Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 12:27 AM   #21
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all View Post
Okay, fine. Then maybe you should think about changing this. Note the first post from GRM, who was the senior mod at the time, says the only rule is, there are no rules.

BTW, I just got your PM. The one you sent to me on a DIFFERENT forum. You expected me to look there, for a PM regarding something that was posted here?

No offense, but I truly hope you don't teach your students to think like that.
Maybe it should be changed. But if you look at the Board Regs it says:
Quote:
Rowdy Room!
Is the only place on the board personal insults are allowed. Other board regs still apply!

Also, I PMed you on RC because the point was that the fight and related stuff didn't need to be here. Just like I PMed Emily at RU. Was it the best idea? Maybe not, but it is how I did it so sorry.

As for you last comment I'm not even going to justify that with an answer because it was simply rude and meant to illicit a retort.It being 1:30 in the morning here I am going to write it off to you being in a rotten mood at me, rather than getting in a fight with you.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.

Last edited by Becka; 11-04-2007 at 12:32 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:37 AM   #22
cleanfun4all

No, it has nothing to do with me being in a "mood," "rotten" or otherwise. You wrote "and you'll also notice, if you take the time to look, that I PMed you to tell you it wasn't a personal attack!"

That comment implies that it was somehow my fault that I hadn't seen the PM you sent me on a DIFFERENT forum. That I, hadn't "taken the time to look." In other words, you expected me to check my PMs on a DIFFERENT forum, before replying to a post on THIS forum. That is an expectation that is utterly void of logic or reason and so, that's why I said that I hope you don't teach your students to think like that and I stand by that statement.

Old 11-04-2007, 12:38 AM   #23
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
No, it has nothing to do with me being in a "mood," "rotten" or otherwise. You wrote "and you'll also notice, if you take the time to look, that I PMed you to tell you it wasn't a personal attack!"

That comment implies that is was somehow my fault that I hadn't seen the PM you sent me on a DIFFERENT forum. That I, hadn't "taken the time to look." In other words, you expected me to check my PMs on a DIFFERENT forum, before replying to a post on THIS forum. That is an expectation that is utterly void of logical or reason and so, that's why I said that I hope you don't teach your students to think like that and I stand by that statement.

Well that would be because it is 1:30 in the morning and I'm tired and was getting a little annoyed...badly stated I guess.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:42 AM   #24
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

This post has really gotten off track. I started this thread as a discussion of ethics, so let me get back to that: (sorry Becka)

Is it ethical to use someone's name in connection with a ban with the SOLE motive of causing someone YOU do not like grief?

Is it ethical when YOU have written the BAN MESSAGE in order to provoke the banned member into harassing the person whose name was so mentioned in the BAN MESSAGE?

Is it ethical when YOU know the person you are provoking has a troubling history with threatening women on the boards, and has engaged in behavior like posting real names?

Is it ethical when it is known that this person once attempted to solicit other members to rape ME (for real) because I refused to RP with him on YIM?

(And don't let Clean tell anyone he didn't know this. I know he talks to Hardman and Toes regularly, and they surely would have filled him in.)

Do folks here know that if a person comes to harm because of such manipulations they could face criminal charges? *yes there is a law about this.

So why not just ban him? Why drag me into it?
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot

Last edited by Emily Johnson; 11-04-2007 at 04:48 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 05:00 AM   #25
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Quote:
Really? You don't manage to find your way onto RC using a proxy?
I never said I was not back on RC. I just said i did not go back for the purpose of harrasing and flaming you or anyone else.

Quote:
I will publicly admit that I did go back to RU just to have a go at you, BUT that was over a month ago and it was AFTER you went into the RC chatroom and pretended to be me. One of my basic life rules is, you fuck with me, then I'll fuck with you.
I pretended to be you in the chatroom? LOL! I guess I did. After all I signed in as a "Guest" and pretended to be a drunken ass. I was then simply assumed to be you! LOL!

(I never said "Hey, I'm Clean!" or signed in under his name. I just repeated "All women are insane." multiple times and said "fuckwit" a lot.)

But honestly folks, I was just having fun with SomeDude in the chatroom. We laughed about it afterwards. Then SD told someone else about it and by the time it got back to Clean I had grown to 6 ft and a had mustache in order to impersonate him. If I'd known such a big deal would be made out of having a little fun I never would have done it.

Cleanfun4all: I pronounce you neither clean nor fun for any! You are an alien marshmallow!

Damn, this rowdy room stuff is fun!

T. S. Eliot

Last edited by Emily Johnson; 11-04-2007 at 05:10 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 05:06 AM   #26
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Oops, please delete this. I accidentally hit the quote-reply function instead of edit when I found a mistake in the above!

I guess I was up to late.

It's good to blow off steam on a Saturday night! Thanks all!

T. S. Eliot

Last edited by Emily Johnson; 11-04-2007 at 11:42 AM. Reason: goof
Old 11-04-2007, 05:24 AM   #27
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Watch this Clean, it will put you in a better mood:

Hot RedHead

http://img167.imagevenue.com/img.php...123_1184lo.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/65225324/ftnavixen_512k.wmv

T. S. Eliot
Old 11-04-2007, 01:39 PM   #28
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson View Post
This post has really gotten off track. I started this thread as a discussion of ethics, so let me get back to that: (sorry Becka)
You want to talk about ethics, cool, let’s talk about ethics. We can start with all of the stories you’ve found on other forums and then posted on one of your forums, while pretending to be the author of the stories. I could also write at length about all of your lies, manipulation, harassment of people, stalking of people, both online and in real life, etc, but instead, I’ll just say that I’ll match my ethics and my morality to yours any day of the week and twice on Sunday and as it happens, today is Sunday.

Quote:

Is it ethical to use someone's name in connection with a ban with the SOLE motive of causing someone YOU do not like grief?

Is it ethical when YOU have written the BAN MESSAGE in order to provoke the banned member into harassing the person whose name was so mentioned in the BAN MESSAGE?
Payback’s a bitch ain’t it?

Quote:

Is it ethical when YOU know the person you are provoking has a troubling history with threatening women on the boards, and has engaged in behavior like posting real names?

Is it ethical when it is known that this person once attempted to solicit other members to rape ME (for real) because I refused to RP with him on YIM?
As I said before, I didn’t know that he had threatened you in the past. However, I would have hoped that by now, you would have learned not to give out personal information to random people on the Internet.

Quote:

(And don't let Clean tell anyone he didn't know this. I know he talks to Hardman and Toes regularly, and they surely would have filled him in.)
Well, anyone who knows me at all, knows that whatever else I am, I’m not a liar. That said, the thing that I don’t get about you, more than anything else is, why is it that you are utterly convinced that the world revolves around you and anytime two people talk, they must be talking about you?

Yes, I talk to Hardman and Toes both, but as hard as it may be for you to believe this, we actually have better things to talk about than you. Hardman recently mentioned to me that he’d had a long chat with you the day before. He didn’t say about what and I didn’t ask, because I didn’t care. Beyond that, I can’t remember the last time we talked about you.

As for Toes, I mentioned to her the other day that you had resumed trolling in my direction, after weeks of blissful silence. That was the first time we had talked about you in weeks.

Quote:

Do folks here know that if a person comes to harm because of such manipulations they could face criminal charges? *yes there is a law about this.

My best guess is, Pirate/Alex/Willie/Zorro/Kingpin, whatever he’s calling himself today, is just another online wanker. I doubt that he’s really a threat to anyone, but that aside, as I said, it’s best to be careful and not reveal information about yourself to people online in the first place.

Finally, I asked you this before, but you didn't answer and so, I'll try again. What is it you want from me? What do I have to do to get you to leave me the fuck alone? You've kept this going since June, aren't you sick of it yet?

Old 11-04-2007, 04:08 PM   #29
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Quote:
You want to talk about ethics, cool, let’s talk about ethics. We can start with all of the stories you’ve found on other forums and then posted on one of your forums, while pretending to be the author of the stories.
I have? Not to my knowledge. Can you show me an example? I think not, or you would have given some demonstration links. Saying something does not make it true Jamie.
Quote:
I could also write at length about all of your lies, manipulation, harassment of people, stalking of people, both online and in real life, etc.
Again, just because you say something does not make it true. If I have a problem with someone I tell them. Is this stalking? If so, you have a very odd definition of it.

Quote:
Well, anyone who knows me at all, knows that whatever else I am, I’m not a liar.
Oh? Then what is the above? Or maybe like most abusive personalities you just view every situation to suit your needs?

Quote:
However, I would have hoped that by now, you would have learned not to give out personal information to random people on the Internet.
I didn't, but you have no way of knowing that do you? That is why your actions in directing someone's anger at me was/is reckless.

Quote:
Payback’s a bitch ain’t it?
This sounds like an admission that you deliberately took steps to keep this thing going. And then you blame me for keeping it going? What an ass.

T. S. Eliot
Old 11-04-2007, 04:11 PM   #30
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Some more links to help Jamie mellow out and be happy:

Cumshot deluxe (34 scenes)

http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?..._123_623lo.jpg
Bigger previev (very big):
http://img172.imagevenue.com/view.ph..._123_796lo.jpg

44:33min, 640x480, 243mb, wmv, splitted into 3 parts, Rapidshare download via stealth.to. U need HJsplit (0.3mb) to join the files. A link to HJsplit is in the stealth.to folder.

http://stealth.to/?id=58pe9pwxw40szzl9omnlkb8eo08irm

T. S. Eliot
Old 11-04-2007, 04:29 PM   #31
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

And some more movies to put everyone in a better mood (and yeah, it's consensual, but you can't expect the best stuff in the fight thread - doh! ):

Anna's Pregnant Kink.

Anna's pregnant kink is pregnant fetish lovers delight to be enjoyed the world over. It follows Anna through all 3 of her trimesters and watches as she grows. More description on back cover.
Covers, Front.
http://img169.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_980lo.jpg
Back.
http://img191.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_438lo.jpg
Movie Links.
You have successfully uploaded a file called apk.rm (112 MB)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ryuha

or.

Part 1.
http://rapidshare.com/files/67282013/apk.rm.001
Part 2.
http://rapidshare.com/files/67284558/apk.rm.002

Extreme Lesbian Love 6.

Denni O's Amateur Sluts And Real Swingers 55.
Denni O and Extreme Missy are playing with Amazing Ty and force a big clear dildo into her cunt for some unusual peeks into a cunt being fucked and stretched. Then, the girls sit Ty onto a huge fireplug type toy and her cunt lips go all the way to the floor. This forced over-filling of her pussy causes Ty to have huge orgasms. Ty dons a big strap-on to fuck Missy and gives it to her hard in her cunt and ass at the same time, while Denni stretches her own cunt with a blow up dildo. Ty reams Missy's horny slut holes deep and fast to pay Missy back for being so hard on her cunt, but Missy likes it rough. Ty does Denni with her strap-on and stuffs several other toys inside at the same time. Missy joins in until Denni cannot cum anymore. Ty asks to have her peehole fucked and you can clearly see the dildos fucking Ty's urethra to the back wall. WOW!
Covers, Front.
http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_439lo.jpg
Back.
http://img192.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_507lo.jpg
Movie Link.
You have successfully uploaded a file called ell6.rm (133 MB)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/b3foe4

or.

Part 1.
http://rapidshare.com/files/67293674/ell6.rm.001
Part 2.
http://rapidshare.com/files/67296307/ell6.rm.002

T. S. Eliot
Old 11-04-2007, 04:41 PM   #32
cleanfun4all

Quote:
I have? Not to my knowledge. Can you show me an example? I think not, or you would have given some demonstration links. Saying something does not make it true Jamie.

Again, just because you say something does not make it true. If I have a problem with someone I tell them. Is this stalking? If so, you have a very odd definition of it.

Oh? Then what is the above? Or maybe like most abusive personalities you just view every situation to suit your needs?

I didn't, but you have no way of knowing that do you? That is why your actions in directing someone's anger at me was/is reckless.

This sounds like an admission that you deliberately took steps to keep this thing going. And then you blame me for keeping it going? What an ass.

Hail, Falcoln, Gray Blur, JAZ, kodavictimm , Evilpurestform, Heather and LaJan. Stories from all of those people were posted on Kristen’s board at more or less the same time, June of this year and then, the accounts were all deleted. As well as a bunch of stories posted by “unknown” another account that has also been deleted. Somehow, I doubt think all of those people decided to join the forum, post some of their stories and the delete their accounts. In the case of Hail, I actually know Hail and he seems to have walked away from the forums completely. I haven’t seen him online in ages. He did however once post a large number of stories on RC and I have no doubt that you copied them from RC and then posted them on Kristern’s board, while pretending to be Hail. Again, besides suspicion and commonsense, I also have had people tell me you were doing this, just as people told me you were copying stories from RC and posting them on your forum. BTW, that behavior is one of the reasons the story boards on RC are now restricted to members only.

Well, I remember when LaJan made a rather impassioned argument that you were stalking him. I didn’t really believe him at the time. In fact, I’m sure I had a few laughs at his expense, but having seen your behavior in recent months, I’m starting to think that maybe LJ wasn’t so crazy after all.

I’m glad you didn’t give out any personal information to Pirate/Alex/Zorro/Kingpin, but since you didn’t, then you have nothing to fear from whatever threats he makes to you. If it makes you feel better, you can tell him if he does make want to make some idle threats, he can send them to cleanfun4all@gmail.com. That way, he can get his jollies, you won’t be bothered anymore and I’ll have some more material for my fuckwits folder.

Quote:
No, you tossed some shit my way, so I tossed some your way. That’s just the way it works. You throw some outgoing, you’re going to get some incoming.

Old 11-04-2007, 05:00 PM   #33
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Quote:
We can start with all of the stories you’ve found on other forums and then posted on one of your forums, while pretending to be the author of the stories.
Quote:
Hail, Falcoln, Gray Blur, JAZ, kodavictimm , Evilpurestform, Heather and LaJan. Stories from all of those people were posted on Kristen’s board at more or less the same time, June of this year and then, the accounts were all deleted. As well as a bunch of stories posted by “unknown” another account that has also been deleted. Somehow, I doubt think all of those people decided to join the forum, post some of their stories and the delete their accounts.
And so just how does this show that I was pretending to be the Author of these stories? Where did I claim to have written any of these stories? Seems to me you are way off the mark here.

T. S. Eliot
Old 11-04-2007, 05:13 PM   #34
cleanfun4all

I never said that you claimed that you WROTE them. I did say that you pretended to be the author, but what I meant was, you copied stories from elsewhere and posted them there, but you didn't do it as yourself, you pretended the original poster was the posting them there.

For example, you created an account with the username Hail, posted stories Hail had posted elsewhere and then deleted the account.

Old 11-04-2007, 07:00 PM   #35
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Quote:
I never said that you claimed that you WROTE them. I did say that you pretended to be the author, but what I meant was, you copied stories from elsewhere and posted them there, but you didn't do it as yourself, you pretended the original poster was the posting them there.

For example, you created an account with the username Hail, posted stories Hail had posted elsewhere and then deleted the account.
And this is relevant why? You are also assuming A LOT by the way. You really should not comment on things you obviously know nothing about.

You need to stop and think about how you have done a really foolish thing and acted recklessly with regards to attempting to sic someone on me. Please stop trying to deflect my criticisms of you (and the group censure of your actions) by grasping at straws in a pathetic attempt to justify your actions.

T. S. Eliot
Old 11-05-2007, 12:17 AM   #36
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Just as you will run into people who feel qualified to express an opinion about something that they know nothing about, after having only heard one side of the story.
MY FUCKING GOD. Took the words out of my mouth after reading this thread. Funny how another member says the same thing about GG...
Old 11-05-2007, 12:26 AM   #37
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

If there's actually substance or proof then MAYBE, but allegations don't count. It's not fair that if one admin ASSUMES something and bans based on speculation, it does NOT equal fact and that resembles a fascist dictatorship. Since you're promoting that kind of environment on this forum with the above comment, I'm not surprised if you're trying to execute Clean, in a sense, to rid him of your opposition.

I'm on Clean's side here. I read the whole thread and he's made numerous (and rather serious) allegations about you Emily which you purposely haven't addressed; you have brushed it off that "you're only assuming a lot which you don't know anything about - it's not relevant..."
Old 11-05-2007, 02:36 AM   #38
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No links to paysites Emily! 1st Warning!!!
Old 11-05-2007, 10:51 AM   #39
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
No links to paysites Emily! 1st Warning!!!
Sorry, I was not aware any of those were paysites. The ones I checked were private dexes with free downloads. But I admit I did not check them all. Sorry!

T. S. Eliot
Old 11-11-2007, 05:40 PM   #40
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Guess what folks - LOL. For all Clean's ranting about me not letting our fight die, he got yet another account on RU so he could flame me !

T. S. Eliot

Last edited by Wicked; 11-14-2007 at 03:49 PM. Reason: No similar site promotion - see new board policy!
Closed Thread