Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2006, 02:42 PM   #21
Spaulding4Prez
Banned

Spaulding4Prez has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
yeah i said it, you all suck

i hate u all

id become a lesbian, but girls are bitchy

so from now on, i will be alone dammit

GGggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
hush you.
Spaulding4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 02:54 PM   #22
grimmy

grimmy has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by persiangurl
awwwwwwwwwwwww, u guys are adorable.... like lil teddy bears

*pinches ur cheeks*

HOLY mood-swings Batman...Don't forget to take your medication every day babe.
grimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 03:46 PM   #23
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Don't worry Lupo, you never know when someone is going to jump out on you, from behind a tree and . . . . . tear your throat out, arrrrrh!
franticly searching his chest of drawers for his silver bullets
Grm
Rofl.. Ain't that the truth Grm but i'm usually the one jumping out of the shadows. Just keeps "jumping on" the wrong ones.
Lupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 08:28 AM   #24
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Maybe PersianKitty has hot flashes in the middle of pms!

I've noticed one thing: If she's in a cat fight today, check her posts tomorow--she may be purring. And vice-versa.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 08:45 AM   #25
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gal4 wrote,

Quote:
I like to suck boys, with my hands tied behind me
Great: clear, concise, to the point! Wish we had more chicks articulate like this!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:52 PM   #26
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking date girl

who said we got date i just fuck silly is that wrong lol
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 09:05 PM   #27
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

PG: I hate my gender, it's full of trolls. But here's just a slight hint: Maybe people would treat you with respect... if you did in the first place.

I know, it's hard to imagine that people get mad and reciprocate with asshole treatment to asshole treatment!

EDIT: I neglected to mention, of course, that no one should treat you poorly or with abuse. Ever. But that applies just as well to you. The hypocrisy of you attacking men for being mean is just hilarious to me .
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 09:08 PM   #28
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brek
PG: I hate my gender, it's full of trolls. But here's just a slight hint: Maybe people would treat you with respect... if you did in the first place.

I know, it's hard to imagine that people get mad and reciprocate with asshole treatment to asshole treatment!

EDIT: I neglected to mention, of course, that no one should treat you poorly or with abuse. Ever. But that applies just as well to you. The hypocrisy of you attacking men for being mean is just hilarious to me .
Words from the world's biggest ookhole!

Last edited by somedude; 05-04-2006 at 12:47 PM. Reason: CP!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 09:09 PM   #29
Brek

Somedude: I don't launch constant invectives, but even if that was true, that'd just make me a hypocrite too, it wouldn't make me wrong . Want a brushup on elementary logic?

To be clear to everyone: I'm joking when I offer insults. I respect everyone's contributions here.
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Old 04-29-2006, 09:11 PM   #30
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Somedude: I don't launch constant invectives, but even if that was true, that'd just make me a hypocrite too, it wouldn't make me wrong . Want a brushup on elementary logic?

To be clear to everyone: I'm joking when I offer insults. I respect everyone's contributions here.
I rarely joke when I offer insults and I certainly don't respect your contributions!
Old 04-29-2006, 09:12 PM   #31
Brek

I know, Somedude, it's why you're a subhuman person with a shriveled ego (and other parts, as well).
Old 04-29-2006, 09:14 PM   #32
stevoj

stevoj has initial reputation

lol had to go and look up the meaning of the word invective there.i'm only a simple yokel from a far off land
stevoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 09:15 PM   #33
Brek

Now, see, Stevoj, if I were Persian, I'd probably make fun of you there. (Wait, see, that'd be too classy for Persian.) But since I'm not, I recognize that people learn different vocabularies and that I'm sure you know many words or concepts that I don't.

What about diatribe? Rant?

Oh yeah, I just realized: People here insult LaJan for ostensibly posting too much (then don't say anything when he shows them logic and his foot up their ass), then say I post too infrequently and that they miss their pinata (of course they do, they're emotional children). It's like a farce of logic!
Old 04-29-2006, 09:17 PM   #34
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
I know, Somedude, it's why you're a subhuman person with a shriveled ego (and other parts, as well).
I might be insulted, but that was just ooking pathetic! Can't you talk like a man?

Last edited by somedude; 05-04-2006 at 12:46 PM. Reason: CP!
Old 04-29-2006, 09:21 PM   #35
stevoj

stevoj has initial reputation

rant? how dare you!.even a child knows what rant means.as for the other word,i had to look it up lol.Persiangurl has never once insulted me for anything I've said.I don't give her cause too
stevoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 05:32 PM   #36
Santaequina

Santaequina has initial reputation
Default Don't get discouraged

Listen, kiddo, boys/men only suck if you don't know how to use them. I learned that early and they stopped sucking. You need to learn how to use your pussy to get what you want from men. It's psychology, it's all in their heads. I had men adoring, me, paying me, eating my shit, givning me presents, beat each otherr up over me, and I am probably not even as pretty as you are. There is only one rule, don't take anything seriously what they say. If they say "I love you" and are fingering your puss at the same time, they are probably lying. That shouldn't keep you from letting them finger you, I man, just don' t take them too seriously. Sooner or later there will be the right dick for a relationship, trust me. There is no hurry, just relax and have fun, fun, fun.
Santaequina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:08 PM   #37
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaequina
Listen, kiddo, boys/men only suck if you don't know how to use them. I learned that early and they stopped sucking. You need to learn how to use your pussy to get what you want from men. It's psychology, it's all in their heads. I had men adoring, me, paying me, eating my shit, givning me presents, beat each otherr up over me, and I am probably not even as pretty as you are. There is only one rule, don't take anything seriously what they say. If they say "I love you" and are fingering your puss at the same time, they are probably lying. That shouldn't keep you from letting them finger you, I man, just don' t take them too seriously. Sooner or later there will be the right dick for a relationship, trust me. There is no hurry, just relax and have fun, fun, fun.
wow!

my heroine

Old 05-03-2006, 05:07 PM   #38
Brek

Is thoughtful contribution and actually being cogent and serious cause to insult? Oh, wait, there's no such thing. If only there were an ethical dictionary for you fools .

What is "talking like a man", Somedude? Being a dumbass? Saying shit like "UR AN ASSHOLE" or insulting your cock size? Maybe it'll hit you: No one who has graduated from high school mentally as well as physically cares.

And then PG wonders why men are assholes.
Old 05-03-2006, 05:12 PM   #39
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Talking like a man means talking like a man! Obviously something you know nothing about eeekook!

Last edited by somedude; 05-04-2006 at 12:46 PM. Reason: For comedic purposes!
Old 05-03-2006, 06:43 PM   #40
LovelyPerversion

LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)

Actually, I'm VERY impressed with Brek's language skills.

It's very refreshing to hear from someone who was at least able to stay awake during their English classes.

Sigh...
a gentleman rapist...
almost romantic...
LovelyPerversion is offline   Reply With Quote