Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-21-2007, 08:25 AM   #1
CrystalC

CrystalC has initial reputation
Default My first story

My first time writing a rape fantasy but here goes...

I bolt upright in bed awaken by more of a sixth sense than any audible sound. As my eyes pear into the darkness the hair on the back of my neck stands up. I am not alone. Knowing I should scream or try to get to the phone I am dumbfounded when I just sit there waiting. I begin to notice that my pussy is getting moist. I lay back down trying to convince myself it was only the wind. Suddenly he's on top me, a hand covering my mouth as I try to scream. His body smothering my tiny frame he easily subdues me. He throws me on my stomach and binds my hands behind my back. Easily throwing my little 105lb body around he tosses me on my back. Stuffing my thong panties in my mouth he sits back and flicks the light on. My eyes widen in horror. Without saying a word he reaches out pinches both of my nipples so hard that I scream into my panties but it only comes out as a whimper. Fueled by my pitiful attempt at screaming he leans down and whispers into my ear. "I'm gonna love raping you all night long baby".

With that he begins to run his fingers lightly across my pussy lips teasing them ever so lightly untill they open like a flower to his touch. Laughing he says to me "Wow, I didn't know you were such a little slut, but my look how soaking wet your little pussy is". With that he rams four fingers into my tender little pussy and begins to vicously finger fuck me. I begin to cry into the gag in my mouth and this sight only fuels him more. Without stopping or slowing his pace he reaches over and grabs his backpack. Reaching in he pulls out his camera and begins taking pictures with his free hand while raping me with his other.

Somewhere amidst this I feel my body begin to betray me as my pussy is so wet that you can actually hear the sloshing sound as he ravages my pussy. Just as I am about to cum he pulls his hand out and stands up. Laying there panting and spread eagle for his viewing pleasure it is a few moments before I notice he has picked up a differnt camera. Trying to figure out what he's doing it's a few moments before I realize that he has set up my computer to air my rape live to a bunch of his buddies.

At this stark realization I begin to sob uncontrolably. My tears feeding his lust as he walks over to me and yanks me to my knees. He then starts slaping me in the face with his throbbing hard cock several times. He takes the panties out of my mouth and before I have even had a chance to think about screaming he shoves his cock all the way down my throat. With his balls against my chin I try to relax and control my breathing as he begins his assult on my mouth. One of his hands are in my hair yanking my head up and down his huge cock. He is twisting my nipples with his other hand making me cry onto his cock. "You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth and tears streaming down your pretty little face. It almost a shame but I must move on to more wonderful terrors for you!" With that he pulls out of my mouth and shoves the panties back in. Laying me back down he takes his time tortuing me, enjoying each tear, each forced orgasm, each struggle so throughly. Finally he can take it no more and he slams into my pussy. He begins fucking me so hard with his huge cock that I nearly pass out. He quickly brings me back to the present by smacking my hard across the face. He fucks me so hard that I cum three more times. By now my pussy is soaked and he loves the humilation he can see in my face. He pulls his cock out and without so much as the faintest hint of a warning he plunges his whole fist into my abused little pussy. By now I had been screaming so long and hard I could barely be heard. He could hear the pain in my voice and grins. "Ok my pretty get ready this is gonna hurt." With his fist still violently fucking my pussy he uncerimouniously slams his cock in my ass. This is too much for me and I cum so hard I pass out. When I wake up I am untied and lying in a puddle of cum. To further my humilation he has thrown $20 on the bed with a note.

"You're the best $20 whore I've ever fucked! We WILL meet again and next time I'll bring friends!! Sweet dreams slut!"
CrystalC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 08:49 AM   #2
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

short , but very nice . thank you . can i have some more of your writing ?
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 12:50 PM   #3
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good job Crystal. It´s nice to read girl´s stories.