Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-17-2007, 05:34 PM   #21
drmephisto

A concerned Joe Thompson arrived at the office of District Attorney Andrew Welden. "Good afternoon sir," Joe said as he entered. "Detective Thompson, pleasure to see you again, what can I do for you?" he asked as he mtioned to offer Joe a scotch. Joe responded with a hand gesture implying no to the drink then asked, "Have you seen Grace?" "Last I did she was working in her office, that was about 5:30, let me check," he said as he requested Grace answer his intercom. "Hmm, no answer; you look worried detective, anything that I ought to know?" he asked taking a sip of his scotch. "Talk around the street has come to me that Grace is marked, I don't know how but I want to find her because Abby is missing too," he said with urgency. "Get your men on it, and I'll have my investigators work with you," he said as a messinger came in with an urgent look on his face. "Sir, there is a car in the garage with the door open and a purse on the floor like..." "Grace's car, show me it," Joe interupted. When they arrived they found the car, it's door open and her purse as the messenger said. "What's this?" Joe asked as he took a hold of an envelope. "What have you got?" Welden asked. Joe held out the photo of Abby to him. "Oh my God, they probably have Grace too; pick up Provinci and get his lawyer in my office," Weldon answered firmly to which Joe just smiled and nodded in acknowledgement.
Old 04-18-2007, 03:05 PM   #22
drmephisto

A pounding headache greets Grace as she regains consciousness. “Mom, are you ok?” came the soft voice of Abby from a few feet away. “Abby wha…,” Grace cried out realizing the she was in a chair with her hands tied behind her and her feet tied to the ends of a pole about a yard wide. She looked again at Abby who was hog-tied on the top of a table still stripped to her underwear. “Honey, what happened?” Grace asked Abby who was crying. “I don’t know, I was going to my car and the last thing I remember was being grabbed at school and then waking up here,” she said crying as she spoke. “What’s it all about?” she cried again. “The Provinci case” Grace responded still trying to free herself. “That is correct lovely lady!” said a hooded figure walking in a door behind Grace. This is all about the Michael Provinci case and what you are going to do to make it go away,” he said as he walked toward Abby. Abby tried to slither away as he approached opening a knife and grabbing the rope binding the rope tying her wrists to her ankles. “No, NOOOO!” she cried as he cut the rope. “Hold still you little bitch!” he says to the crying young woman. “Leave her alone you bastard,” Grace yelled. “Watch your mouth lady unless you want to watch me cut her into strips,” he said threatening her with the knife. “Now, for little soft touch,” he says as he slides his hand into Abby’s panties softly caressing her buttock. “What a nice firm little ass you daughter has, is she a virgin?” he asks Grace as Abby moans suffering the humiliating torment and fearing that she will be raped. Grace dares to not respond with Abby in such a vulnerable position. His hand continues further into her panties brushing up against her clit. “Oh God please stop it,” she says crying. “Please don’t hurt her, I’ll do what I can, I'll make this case go away,” Grace says pleading with the unknown hood. He slowly pulls his hand out of Abby’s panties and begins to approach Grace. “Ok, But I want you to know what will happen to her if it doesn’t,” and following that he grabs Grace by her hair and pulls her onto the table raising her skirt and ripping her panties from her.
Old 04-19-2007, 01:58 PM   #23
drmephisto

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME, PLEASE," Grace begged as she tried in vain to struggle. The spreader bar binding her feet left without any abilty to struggle. "MOM!!!" Abby screamed. "Shut up you little bitch," the assailant yelled at Abby. "Now listen, I am going to give you a taste of what will happen to your daughter if you don't make this case go away," he said to Grace as he lifted her to tear open her jacket and bra. HE roughly grabbed her breasts and forced her back on the table as he wiggled his hips to insert his large cock into Grace's vagina. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" came the scream from Grace as he brutally raped her. As he did he gropped her breasts hard and painfully. He was so worked up that he came in her within a minute, but the damage was done. He withdrew his member from her reminding her that that will happen to her daughter and worse if she doesn't do as told. With that he pulled up his pants, cut Grace free and told her to wait five minutes before leaving. He then left the two terrified women alone. "Mom, are you..." "I'm hurt honey, but give me a minute and I will free you then we can get the hell out of here, where ever here is," Grace said as she slowly and painfully stood up. Grace untied her daughter who grabbed her in a relieved embrace telling her how much she loved her and that they will get through this. "Where are your clothes?" Grace asked. "Here they are oh, my cell phone has a GPS should we call the police?" Abby asked as she handed her mother the phone. "Yes, get dressed, I'll call Joe Thompson," she said staggering to sit down.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:51 PM   #24
drmephisto

"Joe Thompson!" Joe answered his cell as he rode with a Suffolk County officer. "Grace!" he said excitedly motioning to the officer. "Where are you? We have been looking..., Ok calm down and hold on a minute," he said responding to her. "Central this is Detective Thompson on track five, need a GPS location on cell phone with a bus for two victims and back up," he said finishing with Grace's phone number. "Relay location to me ASAP, KMA 367 track five," Joe finished the transmission with acknowledgement within 2 minutes. "Grace we know where you are and are on our way, keep the line open," he said to her. "Let's go," he motioned to the officer who lit his lights and turned on his siren.

BOOM! BOOM! came the thuds of the battering ram as the SWAT team entered the warehouse. "VICTIMS ARE HERE! yelled one cop as they went in to find the two terrified women clutching each other. "Get the paramedics in here fast!" Joe yelled as he approached Grace and Abby. "It's ok, you're safe now," he said to Grace. She looked up at him with a combination of anger and fear. "We're not safe as long as that bastard tha did this is on the loose, find him!," she screamed back at him as the paramedics tried to help them onto gurnies. Joe just looked at her with a feeling of helplessness that this happened. "Yes?" he responded to his cell phone. "No they're not ok, but they are safe for now." he responded to the DA. "Yes sir, I will be right over; ,take over here" he said to a uniformed sergent as he left for the DA's office.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:33 PM   #25
drmephisto

When Joe Thompson returned to the DA's office he found Michael Provinci already there with his lawyer. "You fucking piece of shit," Joe yelled as he leapt toward Michael. "Hey! HEY!" Sean said getting between them as Joe pulled back to let a punch fly then held it. "Some police brutality Mr. Weldon," Sean said to the DA. "I'd be happy to beat the shit out of you and your piece of shit client, do you know what happened to Grace Westrick and her daughter, they were kidnapped and she was raped, and the whole time she was being told to make the case against this punk go away," he said as his voice raised in rage. Sean stood there stunned at the allegation. “You think that his father,” “DON’T BE A FUCKING LAWYER FOR A SECOND,” Weldon yelled. “You’ve worked with her, you know the kind of human being she is, did she deserve this?” he responded as his glance drifted toward Michael who was sitting with a self satisfied grin.
“Bailiff!” Weldon yelled at the door as he stormed toward it. The guard opened the door and stepped inside. “Take this piece of garbage down to an interrogation room until I call for him,” he told the bailiff. Sean started to leave behind him. “Where are you going consigliore?” he said to Sean. “He doesn’t need you as a nursemaid and besides I want to talk to you,” he said closing the door after he stepped back in the office. “Alright, I want to know what you did tonight after you left court,” Weldon said to Sean with an accusing tone. “You don’t think that I had anything to do with what happened to Grace,” he said indignantly. “How long were you with the Don?” Joe interjected. “I don’t have to tell you that,” he said. “No you don’t but if he had something to do with this, and you were with him,” “Fuck you Thompson, I would never let anything like that happen to Grace,” he said angrily. “That better be the case, now get out of my office,” Weldon said to which Sean responded with a slammed door.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:41 AM   #26
drmephisto

"Is it true?" Sean said to the old man. "Did you have anything to do with the abduction of Grace Westrick and her daughter?" "Sean my boy, my consigliore, this woman has been a thorn in my side for years along with her fucking cop husband, now she is going to put my son in prison for life and you show concern for her? WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?" the old man screamed and as a result began a fit of coughing. "You don't have to question my loyalty, but this was unnecessary, she is a District Attorney for God's sake, one who is going to probably succeed at getting Michael convicted,” he said to the old man. “You will prevent that,” the old man hacked. “I can’t, I am not a sex crimes lawyer, but I know someone who can, and she is very good,” he told the old man whose coughing spasm had calmed. “A woman?” he said looking puzzled. “The best for such a case, and I know her well, I’ll get her to visit Michael but I must ask you not to do anything like what happened to Grace again,” he said to the old man who looked up at him. “Grace huh? You on a first name basis with this broad?” the old man asked. “Strictly a professional relationship, but I have known her for years on that basis and believe me she doesn’t like me at all,” he said to the old man. “Alright, keep it that way; go take care of Michael and his lawyer,” the old man said with a wave of his hand. Michael bowed courteously and left.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:01 PM   #27
drmephisto

The door opened and a young woman put her head in. “Hello Sean, good to see you again,” she said entering Sean’s office. “Hello Margret,” he said not taking his head up from his work. “Boy what a cold reception this is,” she said. “This is business not pleasure, sit down,” he said to her. “Are you still sore at me for standing you up?” she asked him coyly as she removed her leather driving gloves. Sean stops writing, outs the pen down sharply on his desk and turns his head in each direction before settling on Margaret. “I have a job for you, do you want it?” he asked angrily. “You mean Michael Provinci? I was wondering when you would call about him?” she said in a condescending tone to annoy Sean. “I will tear little Miss Entwell apart on the stand and make it look like he was led on by both her and Andrea Jackson,” she said angrily. “How can you have so much contempt for rape victims after what happened to you?” he asked her. “Oh you mean when I was raped in my own house by some stranger in the night?” she responded. “Rape defender Margaret Kendall attacked in her own home by unknown assailant,” she said as she began to cry. “They still haven’t caught that son of a bitch but if I find out who he is?”… “You’ll what? Kill him!?” he shot back at her. “Do you know what the police put me through? They accused me of making up that story and after that I swore I’d fix them for it?” she said choking back her crying. “Yeah, and you have gotten real good at it, I feel sorry for the innocent victims who have to endure you after they had to endure a rape,” he said coldly. “If you felt sorry for them, you wouldn’t have called me, now I want to see Michael that piece of shit rapist bastard,” she said making her feelings very known to Sean.
Old 07-02-2007, 01:54 PM   #28
drmephisto

"Sean who is this?" Micheal screamed as the jail guard brought him to the meeting room. "Michael, this is Margret Kendall, she will be your lead councel in this case, I will be along side of her," Sean said as Michael looked Margaret over with a leering eye. "Put your eyes back in your head and keep your pecker inside your pants you little bastard," Margaret replied as she removed her gloves not making eye contact with him. "YOU CUNT!" Michael screamed as he tried to lunge at her. Sean got between them as a guard started to enter to intervene. Sean motioned to him to retreat. "Michael, calm down and listen to me, she can defend you like nobody else, show her some respect and sit quietly," he said as he pushed him down. "Alright, let's get it straight, I run the show here and you listen to what I tell you and the main thing is that you keep fucking quiet and say nothing!" she said to him with a cold determined stare that he backed away from. "Now, what time did you first get a call from Miss Entwell to party at Ms. Jackson's house," she asked the bewildered Michael who after a couple of moments realized where she was going to go.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:17 PM   #29
drmephisto

The hushed whispers in the crowded courthouse teamed with speculation. Michaelangelo Provinci was in the first row, his guards careful not to be armed inside. Just then they brought Michael in, wearing a suit but still shacked. "Why is he shackedled like this?" the Don asked. Sean asked one of the bailiffs about it. "As long as he and those goons of his are in my courthouse, he stays shackled, that's it," replied the head bailiff. Suddenly the judge appeared. "All rise! Those with business before this court give attention. The honorable Thomas Sharp presideing here for the State of New York in the County of Suffolk. God save the United States and this honorable court," the bailiff announced. With that the judge pounded his gavel and told the audience to be seated. "We have before us the matter of the people of the State of New York versus Michael Provini; are the people ready to proceed Ms. Westrick," he said looking at Grace. "We are your honor," she replied. "Miss Kendall, is the defence ready to proceed?" he asked Margaret. "We are your honor, but I do have an issue," she replied. "Oh? And that is?" he asked with a tone of indignaty. "Your honor my client is in shackels and I feel that this will prejudice the jury," she said. "Listen young lady, I have inherited this circus trial and I am not going to override the security concerns of the bailiffs, now I am willing to remove them provided certain people leave this courthouse now," he said looking at the capos acompannying the Don. "Your honor,are your refering to the defendent's father," she asked with indignation of her own. "No, just the company he keeps," he replied getting a laugh from the audience. "I won't tolerate any levity during this proceeding," he snapped slamming his gavel. "A man is on trial for what may be the rest of his life and two women are here to seek justice form him, I conider that serious and not a laughing matter, any more outbursts of any kind and I will have this courtroom cleared, and to the press I will add that if I find that this is becoming a circus in the public, I will ban cameras and issue gag orders," he said with sternness. "Now Miss Kendall, if you want those shackles off of him, have those "gentlemen" leave, he doesn't need to be concerned for his safety here," he said pointing to the DOn who looked at the judge with a hateful look. the DOn turned to his capos. "Go on, get outta here, I'll be ok, Sean is here so go on, GET OUT!" he said to the men who hesistated to leave but did. "Bailiff, once you have confirmed that those men are out of the building you may remove Mr. Provinci's shackles," he said to the lead bailiff who went to confirm that they did indeed leave. "Alright folks, formalities dispensed with, let's get on with it; Ms. Westrick, when ever you are ready," he said to Grace.