Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-23-2010, 01:15 PM   #21
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Well we could, we'd prolly just get slapped tho.
You like slapping?

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:07 PM   #22
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeKarenX View Post
You like slapping?
No, not really. Spanking is good tho. As long as I am the spanker and not the spankee
Old 02-23-2010, 06:37 PM   #23
wixxa

wixxa Level 2 (200+)wixxa Level 2 (200+)wixxa Level 2 (200+)

Last edited by wixxa; 07-20-2010 at 02:30 PM.
wixxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:13 PM   #24
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default .../

Quote:
Originally Posted by wixxa View Post
Hi there.

I have two fantasies about a girl, who is a very good friend of mine. She looks very nice
Noting wrong with fantasies Wixxa, I to have a young female friend that in RL I would never bring harm to, but in my fantasies she would be crawling and crying at my feet.
I liked reading of your fantasies; you should consider writing a story of you taking your friend and posting it on the “Rape Stories” board of RB, it is a great avenue for expressing your darkest desires and you seem to possess the ability to express yourself well.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:26 PM   #25
undertaker86

undertaker86 Level 2 (200+)undertaker86 Level 2 (200+)undertaker86 Level 2 (200+)

I'm friends with two girls who I have rape fantasies about. One is kinda short,about 5'3,long auburn hair,great boobs and an amazing ass.

The other girl in 5'11,long brown hair,an okay rack and a great ass.She also has amazing legs.

In my fantasies I would violate both girls to no end.I'd ravage their mouth,pussy and ass.

But in real life i'd defend them anyday.
undertaker86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:17 PM   #26
rapist_waffen

rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There's a book worm in the college library I just wanna punch her in the stomach knocking her out and bring herunconscius body to the roof access. There I'd wake her up and fuck her like crazy.
And I wanna hear her call me daddy and say she loves me, that she deserves being raped by me and I'm actually making her a favor.
rapist_waffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:26 PM   #27
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A co-worker ... kind of a plain face, but excellent figure. Big bust and nice round backside to provide some cushion for the pushin'. Usually wears a knit top (snug), just-above-the-knee skirt, and high heels.

If we were both working late, building nearly empty ... pulling her into a conference room, duct taping her mouth, then her hands behind her ... bending her over the table, ripping her skirt up the back, tearing through her pantyhose and panties ... spit on my cock to slick it up a bit, then press against her ... she's struggling and thrashing like mad, and lets out a scream as I ram into her ...

Slowly her struggles give way to sobs as I pound ... when most of her fight is gone, I flip her onto her back and rip off her top so I can play with those fantastic tits ... her struggles increase a bit when she realizes I'm going to cum inside her ... leave her there, bound and sobbing on the floor, for the cleaning crew to find.

Just a fantasy, but a good one for me.
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:24 PM   #28
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I also have many dirty dirty things I'd like to do to my sister-in-law...
Quote:
My situation is similar, but involves my cousin-in-law (is that even a term? she's married to my cousin). She's so freakin' hot. I remember when I was younger and still living at home with my parents, they had a pool and in the summer time my cousin and his wife (the one I want to fuck) would come over for a swim. She looked so damn stunning in her yellow bikini.
If you'd asked me in my teen years, my answer most likely would have been my cousin's wife. She was about 5 years older than me, and so to me she was one of the few "adult" women I knew while I was just a kid. She was tall with long straight dark hair and fair skin. She was slender, almost skinny, except that she had wide hips and big tits for such a slender girl. My mom had some photos of her in a bikini and showing some cleavage, and I jerked off over those pictures often, the photo album lying open on my bed. On her wedding day, it was such a huge thrill to be able to approach her in the greeting line and put my arms around her and kiss her on the cheek. I had many detailed fantasies of men groping her, stripping her, and fucking the hell out of this young bride.

But for the past couple of decades, my answer would be my sister-in-law. Very tall busty brunette, a fairly conservative churchgoing suburban mom. I have seen her naked a couple of times over the decades, and have had literally thousands of fantasies of her being taken every which way by everyone and everything. Having seen her naked helps make the fantasies more vivid, as does knowing her family, meeting her neighbors, and her husband's bosses and coworkers, and knowing a bit about her job.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:28 AM   #29
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

NastyJack (great moniker!) has this location in mind for his local girl-rape:

Quote:
we were both working late, building nearly empty ... pulling her into a conference room
Years ago I was a nightwatchman in a large office building. There were always one or more offices that were vacant, sometimes being renovated. I was oddly attracted to them at night...so vacant. I've often thought of taking a late-working female employee one and raping her on the old, worn-out and stained carpet, with the accumulated debris of office junk, ancient newspapers, pizza boxes, coffee cups, etc scattered around--especially if she is a very "clean" girl, wearing a nice white slip....

The idea office worker for me is: (clerical) snug white cotton blouse, pleated woolen skirt (stitched down to the hip), hose, heels, full satiny slip, with nice lace at the hem and the top of the bust, satin straps

For executives: silk dress, full skirt, maybe pleated, pearls, larger swingy-skirted slip

I just love the idea of agirl's skirt/dress pushed up to her waist, and spread to her sides on a grungy floor!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:22 AM   #30
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
But for the past couple of decades, my answer would be my sister-in-law. Very tall busty brunette, a fairly conservative churchgoing suburban mom. I have seen her naked a couple of times over the decades, and have had literally thousands of fantasies of her being taken every which way by everyone and everything. Having seen her naked helps make the fantasies more vivid, as does knowing her family, meeting her neighbors, and her husband's bosses and coworkers, and knowing a bit about her job.
Well, I haven't had the pleasure of seeing my sister-in-law naked, only seen her cleavage and a little bit of her ass crack a few times when she's bent over in front of me or kneeled down for something.

She's kind of like a brunette version of my wife, but skinnier/slimmer/smaller, has smaller tits, and is shorter.

I would love to carry out my rape fantasies on her and take her every which way I can, since my wife isn't into this sort of thing, but it would be closest thing to doing it to her!

I would LOVE to see the look on her face as I force my rock hard dick into her dry cunt, then keep pounding her until she's moist, then use her snatch juice as lube to then violate her ass. I would LOVE to see the look on her face then, and to hear her scream and beg me to stop, and then whisper into her ears about how she's enjoying it, and how she's wanted it, then call her a whore and a home wrecker and all sorts of degrading things, then fucking her throat and make her gag and puke all over herself, then finally cumming all over her face against her will.

After that, I'd blackmail her by telling her that she had better kept quiet about it, or else I'd tell the whole family that she came onto me and seduced me, and I'd use that to my advantage so I can fuck her anytime I wanted.

Of course, just fantasy.
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:58 AM   #31
bjc1979

bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My friend's mom is really hot. She's 51 but keeps herself in phenomenal shape, nice round ass and big tits. I'd love to one day maybe have a few drinks alone with her and innocently start flirting. She'd tell me no and try to push my hands away as I get increasingly rough and grabby.
bjc1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:13 PM   #32
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Friends I wanna fuck. I assume you mean other than Karen, Linzi, Kimmy, Emmie, Fae, Donna, Holly, Bama Girl.................
Old 03-21-2010, 03:16 PM   #33
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm forth! YAAAAAAAAY

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:42 PM   #34
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
I'm forth! YAAAAAAAAY

x
But first in my heart! <3
Old 03-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #35
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hunter View Post
After that, I'd blackmail her by telling her that she had better kept quiet about it, or else I'd tell the whole family that she came onto me and seduced me, and I'd use that to my advantage so I can fuck her anytime I wanted.

Of course, just fantasy.
But what a wonderful fantasy it is.

I often wonder who others fantasize about. Is it someone they know? Or do they prefer strangers? I for one prefer to think about someone I know. Seems to me to be more intense that way. There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not mentally undressing one of my co-workers wondering what she would be like tied to a bed. Would she struggle? Would she just lay there? Would she try to get away as I ripped or cut her clothes off? How would she react as I violated her for an evening of my pleasure?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:45 AM   #36
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I ran into this girl I knew in high school. She was a cheerleader and still has a very nice body. She has red hair, about 5'7, pale complextion and full lips. We almost hooked up in high school, but now she doesn't really have any interest in me. Could be because of her jackass boyfriend. haha

We have been hanging out with eachother on occasion and catching up, but I've noticed she has become really stuck up and a bit of a bitch to waiters and other customer service people. She also wears these cotton dresses and skirts that just drive me crazy. Little does she know that I have a skirt/dress fetish.

Anyhow, there have been a few times when after going to dinner or for some drinks where we have gone back to her apartment and smoked a joint. All I can think about is sitting really close to her on the couch, putting my hand on her knee and when she tries to push me away, I just shove her onto her back and climb on top. I would then push up her skirt or dress, cover her mouth with one hand and free my raging cock with my other. I would push aside her panties and shove myself deep inside of her. I would call her a bitch, tease, slut and whatever else while I furiously pump in and out of her unwilling snatch until finally I explode, cumming inside of her. I would then get up, tell her that people have seen us in public many times and would never believe her side of the story since she invited me into her apartment. Not to mention her bitchy attitude and being a pothead wouldn't help.

Well it's fun to think about, but just pure fantasy. I would never do this. In fact as bitchy as she is to some people, it's becoming more and more embarassing to hang out with her.
Green Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #37
merisel21

Location: East of the Pacific Ocean, west of London, England, south of Mars, and north of Hell
merisel21 has initial reputation

deleted

Last edited by merisel21; 07-08-2010 at 12:15 AM.
merisel21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:44 AM   #38
grabbit

grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)

my sister-in-law, brother's wife... i'd love to rape the ass off that flirting bitch, she's always coming on to me at parties and the like, when she knows we can't do anything about it sexually.
grabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:47 PM   #39
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Holy crap, a new girl just started at work today. Just out of college, but looks like jailbait. Cute baby-ish face, great tits and slim waist, she was wearing a light green summer dress with a silky flowing skirt, and sandals.

Our old building is a bit of a labyrinth ... I imagine giving her directions to take some papers upstairs ... as she goes one way, I go another, taking a different stairwell where I've got my mask and binding equipment stashed. She gets to her destination ... only to find it's an empty office ... and suddenly I'm behind her, clamping a hand over her mouth and pushing her into the room ...

In a few minutes, she's tied to the desk, her dress torn open so I can watch those beautiful tits bounce as I fuck her savagely ... muffled screams into the gag, tears streaming, making her eye make-up run all over ... cumming inside her ... leaving her there as I sneak back to my desk, then asking my co-workers if she's come back from that errand I sent her on.

If no one's found her by the end of the day, go back for more fun ...
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:05 AM   #40
johntackle2006

johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)johntackle2006 Level 8 (800+)

I like to think about my girlfriends younger sister. She is 19, blond and has a great body cheerleaders. Sometimes she comes over after fighting with her boyfriend and sleeps on our couch in only a long T shirt and panties. When I found out that she takes sleeping pills I got so hard. It would be so easy to cross that line and have her. So many times I have thought about going down stairs to where she is sleeping. Shes out cold and doesn't stir as I pull off her blanket. Her shirt has ridden up revealing her well trimmed pussy. I would pull her to the edge so her feet are resting on he floor and position myself between her legs. Gently and gradualy I would work myself in to her till I was balls deep and slowly pump her sleeping cunt. I would take my time and enjoy her savoring the build up till I finally cum deep in her tight young pussy. After Ive done this a few more times I would clean her up and put her back under the sheets and leave. The next morning she wouldn't suspect a thing and a few weeks later she would find out that shes pregnant and think that it was her boyfriends.
johntackle2006 is offline   Reply With Quote