Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2006, 02:52 PM   #1
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have decided to institute this thread. Any post or thread I consider to be too off topic I will remove to here, but as I havn't got time to move all previous posts of this nature I will be starting as of today.

have a nice day
your innkeeper

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following posts were culled from 'members introduce yourself' thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
RHINO PLASTY and SUN
Meow
grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 12:07 AM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Yeah funny that.. and her only problem with me is my b/f banned her for a lot of very good reasons (things that were not just on the public front of the board) ....

But that wasnt me, and if anything, knew very little about it at the time.

I fail to see how a person, who as soon as you turn you back on em would just as soon stab you in the back, be charming.

But hey... its your funeral.

As I said, she's doing a fantastic job of impersonating a walking incubator for a cunt! Acadamy award winning performance.

Spaulding4Prez: ROFL completely agree... pitty thats her ONLY redeeming quality
I like dancing with the devil! Especially hot little Persian devils with asses like this:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pictures 206.jpg (21.0 KB, 392 views)
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 12:27 AM   #3
Spaulding4Prez
Banned

Spaulding4Prez has initial reputation

somedude, you're wasting time. PG's got alot of issues. Pandora's box on two legs.
Spaulding4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 12:50 AM   #4
Jade

hrmm with all those cheeks how is an averge cock going to reach that asshole ^^ anyways somedude.. seriously think about it...

Something with a little less padding in the way is better for fucking
Old 04-29-2006, 03:08 PM   #5
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Inju
See now, Jade is a sexy woman that any real man would desire. Sex with her would be a wonderful memory one could take to one's death bed.

You on the other hand, given your mental age, well, that would be like pedophilia.

Just pointing that out.
good idea tor inju..... kiss the ugly pale ass of the woman you stand a chance with, cuz u know u have no chance iin hell with me

lmao @ jade having to bring people over from rapeclub to defend her looks

HAHahAhahhahahaha

*dead*
Old 04-29-2006, 03:49 PM   #6
IrishBeauty

IrishBeauty has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to IrishBeauty Send a message via MSN to IrishBeauty Send a message via Yahoo to IrishBeauty

Personally... I find Jade to be extremely attractive. She's got the lips of a goddess and eyes that would make any man (or woman for that matter) melt on the spot. Unfortunatly for us of scottish or irish descent... big noses and pale skin are a genetic curse and no amount of sun tanning or plastic surgery can fix it. But, our carefree personalities and our hot little tight asses make up for any flaws we might have. On the other hand... I find persians and asians to be disgusting with their snotty attitudes and their fat getto booties. Not to mention the fact that most of them have faces that look like they ran into a brick wall doing 100 miles per hour.

So... the fact is Persiangurl... you need to just back off, because you may find us unattractive, but we're thinking the exact same thing about you and no amount of your useless chatter is going to change that fact.
IrishBeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 03:54 PM   #7
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishBeauty
Hi there... my name is Kendriana and I'm 19 years old. I live in the states and I'm one kinky lil' Irish bitch. Anyone up for some fun?

u look like u have down syndrome, u really shouldnt be talking about looks

lol
Old 04-29-2006, 05:17 PM   #8
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face what have i missed?

maybe i'm just being thick ( or innocent!) but i seem to have missed something here?!
one thing i'm glad to see is a touch of bithcyness here! oh i'm so glad! i may be named innocent but i do love a bit of a sting in the tail now and again. maybe i've just been reading the wrong posts but for a while this site seemed almost too nice for a while! i iknow i'm new here but does that mean i can go for it and be the real me? please tell me i can let loose now and again cos i just luv that gurls style! if i cant let loose here where can i?!!
i may be innocent in this area but god to i love anything resmbling a cat fight! mmmm! oopps have i gone too far?

sweet n innocent with a twist!
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 05:45 PM   #9
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
maybe i'm just being thick ( or innocent!) but i seem to have missed something here?!
one thing i'm glad to see is a touch of bithcyness here! oh i'm so glad! i may be named innocent but i do love a bit of a sting in the tail now and again. maybe i've just been reading the wrong posts but for a while this site seemed almost too nice for a while! i iknow i'm new here but does that mean i can go for it and be the real me? please tell me i can let loose now and again cos i just luv that gurls style! if i cant let loose here where can i?!!
i may be innocent in this area but god to i love anything resmbling a cat fight! mmmm! oopps have i gone too far?

sweet n innocent with a twist!
hmmmmmmmmmm

i like u already

feel free to get loose and be yourself, after all ,.... its the internet!

Old 04-29-2006, 07:04 PM   #10
Spaulding4Prez
Banned

No I'm not a Yahoo stalker. I just liked to talk with you because you seemed to actually be a cool person. I was mistaken. You have alot of issues you need to deal with. Unlike the rest of the people here, I'm not going to insult you. But I will say you do need to get yourself together. You have alot of body image problems. And you are obsessing about your ex boyfriend who treats you like shit. Maybe if you got over him you'd be in a better mood. I understand you need attention much like a child, and I was trying to give that to you. So yeah, get over yourself. You aren't even really that hot. A beautiful woman with no discretion is like a pig with a ring in it's snout.

I know you do have a good heart somewhere deep down. But I think part of you is still trying to cope with being gang raped when you were seven years old. Maybe you should try to come to terms with that?

Anyways, I feel sorry for any guy up here who is actually romantically interested in you. You are a double minded woman, unstable in all she does.
Old 04-29-2006, 07:08 PM   #11
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaulding4Prez
No I'm not a Yahoo stalker. I just liked to talk with you because you seemed to actually be a cool person. I was mistaken. You have alot of issues you need to deal with. Unlike the rest of the people here, I'm not going to insult you. But I will say you do need to get yourself together. You have alot of body image problems. And you are obsessing about your ex boyfriend who treats you like shit. Maybe if you got over him you'd be in a better mood. I understand you need attention much like a child, and I was trying to give that to you. So yeah, get over yourself. You aren't even really that hot. A beautiful woman with no discretion is like a pig with a ring in it's snout.

I know you do have a good heart somewhere deep down. But I think part of you is still trying to cope with being gang raped when you were seven years old. Maybe you should try to come to terms with that?

Anyways, I feel sorry for any guy up here who is actually romantically interested in you. You are a double minded woman, unstable in all she does.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

psycho stalker is mad cuz i put him on my ignore list on yahoo

lmao
Old 04-29-2006, 07:11 PM   #12
persiangurl

Quote:
Sweety, while you are not too bad to look at, you are not nearly as attractive as you think you are, even before we get into your personality.
easily said after being burned

yeah im that hot, and no i will not fuck u

get over it
Old 04-29-2006, 07:24 PM   #13
Tor Inju

Tor Inju has initial reputation

Quote:
easily said after being burned

yeah im that hot, and no i will not fuck u

get over it
That's your idea of a burn?

No no, that was a huge burn, when I was 5. I had estimated your mental age at 13, but see I must revise that estimate down.

And you won't fuck me? May I be the first to say, yippee!

But no, please, come back with how I really want you and I wouldn't say mean things otherwise. Throw in something about me being ugly and a fag or something while you are at it. Then claim victory.

Trolls, so predictable.
Tor Inju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:31 PM   #14
persiangurl

Quote:
That's your idea of a burn?

No no, that was a huge burn, when I was 5. I had estimated your mental age at 13, but see I must revise that estimate down.

And you won't fuck me? May I be the first to say, yippee!

But no, please, come back with how I really want you and I wouldn't say mean things otherwise. Throw in something about me being ugly and a fag or something while you are at it. Then claim victory.

Trolls, so predictable.

*hands u a tissue to wipe ur e-tears with*

its ok tor, ull get over me someday
Old 04-29-2006, 07:33 PM   #15
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all
Ah, well, it seems PersianGurl is bored again. That's usually when she starts attacking people at random. Given that PG and I have had an informal truce of late, I'll leave it at that.
*throws a dead fish at you*
Old 04-29-2006, 07:59 PM   #16
LovelyPerversion

LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)
Default Wow!!!!

Wow!!!
I missed one hell of a cat fight while I was at work today!!!
I'm actually kinda sorry I didn't get in on this!!!

grm is going to have a fit when he sees what's been done to his New Member's sticky!!!

***chuckles***
I wouldn't be surprized if he lost this thread, too...
But then, we'd lose all the Irish/Scotish/Norse Pride!!!
LovelyPerversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:01 PM   #17
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyPerversion

grm is going to have a fit when he sees what's been done to his New Member's sticky!!!
Yes indeed.
Old 04-29-2006, 08:55 PM   #18
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyPerversion

Wow!!!
I missed one hell of a cat fight while I was at work today!!!
I'm actually kinda sorry I didn't get in on this!!!

***chuckles***
I wouldn't be surprized if he lost this thread, too...
But then, we'd lose all the Irish/Scotish/Norse Pride!!!
Well I told you it would happen
But like you said, we rarely give a shit
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 10:54 PM   #19
Spaulding4Prez
Banned

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

psycho stalker is mad cuz i put him on my ignore list on yahoo

lmao
Did you mean me? If I was psycho, I wouldn't be so eloquent in my wording, and as for stalking.......don't flatter yourself.
Old 04-30-2006, 10:24 AM   #20
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
u look like u have down syndrome, u really shouldnt be talking about looks
lol
Persiangurl you should be ashamed, even by your standards this is
a nasty and unwarranted remark, I think by saying things like this you belittle and degrade yourself.
saddened

Grm

This is the last post culled from 'members introduce yourself'.

If you wish to continue this discussion you can do so from here.
your innkeeper
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote