Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation
Default Exam rape

Hi

So I've just been invigilating an exam. Not a large group of candidates. It was actually an exam sitting for those with individual arrangments. And there was just one person. A girl. So basically, I am alone in a room with a pretty girl - German accent, long brown hair, freckly. And I am suppose to keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't cheat. Well, I was certainly keeping any eye on her and I couldn't stop thinking about how I could forcing her to pleasure me.

At the end of the exam, i saw my opportunity. I basically told her, matter-of-factly, that I would (falsely) report her for cheating. She swore that she wasn't cheating. I told her that there was no way for her to prove her innocence and that they are more likely to believe an invigilator than a student. She started pleading with me. I pretended to look like I was sympathetic and then said that I wouldn't report her if she did something me. Her eyes showed signs of relief. I then undid the flies of my jeans and took out my hard cock and asked her to suck it. She refused initially, so I reminded her what was at stake. So she got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth...

Ok that second paragraph only happened in my head. Would you have done anything else in your head?
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:18 AM   #2
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Assuming she's wearing a skirt.....

She must unbutton her blouse and pull it apart. Then I sit down on the edge of a chair, spread my knees, and have her stand between them, bumping up against my crotch. I lean forward and place my head against her chest, tummy, bra-clad breasts. (The bra will come off later--I want to take a moment and enjoy it for now.)

Meanwhile, my hands are on her knees and thighs, stroking her legs up and down. Whether she's wearing pantyhose or socks, I'm enjoying her legs immensely, and my hands move up higher and higher under her skirt as I explore her intimate regions....
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
moiamigo

moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

rip those pantyhose!!!!!! Don't let them get in the way!
moiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:33 PM   #4
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravjey View Post
Hi

So I've just been invigilating an exam. Not a large group of candidates. It was actually an exam sitting for those with individual arrangments. And there was just one person. A girl. So basically, I am alone in a room with a pretty girl - German accent, long brown hair, freckly. And I am suppose to keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't cheat. Well, I was certainly keeping any eye on her and I couldn't stop thinking about how I could forcing her to pleasure me.

At the end of the exam, i saw my opportunity. I basically told her, matter-of-factly, that I would (falsely) report her for cheating. She swore that she wasn't cheating. I told her that there was no way for her to prove her innocence and that they are more likely to believe an invigilator than a student. She started pleading with me. I pretended to look like I was sympathetic and then said that I wouldn't report her if she did something me. Her eyes showed signs of relief. I then ...

Tell her to start stripping off her clothing until I say stop, I tell her to stop when she is clad only in her pink bikini panties and pink ankle sock.
I than turn on my portable CD player and tell her to give me a lap dance, at the end of the song she turns to me and asks … “Can I go now?” … Than she bites her bottom lip awaiting my answer only to see me unzipping my pants …
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:52 AM   #5
pravjey

Wow, guys, so much food for the imagination.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:56 AM   #6
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Come on, Pravjey, you've been here long enough to know we're rich with this stuff.

I see her sitting at a desk, and we're alone in the classroom. She's obviously confused, challenged by the test, and worried sick about it. She just has to pass it! I come alongside, and see her exam is all messed up. "There is a solution to your problem, you know," I say gently, reasssuringly--as I begin to stroke her hair.

She knows what I'm getting at, but doesn't quite want to acknowledge it. I deprive of this thread of "plausible deniability" as my hands move to her shoulders and start stroking them.

"I know how much you need a passing grade here. I can help you, you know."

At some point, I want her sitting, hands on her laps. I turn her face towards my crotch, and press it in there. Then I unzip my pants and pull out my cock, and start rubbing it against her face, then her mouth, as it gets harder and longer.

"You know what I want, girl," I say.Now open your mouth and earn your passing grade."
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:58 AM   #7
grabbit

grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me View Post
Come on, Pravjey, you've been here long enough to know we're rich with this stuff.

I see her sitting at a desk, and we're alone in the classroom. She's obviously confused, challenged by the test, and worried sick about it. She just has to pass it! I come alongside, and see her exam is all messed up. "There is a solution to your problem, you know," I say gently, reasssuringly--as I begin to stroke her hair.

She knows what I'm getting at, but doesn't quite want to acknowledge it. I deprive of this thread of "plausible deniability" as my hands move to her shoulders and start stroking them.

"I know how much you need a passing grade here. I can help you, you know."

At some point, I want her sitting, hands on her laps. I turn her face towards my crotch, and press it in there. Then I unzip my pants and pull out my cock, and start rubbing it against her face, then her mouth, as it gets harder and longer.

"You know what I want, girl," I say.Now open your mouth and earn your passing grade."
Reading this thread and your reply in particular got me thinking... So I started writing a little story reply to go here of a girl blackmailed into going to the store cupboard with the tutor in return for an exam pass... But it bloomed and bloomed into a full on several page rape story and now it's too big to post here Lol...
grabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:24 AM   #8
pravjey

Glad this thread inspired you.