Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-25-2006, 01:42 PM   #21
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

I see...Thanks gal4. Always nice to learn something new in english.

Wonder if you prefer that role instead of being a "victim"?
Lupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 05:28 PM   #22
LovelyPerversion

LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)
Exclamation Caution

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaming_star

id be glad to hear new ideas though, def. try out the bottle thing LovelyPerversion muhahahaaaaa.
If you really plan on trying it...just make sure you use an EMPTY EMPTY EMPTY bottle... The last thing you want is for it to build up pressure from all the warmth and shaking...and then uncorking inside him... This would surely perforate his colon and prove lethal.

LovelyPerversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 04:48 AM   #23
savi

savi has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to savi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyPerversion
YES!!!!!!!!

This is my kind of thread!!!

***evil laughter***

C'mon....your body betrays you in many pleasant ways, no matter how much you want to NOT feel the pleasure. Women have orgasms all the time while being raped...one of the tings that makes it that much more traumatic. Doesn't mean she enjoyed it, but her body reacted to the stimulation...

Men's bodies can react involuntarily the same way.

Tip: While alcohol can lower his inhibitions and fears...making it easier to become aroused... too much alcohol can inhibit an involuntary erection... Depends on your male.

If, despite your best warm wet stimulations, his little willie still won't come up and say "Hi" there are a few other things you can try:

**********Disclaimer***********
This post is for entertainment purposes...blah...blah...blah...
The author of this post is not responsible for any injuries, physical, legal, or otherwise, that may or may not result from the attempt of these instructions....blah...blah...blah...
It is recommended that NO ONE attempt the following...blah...blah...blah...

How to force an involuntary erection:

1. Restrain your male in some way...he's not going to sit very still for this...
(tip: it needs to be a true "no way out" restraint...so he'll focus on what you're doing as opposed to how he can escape... I recommend using padlocks (that are keyed the same) and various lengths of cut-to-fit chain that can be found at any hardware store.

2. Lube up your middle finger...and maybe your index finger too using something nearby... Lotion, Vaseline, cooking oil, butter, mineral oil, baby oil, his kitty's hairball medicine....whatever is slick and oil-based. (PS...nothing minty...like toothpaste....it burns)

3. Insert one or both of your fingers into his ass, and pretend that you're going to try and poke his bladder. <---this will send you in the right direction...

4. Prod your fingers around into his colon wall....towards his bladder area... you'll notice that there's a little spot that feels like there's a little something behind it. You may have to push in a little harder to find it. It'll almost feel like there's a small pecan or acorn hidden between his bladder and colon wall. Congratulations!!! You've found the prostate!!!

5. Prostate massage can stimulate an involuntary erection (much to the humiliation of some men getting their first prostate exam....making them want to run screaming from the doctor's office "I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay!!!" Different men respond to different kinds of massage... some will need a soft gentle pulsing touch.... Some will require that you pound the hell out of it.

If this doesn't work:

1: Wash your hand... Then, look around for a low voltage charging cord... like a cell phone charger, mp3 player charger... look around his computer: Those AC adapters for some external drives snd speakers are perfect.

2. Unplug the cord you just found, and rip apart the tip: the part that plugs into the device...not the wall. You want to have two separate wires, with exposed copper at each end...

3. Now, you need a small object that conducts electricity, and a lightly longer object that doesn't. ***looking around my kitchen for an example*** Example: A wine or champagne bottle...with one of those metal corks you normally use to preserve freshness. You may need to wrap a rubber band around the metal stopper to prevent it from unhinging inside your male. But, see the basic idea? The metal tip, with the glass bottle for you to hold onto during insertion.

4. Now, continuing with the champagne bottle example... You need to attach one of your wires to the metal stopper... and the other end needs to be grounded somewhere on your male. You DO NOT want the electric current to go through his heart!!! This can be fatal!!! I recommend attaching the ground wire to the front of his pelvis...on either the right or left side.

***note: human skin doesn't conduct electricity very well (despite the number of people getting electrocuted every day...rest assured, if you WANT a charge, nothing will happen) Help out your ground wire with something WATER-based...like a water-based lubricant, or some jelly or jam from his kitchen... Mix your lube/jelly with some salt. <---this will help the current.

5. Now...you're going to find your male's prostate again with the tip of your little device... Once it's all nice and inserted...and aimed for the prostate (check and make sure he hasn't had an erection while you were building this)... Hold it in position with one hand, and plug it in with the other. Hold it for a second or two...then unplug... check his "condition" then try again...

One of two things should happen... Either this will stimulate an involuntary erection... or it will stimulate an involuntary ejaculation. You don't want him to finish...just get hard... Then remove your device and have your fun!!!

If none of the above causes an erection... well... you've found a broken male, and need to find a different one.
I like the whole electrocution theme. You could also apply electricity to the nipples too. That would be interesting.
Old 04-29-2006, 09:41 PM   #24
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

If you have any martial arts training, you can do some mean things with pressure points .
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 04:41 AM   #25
Lena

Lena is infamous around these partsLena is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaming_star View Post
i was wondering how to go about raping a man, how could i keep him errect during the process? any ideas girls?
don't invite wee one or the guy is gonna laugh his cock out
Lena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:05 PM   #26
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rejection must hurt so badly.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:39 AM   #27
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1: Find a reason to get him somewhere alone

2: Restraint. Either use drugs and then tie him up when he passes out or simply point a gun at him and order himself to cuff himself to the bed. Pro's and cons to each. If you drug him, he will not likely pass out in the exact location where you want him, which means you now have to move a limp heavy body around

3: Keeping him erect: Unless there is ED, that should not be a problem. A female using her touch on most guys will get them hard. In the event of a problem, I guess viagara is an option

4: Instead of restraining, why not blackmail? Find a young teen guy shoplifting or smoking weed. Flash a fake cop badge and get him into your "unmarked car" as you take him to the police station. On the way there offer him a deal he can't refuse. Service your every need or go to jail.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote