Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-04-2007, 08:10 PM   #21
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey MADDOG!!! We have Faces...ummm Up here!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 04:46 AM   #22
jack-the-ripa
Banned

jack-the-ripa has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Jack, you are right, women are going mad if they don't get fucked for a long time, but who is responsible for this?
Well, they are. Most of them lack the intelectual capacity to understand that men aren't fucking machines. They like to do other stuff (also).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
WHY YOU LIVE IN ASEXUALITY JACK instead of making women happy???
What the hack are you talking about? All I said was that asexuality exists. Where from did you assume I live in asexuality? It's just like stating that homosexuality exists without being gay. Can't someone acknowledge an orientation without being suspected of belonging to it...?
And by the way, if you would have really been interested in finding out, you would have Yahoo!ed the term and found out that asexuality is not a choise (like celibacy), but a lack of desire to have sex. Although asexuals may get erections from sexual material (so they're not impotents), they do not feel confortable with the sexual intercourse part.

Now I've reached limits. I'm explaining asexuality on rape forums...
jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:45 AM   #23
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack-the-ripa
Well, they are. Most of them lack the intelectual capacity to understand that men aren't fucking machines. They like to do other stuff (also).
We aren't fucking machines and like to do other stuff... Well that's news to me...
Old 10-05-2007, 07:37 AM   #24
jennysub
Privileged Member

jennysub has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jennysub

There is nothing more important to me then being a wife and mother. Motherhood is the ultimate role for a woman. I truely believe that.

Last edited by jennysub; 10-05-2007 at 07:40 AM.
jennysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 08:08 AM   #25
jennysub
Privileged Member

Yeah men want sex 24/7 they are the animals.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:23 AM   #26
jennysub
Privileged Member

asexuality means no sexual desire, sir.

Last edited by jennysub; 10-05-2007 at 08:28 AM.
jennysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 08:29 AM   #27
jennysub
Privileged Member

not the men they are all smart, i will not talk bad of men.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:16 AM   #28
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Well, they are. Most of them lack the intelectual capacity to understand that men aren't fucking machines.
Two statements and both of them those of a moron!

Quote:
There is nothing more important to me then being a wife and mother. Motherhood is the ultimate role for a woman. I truely believe that.

Yeah men want sex 24/7 they are the animals.

asexuality means no sexual desire, sir.

not the men they are all smart, i will not talk bad of men.
Whew jennysub ... that must be a new record! 4 posts, 3 of them completely idiotic.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:18 AM   #29
Wicked
Privileged Member

Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)Wicked Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
Whew jennysub ... that must be a new record! 4 posts, 3 of them completely idiotic.
Nope, I'm pretty sure she's done more than that before!
Wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:40 AM   #30
jennysub
Privileged Member

Yeah I have a traditional belief system sorry if that uspets people on this board. For me there is no greater role then wife and mother why does that upset so many men on this board.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:45 AM   #31
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, "ultimate" (lat. -> ultimus) means "utmost", "last" ... implying no other role than motherhood is (or should be) more important to a woman; in essence what women are made for. So if it is "ultimate" all other roles women could have are only secondary. Which I consider offensive.
This statement is not only highly arguable but plain stupid and - let's just say ... outdated.
If she would have said "I believe that MY ultimate role is motherhood" it would have been one thing but claiming her "belief" to be true for ALL women is an idiotic statement.
And - as you correctly stated - asexuality can have different meanings ... but that was the single statement I didn't consider idiotic.
All men being smart is ... well ... just impossible as well as every other "all X are Y"-statements are to be taken very carefully. There are no absolutes when it comes to all mankind. If she decides to believe so - and also not to speak bad of men - that's her choice of course but not exactly that of an intelligent person. Just MY personal belief...
Old 10-05-2007, 10:43 AM   #32
jack-the-ripa
Banned

Why was shysnail's post about Hitler deleted? Religious bashing is allowed, but antisemitic oppinions not ?! This is revolting!
Old 10-05-2007, 11:11 AM   #33
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Lupin
As an evolved society
i'm still not convinced that we are an 'evolved' society lol
and prolly won't be beginning to think it as long as we can't get along with each other (like on a global level)

as for the subject...
you might think i'm crazy... but i'd like to have a baby someday... just not before i'm 35 - 40 lol it's my girlfriend who doesn't want a baby!
as for animalistic behaviors... sure we got base instinct that kicks in whenever the situation requires it... even instincts we probably never would have guessed that we had... but our 'evolved' brain can indeed make a choice to do so untill desperate times...
we could probably get our brain more evolved if we so desired... but most people are too busy thinking about getting money, a spouse, a good car to live in and they call it a good life...
it's true to some point but for me that's not the goal... but i won't bore you people with what i think lol if you wanna hear my opinion ask me

love you girls out there!! and sindy... i give my momma lots of hugs
Old 10-05-2007, 12:17 PM   #34
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey that was because we couldnt let a Fine wonderful political figure like Hitler have his great name abused here in this Forum!!??

Jenny dear...you are still very young and you will change later on to realize that your life is only your own! And no one else should run it! Okay dear??

Laughingly tho most animals treat each other better than Humans do! So lets leave the poor innocents out of this shall we??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 03:01 PM   #35
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This thread becomes more and more interesting!!

So:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
We have Faces...ummm Up here!!
Where??

Quote:
Most of them lack the intelectual capacity to understand that men aren't fucking machines. They like to do other stuff (also).
Although i disagree with your statement, i wont debate it cos it depends on the kind of women each one of us have meet in his life. I will only say you that when i see a woman, i see two things: A person and a pussy. In some cases i see only the pussy. And if i do so, i have to accept that a woman may want a stiff dick and nothing more from me.
Now about what we men like.....when i like football, i go to a field, when i like water i go to the sea. For pussy, i go to a woman. Wouldnt be strange to go to a woman and ask her to play football? I mean you can like whatever you want, but when you are with them, sex is on the top.

Quote:
All I said was that asexuality exists. Where from did you assume I live in asexuality? It's just like stating that homosexuality exists without being gay. Can't someone acknowledge an orientation without being suspected of belonging to it...?
Yes, he can. If however the same time he declares he lives with a dick in his ass, there is nothing to assume.
I am not going to do a search in your posts, just look what your profile says about your location.

Quote:
And by the way, if you would have really been interested in finding out, you would have Yahoo!ed the term and found out that asexuality is not a choise (like celibacy), but a lack of desire to have sex. Although asexuals may get erections from sexual material (so they're not impotents), they do not feel confortable with the sexual intercourse part.
First of all, i need no yahoo! to explain my language to me. Perhaps you was given a definition about the term, but to me it actually means something, it needs no explanation. I wont proceed in explaining you how many meanings the term has, nor i will brake it down and parse it for you.
Second, cancer is not a choice also. But there are patients who fight it and patients who quit. Which side you're on?
Third and last one, regardless the reasons you may have, there are women who get no fuck AND THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!

Quote:
Now I've reached limits. I'm explaining asexuality on rape forums...
You wish you could....

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
We aren't fucking machines and like to do other stuff... Well that's news to me...
Well, we like other stuff also, but we are ready to quit it if a pussy is around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennysub
You keep on saying that thing, so i cant avoid ask you: What if a doctor tells you one day that you cant have children?
Are you going to suicide?
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 03:01 PM   #36
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I'm gonna ...............................xuality or lesbianism is simply an extension of that and totaly natural.
Actually, all of them are permitted to fuck, but if that leads to pregnancy, the pregnant female will be routed out. That is because the pack knows that they wont be able to feed all the babies and they choose to keep the A-babies only.
About homosexuality, most animals do not make a seperation of sexes. I mean they dont care what the hole's sex is. They just feel they have to put it somewhere.

Quote:
Motherhood is A ultimate role for a woman but not the only one.
Agreed.

Quote:
Technicaly asexual means absence of intercourse in isolation
Technically it means absence of the activity (of sex), without any further explanation about why that happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennysub
Yeah I have a traditional belief system sorry if that uspets people on this board. For me there is no greater role then wife and mother why does that upset so many men on this board.
Well, since you asked, its not the belief itself what upsets people, its the fact you mentioned that 437 times in 216 posts. I mean...ok, we got it!

Quote:
Well, "ultimate" (lat. -> ultimus) means "utmost", "last" ... implying no other role than motherhood is (or should be) more important to a woman; in essence what women are made for. So if it is "ultimate" all other roles women could have are only secondary. Which I consider offensive.
Point is, no matter what you believe, holding a baby will change everything. Actually, women ARE made for this, they have it to their system. Else, human kind couldnt survive. And we dont talk about the role that society gives to women (that would be another debate), but about the role nature gave to women. Actually, it was not given. It always existed and therefor we still exist as a kind.
It would be offensive if you was not given the option to choose, but you are. And most women's choice is "protect the baby". At any cost.

Quote:
This statement is not only highly arguable but plain stupid and - let's just say ... outdated.
If she would have said "I believe that MY ultimate role is motherhood" it would have been one thing but claiming her "belief" to be true for ALL women is an idiotic statement.
Again, you speak about society, while she speaks for nature. Would you really like to argue about something that is backed up with 140.000 years of evolution??
Outdated?....hmm......it tends to be, at least to the western societies. And this is the reason of the so small number of births, compared to the others.
She never said ALL. She said me or mine twice. She can have an opinion about women's role (no matter how stupid it is), cant she?
Generally, statements that begin or contain words such as "all", "always", "never" etc are usually wrong. But we use them to make our comunication easier, dont we?

Quote:
Why was shysnail's post about Hitler deleted?
Did i missed such a show?
Shit ego, shit!! Damn work and boss and clients!
Old 10-05-2007, 04:08 PM   #37
jack-the-ripa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Third and last one, regardless the reasons you may have, there are women who get no fuck AND THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!
Yeah, and there are also women that get fucked against their will and are traumatised for the rest of their lives AND THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE YOUR FAULT, but I don't start pointing fingers like you do because I respect the freedom of choise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
I am not going to do a search in your posts, just look what your profile says about your location.
Oh seriously, you've noticed that? So what about it? There are thousands of people that defend and stand for other orientations' rights. Even celebrities do that (even if, in their case, it is for publicity). Anyways, didn't curiousity push you to visit the site...? Why don't you go to their forums and search the word "rape". You'll find a few threads about it. You'll also find a couple of thousand threads about how awful one can feel being asexual in a sex-crazed society. Yeah, a society in which you can't go to a party and have a nice time without being hit on, a society in which you can't say you don't want sex without being labelled as gay/lesbian, a society that thinks with it's crotch! That's much more difficult than not getting it!
Old 10-05-2007, 04:48 PM   #38
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Okay it's time to change your username to Jack-the-ass...yeah I know unoriginal but it fits...
Old 10-05-2007, 04:54 PM   #39
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Yeah, and there are also women that get fucked against their will and are traumatised for the rest of their lives AND THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE YOUR FAULT, but I don't start pointing fingers like you do because I respect the freedom of choise.
Oh, my bad! I really thought that it was you who mentioned that they become mad if they get no fuck!
And i noticed no respect on their choice to see a man as a dick and nothing more. You have a really selective respect, i guess.

Quote:
There are thousands of people that defend and stand for other orientations' rights.
Yes, yes, i have been told that bedtime story again. "I may have the dick in my ass, but its just for medical reasons"! or even better: "i am not, but i friendly lean towards"!
Nice story, has no dragon to scare me tho.

Quote:
You'll also find a couple of thousand threads about how awful one can feel being asexual in a sex-crazed society. Yeah, a society in which you can't go to a party and have a nice time without being hit on, a society in which you can't say you don't want sex without being labelled as gay/lesbian, a society that thinks with it's crotch! That's much more difficult than not getting it!
Oh poor people! Society is so hard with them! They go to parties and other people hit on them! Thats simply outrageous....worst than the way black people were (are) treated!

Dont you think they are way to sensitive? Do you blame society for asking for sex? Is there anything helthier than that?
For moments like this i admire the Spartan way: Its not what it should be? Let it fall!

I know society sucks, but i can still congenial with it. And that is the only thing difficult i see.

Last edited by ego; 10-05-2007 at 04:56 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:24 PM   #40
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Yeah, a society in which you can't go to a party and have a nice time without being hit on, a society in which you can't say you don't want sex without being labelled as gay/lesbian
Well, I have never heard of people being labelled as homosexual because they didn't want to have sex. Homosexuals - as far as I understand it - have sex as well.
If you're referring to people labelling YOU as homosexual because you have no interest in sex with women - who obviously hit on you all time ... (yeah, right!) - I can only say: How about a little self-esteem? Why do you even care?
Do you know what I have been called during my life? Do you know how many people have to brave real prejudice and insults?
Stop crying about your "problem" and stand up for yourself!
Asexuality isn't a choice, true, but so isn't skin colour, physical handicaps, etc. but people can choose to walk tall anyway.
Stop blaming society for everything you don't like about yourself!

Quote:
"I may have the dick in my ass, but its just for medical reasons"
LOL ... hilarious!