Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-05-2008, 07:31 PM   #21
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

After he pulls his cock out of my mouth, he starts taking pictures of my breasts to further humiliate me...and wants to know why I don't just sleep with my professors instead of studying.

"I told you", I said. "I don't give my body to anyone except my husband...I'm not that kind of girl." He leers down at my exposed breasts and looks at me as if to say that he doesn't believe me. There is more I'd like to say, but I'm afraid if I do, it might anger him, so I just lay there helplessly while he keeps me pinned down to the seat...
la hotchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:37 PM   #22
applecore

applecore has initial reputation

I reach over and stroke her cheek, loving the softness of her face. "Well, I guess we're done here."

Taking my camera and backpack I open the passenger door and step out, fixing my pants before doing so. "Good luck studying," I say before slamming the door.
As I walk away I smile to myself and feel her car keys in my pocket. She won't be getting far without these, I think to myself. I look back and wait until she looks away, then duck down and make my way to the drivers side door. If she thinks this is over, she's in for another surprise.
applecore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:22 PM   #23
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

At last my ordeal seems to be over. After putting his pants on and taking his camera equipment, he climbs out and wishes me luck studying...at least he didn't rape me, I thought to myself. I reach to turn on the ignition and then realize...where are my car keys?
Old 09-05-2008, 08:40 PM   #24
applecore

Sneaking around the back I leave mu backpack behind the car to keep it out of the way, then walk up to her door. Using her own keys I unlock it and throw the door open and reach inside.

The look of terror on her face is priceless. Grabbing her arms I start to drag her out of the car, loving her struggles against me. I throw he to the ground roughly and stand over her, studying her body as I think about what I'm going to do to her.

"Changed my mind," I say.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:15 PM   #25
la hotchick

Just as I'm starting to think this is over, he appears at my driver's side door...Oh, God, no, he pulls me out of the car and throws me to the ground, then stands over me...as I shake in fear wondering what's coming next...
Old 09-05-2008, 09:23 PM   #26
applecore

I turn around I open the backseat door, "We'll need a bit more comfort for this" I tell her with a sick grin.

I force her up from the ground and toss her into the backseat, crawling in with her as she squirms around. I pull the knife out again and hold it up to her, "Now the real fun begins."

Never breaking eye contact I slowly move my hand down her chest, pulling her shirt up just enough to feel her smooth skin. The urge to just take what I want is maddening, but I plan to make this last. "Relax and maybe you'll enjoy it," I tell her as my hand moves underneath her pants. I fell the elastic of her panties and push my hand underneath, rubbing my fingers against her tight pussy.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:36 PM   #27
la hotchick

Picking me up off the ground, he throws me into the back seat, climbs on top of me and presses the knife to my throat...I begin to sob again as he reaches up under my shirt to fondle my breasts, the runs his hands down the inside of my pants to touch my pussy...I know now that this is not going to end without penetration...then he tells me that I might have fun...all I can think about is how long it's going to be before I can ever enjoy having sex with my husband again without thinking about this man's vile assault on me...I begin shaking uncontrollably as he begins to slide my pants down...
Old 09-05-2008, 09:43 PM   #28
applecore

The whiteness of her panties came into view as I pulled her pants down. With a final yank her pant some off and I throw them out the door. No sense letting them get in the way.

I study her body, from her shapely legs to her glorious breasts. I can't remember the last time I saw something so sexy as this beautiful, cowering woman beneath me.

Taking the knife I bring it over her stomach and under her panties. With a quick slice the are ripped in two, barely scratching her. As her mound is revealed I hold my breath.

"You're beautiful," I tell her I tell her as I run my hand over her mound.

Unbuttoning my own pants I pull out my hard cock and hold it over her. "Say you want it," I tell her.

Last edited by applecore; 09-06-2008 at 01:45 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:08 PM   #29
la hotchick

He rips my pants the rest of the way off and throws them out the door...then uses his knife to cut my panties off...as he holds his cock in front of me he says to tell him that I want it...like I'm a slut who gives it up to anyone...the truth is I'm terrified about what's happening as he runs his hands across my private area...I lay helplessly, unable to move or fight...I keep thinking that rape is a terrible thing that happens to someone else, never thinking that I would be a victim...he continues touching me while I cower in fear...
Old 09-06-2008, 01:49 AM   #30
applecore

I get angry when she doesn't reply and think about smacking that pretty face of hers, but I hold back.

I position my cock and stare her in the eye. "Fine then," I tell her.

With one hard thrust I am inside her, reveling in the tightness of her cunt. I let out a groan of pleasure and start to move slowly, savoring the feeling of power I have over her. A bit dry for obvious reasons, but she should have relaxed more.

"Do you like that?" I whisper in her ear as I start to thrust harder. "Do you like me fucking you?
Old 09-06-2008, 07:16 AM   #31
la hotchick

With one forceful thrust he rams his cock into my vagina...the pain and humiliation are overwhelming...he asks me if I like it. I'm afraid if I don't te;; himw what he wants to hear, he might hurt me worse, so I manage to stammer out a half-hearted "yes" to his question. As he continues pounding my pussy, I hear my cell phone ringing...I had completely forgotten that my husband had promiswed to call me to wish me luck on my exam right before I went in to take the test...

"That's my husband calling", I stammer. "He's calling to wish me luck on my exam. I promised him when I dropped him off at work that I would answer when he called me. He's going to worry if I don't pick up."

I kept thinking about the pain and revulsion of this attack and wondered how our relationship would survive it...
Old 09-06-2008, 12:20 PM   #32
applecore

Her "Yes" is too weak to be honest, but I don't care. I keep thrusting into her tight body, no longer caring about my grades, my bills, my life. All that mattered was this sexy little piece of fuckmeat below me.

I slow down my thrusts when I hear the cell phone and I scowl at her for the intrusion on my pleasure. I listen to her explanation as a search for the phone, finding it in her purse next to the front seat. I hold it up and see the name of her husband on the "incoming call" screen. I think about throwing it out the window but an even more wicked idea crosses my mind.

Still inside her, I hand her the phone. "Answer it," I order her. "But don't let him know what's happening. It you do..." I press the knife against her skin again, reminding her who's in charge.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:52 PM   #33
la hotchick

He hands me the phone and tells me to answer. I want desperately to tell my husband what's happening to me, but with the knife to my throat, There's no way I can...I flip open the phone and say, "Hi honey", trying my best to sound calm. "Yes, everything's fine...yes I'm studying hard...how's work going?" He wishes me good luck on my exam. "Okay, I have to go now", I say,trying to sound calm..."I'll see you later...I'm looking forward to making love with you tonight too...okay, bye...love you...

As I close the phone, my assailant looks at me and smiles cruelly...I wonder what else I'm in for...and what my husband will think when he finds out what happened to his wife...
Old 09-06-2008, 09:43 PM   #34
applecore

I laugh when she brings up love-making. "You little slut, after I'm through with you'll forget all about that husband of yours."

I keep thrusting my cock into her and feel her walls tighten around me despite her fear. Eager to sample more of her flesh I lift up her shirt, revealing her firm breasts covered by white bra. I take my knife and cut the obstruction off, letting her peaks free for me to ravage.

Taking a breast in hand I start to gentle rub it, a counterpart to my earlier roughness. While I do that I take her other nipple in my mouth and suck on it, all the while continuing my assault on her pussy. "How does your husband take you do bed, whore?" I say as I explore her chest. "How does he fuck you?"

Last edited by applecore; 09-06-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:14 AM   #35
nykolaz

nykolaz can only hope to improve

Ok Nice
nykolaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:54 AM   #36
la hotchick

He tells me that I'll forget about my husband once he gets through with me...all I can think of is getting through this vile ordeal and being able to see him tonight, collapse in his arms and let him comfort me...now he's ripping off my bra and fondling my breasts...and ramming himself over and over into my pussy...he asks me about my sex life with my husband...I'm too nervous and scared not to answer...I tell him what I think he wants to hear...I say we have sex often, which we do, and that it's great, which it is.

Now, I don't know how long it will be before I can enjoy my husband's touch...I worry that every time he touches me or makes love to me, I'm going to see the man's face who raped me...
Old 09-07-2008, 11:13 AM   #37
applecore

I hammer away at her while I continue my attentions at her breast. It wasn't too long until I felt a stirring down in my crotch and new it was almost time.

I grab her chin and stare her strait in the eye. "I hope for your sake your on the pill or something," I tell her with a lecherous smile. "Because I'm not pulling out."
Old 09-07-2008, 11:30 AM   #38
la hotchick

As he continues to violate me, he tells me that he's not going to pull out until he climaxes...I hadn't even thought about pregnancy up until now until he mentioned it...then another thought crosses my mind...what if he has an STD? Oh, God, I went off the pill a couple of months ago because my husband and I had decided that it was time to think about starting a family...I continue to gasp in pain as he continues to repeatedly ram into me...
Old 09-07-2008, 11:36 AM   #39
applecore

The thought of knocking this chick up gets me even hotter and I pick up the pace. I feel my balls getting ready to shoot their load and start really hammering her.

Right before I come I grab her chin again and bring my lips down to catch hers in a rough kiss, running my tongue against them to try and coax my way inside. With one more quick thrust I push myself in as far as I can go and shoot my seed into her helpless body. Wave after wave of of it spurts into her womb as I groan into her mouth.

Last edited by applecore; 09-07-2008 at 02:42 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:55 AM   #40
la hotchick

Just as all of these thoughts are going through my mind, I can feel him pound himself even further inside of me...I feel him climax with brutal force as he groans on top of me...for the frist time, another's man sperm is inside my body...I wonder how much longer I have to endure this ordeal...