Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-08-2007, 01:31 AM   #1
cherryberry

cherryberry has initial reputation
Default Late Night

My first story... Hope I read the rules right...

The lights flashed red and blue in Mary’s rearview mirror. “Oh shit!” Mary cried out.

Jessie twisted around in the passenger seat, her purple mini skirt riding up above her thigh. She watched as the cop drew in closer to the rear of the girls’ tiny blue car.

“Pull over Mary! You have to pull over!” Jessie tugged at her friend’s sleeve.

“We are in so much trouble. Oh my god, my mother is going to kill me!” Mary looked frantic as she signaled right and pulled the car to a stop on the side of the road. The girls had just left a party, both of them had been drinking. Mary was 20, Jessie nineteen, so neither of them was legal to drink.

They waited, terrified, in the car for the cop, who was now shining a bright spotlight into the driver’s side mirror. Mary’s face was lit up, bright and wide eyed, but Jessie was still slightly shadowed.

Jessie spoke through the thick silence in a whisper. “I feel so stupid right now.”

Mary shushed her. “Maybe they won’t notice. He’ll probably just give us a warning for speeding or something. I mean, it’s not like I’ve got a record or anything.”

“Yeah, I’ve never really been in trouble either. You’re right, we’re probably okay.” Jessie said the words, but she didn’t quite believe them.

The officer approached the girl’s car slowly, shining his flashlight straight at them, his other hand at his hip. He rapped on the driver’s side window, motioning for Mary to roll it down. She complied, nervously saying hello to the cop.

His name badge said Timothy Jerrod, but he didn’t bother with introductions. He leaned into the car, peering in at Jessie before speaking.
“License and registration, please. I also need i.d. from the passenger.”

The girls scrambled to get their information out of their purses, Jessie had to dig in the glove box for several agonizing seconds before finally happening upon the car registration. Both girls tried to muster sweet smiles, but Officer Jerrod ignored them both. He took their information and walked back to his patrol car.

Jessie noticed for the first time that her girly pink panties were visible, as her skirt had ridden all the way up to her hips. She hit Mary on the arm, yelling at her.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

Mary was surprised. “What? I didn’t tell you what? God!”
Jessie glared at Mary and pointed at her legs. Mary’s mouth formed a surprised O.

“You didn’t even notice? Oh, god, I am so fucking embarrassed right now!”
Mary helped her friend straighten out her mini skirt. “I’m sure he didn’t even notice.”

“Oh, right! I bet this is why he was all leaning in like he did.”
“Don’t they always do that?” Mary asked.

“The cop that gave my dad that ticket for not signaling didn’t.” Jessie answered. There were tears rolling down her cheeks. She was absolutely mortified. Mary leaned over to hug her.

“Hey, it’s okay. It’s nothing. We’ll probably never even see this guy again after tonight, you know?”

“Yeah, great. Easy for you to say.” Jessie rolled her eyes, crossed her arms and looked away, pouting.

Officer Jerrod returned to the window. “Were you ladies aware that you were speeding?”

Mary shook her head. “No sir.”

“The posted limit here is thirty-five. You passed me doing sixty.”

“I’m really sorry sir. I’m just really tired.” Mary excused.

“Yeah, well, driving tired is just like driving drunk. You need to be more careful in the future.”

Inside, Mary was beginning to feel relieved. He was going to let them off. “I’m really, truly sorry. It won’t happen again.”

The cop seemed to think that over. “Mm-huh. Yeah. Uh, can you step out of the car please, miss? Your friend can stay where she is. My partner will be talking to her shortly.”

Mary started shaking, but held her hand as steady as she could as she unbuckled herself, opened the door and stepped out. Her heel caught in the gravel, and she had to catch herself on the officer’s arm.

“Have you been drinking, miss?”

“I just caught my heel in the gravel, officer.” Mary looked him in the eye, hoping to encourage confidence in her excuse.

“Please walk around to the hood of the car, miss.” Mary complied. The officer said, “Hands flat on the vehicle. Bend forward. Spread your legs.”
Jessie had been so focused on her friend and the cop outside, she didn’t notice the other officer standing outside her door. But then, the door opened, and she forgot her friend was even there. The officer that opened the passenger door was not wearing a name badge, but his appearance did not inspire confidence.

He was ragged, his face brown and leathery. His face was covered in a patchy beard, and his head was balding. Only a circle of unkempt red hair hung from just above his ears. When he smiled at Jessie, she saw his nasty yellow teeth overlapping one another. His breath smelled like a dead animal, Jessie gagged when he leaned in close to her.

He whispered in Jessie’s ear. “Hey there, little girl.” Jessie started to cry.
“Oh,” he said, “Don’t fret. Jakey’s gonna take good care of you.” The nasty man laughed.

Jessie turned her head away from him, closing her eyes and hoping she’d just fade away. ‘Jakey’ set his fat hand on Jessie’s thigh, gripping her flesh and moaning in her ear.

“So soft.” He whimpered. “Such a smooth little girl.”

“Yo! Jake!” A shout came from the front of the car. It was the other officer who had just finished frisking Mary.

“What!”

“Toss me your cuffs, will ya?”

Jake was quick, loosing the cuffs from his belt and tossing them in one swift move. Then he returned his attention to the sobbing nineteen year old. Officer Jerrod, however, was completely enthralled with Mary. He made her crawl up and sit on the hood of her own car. He stretched her arms out and cuffed each hand to a side view mirror. Mary was now crying, frightened for both herself, and her younger friend in the car.

Neither officer seemed to care. Officer Jerrod began to remove Mary’s designer jeans, she screamed and kicked, he took out his nightstick and hit her in the knee cap.

“It’ll get worse if you don’t shut up, you drunk little bitch!” He shouted. Mary whimpered, biting her lip to take her focus off the pain. Air rushed over her bare legs, her crying grew louder, and she forgot completely about Jessie. The cop was now running his nightstick up and down her legs, threatening to fuck her with it.

“Which would you rather have, bitch? My dick, or the stick.” He laughed, no doubt feeling clever. Mary didn’t answer, but he told her if she was a good girl, he’d give her both.

Poor Jessie was still in the passenger seat of the small car, the stinky Jake breathing heavy breaths on her soft, tear soaked neck. His thick fingers were in her panties, rubbing her traitorous pussy, which was growing wet despite herself. His tongue licked at her neck, his nasty breath wafting up to her nose, making Jessie gag.

“Oh yeah. Yeah. You’re a soft little girly girl, aren’t you? You like Uncle Jakey playing with your tiny pussy, don’t you? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.”

He pushed a fat finger into her vagina, and Jessie cried out. She was still a virgin, her pussy was tighter than most girls’, his finger hurt. But Jake thought she was crying out with pleasure, and took that as a sign to move farther. He lifted his dirty head, and with a smile, pressed his smelly mouth to hers.

Jessie tried to shake him off, but his lips were like suction cups, and soon, his tongue was in her mouth. He tasted like sour milk, Jessie had to focus on his finger prying into her pussy to distract her from puking in his mouth. He kept on kissing her, his tongue trying to urge her tongue into a dance, but she didn’t give in.

Outside, Officer Jerrod had torn Mary’s panties off of her, and had lifted her t-shirt over her head, covering her eyes so she couldn’t see anything. He was straddling her, his naked, erect dick bouncing with every motion he made. The cop exposed Mary’s tits to the night air, tearing her lacy bra off. He spanked her boobs with his open palms, before lowering his mouth to suck and bite her nipples.

He bit down quite hard on one of Mary’s nipples, she jerked and screamed at the pain. He smacked her upside the head.

“Bitch! I told you to shut the fuck up! Now, you have to get punished.”
He jumped down off the hood of the car, and Mary waited, scared of what was to come. She didn’t have to wait long. The t-shirt came down off her face, and she was staring at the black nightstick. He ordered her to get it wet with her tongue, and she did. Then he replaced the t-shirt over her head.

She felt a finger pushing into her asshole. She wanted to kick her legs and scream no, but she was terrified that would only make things worse. The cop told her to be a good girl, and she felt the thick end of the cold nightstick replacing his finger. It pushed into her ass, slowly penetrating deep in her. She whimpered, sobbing in terror, but didn’t dare make any more noise than that.

The sick jackass leaned over her, placing a chaste kiss on the top of her pussy, thanking her for being his precious little whore. The car rocked as he crawled back on top of her. Then, quickly, violently, his cock tore into her pussy.

Jessie was under some sort of fog, blocking out everything, until she heard her friend’s agonized scream. She opened her eyes to see Mary spread eagle on the front of the car, the officer pounding into her. Jessie cried out for her friend, but there was no answer. The disgusting man who was playing with Jessie’s pussy started to laugh.

“Looks like your little friend is quite the slut.” He whispered in Jessie’s ear. “Do you want to be a slut like your friend? Hmm? You do, don’t you? You want my long cock in your wet pussy. Yeah. Yeah, ooh. You’re so fucking wet. Such a hot, wet little girl. Yeah.”

Jessie sobbed. “No, please no.”

“Please? Yes please. Don’t worry, baby. Uncle Jakey’s gonna fuck you good. You’ll never have another cock in you quite like Jakey’s. No you won’t.” He was laughing again, as he stood up, loosing his cock from his pants. Jessie stared. The man’s cock was huge. There was no way it was going to fit, but he was obviously going to try.

“Push the chair back, baby, so there’s room in there for your favorite Uncle.” Jessie shook her head, Jake leaned in and grabbed her chin. “I don’t want to hurt you. Just do what I say.”

She pushed the chair as far back as it would go, and Jake got in, setting himself on his knees in front of her. He was too big to sit up straight in the car, so he hunched over her, breathing loudly in her ear.

“You ready, baby. Are you ready for this cock?” As he said the word cock, he aligned the head of his huge, pulsing dick with the lips of Jessie’s virgin pussy. Then, he thrust. In one quick, excruciating movement Jessie’s virginity was stolen. This pungent giant of a man rammed into her over and over. He breathed loudly in her ear, his saliva falling out of his rotting mouth and running down her neck to rest on the swell of her tits.

Jake ripped into Jessie roughly, tearing the walls of her vagina apart. Jessie’s breathing turned into short, frantic gasps. She reached behind her to support herself against the chair, trying to pull her body backward to lessen the blows to her pussy.

Jake began to stroke Jessie’s hair. “Such a sweet, tight, wet little girl. My tiny little baby girl. You like the way Jakey fucks your little cunt, yeah you do. Yeah. Oh, yeah!” He grunted the last word and spewed his dirty semen inside her. He patted the side of her face.

“I don’t want to leave you, sweetheart, but Uncle Jakey’s got to go. See you soon, baby girl.”

With that, and a yell at his partner, Jake vacated the car, leaving Jessie wide open, dripping the nasty man’s cum on the seat. Outside, Officer Jerrod was just spraying his sperm all over Mary’s tits. At the beckoning of his partner, Jerrod jumped up off the car, jerked his nightstick out of Mary’s bleeding ass, and walked to the patrol car.

Jessie waited for the taillights of the patrol car to disappear in the distance before straightening herself up, and running to the front of the car, where Mary was still cuffed to the side view mirrors. Jessie pressed her hand to the side of Mary’s face, running her hand over Mary’s cheek.

“It’s okay, Mary. Shhh. They’re gone. It’s alright. I’m going to try to get you down now. Hold on.” Jessie went to study the cuffs that were holding her friend to the car. They were far to tight to try to slip Mary’s hands out, but Jessie didn’t have the keys.

Jessie walked back to the passenger side of the car, and found that Officer Jerrod had left a key in the other pair of cuffs. Her heart gave a little leap, and she tried to control her shaking hands as she frantically worked the lock loose. She gave a little cry when the cuff finally opened, then ran around to the other side of the car to work the other cuffs off.

When Mary was finally free, the girls collapsed to the ground, clutching at each other and crying. After several minutes, Jessie collected herself again, and went to the car to search her purse for her cell phone. It had fallen to the floor behind her chair. She called 911, told the operator what had happened, leaving out the part where the rapists were cops.

The dispatcher sent an ambulance to fetch them. At the hospital, they were separated and each asked to tell their stories. The detectives who listened were convinced the girls were telling the truth, based on their emotional states, and the fact that their stories matched up. DNA was collected from both the girls’ bodies, and they were sent home.

Two months later, the two men were caught. It turned out that the men were not police officers at all. They were wanted in four different states, for impersonating the police and for the rapes of twelve other girls. Mary and Jessie were key witnesses in their trials, and they were ultimately sentenced to life sentences.
cherryberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:34 AM   #2
An Eves Tale

An Eves Tale has initial reputation
Default Reply to Cherry from An Eve's Tale

Hi Cherry Berry!
I like your photo! Very nice!
Your story is a totally excellent piece of work!
You wrote in a way that really “put me there”.
Well written and a good story overall.
Best Regards,
An Eve’s Tale
An Eves Tale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:13 PM   #3
cherryberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Eves Tale
Hi Cherry Berry!
I like your photo! Very nice!
Your story is a totally excellent piece of work!
You wrote in a way that really “put me there”.
Well written and a good story overall.
Best Regards,
An Eve’s Tale
Thank you!!!
Old 05-30-2007, 03:42 AM   #4
cherryberry

This is a shameless plea for more feedback...
Old 06-01-2007, 08:33 PM   #5
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

that was really good, where is more?

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:34 PM   #6
sillyjunior2000
Privileged Member

sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)sillyjunior2000 Level 1 (100+)

I think the rapists should confess how they raped the other 12 girls. Could we have that part of the story, please ?