Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-04-2014, 07:10 AM   #1
lifeofB

lifeofB Level 4 (400+)lifeofB Level 4 (400+)lifeofB Level 4 (400+)lifeofB Level 4 (400+)lifeofB Level 4 (400+)
Default why u guys dream about rape fantasy??

this is my first post, except my introduction post.

honestly, it is hard to write something on here...

first.

my poor english.

im afraid that guys laught at my poor english.

second.

this is seemed some hard core community.

content about rape.

as a girl... it's not easy subject.

anyway, i just wonder why u guys like "rape" fantasy?

i dont know the thoughts of other women...

cuz i didnt have chance to talk about it with other..

maybe it is terrible thing to discuss..in real..

but, yes.. sometimes i imagine it. not often..very rarely.

it is concerned with my sexual identity.

as submissive in BDSM life style.

i enjoy the situations about "be used"...

(but i didnt have any experience in real, just imagine it too)

always there is someone who can i trust in my imagine.

but sometimes, some forced situations in imagine...

yes.. it would be twisted excitement.

on the dark and empty street..

in subway..

some strange guys..

but, if it happen in real, im sure it would be worst thing in my life.

may i hear guys' opinion and thoughts?

( sorry for my poor english and expressions)
lifeofB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:27 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rape fantasy does nothing for me. Forced sex within a consenting context does. For me, this is the ultimate expression of sexual sadism, short of actually murdering a girl, which just isn't my thing. It's not even real life role play, more an acknowledgement by both parties that sex is going to take place whether she likes it or not. I've seen this described as consenting non-consent. Me? I don't know what it is! Others would just call it plain old rape. It's not, since there is an agreement beforehand, and if required, some sort of get out clause, a safe word or signal.

As to what I get out of this sexual sadism, I don't analyse it. I just know I enjoy hurting and degrading a girl many times more than I enjoy just fucking her. Or just having my cock sucked.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:51 AM   #3
lifeofB

lifeofB Level 4 (400+)lifeofB Level 4 (400+)lifeofB Level 4 (400+)lifeofB Level 4 (400+)lifeofB Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Rape fantasy does nothing for me. Forced sex within a consenting context does. For me, this is the ultimate expression of sexual sadism, short of actually murdering a girl, which just isn't my thing. It's not even real life role play, more an acknowledgement by both parties that sex is going to take place whether she likes it or not. I've seen this described as consenting non-consent. Me? I don't know what it is! Others would just call it plain old rape. It's not, since there is an agreement beforehand, and if required, some sort of get out clause, a safe word or signal.

As to what I get out of this sexual sadism, I don't analyse it. I just know I enjoy hurting and degrading a girl many times more than I enjoy just fucking her. Or just having my cock sucked.

as u said...

i think u are just sadist in BDSM ways.

not rapist..lol ^^

thank u for ur reply
Old 05-04-2014, 09:49 AM   #4
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

To be honest love, I don't know why I have the fantasies, and it's not necessarily out and out rape, more like just give her a good, firm fucking, more like just I dunno taking control with my pleasure being the primary concern, I'm not sure if that makes sense, it's just something that has hit me as I typed so I still have to process the ideas. On one of the erotic stories sites they have it as Non Consent/ Reluctance, well the later part covers it best for more.

I suppose it would be I have you against the wall, you're trying to get me to stop, yet I can feel that your pussy is wet and you really want it, so I just take you, letting you express your own lust for me. I'll try and figure out a better way of working it out and edit this post.

If any of my fantasies can be described as rape, it's my blackmail ones, where I find out something that you don't want the whole world to know, so give you the option, you let me fuck you or I publish. Or you owe me money and can't pay, well we figure out a way around it.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 10:04 AM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In one respect, me and Pete unusually agree. Taking what we want. That's as far as it goes. Pete wants to fuck. I want to make it unpleasant for the girl, even if she does want me. She'll end up wishing she hadn't!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-04-2014, 10:53 AM   #6
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah, novel isn't it.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:59 AM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Us agreeing?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-04-2014, 11:08 AM   #8
pervipete

Yep
Old 05-04-2014, 11:10 AM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Not really. We're both perverts. We only really disagree about political bollocks. We'd probably never fall out over a bird.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-04-2014, 11:11 AM   #10
lifeofB

u both make me scary
Old 05-04-2014, 11:16 AM   #11
pervipete

Well that is the point...
Old 05-04-2014, 11:17 AM   #12
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Not really. We're both perverts. We only really disagree about political bollocks. We'd probably never fall out over a bird.
True...just different ends of the pervert spectrum...
Old 05-07-2014, 03:41 PM   #13
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

ewww politics .. who can even think politics when looking at pictures of naked girls pretending they don't like what some evil bastard is doing to them?
Old 05-10-2014, 06:10 PM   #14
NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep Level 2 (200+)NegativeCreep Level 2 (200+)NegativeCreep Level 2 (200+)

lifeofB,

There's a different dynamic to fear, adrenaline, and so on, and even to fighting for a thing you just instinctively want, than there is for love and cooperation. To me it as different as the excitement of competition versus taking a leisurely stroll through a park. Like that different. I value making love or whatever, but at the level of fantasy, hard forced sex with no consent is a very different thing, and it is stimulating both intellectually and erotically. Like hunting. Some predatory animals don't want their prey to be cut up and fed to them. They want to subdue it. So much that eating dead, unmoving flesh is not even appetizing. (I should say, by the way, that for me that is not the best metaphor exactly, as murder doesn't really thrill me. The idea of snuff just is a turnoff to me. But I am talking more about the thrill of the chase and the "reward' I guess you could say). Fear, anger, resistance, and even to a certain extent sorrow, on the part of a sub is just very, very hot to a man like me.

I mean, that's how it works in fantasy--I couldn't tell you how it is in "real life" because I would never consider doing it in real life. A) I have self-control and can distinguish fantasy from reality and B) I have respect for another person. In real life, I enjoy the mutual bond with somebody else, and barely even am into casual encounters, though on occasion that is exciting. Hard consensual fucking is great, too. But it really is not the same thing as a fantasy of forced non-consensual sex with the right setup (like an ideal scenario--how you talk about the subway or a dark and empty street, for instance). Again, it is all in my head, and I imagine it is that way for most people here. Somebody who wants to do it in reality is a completely different thing.

But... in fantasy, I think a lot of it has to do with that instinct to hunt or be hunted. And just unchecked lust in general. One where it is not mutual and connected to the rules of commerce between man and woman, but rather is wild and raw.

Last edited by NegativeCreep; 05-10-2014 at 06:13 PM. Reason: typos
NegativeCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 06:28 PM   #15
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have to agree with the commentary by negative creep. while in fantasy i go so far as to put someone in a "hostel" type environment but include sex, if it happened in real life i'd be horrified and wondering what is wrong with that person. wether it be violence or sex i always try and keep a firm grasp between reality vs fantasy. for me to a degree, the rape fantasy is just venting and frustration but not something i'd want to do with a real woman. with a real woman it would be about trust, love and being close and passionate which is very different from rape which is about humiliation, subjugation, pain, fear and even death at times. very different scenarios to be held apart in very different worlds.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote