Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-11-2014, 01:18 PM   #1
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default New Survey - You might be a Slut if...

One poster I saw defined a Slut as "A Woman with a Man's Morals"

However the real test is below. Please respond like you would to the 40 Questions survey

Who knows, maybe someone will come up with one for Fantasy Rapists too. Stand by for ...."You might be a Fantasy Rapist if ..." coming to a screen near you.

1. If you've ever blacked out from playing a game of "never have I ever," you might be a slut.

2. If you can't count the number of guys you've had sex with in your life, you might be a slut.

3. If you've slept with a guy without knowing his last name, you might be a slut.

4 If you've slept with a guy without knowing his FIRST name, you might be a slut. .

5. If you've ever contemplated having sex for money, you might be a slut.

6. If you've actually had sex for money, you might be a slut. .

7. If you've ever had sex with two guys in less than 24 hours, you might be a slut.

8. If you've ever had sex with more than two guys in 48 hours, you might be a slut.

9. If you like the taste of cum, you might be a slut.

10. If you sleep with a guy for material gain, you might be a slut.

11. If you sleep with a guy because he's smart, and you think studying with him will lead you to the top of the class, you might be a slut.

12. If you've ever justified a one night stand by saying, "I was so wasted," you might be a slut.

13. If you've ever justified having a one night stand without saying, "I'm such a slut," you might be a slut.

14. If you've ever justified having a one night stand by saying, "I'm such a slut," knowing is half the battle, you might be a slut. .

15. If you've consented to videotaping sex, you might be a slut.

16. If you've slept with a guy sleazy enough to video tape you without your consent, you might be a slut.

17. If your friends have a conversation about who's the most prude in the group, and all you can do is sit quietly in the corner, you might be a slut.

18. If you ask your gay friends for advice on how to give head or take it in the butt, you might be a slut.

19. If you've ever said, "Love can always be found, even if just for the night," you might be a slut.

20. If you've ever fantasized about getting gangbanged, or ever been gangbanged, you might be a slut.

21. If you've ever flashed your tits at a concert or Mardi Gras, you might be a slut.

22. If you've ever been with a group of your girlfriends and said, "We're such whores," you might be a slut.

23. If you have any sort of oral fixation (i.e. cigarettes, lollipops, or sucking dick), you might be a slut.

24. If you constantly blame relationship failures on the guy, you might be a slut.

25. If you've ever cheated on your boyfriend, fiancé, or husband, shame on you. And you're probably a slut.

26. If you've ever watched a non-sexual movie and felt the urge to masturbate, you might be a slut.

27. If you cannot go out drinking without wanting sex, you might be a slut.

28. If you have sex with a guy you don't really like under the false pretense of a relationship, you might be a slut.

29. If you have sex with a guy you never liked in the first place, you might be a slut.

30. If somebody mentions butt-sex and your automatic reaction isn't disgust or pain, you might be a slut.

31. If you have sex to validate your self-worth, you might be a slut.

32. If you've ever been pregnant but not sure who the father is, you might be a slut.

33. If you've ever had a mysterious rash in your nether regions, you might be a slut.

34. If you've ever had a urinary tract infection from too much sex, you might be a slut.

35. If you've ever had a threesome, you might be a slut.

Last edited by insearchof33333; 05-11-2014 at 04:20 PM.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 03:28 PM   #2
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

34/35... I'm never telling which one I missed

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:26 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The only statement relevant to this section would be "if you've ever been raped and liked it, you might be a slut".

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 04:02 PM   #4
orgasmstogo

orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)orgasmstogo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If you ever been fucked by a MOP you probably might be a slut
orgasmstogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 11:11 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thirty-two, I reckon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
34/35... I'm never telling which one I missed

x

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-24-2014, 09:33 AM   #6
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

#26 - if you've ever watched a non-sexual movie...

Yes, March of the Penguins always does it for me...
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:06 AM   #7
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
The only statement relevant to this section would be "if you've ever been raped and liked it, you might be a slut".
So if the guy rapes women and likes it, he's a slut too? A slut by definition is anyone who has many casual partners. Granted, being a guy (especially straight) could be labeled a "fucking bastard"... yet being open, loose and easy does define a slut. I know, the whole gender preference thing does throw a challenging wrench into the whole mess... Fuck... who ever said life was easy either had really pollyannaish parents, or was smoking weed. Nonetheless considering the array of membership we have on the site, this survey should not be limited to females...

In the spirit of Dr. Pepper, we could almost conclude: I'm a Slut, He's a Slut, She's a Slut, We're a Slut, Wouldn't you like to be a Slut too?

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 06-07-2014 at 03:09 AM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 10:04 AM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

In the spirit of wimminz lib, some time ago I started a thread titled "sluts anonymous", but nobody else took up the job. Seems that, man or woman, nobody wants to be thought of as a slut. That was in the Rowdy Room, which tends to be a bit personal. In this here "rape" section of the board, it's quite natural that all women be thought of as sluts, and us men treat them with all the mysoginistic, hateful bastardishness that they deserve! Even if it turns out that some of them genuinely weren't asking for it!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-07-2014, 10:07 AM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Oh, and luvnlust. The root of the word "slut" is slattern - a dirty and unkempt woman. So by definition a man cannot be a slut, no matter what he does!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!