Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-27-2007, 08:24 PM   #1
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER
Default hot bartenders

an interesting service hire one...and after the party when she's leaving the real party gets started!

http://www.yummybartenders.com/Yummy_Staff_Pics.htm
any girls you'd like to "hire" to "entertain" your party?

http://www.yummybartenders.com/About.Us.html
funny they forgot rape parties!
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:41 PM   #2
SouthernhazeUK

SouthernhazeUK has initial reputation

Talking about barmaids. Back last year i was near Hastings on a stag do, and there was this barmaid who was dirty as hell. I found out she was one of the Hastings fighting slags. She really got off on being slapped about. She said i would have to slap her, and humiliate her any way possible..well the 2 of us just about got back to my apartment and she punches me full pelt in the face. Seriously pissed off i grab her by her throat and slap her hard. "who do you think you are bitch?" i yelled. I could see her starting to size me up for the next punch, but i beat her to it. I caught her hand gave her a few more slaps then forced oral on her. I then dragged her into the apartment straight to the bedroom, excited, all the other guys come running in to see the booty i brought back. Being very pissed and a bit dazed and confused, she wasn't too sure what was going on,i roll her over and she says you gonna fuck me hard? i said "no but my mates are". She hasnt realised that 2 guys are basically ready to penetrate her and i got 3 other guys staying. Damn that was a messy night lol.What a brave girl, she took anything we could throw at her. After we used and abused her for about 2 hours, we gave her a slap round the face each and gave her busfare to go home. She couldnt stand up, so one of my mates dragged her out and sat her across the road in the field, bollock naked. That's the last we heard of her. Well until the next day when she called us up and thanked us for a good time. For slags Hastings is the place i tell you. Theres also quite a few more as well. I'm thinking spring roadtrip, lol.

Last edited by SouthernhazeUK; 01-06-2008 at 10:19 PM.
SouthernhazeUK is offline   Reply With Quote