Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-26-2007, 10:16 AM   #1
binder38us

binder38us has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to binder38us
Default Girls Night Out

Christy made her way down to the office where her girl friend Ping worked as an office manager. She had a smile on her face. She was free. Well, free for at least the evening.

After months of pleading, cajoling and outright whining, she had convinced her husband to let her go on a "ladies" night with her friend Ping. So as she drove, he was home alone with their three children. She smiled at the thought of the battle he was going to have getting them all to bed.

She had dressed nicely, actually putting on pantyhose for the first time in years. As she had slipped on her heels she thought how good it felt to be a woman--not just a Mom/Housewife--for a change. Unlike Ping --who was a pretty Chinese woman with dark hair-- she had no job to get dressed up for.

Christy pulled into a parking slot and looked at her watch. It was 6pm. If they hurry, they could have a nice dinner, a glass of wine and do…

"What ever I want," said Christy aloud a smile bursting on to her face.

The smile had faded a half-hour later with no sign of Ping. She sighed. Probably got tied up with something and forgot the time, she thought. Christy pulled herself out of the car and headed toward the office building.

Ping's office was located in a secluded corner of the third floor. She always joked that it was strategically placed to avoid everyone. "Rank hath privilege," she had said and laughed.

Christy walked to the door and heard moaning and scuffling. She heard a CRASH as something heavy fell to the floor. She turned the doorknob. It was locked.

Banging on the door she called out, "Ping? Ping, are you okay. Open the door!"

The door clicked open. Christy hurried in and cried out.

She saw Ping's 5' 5" body face down on the desk. Her hands were tied behind her back. I gag of duct tape was around her mouth. Her dress was riding high on her waist and her pantyhose and panties had been pulled down.

Christy moved forward toward her friend. Ping saw her and frantically shook her head at her. Her eyes wide with fright.

Christy heard the door slam behind her. Before she could turn around, A hand was clamped around her mouth and a sharp knife was pointed at her throat.

"Look like I have another bit of fun here," said the Man with the knife. He looked at Ping. "You should have mentioned you were having company. No matter, she'll take her turn on the desk."

Ping started to pull herself off the desk. The Man pressed the edge of the blade on Christy's neck. Christy shook with fear.

"Now don't do anything stupid," he said to Ping. "I will slice open your friend here. Do you want to see that?"

Ping shook her head.

"Good. Now get that sexy body of yours on the desk and don't move."

Christy saw fresh tears fall out of Ping's eyes as she lay on the desk again. The Man turned her around and slapped a piece of duct tape over her mouth. He put the knife against her chin.

"You interrupted me raping your friend. If you were not so pretty, I'd punish you for that. But since you will be on that desk soon, I will let your rudeness slide. "

Christy was frozen with fear. She had walked in on this animal raping Ping. Now…

She shook her head and tried to pull away from the Man. The Man laughed and quickly overpowered her. He bound her hands behind her with more duct tape and seated her in a chair right in front of the desk. He kissed her neck from behind. Tears leaked from Chrisy's eyes and ran down her face.

"You are going to watch me rape your friend. Look anywhere else, and I will kill her. Understand?"

Christy nodded. The Man kissed her cheek and walked behind Ping. He used his foot to spread her legs again, and thrust into her.

Ping's body lifted off the desk as the Man rammed into her. Muffled screams came from her mouth with each thrust of her (their) rapist. Christy looked away.

"KEEP WATCHING CUNT OR I WILL KILL HER," bellowed the Man.

Christy turned her head back and watched every second of Ping's rape. Ping's body went lifeless; her eyes blank as the Man brutalized her. It seem like hours until the Man thrust forward, grunted and lay on top of Ping. Ping sobbed into her gag. The Man had finished with her.

The Man pulled off Ping's heels, panties and pantyhose. He tied her bare ankles togeteher with more tape and pushed her off the desk. Ping landed with a sodden thump.

The Man stepped over to Christy and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her out of her chair.

"Your turn now," he said. He dragged her to the desk and slammed her face down on it. The breath left Christy's body.

"Stay still," ordered the Man as he stepped away from Christy and grabbed Ping by her black hair. He put her in the chair in front of the desk.

"Your turn to watch. That way you can compare notes later."

He put the knife under her chin. "If you look away, I will kill your friend. Understand?"

Ping nodded, fresh tears of fear rolling down her face. The Man walked behind Christy and yanked up her dress. His hands grabbed and kneaded her buttocks.

"Nice ass," he said. He gave Christy a painful slap on the ass and then pulled down her pantyhose and panties. Christy moaned as the Man began to finger her clit.

"Yes. Gotta get you nice and wet for my cock. Make you hot so you will enjoy this."

The Man kneeled behind Christy and put his mouth on Christy's clit. Christy's body jumped as if she had taken a shock from a cattle prod. Warmth spread over her body. She was getting excited for the Man who had raped her best friend and was doing the same to her.

"Getting nice and wet I see, " said the Man, his finger still making circle on Christy's clit as he spoke. "Don't fight it, honey. Your friend over there came for me too. Go with the flow."

The Man began to suck Christy's clit again, inserting a finger inside her as he did so. Christy looked over at Ping who had turned a bright red.

Oh God, she thought, had had cum for her rapist. As the thought sank in on how horrible that must have been for Ping, Christy's body did the same. Shame and self loathing filled her.

The Man stood and rammed his cock into Christy. He raped her with hard quick strokes, painfully pushing her upper thighs into the edge of the desk with each stroke. It did not matter for her. She felt nothing. She lay there looking at Ping. She was nothing. Inert. Worthless. Just a thing to be used.

The Man came quickly, filling Christy's pussy with his cum. He stripped her of her pantyhose, panties and heels and bound her ankles together with tape. He left Christy sobbing on the desk.

The Man put his pants back on and gathered the two ladies' underwear and shoes.

"You are two of the best pussys I have raped in quite a while. I'll make sure to send someone to untie you both."

With that he left taking their underwear as trophies.

The Police arrived an hour later to free them and take their statements. The both spent that night in the emergency room. Worse than the rape was the silence when Christy's husband arrived at the hospital.

Christy's husband never let her leave the house again...
binder38us is offline   Reply With Quote