Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-06-2008, 03:41 PM   #1
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face Remembering Esther Vilar. Professional woman hater!!!!!

Who was Esther Vilar?

For those older than forty, I'm sure the name Esther Vilar evokes some memories of outrage, fury, and dialectical confrontation of years go by. All of this, of course, mostly among women.

Who was Esther Vilar? She was a writer from the 70's. She was a staunch anti-feminist. She was outrageous. She was mean, unashamed, merciless, ready for a fight, and one of the most hated women the universe has ever concocted.

She seemed to have come out of nowhere, and swinging. She was deeply loathed by everyone who ported a vagina, with men standing by the sidelines, dumbfounded, silent, not knowing what to do with her, and trying not to stir the pot too much lest they lose a finger while trying to separate the damsels gouging each others' eyes with nails and teeth like hyenas in heat.

And yet, Esther Vilar had very few supporters. Those who did support her, did it rather silently, with an apologetical nod here and there.

It was a bizarre episode in the battle of the sexes in which anti feminist men found an ally that they themselves didn't know whether to be grateful for, or find reason to distance themselves from as much as possible. For if Esther Vilar portrayed women as parasites, men did not fare much better since we were depicted as little more than puppets in the villains' pretty hands.

Esther Vilar's seminal book: "The Manipulated Man," sold millions of copies. It was a sensation. It stirred controversy. Vilar was attacked, banned from speaking at university settings, intellectually crucified and laughed at by scholars and women thinkers alike.

No matter. It was impossible to shut her up.

But then, just as soon as she made it into the public consciousness, Esther Vilar simply disappeared from its view. Sure, she did write some more, but nothing she wrote later had the impact of her first literary efforts. Sudenly, she was a Mary Shelley of sorts.

Who remembers her today? I do. Although Esther Vilar was more of a hate monger than anything else, her antics merit her a place in the world of bizarre literature. Her contribution is there to stay and her quotes still stir passions. And much as we would want to contradict her and let her know how wrong she is, sometimes it is very hard to do. Occasionally, very hard, indeed.

Some quotes from Esther Vilar:

"Men have been trained and conditioned by women, not unlike the way Pavlov conditioned his dogs, into becoming their slaves. As compensation for their labours men are given periodic use of a woman's vagina."

"Someday it will dawn on man that woman does not read the wonderful books with which he has filled his libraries, and though she may well admire his marvelous works of art in museums she herself will rarely create, only copy."

"Men seem incapable of realizing that women entirely lack ambition, desire for knowledge, and need to prove themselves, all things which, to him, are a matter of course."

"Women allow men to live in a world apart because they do not want to join them. Why should they? The sort of independence men have means nothing to
women, because women don't feel dependent. They are not even embarrassed by the intellectual superiority of men because they have no ambition in that direction."

" There is one great advantage which women have over men: they have a choice - a choice between the life of a man and the life of a dimwitted, parasitic luxury item. There are too few women who would not select the latter. Men do not have this choice."

Esther Vilar, your hatred is a loaded gun. This gun has never stopped firing through the ages, and probably never will. If only we had known better.

Last edited by rasputin; 09-06-2008 at 06:04 PM.
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:49 PM   #2
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow really great effort Rasputin!

Very interesting topic for me to cover on!!!

I'm now really wondering what drive her passion...
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #3
mekd

mekd has initial reputation

Very interesting. Thanks.
mekd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:51 PM   #4
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post

Wow....What a fabulous interpretation of why men are so beautiful. I think men are beautiful beings, inside and out. Sadly, there are men who have been beaten so much by a woman perspective, that they became women themselves. Lazy, self-indulgent, selfish..... luckily there are still those men in the world who are what they should be. Loyal, hard working, sense of duty, strong hearted and minded. They live for their ambition and responsibility to their family. They have strength to put hard into their work, but with little ones, they are so gentle. What's not beautiful about that? As a heterosexual women, I do see beauty (physically) in women too, but its so shallow and skin deep. People constantly portray women as the more beautiful sex, but I contest that notion. Thank God I will only give my love and devotion to a man.

I have never heard of this woman, but we share common thoughts.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 09-06-2008 at 10:57 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:28 PM   #5
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

OK I get it. So all men are beautiful (lol) and the ones who aren't (the fat, lazy and/or stupid ones) are that way because women exist.

Am I close? Do I win a prize? Gosh, what a ~revolutionary~

HOLY CRAP MY EYES JUST ROLLED OUT OF MY HEAD, SOMEBODY CATCH THEM.
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:38 PM   #6
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have believes in her way of thinking.. but its very very unique, and i never think like this about men.. and truly fascinating how she describe men..

Fantastically excellent.. Really makes me wonder what kind of life she has..

Still it has a lot of controversy and people can make a lot of argument about it~
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:10 AM   #7
applecore

applecore has initial reputation

Really got to wonder were her thought process stemmed from. Honestly, I'm drawing a blank here.
applecore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:40 AM   #8
morley
Privileged Member

morley Level 1 (100+)morley Level 1 (100+)

I came across the phrase, "the pussification of man" on the internet. It's so true. We are more sensitive and in touch with our feminine side that we are called slobs or pigs when we act masculine. If I want to get in touch with my feminie side, I'll F_ _ _ my wife. I know.....I'm a pig.
morley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #9
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I have never heard of this woman, but we share common thoughts.
You never heard of this woman, and frankly, you probably never would have if I had not opened this thread.

A thread which you personally inspired.

Esther Vilar is considered "persona non grata" for her views in just about every university or college you care to mention. She is no scholar, and as you well know, personal opinions do not a thesis make. So that's that.

She wrote a book... I believe... in 1998? Something like that. In that book, she reflects back onto those years, the 70's and what impact her first book had in her life.

She said that, back then, it never occured to her the anger, the hatred, the vituperation and demeaning insults and put downs she was going to encounter after publishing it. And mostly by intelectuals, of course.

She was mocked and threatened.

But according to Esther Vilar, many working class men and women seemed to agree with her views. It was the white upper/middle class, college educated type that hit her the hardest. Nobody with an ounce of college education would ever deem to consider her views worth taking seriously.

Which is logical, considering that the upper/middle class is the place where feminism draws its most loyal devotees.

But her message resonated the best with working class men and women.

Which is also logical, since you hardly ever find "feminists" amongst the poor. Surely they have better things to think about than "woman as an oppressed class?"

Last edited by rasputin; 09-07-2008 at 05:43 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:03 PM   #10
rasputin
Privileged Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
I have believes in her way of thinking.. but its very very unique, and i never think like this about men.. and truly fascinating how she describe men..

Fantastically excellent.. Really makes me wonder what kind of life she has..

Still it has a lot of controversy and people can make a lot of argument about it~

Please read Camille Paglia. She is a lesbian, and one of the few feminists I mostly agree with. The way she describes men... you will be delighted. She is no man hater, let me tell you. She respects men.

Also, Christina Hoff Summers. Another feminist who has gotten my most deep respect and shameless worshipping.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:04 PM   #11
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Esther Vilar....yes.

Although her writings resonated with the working classes, Ms. Vilar was in fact an educated woman from a well-off family. I find that interesting.

As for the subject matter, I find it inexpressibly sad. To loathe one's own gender is to loathe oneself. I'll never understand it. I am heterosexual, but I love women and can't imagine my life without my "rat pack". Yes, some women are bitches - no question about that - but my women friends have been a source of steadfast support throughout my life.

I also think men are considerably smarter and stronger than Ms. Vilar gives them credit for. The men I like and spend time with have great respect for women as equals.

And that's really the key, to see each other as equals.

Nature and nurture both dictate that males and females are not the same. We have different strengths, different abilities and in some cases different roles, but that doesn't mean either one is better than the other.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:23 PM   #12
rasputin
Privileged Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Esther Vilar....yes.

Although her writings resonated with the working classes, Ms. Vilar was in fact an educated woman from a well-off family. I find that interesting.

As for the subject matter, I find it inexpressibly sad. To loathe one's own gender is to loathe oneself. I'll never understand it. I am heterosexual, but I love women and can't imagine my life without my "rat pack". Yes, some women are bitches - no question about that - but my women friends have been a source of steadfast support throughout my life.

I also think men are considerably smarter and stronger than Ms. Vilar gives them credit for. The men I like and spend time with have great respect for women as equals.

And that's really the key, to see each other as equals.

Nature and nurture both dictate that males and females are not the same. We have different strengths, different abilities and in some cases different roles, but that doesn't mean either one is better than the other.

Esther Vilar's writings can be deceptive. She seems to be complimenting men at times, but if you scratch the surface, you'll find that her portrayal of us isn't very complimentary.

Any critique of the sexes does contain a kernel of true to it. "Men are pigs." Isn't this true, to a certain extent? Well... yes. Sometimes and it all depends on what kind of men. It's certanily true of me. "Women are bitches..." etc.

I don't find it strange that Esther Vilar, as an educated woman, appealed to the masses. You have to consider that her writing style was simple; digestible. Anyone could understand her. She was no Max Webber.

Also, her message was straighforward. She didn't beat around the bushes. And that's just like most working class people talk, think, and act.

We just say what's on our minds with simple sentences, political correctness be damned. Women are bitches. Men are pigs. Pass the beer, hon.

Therefore, her lack of sophistication was her strength when it came to communicating what she thought to us common folk. But this very characteristic made her anathema to the intellectual "intelligentzia" who laughed at her.

Also, the fact that it was a woman writing so negatively about women... oh, that was just too delicious to ignore!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 09:42 PM   #13
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Esther Vilar's writings can be deceptive. She seems to be complimenting men at times, but if you scratch the surface, you'll find that her portrayal of us isn't very complimentary.
I've read Ms. Vilar's book. She does not compliment men. Are you lemmings to follow the smell of a woman around and allow it to cloud your judgment? Well.... yeah.... sometimes. Women can be equally stupid when it comes to the opposite sex.

Quote:
Also, the fact that it was a woman writing so negatively about women... oh, that was just too delicious to ignore!!!
Unfortunately, it's not that unusual. A quick perusal of the writings of a few of the members here and you'll see that some women are much harder on their own gender than any man would be.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:52 AM   #14
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
Wow really great effort Rasputin!

Very interesting topic for me to cover on!!!

I'm now really wondering what drive her passion...
The fact that women are manipulative cold heartless bitches who will do everything to get what they want and will scream rape if a man even looks at them.
Old 09-08-2008, 05:27 AM   #15
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
A quick perusal of the writings of a few of the members here and you'll see that some women are much harder on their own gender than any man would be.
Ain't that the truth. It's shocking. *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugga123
The fact that women are manipulative cold heartless bitches who will do everything to get what they want and will scream rape if a man even looks at them.
I think it's fucking funny that shamelessly insulting >50% of the population (99+% of which have never done anything to you) and thinking about raping them is not considered cold or heartless.... lol men.
You can keep your penii.
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:56 PM   #16
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
But according to Esther Vilar, many working class men and women seemed to agree with her views. It was the white upper/middle class, college educated type that hit her the hardest. Nobody with an ounce of college education would ever deem to consider her views worth taking seriously.
It has nothing to do with class, but with personal perceptions on the world. And it seems that you dont even know what the hell you are talking about. How dare you go and define other's personal beliefs based on the amount of education that they have. There are misogynists on either side of the spectrum, I have seen the highly educated business owner to the unemployed crackhead have chauvinistic opinions. By the way....the "working class" can be the same as middle class. There is upper/middle/lower "middle class"...and a blue collar worker can be middle class. When you are talking about "lower class" that is where you have the homeless, poor, and unemployed.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:57 PM   #17
rasputin
Privileged Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
It has nothing to do with class, but with personal perceptions on the world. And it seems that you dont even know what the hell you are talking about. How dare you go and define other's personal beliefs based on the amount of education that they have. There are misogynists on either side of the spectrum, I have seen the highly educated business owner to the unemployed crackhead have chauvinistic opinions. By the way....the "working class" can be the same as middle class. There is upper/middle/lower "middle class"...and a blue collar worker can be middle class. When you are talking about "lower class" that is where you have the homeless, poor, and unemployed.
Read my post again, Chi.

Read again: "ACCORDING TO ESTHER VILAR...."

In the post you yourself are citing, I'm not defining anyone's personal beliefs in terms of the education they have. It was Esther Vilar commenting on it. Not me. It was her experience, not mine.

I was just repeating what she said on an interview I read a while ago.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:17 PM   #18
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

So...she basically states that her views should not be taken seriously by anyone of any value to society? I dont get it...
Old 09-08-2008, 11:01 PM   #19
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star67 View Post
Ain't that the truth. It's shocking. *shrug*

I think it's fucking funny that shamelessly insulting >50% of the population (99+% of which have never done anything to you) and thinking about raping them is not considered cold or heartless.... lol men.
You can keep your penii.
It would be ironic to say that I've never had rape thoughts, especially on this board, BUT I would never take those thoughts into action. Yet women still scream rape because it gets them what they want. Women are cold heartless bitches. And furthermore, they may not have done anything to me, but they have to other men, frauding and framing them, for saying Hi. Not all women are like this but there's more of this types of women then there are men.

I'll keep my penii and you can keep your cunt.

Last edited by Mugga123; 09-08-2008 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Longer.
Mugga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:23 PM   #20
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
Yet women still scream rape because it gets them what they want. Women are cold heartless bitches.

I'll keep my penii and you can keep your cunt.
So simply so true.