Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-02-2007, 02:20 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default Ultimate Adventure Club-The Betrayal

NOTE: This is a sequal to the story Ultimate Adventure Club, it will make sense to read that one first.

Things were finally starting to look up for me now, Christy thought to herself as she drew the bath water. Its been about three monthes since the rape and I haven't heard a word from Jack or his sick club. My theripist session went real well today and I'm starting to look at life much more positivily. I haven't been able to bring my self to date or start a relationship with a guy but I've finnaly made a great girlfriend. I met Denna by signing up for the Co-ed Volleyball team (my theripist said I needed to get out of my apartment and find an activity) and shes been a great friend. Best of all they finally decided to fill in my ex-Dick head bosses position and they selected me.

The bath water was fully drawn and Christy removed her robe, her nipples were hard from the cold air as she put her long legs into the tub. She soaked and caressed her firm body and enjoyed her bath. After she shaved her pussy she started to playing with it. "Oh, Yes" she moaned as she touched herself and thought about first time a man had given her an orgasim not so long ago in that cabin. She stopped before she climaxed disgusted that we should fantisise about her rape. She decided to get out of the tub, dry off and check her email.

She turned on her computer and was horrified to see an email from the Ultimate Adventure Club.

Dear Christy,

Congradulations on your promotion, you've certainly earned it. I really enjoyed getting to meet you. As you know we still have some unfinished business. I look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely Yours,

Jack
President and CEO-Ultimate Adventure Club of Houston

Last edited by Intheshadows; 02-03-2007 at 05:13 PM.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:43 PM   #2
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

"Ahhhhhh!", I screamed as I felt his touch on my shoulder. My head whipped around an I saw him standing behing me. "Hello, Christy", Jack said. How did he get in here, how long has he been watching me I thought.

I had quietly let myself into the apartment, we of course made duplicate set of keys of all of our guest that visited our club. You can imagine my delight when I heard her in the bathroom pleasureing herself. I was able to watch her touch herself and she never noticed my presence. When she pulled up my email I new it was time to reintroduce myself.

I quickly got up and shoved my chair at him and started to run for the front door. I turned the handle but crap it was locked, as I reached for the bolt I felt the tug on my neck as he grabbed the back of my rob and pulled me down. I hit my head hard on the ground and was startled. He was on top of me quickly stradleing my stomach.

I looked down at my beautiful Christy, I was glad that she still had some fight in her. Her robe was open just enough for me to see her right breast. I couldn't help myself as I started to rub her pink nipple.

I layed there and just starred at the ceiling as he started to rub my nipples, I could feel myself starting to get wet. No. I wasn't going to let this happen again. This time he had no fucking taser and I wasn't tied up. I brought my knee as hard as I could into his crotch and caught him by surpise as he fell off me in pain.

His body was blocking my only escape so I decided to run to my bedroom where I now kept a loaded handgun.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-30-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:59 PM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The bitch got me good I must admit, didn't follow my own rules and look what happens. But damn that breast was hard to resist. If she wants a fight I'll give her one.

As I entered her bedroom I saw that she had a gun pointed straight for my head and screamed, "Don't move one more step you fucking bastard or I'll blow your fucking head off." I believed her.

"Well Christy it looks like we have a Mexican standoff here.", I said. She answered, "What the fuck do you mean, I'm the only one here pointing a gun." I replied, "Oh no Christy. Officer Rowlings is expecting a phone call from me in ten minutes, you remember Officer Rowlings don't you. He going to be turning in a certain packadage to his station if he doesn't get a phone call from me."

She said, "Your a lieing piece of shit rapist and I don't believe you." I said, "Here's the thing Christy I didn't come over tonight to rape you I came over to request a favor." She said, "Bullshit, that's why you were playing with my breast a few minutes a ago." I answered, "Sorry Christy just couldn't help myself after watching you in the bath."

"Then what the fuck kind of favor did you want asshole.", She said. "You see there's a certain person that a client of mine will pay a lot of money, and I mean a lot of money to have on an adventure. The problem is she doesn't quite fit our usual profile, she's got family here, she's confident, and she has a finacee. Still the money is worth the risk but we haven't been able to get her to come to a mixer alone, and as you know that is very important to the club.", I said.

She replied, "What the fuck do I have to do with your fucking perverted problem." "You see Christy she happens to be your friend Denna.", I answered

Last edited by Intheshadows; 07-13-2007 at 10:34 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:37 PM   #4
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"I won't betray her, I will certainly not help some sick fuck rape her", I told Jack. "Listen Christy you really don't have much of a choice unless you want to go to prison.", he said. I started to sob slightly hearing the reality of my plight. "Listen Jack, I'm not goint to be your rape toy for the rest of my life and I'm not going to help you do this to another girl. Go ahead and turn me in.", I told him.

"Very good Christy, you continue to impress me, your not the usual weak pray that we have as guests.", he said. "No get the fuck out of here now and don't ever fucking come back asshole." I told him. I walked him to the front door but as he was walking out the door he dropped an envelope and said, "Here's the evidence against you, you've earned it. But there's also something else in there that should interest you, call me when you read it you'll find my number written down inside."

I was happy to hear his first words but had no idea what he meant by the others. As I opened the envelope I saw the picures that they had taken of me from the setup of a robbery of a rival accounting firm. The negatives and my hair samples were all included. Thank God. My heart dropped when I saw the next picture, it was of my little sister barely out of high school attending one of the clubs mixers taken only one hour ago. I called the number.

"If you follow my instructions and deliver Denna as planned then your sister will never be invited up to the club, if you fail me then I'll make sure she's the only guest invited that day and we'll have lots of members attending." , I said. "Okay Jack, I'll do it, but your a bastard and I hope you burn in hell", She said. "Oh I almost forgot Christy, we still have some unfinished business. We have a date Friday night, I'll send over a dress and a cab. 8pm sharp.", Goodbye Christy.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 07-13-2007 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:17 PM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Denna had blonde hair, six feet tall, very thin build, small breasts, and long gorgeous legs. She could easily have choosen to be a runway model but instead worked as a buyer for a local department store. All the guys were in lust with her but she had a long term boyfriend that had recently proposed. We played Volleyball on Wednesday nights and then would usually go out for drinks afterwards with the rest of the team includeing her finacee Jeff.

"Hey Denna are you free a week from Saturday?", I asked her as instructed. "Why what do you have going on?", She asked. "I was hoping we could have a nice girls day only adventure, there is a great place by the lake I know about.", I said. She replied, "Well I have plans with Jeff that day and besides I'm not much of an outdoors girl." Jeff spoke up, "Oh Denna I forgot to tell you that I have to cancel on Saturday somethings come up at work.(That something was a women with 36D's that he thinks has been aranged by his friends as an engagement gift). In fact I will also be busy Friday night so why don't you go with Christy.", Jeff said.

"No I think I'll still pass", Denna said. "Hey I'll go too, it sound fun.", said Amy our teams setter. Before I could open my mouth Denna answered, "Okay if your in them I'm in."

Amy also had blonde hair but was only 5'3" inches tall, she was single, with a medium build and would certainly be considered attractive.

Fuck, I didn't want to get Amy involved in this mess, I'd better think of a way to ditch her.

"Yes Jack Denna will be delivered on Saturday. Yes I know about the mixer on Wednesday that won't be a problem we already supposed to go out for drinks that night. Yes I remember our date tommorow, yes I got outfit.", Christy told Jack.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:08 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The sick bastard had picked out the clothes I had to wear on our 'date'. The packagde he sent over include a short red dress, a white lace bra and panties, hose, and black heels. I'd love to stick one of those heels right into his eye. I had no choice but to go along with his perverse night. I decided I would play along and try to make things happen quick. I had to admit part of me wanted to be punished for what I was doing to Denna.

I the hotel suite set up for our evening. I'm not sure why I was so infatuated with Christy but I couldn't resist her. She was so young and fiesty and had this certain sexual appeal that was hard to describe. I had waited too long since our last encounter but tonight I would be inside of her.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:38 PM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I had to admit that I did look pretty hot tonight, to bad it was going to be wasted on that old sick fucker. After I parked my car in the hotel garage I noticed a tall man following me in a trench coat. He was about six inches taller than Jack so I knew it wasn't him. Oh great I thought I'm going to get raped on my way to meet my rapist.

I pressed the up button on the elevator and tried not to show that I was frieghtened as he kept coming closer. Fuck when is that door going to open, fuck, finally at last the door was opening. I hit the G button and waited for the doors to close, thank god as they started to close. My heart sank as I saw his hand slip between the doors as the were closeing. I quickly took my left shoe off and slipped it behind my back. He got into the elavator and I saw his face, it was hard and rough.

I raised my arm with the heel pointing towards his face. "Make one move you mother fucker and this heel is going straight in your eye", I told him. He raised his arms to protect his face and said, "Please, please, don't hit me lady, I'm not here to hurt you I'm just meeting my wife here." The door for the ground floor opened and I got out embrassed by my overraction. "Sorry I said its been a stressfull day."
Old 02-03-2007, 03:08 PM   #8
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I opened the door and my jaw dropped when I answered the door, Christy looked stunning in the red dress. I said, "Welcome Christy please come in you look stunning tonight."

The fucker got himself all dressed up for the evening and was acting like he was a gentleman, I wanted to gag. "Hi Jack, I hope this doen't take long", I said as I walked into his penthouse room.

"Do you have some place you'd rather be?", I smartly asked back. She just shot a dirty look back at me that got my dick hard. I envited her to sit down on the couch and I poured her a glass of wine and started to play some soft music.

I drank the glass of wine and asked for another, it would help me get through the night. The music he was playing was making me sick. "Hey Jack, my Mom likes that kind of crap music."

I ignored her sassy comments and decided it was time to get the evening rolling. I took her hand and placed it in on my pants over my hard cock and started to rub it using her hand.
Old 02-03-2007, 04:22 PM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Oh man this fucker is a sick old man, making me stroke his cock over his pants. "Christy unbutton my pants and stroke it", he tells me. Fuck, this is going to take longer than I expected. I unbutton his pants and lower his zipper and pull out his think hard dick and start stroking it.

Oh did this feel good, it took me back to when I was in college having such a nice young thing pleasure me. I put my hand behind her head and pushed it towards my cock. At first she resisted slightly but then she gave it and took my cock into her mouth.

All I could think of when I was sucking on his dick was my little sister. I would do anything to prevent her from going through this. "Oh God", he yelled as I felt his warm salty cum hit the back of my throat.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:23 PM   #10
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When I saw her lick some of my cum off of her lips my dick got so hard I thought it would break. "Oh, Christy that was very, very good. Now lets change that music you were complaining about."

Well at least I wouldn't have to listen to that soft love crap. When I heard the fast dance music start playing I imagined what the sick fucker would want me to do next.

"Christy, I'd like for you to dance for me, and when your finshed all I want you wearing is those pretty white panties.", I told her. She seemed to hesitate so I added, "Maybe your sister would like to dance for me instead. Make this good and I'll have a nice reward for you."

I started to move my hips to the sound of the music. The sick fuck wanted a show, I'll give him a fucking show. Hell what dignity did I have left anyway. I took off my hose and lifted my dress to give him a peak of my white panties, before long I was danceing for him in just my bra and panties. I wished he was a boyfriend instead of my rapist, this danceing was turning me on as I touched my pussy.

I couldn't believe how she was getting into this, I would never be able to let her go. Finally she removed her bra and pur her tits next to my face. That was about all I could take. I grabbed her hand and led her to my jacuzi, removeing my clothes as we walked.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:45 PM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The fucker led me into a room with a jacuzi, the pervert was one sick bastard but I had to admit he had class. He took off the rest of his clothes and got into the water. "Christy, take off you panties and kiss me", he said. The fucker thinks I'm his girlfriend, if I play along at least he'll be gentle. I took of my panties, revealing my shaved pussy. I got on him and started kissing his lips. He started to play with my clit and boobs while we were kissing, I was getting so hot and wet. "Oh, Yes" I moaned. Before I knew it he was inside of me getleing thrusting his thick cock inside of me the pleasure was intense. "Yes, I screamed as he continued to play with my clit as he was inside of me.".

This was by far the best sex of my life, the pure intense feeling of pleasure came over me as I realeased my cum inside of her body. Shortly after yelled in ecstacy as her body quivered. She collapsed on my body.

As I layed on him he whispered in my ear, "Christy I love you". I slapped his face hard and said, "I hope your happy with that you fucking rapist. If you thought it was more your a joke, it was rape and I just played along for the sake of my sister." I got out of the tub and put my clothes back on he was just looking at me in total shock. It felt so good, I had totally crushed him. As I was walking out the door he called my name and said, "I did promise you a gift, just see the door man he'll give it to you"

When I met the door man he nodded at a new Red Jaguar pulled up. He said, "Your car miss." I got in and saw a note.

Dear Christy,

Heres a little present for you, you've earned it. Just remember we still have some unfinished business.

Love,
Jack

PS-I'm looking forward to next weekend when you deliver your friend Denna to the club house.

The mother fucker rapist thinks I'm a fucking whore. He fucking thinks he can buy me. I was pissed the whole time I drove home, but shit this car handled well.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:04 PM   #12
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Hey Denna we're still on for the club mixer tomorrow night, right?", I said. Denna answer, "Of course hun, I've been looking forward to it, Jeff's been a bit of an ass this week says he's got a big outing this weekend. He hasn't payed much attention to me all week long. Hell maybe I'll flirt with some guys at the mixer, you can tell him to make him jealous. Oh by the way how was your date."

"The guy was a total loser a real limp dick if you get my meaning.", I said. "Where did he take you, I hope it was someplace nice at least.", Denna said. "It was just the restaurant at the Four Seasons hotel", I said. "Oh shit, did you hear about the girl who was brutally rape in the hotel garage that night. Did you see the guy, his picture is all over the news, tall ugly dude wearing a trench coat.", she said.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:10 PM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The mixer went as planned, Denna woke up the next day with quite a hangover couldn't remember a thing but thanked me for getting her home safely. I feel like such a bitch and a coward. The other good news is that Amy canceled on us so now I don't have to worry about her.

"Yes sir, Mr. Braxten I know that you want a special day planned for you and your son. Everythings been arranged I'm sure he will enjoy his membership.", I said. "Thanks Jack, I'm sure he'll enjoy his engagment present and I can't wait to get to know my future daughter-in-law better.", he said.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:11 PM   #14
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Any Comments as I take a break?
Old 02-05-2007, 06:07 AM   #15
Aurora

Aurora is an unknown quantity at this point

loving it
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 03:16 PM   #16
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I was driving up the road towards the club with Denna in the passanger seat my conscience was getting the better of me. As soon as she got off her phone I would tell her. "Christy, how much further down the road are we going?", Denna asked. "Only about five miles, you'll see a fence and a yellow sign where we turn", I said. Then to my dismay I heard her repeat the direction into her cell phone. "Who are you talking to?", I demanded. "Amy! She freed up her schedule and is going to meet us", Denna said. "NOOOO, she can't come, call her back now!", I yelled.

Denna replied, "Don't be such a bitch Christy you can share me, it'll be fun to have her here." I just stared in disbelief unsure of what to do, I knew I had to speak up. I pulled the car to the side of the road, about a mile before the turn in.

"Listen Denna, this isn't exactly what you think. These guys..", "Relax Christy I can take care of myself, just because I'm engaged doesn't mean I can't flirt a bit.", Denna said. Just then a car passed us and my heart dropped. "Hey Christy wasn't that your sister, is she coming?", Denna said. "She wasn't supposed to be going, your right Denna you can take care of yourself, lets go." I drove at a fast speed trying to catch up to the yellow car my sister was in but the turn-in came quickly.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:37 PM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"Hello Mr. Braxten, Jeff, I'm glad to see you gentlemen today. We have quite a day in store for you. Since your guests have already been selected for your match, you'll be taken directly to the arena to await the matches. Please feel free to begin to select your weapons and don't forget a face shield. As agreed both you are your guests will not be able to see each others faces.", I said.

"Jack, you've done well as usual, I can't wait to see Jeff become a man in the arena and take his prey. Jeff, this will be an engagment present that neither one of us will ever forget."

As I pulled into the compound one of the young hunk employee's came up to my car and signaled me to roll down the window. I said to him, "I need to see Jack now! Tell me where he is!" Denna said, "Calm down Christy whats the matter?"

"Christy you have been asked drive a half a mile down this road and park next to the green building and go inside guest entrance. Remember once inside do not talk to any of the other guests." The man said without answering my question. I said to Denna, "Nothings the matter I just have a little bone to pick with him in regards to a personal matter." I drove off towards the building unsure of what would happen next.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 07-13-2007 at 10:42 PM.
Old 02-09-2007, 05:09 PM   #18
fl_male

fl_male Level 1 (100+)fl_male Level 1 (100+)

Great story... Looking forward to more...
Old 07-13-2007, 10:48 PM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I hurried into the building through the guest entrance without saying a word to Denna. All I had on my mind was finding my sister Sussie and getting her the hell out of here. I looked all around the room and couldn't see her, I felt panic all over my body. "Susie!", I yelled, hoping to get her attention. Almost immediatly one of the very good looking employees came up to me an whispered in my ear, "If you open your mouth again, Susie will be our first contestent, however, if everything goes good with Denna, Susie will remain unharmed in the back room"

I shut my mouth and sat down. I looked over at Denna who was smileing at one of the hunks working the room and gave her a nice wink, she gave me a thumbs up.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:41 AM   #20
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched as they escorted Amy to one of the back rooms, she seemed so excited, if only she knew her feight. A few woman later it was Denna's turn, she was to be married soon and now she would be ruined. I was the last one left in the room when Jack came in and sat down next to me.

Jack said, "All of the members have selected their opponents for today's matches. The game is a bit different then when you were here last. The "guests" will be matched against the memebers in a ring, they will both be given some wepons. If the "guest" is able to defeat the member she will be released, however if the "member" wins the fight he will be able to have his way with the "guest". It is like an ancient Roman event with a twist. You will get to sit next to me in the observer seats and see all the action first hand."

I followed him to the arena and sat down ready to watch the first match, at least my friends would have a chance.