Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 12:46 PM   #1
TheAdvisor

TheAdvisor has initial reputation
Default Leaving no traces

[...]

Last edited by TheAdvisor; 02-16-2014 at 12:04 PM.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:48 PM   #2
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You'd better make sure to wear lint-free clothing, too, and to shave off your pubic hairs---otherwise the hair and fiber analysis that's part of a standard rape kit will find evidence.

Also if you sweat on her too much, you will leave traces of DNA behind.

If you do her missionary, I recommend contacts in case she remembers your eye color.

To be extra-safe you could wear shoes a size too small with lifts in them---that way the police end up looking for someone taller than you who wears a smaller shoe. (if you leave shoeprints.)
Grows stronger yet.....
Old 02-08-2014, 11:11 PM   #3
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In addition to Sheba's observations, I'd add that if you're really paranoid and you have the time, you can force your victim to take a shower before you leave. In addition to rinsing off any remaining trace evidence, you might enjoy scrubbing her down, and she might find it even more humiliating.

Personally, I take the opposite approach, and would likely have a short career as a rapist. My fantasies always involve leaving large amounts of DNA inside her.

But as our resident Frenchman, shysnale, might say, vive le difference!
Old 02-09-2014, 05:36 AM   #4
TheAdvisor

[...]

Last edited by TheAdvisor; 02-16-2014 at 12:04 PM.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:27 AM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's about trawling for information in how to commit a crime and not get caught as far as I can see. Not rape fantasy. Isn't this why discussion around "date rape" drugs are off limits here, to prevent giving information to rapists?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:02 PM   #6
TheAdvisor

oh, I see - sorry if it can be seen like that - was not supposed to be.
If you like, then please delete. As said, it's about the fantasy ...
Closed Thread