Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-19-2010, 11:14 PM   #41
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

Snuff never appealed to me. The videos that really turn me on are the ones that show the female's reaction to what is happening (whether it be rape, BDSM, or whatever the "genre"), and how she reacts at the end to what happened to her.
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:42 AM   #42
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I agree with J&J, murder just seems like such a waste. It's very sexy to let her live with memory of what happened, the fact that it may happen again. Not to mention what may happen nine months down the road.

*Thinking of Karen as I write this, damn I'm getting horny..lol*

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 02-27-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:34 PM   #43
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah- just saw this. Which Karen? What in 9 months? Which Road? No Roads where I live- Avenues, Street, Place etc!!!!!!!!!

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:42 PM   #44
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

You're a very bright girl *cough* woman, figure it out.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:49 PM   #45
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dunno... Which Karen? Dunno Karen. I'm RapeKarenX. Don't do women... Unless they turn me out... Those ways they have have a hold for a year... Oh digress... Karen- huh? Doppelganger?

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:58 PM   #46
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hate the idea of wasting good girlflesh. After I'm done with her (or them) I'm a generous curmudgeon, and I want to share the wealth. In a world where I could make the connections, they'd be on their way to the Middle East, where my gestures of good will benevolence would help bring about world peace.

Maybe if that Asian despot, Kim Sic Soe, were happily occupied banging a bunch of my cast-off teenyboppers, he wouldn't feel the necessity of using missiles and nuclear warheads as a compensation for his masculine shortcumings!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:46 AM   #47
Azores89

Azores89 has initial reputation

I'm reviving this thread coz I didn't know whether I should start a new one or not. I just thought of talking abt the real life notorious rapist+killer Jeffrey Dahmer. Last night I was watching and reading a lot about him, already knew about it before but yesterday loads of it.

I couldn't stop thinking about him shutting out the world and lived in his twisted fantasies and finally started acting on them, then it became a hunger and so many victims had to die for it. I mean we all here because we have 'different' interests and fantasies than most people around us. Communicating about it is very hard (for me) and to confide to someone outside the virtual world is so far, impossible. No one would be warm about it to say the least. I just thought that in that time if such sick fantasies in Dahmer's mind could be shared, like we do now, could the alienation gradually goes away. Because I can really relate to it and it is why I'm here, to stop feeling like such a psycho..I'm not justifying anything, bless the world that he's 6 feet under. Just couldn't stop thinking and needed to write this out =|
Azores89 is offline   Reply With Quote