Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-30-2012, 04:04 AM   #41
infernalbovine

infernalbovine is infamous around these partsinfernalbovine is infamous around these partsinfernalbovine is infamous around these partsinfernalbovine is infamous around these partsinfernalbovine is infamous around these partsinfernalbovine is infamous around these partsinfernalbovine is infamous around these parts

The end? or to be continued?
infernalbovine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:36 AM   #42
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernalbovine View Post
The end? or to be continued?
Oh no, no, no! There will be more!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:28 AM   #43
obrain2007

obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Of course there must be, we're still waiting for the assrape moment, that'll be awesome!!! Don't take long my friend!
obrain2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:19 AM   #44
KageNara

KageNara has initial reputation

Look at that ass.

Please don't ruin this by making the girls like it. No girl enjoys rape (role-play aside) much to the dismay of some people here's egos.

Stop thinking your so magnificent that when you rape a girls she is gonna cum foe you caused your that good. Your not.
KageNara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #45
infernalbovine

infernalbovine is infamous around these partsinfernalbovine is infamous around these partsinfernalbovine is infamous around these partsinfernalbovine is infamous around these partsinfernalbovine is infamous around these partsinfernalbovine is infamous around these partsinfernalbovine is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KageNara View Post
Look at that ass.

Please don't ruin this by making the girls like it. No girl enjoys rape (role-play aside) much to the dismay of some people here's egos.

Stop thinking your so magnificent that when you rape a girls she is gonna cum foe you caused your that good. Your not.
I agree with this 100%
Old 06-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #46
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well written. I particularly enjoy the psychological build up you incorporate into the story. It adds a sense of realism to flow.

Last edited by Gilf Hunter; 06-25-2012 at 09:46 PM.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #47
SophieMaes

SophieMaes has initial reputation

Please update soon.

I was hoping for some ass rape, and this is one of my favorite stories.

SophieMaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:15 PM   #48
SophieMaes

No update yet? I am dying, suffering from a withdrawal.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:17 PM   #49
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieMaes View Post
No update yet? I am dying, suffering from a withdrawal.
Sorry! Thank you for the interest in my story. I have been a bit busy as of late and have kind of neglected it, but I AM working on a new instalment, hopefully will be ready for posting within the next week. And (spoiler alert!) ass rape will be featured!
Old 07-06-2012, 01:47 AM   #50
SophieMaes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedroomvile8r View Post
Sorry! Thank you for the interest in my story. I have been a bit busy as of late and have kind of neglected it, but I AM working on a new instalment, hopefully will be ready for posting within the next week. And (spoiler alert!) ass rape will be featured!
Thank you very much! I am sorry if I am being impatient. It's just that I really love this story. I understand that you are busy, and of course, take your time.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:55 PM   #51
infernalbovine

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttfreak View Post
I hope you will continue the story.Make sure when the girls get sodomized that they are forced with some ass to mouth.
Here are the two cuties in the story.
I just hope there's no scat in this.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:17 PM   #52
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

Quote:
I do not deal in that kind of stuff! Scat, golden showers, whatever! Not my thing!
Old 07-09-2012, 07:22 AM   #53
infernalbovine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedroomvile8r View Post
I do not deal in that kind of stuff! Scat, golden showers, whatever! Not my thing!
That's a relief.
But please include some pregnancy in the end
Old 07-19-2012, 01:05 AM   #54
kha6666

kha6666 has initial reputation

no more I think she'll never
kha6666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:33 AM   #55
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

im sorry i ever posted in this thread
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 12:28 AM   #56
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

Selena looked up at the large hulking man standing over her. His big cock glistened with pre-cum. She was now regretting what she had said earlier.
“I plan on fucking that pretty little mouth hard,” he said as he grabbed a handful of Selena’s hair and yanked her head back.
Selena tried to scream but it was cut short as Rodrigo began to feed the swollen head of his cock between her soft lips. “NOOOAAAAUUUURRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!"
Selena’s eyes bulged in their sockets. She began squirming and twisting, as Rodrigo planted his feet firmly, his large thighs on either side of her head. He grabbed his meat with one hand and a fistful of her hair with the other.
Rodrigo jammed himself into her mouth, forcing his way back to the entrance of her throat. Her body stiffened and she gagged as he held the hair on either side of her head and jerked her forward and back, moving her mouth up and down the length of his shaft, cramming himself into her over and over.
"Urrggg ... urr ... urr ... uuurrrrgggggg!" She gagged on the invader in her
mouth as tears traced paths down her cheeks. She felt her stomach churn and fought down the urge to vomit.
"Oh, fuck! Oh, shit this feels so good!" he moaned in pleasure. The warm
wetness of the teen girl’s mouth, her soft moist lips sliding up and down his cock. Heavenly!
"Mmmuurrrr ... uurrr ... uurrgghhh ... uurrgghhh!"
Selena’s gagging and choking as he slammed his throbbing meat into her excited him still further. Rodrigo moaned deep in his throat as he felt his balls start to tighten. He grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her to him, crushing her face against his sweaty stomach as he pistoned his hips, brutally fucking her mouth.
"Mmmuurrrr ... mmmuurrrr ... MMMUURRR!" she screamed around the thick, throbbing member that filled her mouth.

Debby was going through much the same situation with Todd. He had hooked his thumbs in the corners of her mouth and forced it open as he pushed his eight and a half inch rape-rod into her warm mouth. Todd had dreamed of this moment for a long time. Ever since he had first saw her on TV, he had been in love with her pouty lips and had fantasized about what it would be like to have them wrapped around his cock. Now he was finally finding out!
She twisted her body and arched her back as he forced his meat deeper into
her. He grunted, pressed harder, and finally forced his way into her
throat. Debby felt panic rising in her as she realized she couldn't breathe.
Todd’s dick in her throat was suffocating her. Her body jerked and bounced as she tried to pull back from him. Debby’s fists pounded against his legs. Her struggles were a turn-on to him. Especially exciting was the feeling of her throat constricting around his cock every time she gagged. It felt as if she were milking him.
Todd forced his way deeper into Debby, pushing until her luscious full lips were at the base of his cock and he was completely buried inside her. Her lungs fought in vain to draw in air around the swollen piece of meat that filled her throat. She was gagging and choking as her body tried to expel the invader. Todd was holding himself inside her, letting the constrictions of her throat work on him.
"Oh shit!" he groaned as he looked down at her head between his thighs.
Todd held her face pressed tightly against him as she fought to free herself.
His breathing was rapid and shallow as his excitement grew. His hips pumped back and forth. This wasn’t a blowjob! It was just a fierce face-fuck!
Debby’s lungs were burning now and she could hear the blood pounding in her ears. She felt light-headed from lack of oxygen. She felt herself drifting away.
"RRRRRGGGGGGGG!" she retched and her body stiffened as Todd suddenly filled her throat with thick, hot cum.
Debby felt as if she were drowning. Over and over he shot his foul fluids straight down her throat, forcing her to swallow them, until at last his balls were drained.
Pulling out of her mouth, Todd watched her as she greedily sucked air into her tortured lungs. Panting and sobbing, she slowly recovered from her ordeal.
"God," he moaned, "that was fantastic."
He could not believe he had just dumped a load of cum down the throat of a Hollywood actress!
Debby could not believe what she was hearing. Fantastic? He had nearly killed her! What kind of animal was he?
Todd pulled out of her mouth and wiped his dick off with a handful of her hair.

Rodrigo had his fingers entangled in Selena’s hair, her face mashed against him as he pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. Her eyes were clenched shut as she fought to breathe through her nose. Rodrigo’s big cock completely filled her mouth. His balls were ready to burst.
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUUUUCCKKKKK!” he moaned as he spilled his cum into the pretty starlet’s mouth. It was like paradise! Selena almost puked from the sheer volume of spunk shot into her throat but she managed to swallow most of it.
As Rodrigo pulled out of her mouth, Luis was waiting for his turn. His cock jutted out grotesquely from between his legs. Wrapping his left hand in her hair, Luis fed his cock into her mouth with his other hand. Selena’s eyes rolled back as his hard shaft slid past her lips.
Using her hair like a handle, Luis began ramming her head back and forth on his cock.
“MMMMPPHHHAAARRGGHHHH!….MMMMPPHHAARGGHH!”
Selena made loud gurgling sounds as his saliva-coated dick drove in and out.

Devon was now in front of Debby. He looked down at her as he rubbed his cock head across her lips.
Debby looked up at Devon and smiled weakly. She had a plan. She knew it was going to be very humiliating and degrading but she had decided if these men were going to force them to do such perverted things, maybe she should go along with it somewhat. She couldn’t stand the thought of being face-raped again like what Todd had just done to her.
Debby had sucked cock before. And she actually considered herself quite good at it.
“Devon, if-if you will be gentle w-with me, I will suck your cock really nice. I’ll do it re-really, really g-good.”
“Okay, bitch,” said Devon. “You fuckin’ well do a great job then!”
Debby took a deep breath and began running her tongue along the length of his shaft. She took his cock in one hand and stroked him as her tongue played across the head of his cock.
Although she had been a virgin, Debby was no stranger to giving blowjobs. On the set of the “Suite Life On Deck” sitcom, Debby would sneak into the dressing rooms of her co-stars, Dylan and Cole Sprouse, during breaks. And there was the time in the limo with that Disney studio executive. Yeah, he was old enough to be her father, but like he had told her, he had made Vanessa Hudgen’s and Ashley Tisdale’s careers. If Debby did him just one little favour, he would make her a star too!
Now she would have to put all her oral skills to use to satisfy Devon too.

Devon loved the feel of her soft hand wrapped around him. He wrapped his hands in her hair and pulled her closer to him.
“We got ourselves a good little cocksucker here!” Devon exclaimed.
Debby opened her mouth and Devon sucked in his breath as her lips tightened around him. Pushing on the back of her head, her mouth engulfed him, sliding along his shaft. Her head bobbed up and down, her mouth making wet sounds as she coated his cock with saliva.

Meanwhile, Luis continued his fierce face-fuck of Selena. He had pushed her onto her back and now kneeled over her, his knees on either side of her head. He lowered his hips forcing his cock in and out of her mouth. Selena tried to push on his stomach, struggling to get out from under him. Luis grabbed her wrists and pinned them down above her head.
This was one of Luis’ favourite positions. This way, he could fuck a girl’s mouth like it was a cunt. Which he began to do, pushing the head of his cock right into Selena’s throat with each thrust. He could hear her gagging and gurgling underneath him as she fought for breath with the large cock in her mouth. Luis would hold his cock in her throat until she was almost ready to pass out and then pull back out. He would pull back until his cock head was just at the edge of her lips, then plunge back in. He wiggled his hips, forcing his cock deeper in her throat.
The other men gathered around and cheered him on. Luis was in pure ecstasy. He had always dreamed about doing this to a Hollywood star but never in his wildest dreams, had he thought he would be actually doing it!
Luis’ thighs slapped against Selena’s face as his cock slid in and out of her mouth. Selena didn’t know how much more she could endure. Her jaws ached horribly and the back of her throat felt raw. Her lungs screamed for air as Luis’ cock blocked her airway.
Luis let go of her wrists and grabbed her by the hair. He slammed her mouth back and forth on his meat as he approached climax.
“GGGAAACCKKKKK……GAAACCCKKKK….GAACCCKKKKKK!”
Selena’s face was turning a reddish-blue colour and her eyes began to roll back in her head. I’m dying! she thought as her vision began to go black.
Then mercifully, Luis came. A volley of cum spurted down Selena’s throat and she could feel Luis’ thighs quivering in the throes of his orgasm. Slowly he withdrew from Selena’s mouth and let her head fall to the floor.
She rolled over on her side, coughing and gasping for air.
Manny had had the video camera rolling the whole time.
“You da man,Luis!” he yelled. “Now that was a face-fuck!”
Manny looked down at Selena on the floor and chuckled. “This video could get you an Academy Award for that performance!”

Debby continued working her mouth up and down on Devon. She would suck on his cock for a little while, then take it from her mouth and run her tongue along the underside of the shaft while stroking it.
“Ohhhhhhhhh, yesssssss!” Devon said as he watched the hot brunette licking his cock. She put just the head of his dick inside her mouth and flicked her tongue around it in small circles. Devon’s knees almost buckled.
“Ohhhhhh baby girl! That is sooooo fuckin’ good!”
She stopped and looked up at him with her big blue eyes. Her chin glistened with slobber.
“Glad you like it, Devon,” cooed Debby.
She ran her tongue along the shaft slowly, then still staring up at Devon, slipped her mouth over the head. Holding onto Devon’s hips, Debby slid her lips slowly along the shaft. She felt the tip bump against the back of her throat.
Devon held her hair out of her face as she moved her head back and forth, her lips clamped tightly around him. Devon rocked his hips as he watched the pretty 18 year-old suck his cock. She did it slowly and methodically. Devon could feel himself losing control. He wanted to cum.
He began rocking his hips a little faster. The head of his cock drove against the back of her mouth. Debby fondled and massaged Devon’s balls as a large load of semen deposited itself in her throat. She held him in her mouth as she gulped and swallowed noisily. The feeling of her warm hands massaging his balls, milking out every drop of cum she could, was almost too much for him to bear.
Devon pulled his cock back, his whole body shaking with pleasure. Debby gently licked and cleaned the shaft and the head. She even ran her tongue around Devon’s pee-slit, cleaning all the cum from his cock.
She looked up at Devon, biting her lower lip. Debby could hear the commotion behind her as Luis finished up with his violent mouth-rape of Selena. She fought back a tear. She needed to stay strong.
“Did I do good?” she asked quietly.
“Oh shit!” gasped Devon, catching his breath. “That was one of the most awesome blowjobs I’ve ever fucking had!”

Manny had also taped much of Debby’s blowjob she had given to Devon.
“That was good, my little cock-whore,” he said. “For that, we’ll give you girls a little break.”
He put his mouth next to Debby’s ear. “But now that I see what you’re capable of, you’re gonna do that for me later. Just you and me. A little private session.”

Vicente and Robert had left for a short while. They now returned and walked up to Manny.
“Okay,” said Vicente. “Everything’s ready. We gonna do this?”
“Yes, but let’s take a break first. Have a couple beers then we’ll start the party again. Give the girls a rest and take them to the can.”
Selena and Debby were stood up on their feet and marched off to use the washroom. The men gathered in the upstairs living room once again, partaking in some cold beers and pot.
“You fuckin’ slammed Selena’s mouth!” said Todd to Luis. Luis gave a smug grin.
“Yeah, I taught that little slut what her mouth is truly for. Boy, it felt good!”
Devon was also gushing about the blowjob he had received from Debby.
“That girl should be a porno star!”
“What do you think I’m doing with the video I’m making?” asked Manny. “I got some prime stuff. That buddy of mine in Tijuana? Hector? I’m gonna give him a call. He runs an underground video business. He’ll pay top dollar for something like this!”

Debby and Selena were sitting in a corner of the living room. Todd had given them each a bottle of water to drink. Manny walked over to them.
“Well girls, break time is over!”
He grabbed Selena by the arm and pulled her to her feet. Todd grabbed Debby.
“What are you doing to us now?” asked Selena “You’ve done pretty well every sick thing there is in the book.”
“You must have a different book than we do then,” said Manny. “Because we are far from doing all the sick shit we can think of! You have no idea, my little bitch.”
The girls were taken back downstairs. They were taken to a different room this time in the opposite end of the basement. The room was bare except for two wooden sawhorses in the center of the floor. The sawhorses were about four feet high and three feet wide.
Terror coursed through Debby and Selena as they looked at the sawhorses.
“I don’t like the looks of this,” Selena whispered to Debby.
The girls were pulled over to the sawhorses and roughly pushed down so they were bent over them. While Manny held Selena, Vicente and Robert tied her wrists and ankles to the legs of the sawhorse with some lengths of rope. Rodrigo and Luis did the same to Debby. Soon both girls were immobilized in a bent-over position, their legs pulled wide apart and their asses in the air.
Selena began to freak out.
“WHAT’S GOING ON! LET US GOOOOO!”
Manny walked around to stand in front of Selena. Vicente handed him something. It was a bright red ball gag. He yanked Selena’s head back by her hair and stuffed the gag in her mouth. He pulled the straps back around her head and tied them off. The same was done with Debby except she had a black ball gag.
The girls could make only muffled sounds now. Manny pulled down his pants. His ten-inch cock stood straight out. He looked over at the video camera he had set up on the tripod and motioned for Vicente to turn it on.
“All right, boys,“ he said. “Time for us to bust some ass cherry!“
“Right on!“ yelled Todd, pumping his fist in the air.
“But Selena is going to get it first from me,“ he explained. “After I’m done, you guys can have your fun.“
He allowed his hands to play over the back of her legs, then
slowly ran them up across her beautiful round ass cheeks. He leaned forward and felt her tense as he placed a kiss at the base of her spine.
“I’ve wanted to fuck this sweet little ass ever since she got here,” said Manny.
He grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, exposing her tight little anus. Manny pressed the head of his dick against her rectum. He slowly forced her open and started to enter her.
"Nnuuhhh ... nnuuhhh ... uurrrruuuhhhh ... nnuuhhh ... nnuuhhh!”
Selena made sounds of agonized pain through the ball gag.
Manny felt her jerking and twisting beneath him each time he drove into her.
She pulled against the ropes binding her to the sawhorse as he fucked his way deeper into her with hard, vicious thrusts of his hips. Each pounding took him deeper into her. Each pounding tore another whine from her. Then, pulling back, he prepared to impale her with one final, massive thrust.
"MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH!" Selena cried out and her head snapped back as he finally drove the entire length of his shaft into her bowels.
Her body went stiff and quivered at the horrendous invasion of her depths. Tears streamed from her eyes. The sawhorse shuddered and shook.
"Nnuuhhh ... nnuuhhh ... nnuuhhh ... uuhh ... uuhh ... nnuuuhhhh!"
The sounds coming from Selena were inhuman as Manny mercilessly pounded his swollen, stiff cock repeatedly into her bowels. He was driving deeper into her than she would have believed possible. She felt as if she were on fire, as if he was ripping her insides.
"Oh, shit!" he groaned. "You've got a great ass! A really great
ass!"
He continued with the vicious assault. Withdrawing
from her until only the head of his dick was still inside her, Manny would
then brutally drive back into her bowels with as much force as he could
muster. Over and over he pounded into her in this manner. Each time her
body would jerk and she would strain against the ropes as he rammed into
her.
He was driving into her faster now. Faster and harder. Driving as deeply
into her as he could. He felt his balls tightening. Her body snapped taut as she felt him shoot a great wad of thick, hot cum deep into her bowels. She felt the heat spreading through her as he repeatedly sprayed her insides with his foul liquids while continuing to pound brutally into her.
"Oh fuck!" he groaned when his balls were finally drained. Manny couldn’t believe he had just fucked Selena Gomez up the ass! He had ass-raped a lot of women over the years, but this was the absolute best. And he had it all on video. Even better!
Manny looked down at Selena as he slipped his blood and slime-covered cock out of her. Her body was covered with perspiration, and her face was streaked with tears and slobber. Her long hair hung over her face.
Manny wiped himself off on the back of her legs.
"Okay boys! They’re all yours!"
Todd immediately headed for Debby but Manny grabbed his arm and stopped him.
“Uh, uh, Todd. Just a sec!”
“What?” asked Todd angrily, pulling away from Manny.
“I think it is only fair that Vicente should get to pop Debby’s ass,” said Manny. “After all, it’s his house and he has been good enough to let us use it for our little party.”
Todd frowned at Manny but then broke into a smile.
“Yeah, okay. I got ya. I’ll do Selena then.”
Vicente stepped up behind Debby.
“All right!” he exclaimed. “Thanks guys!”

All this time Debby had been watching with horror as her friend was viciously sodomized. She had been powerless to help her. She had pulled and tugged at the ropes holding her wrists and ankles to the rough wooden sawhorse but all that had accomplished was to pull the ropes tighter into her skin. Slobber oozed from around the large ball gag in her mouth and ran down her chin.
Poor Selena! Her body was violently rocked back and forth as Manny had drove in and out of her.
Now it was going to happen to her! She could hear Vicente behind her but could not see him. She felt her buttocks yanked apart and then something wet between them. Debby realized Vicente had spit on her anus.
Suddenly a lighning bolt of pain flashed through her body as the head of his cock penetrated her. It felt like a spear of molten metal as his large cock pushed into her. Vicente pulled back and pushed in again, this time going deeper.
Screams of pain ripped from Debby’s throat, only to be muffled by the ball gag. A gob of snot shot from her nose and tears ran down her face.
“MMMUUUUMMMPPPPPHHHHHHH!….MMMUUUMMMPPHHHH!” Vicente dug his big hands into Debby’s ass cheeks, her body jerking
each time he drove into her. She was crying out each time
he pounded into her depths. Her head snapped from side to side.
"Nnnuuhhh ... Nnuuhhh ... Nnuuhhh!”
Vicente couldn’t believe the sensation of incredible tightness as he stroked in and out of the teen star‘s shitter! His thick shaft spread wide the walls of her ass. They wrapped around him like a vise.
Debby thought she was being ripped in two. The pain was excruciating, like nothing she had ever experienced. Her whole body shuddered and convulsed. Each time Vicente rammed his cock into her, it drove the air out of her lungs.
Vicente looked down to watch his dick disappear in and out of the beautiful girl‘s ass. Faster and harder he began to pound her. He felt his balls tighten,
felt his dick begin to throb, and then he jammed himself into her as he
shot a long stream of cum deep into her body.
He felt Debby’s body stiffen as she felt the heat of his sperm spreading through her, filling her. Over and over he shot into her until his balls were completely drained. With a sigh and a shiver, Vicente stopped, panting for air.
He allowed himself to soften inside her, then gradually pulled out of her. He watched as sperm slowly drained out of Debby and ran down into the crack of her ass. Her body was limp now. Her head was turned to the side, her eyes closed. He could hear her sniffling.
Vicente had done it! He had busted the ass cherry of a Hollywood starlet. What a feeling of elation!
"Oh, shit!" he groaned. "Oh, shit, you feel so fucking good!"

Todd was driving in and out of Selena’s exquisite bottom. The sawhorse rocked back and forth as he hammered his cock up her shitter. Selena still emitted tortured squeals and screams from around the ball gag in her mouth.
“Fuck…bitch! You have…a beautiful…ass!” grunted Todd. “Gonna….cum… in your….guts!”
Todd arched his back as he spewed cum into Selena’s bowels. His thighs quivered and shook from the force of his orgasm. He continued to hold himself inside her, relishing the feeling of intense tightness around his cock. As he pulled out, a stream of cum oozed out of her anus and ran down her leg.
Devon was waiting to be the next in line. His pants were off and his cock rock-hard. Selena barely made a sound as Devon sunk his dick into her keister. He began to stroke in and out with hard, brutal thrusts. The slap of his body against the backs of her thighs was loud in the room.
“Ride that slut!” hollered Vicente.

Robbie was deep in Debby Ryan’s ass. He pumped her like he had never pumped a woman’s ass before. Her loud muffled screams sounded more animal than human. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and sweat and tears ran down her face.
Debby continued to be a fighter though. She pulled at the ropes, trying to break free. Pain ripped through her as she squirmed and twisted. It took all his will power to not blow his load right then. But he held on. He wanted to make this last.
She wasn’t s sure how much more she could endure. Her body was wearing down physically and mentally. How long were these men going to keep using her? Abusing her?
Robbie finally came, his cock twitching inside her. Debby was sickened as she felt the gooey warmth inside her. She let out a sigh of relief as she felt him pull out of her. But it was short-lived as she suddenly received a sharp slap across the ass cheeks.
“Finally! My turn!” Rodrigo boomed.
Rodrigo pulled her ass cheeks wide apart as he impaled her with his thick member. The large Mexican threw his weight behind him as he thrust his cock up into Debby’s behind. The sawhorse creaked and groaned as Rodrigo raped Debby’s ass.
With her wrists and legs tied to the sawhorse all she could do was endure the savage pounding. Debby closed her eyes tightly and tried to concentrate on something….anything….other than the pain of Rodrigo’s cock ripping and tearing at her insides.

Devon tore into Selena’s rump. He was panting heavily from the exertion of moving his cock back and forth in her tight little ass. He loved the feeling as his cock scraped along the walls of her shitter. He pulled back and then plunged back in, making Selena’s whole body shake. He ran his hands along the smooth flesh of her back as he fucked her deeply.
Fucking Selena Gomez up the ass! Wow, he thought. This is the ultimate fantasy!
He didn’t want it to end but soon he felt his balls swelling. He came hard, hot jets of cum blasting into Selena’s guts. Devon let out a loud sigh of pleasure.

He looked over to see Rodrigo pummelling Debby’s behind. He was slapping her across the ass as he drove in and out of her. His balls slapped against the back of her legs. Her body had went limp. Debby’s eyes were barely open and a string of slobber ran out of her mouth from around the ball gag. She wasn’t making any sounds.
Rodrigo pulled her back hard against him as he let loose a barrage of cum up her sweet pooper. His cock still spurting, Rodrigo pulled out and sprayed cum across Debby’s ass and back. He stroked his cock to get every bit out.
Rodrigo looked down at Debby’s tortured anus. It was no longer a tight little rosebud, but a red gaping hole, quivering as it tried returning to it’s normal size.
“You gonna be sore for a while now, gringo bitch!” he spat.
He looked over at Luis. “You gonna take a turn, man?”
Luis shrugged his shoulders. “I think I’ll pass for now, dude. I’ve never been much for ass-fucking.”
“Okay, your choice,” said Rodrigo.

The men looked over at the limp forms of the two girls still bound to the sawhorses. The ropes had cut into their wrists and ankles and their bodies glistened with sweat.
Manny spoke up. “Let’s untie them and we’ll give them a rest. We worked them pretty fucking hard, boys!”
“Damn right,” laughed Todd. “That was some fine Hollywood ass we just fucked!”
The girls were untied and dragged back to the bedroom. They were thrown onto the bed. Both girls were in an almost catatonic state from the traumatic experience they had just been through. The men didn’t bother tying them up this time. Manny knew they weren’t in any shape to go anywhere. The bedroom door was closed and the group headed back upstairs to do some partying.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #57
infernalbovine

nice
Old 08-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #58
obrain2007

obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Awesome!!!
Old 11-05-2012, 11:56 AM   #59
obrain2007

Default Keep on!!!

Keep on!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 09:37 PM   #60
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

It's been a while, but here is a new instalment of "Rape Of The Starlets"! Selena and Debby continue their downward spiral in becoming little whores for Manny and Todd and the rest of the gang.

The girls lay in the dark of the bedroom. Selena rolled over and wrapped her arms around Debby.
“Oh-oh my God, Debby! I can’t take much more of this!”

“Wh-what’s going to happen to us?” asked Debby in a tiny voice.

“I-I don’t know,” Selena replied. “Someone will rescue us, I know they will. The p-police have to b-be looking f-for us.”

“I r-r-really hurt,Selena!” sobbed Debby.

“I kn-know. I do too!”

In a matter of minutes the two young women fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning was Sunday. The men all woke up from where they had passed out the night before. All their beer was gone and they were hungry. Manny sent Robbie and Devon out to get some food and more beer. Then he and Todd went downstairs to check on the girls.
They were both still sleeping as the men entered the room. The stench was overpowering! During the night, both girls had emptied their bowels and bladders in the bed. It was a mess!

“Jesus Christ!” said Todd. “You filthy bitches shit and pissed your bed!”

“Should make you fuckin’ lick it out of the sheets!” growled Manny as he hauled Selena up out of the bed. “Let’s get these dirty sows to the shower!”

“Pl-please don’t hurt us a-anymore,” whimpered Selena. “You got what you wanted, now let us go.”

Manny snickered. “You bitches can still walk, so no, I haven’t got what I want yet!”
That remark made both Selena’s and Debby’s blood run cold.

The men took the two girls upstairs to the shower to wash the filth off them. As they passed the living room, Luis yelled out, “Holy fuck? What the hell stinks?”

“These two!” said Todd. “They shit and pissed the bed!”

“You cunts!” yelled Vicente. “In my spare bed? I’ll be making sure you fuckin’ pay for that!”

“You’ll get your chance,” said Manny as he led the girls to the bathroom.

“I guess we fucked ‘em a little too hard in the ass!” joked Rodrigo. All the guys had a good laugh.

After the girls were washed clean and dried off, they were brought back out to the living room. They were made to sit in a corner. Manny turned on the TV set.

“Let’s see if you little girls are still big news,” he said with a chuckle.

In a few minutes, the morning news came on. Sure enough, the disappearance and alleged abduction of Selena Gomez and Debby Ryan was the leading story. But with a new development!

“ At a news conference this morning, Los Angeles police named two possible suspects in the alleged abduction of Hollywood starlets, Selena Gomez and Debby Ryan. The suspects have been identified as Manny Vasquez and Todd Zucker. Both are 32 years of age and are residents of Los Angeles. They are former employees of Five Star Productions, which produces the popular weekday morning talk-show, “Morning With Megan.”
Megan Portland, the host of the show approached L.A. police with the revelation that the two men were fired a little over a week ago after a confrontation with the two young women after they appeared on the “Morning With Megan” show. Ms. Portland would not elaborate on the details of the confrontation, but did say the two men exhibited “inappropriate behaviour” towards the Hollywood celebrities, resulting in their firing.
Even more disturbing, we have discovered here at Channel 2News, that Mr. Vasquez and Mr. Zucker are both on parole after serving time in state prison for various violent sexual offences! Police have searched the apartment where the two men lived. Nothing was found to link them to the alleged abduction of Ms. Gomez and Ms. Ryan, but police have said they found several items that may link these men to other unsolved sex crimes. They have begun a search for the two men and fear they may have left the state. Reports of sightings of the white delivery van believed used in the abduction have come in from New Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada. State police and the FBI are currently investigating these reports and border crossings have been put on high alert to watch for them as well.
Police also wish to interview Rodrigo Vasquez, a cousin of Manny Vasquez. He was also employed at Five Star Productions and according to surveillance video, was seen speaking to the two actresses and directing them down a hallway leading to a cargo bay where it is believed the girls were abducted and taken away in the delivery van. He has not been named as a suspect but is considered by police as a ‘person of interest’. We will keep you updated here at Channel 2 News on any new developments.
Meanwhile, fans are holding vigils across the city for the missing star-“ CLICK!
Manny shut off the television.
“THAT FUCKING BITCH!” shouted Manny. “She fucking ratted us out!”

Todd was also seething. “Ohhhh, I wanna pound that stuck-up slut! What the fuck makes her think we did it? And if they searched the apartment, they probably found my photo album!”
Todd had a photo album that contained pics he and Manny had taken of other rapes they had done.

“Probably found my panty collection too, goddamn it!” said Manny. He had a hobby of keeping panties from their past victims.

“What the hell are we gonna do now?” asked Vicente. “Cops are gonna be all over the place looking for you guys!”

“The only thing we can do,” replied Manny. “Have some more fun with our girls!”

“Fuckin’ right!” remarked Rodrigo. “If we’re goin’ down, I want to make it worthwhile. Let’s give those whores something to remember us by!”

Robbie and Devon came in the house carrying a stack of pizzas and a bunch of other food and several cases of beer.

“How’d you get all the food?” asked Manny.

“My sister’s boyfriend works down at “Luigi’s”. He always give me free stuff from there!” explained Robbie. “Luigi’s” was a popular eatery in the neighbourhood.

“Right on,” said Todd. “I’m starving!”

“Hey, we heard the news on the radio!” said Devon. “You fuckers are wanted!”

“Yeah, well if they nail our asses, you’re going down too!” said Manny.

Devon shrugged. “Don’t matter none to me. I’ll be a jailhouse celebrity! Who else can say they got to fuck Selena Gomez and Debby Ryan?”

“I say we have a real fuck-fest with those two. Then we’ll let them go!” said Rodrigo, leering at Selena and Debby in the corner.

“Excellent idea!” said Manny. “But we’ll eat first.”

He took some pizza and a couple sodas to the girls. “Here you two can have something to eat as long as you promise not to shit on the floor!”

“Fuck! Worse than having a couple dogs around the house,” quipped Vicente.

They all sat silently eating pizza and chicken wings and tacos. Finally everyone finished and Manny stood up. He walked over to Debby and Selena. They cowered in the corner as he approached. He looked at first one and then the other. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small plastic baggie full of some kind of pills.
“What the hell are those?” asked Todd.

“Ecstasy!” said Manny with a smirk. “It’s gonna be a long day for these two. They’re gonna need a boost!”

He grabbed Selena by the arm and pulled her to her feet. He pushed a couple of the pills in her mouth as she tried to pull away.
“Come on, Selena, take your medicine,” Manny laughed. He held her mouth shut and forced her to swallow.

“Shit! You gave her two tablets? Careful with those things, they’re powerful!” said Vicente.

“Don’t worry,” chuckled Manny. “They’ll be okay. They’re just gonna be really fucked up for a while!”

He pushed her back to the floor and then did the same with Debby. Debby fought a little more and Todd had to step in to help. He held Debby’s mouth open as Manny shoved two tablets into her. She coughed as the pills slipped down her throat.

Manny grabbed Selena again and began dragging her across the floor. She scrambled to her feet.

“You and me, slut! Private time!” He looked over his shoulder at the other guys. “You guys can share Debby!”

He pulled Selena along down the hallway towards one of the bedrooms. She tried to pull back but Manny was too strong for her.

“I said come with me, bitch!” he snarled.

Entering a bedroom, he threw her onto the bed. He unbuckled his pants and quickly pulled them off, his raging erection pushing out his underwear. He grabbed her legs and pulled her back so her ass was hanging over the end of the bed.

“NNNNNNOOOOOOO! NNNNNOOOOOOO! STOPPPPPPPP!” she bawled.

“Ahhhhh, still got some fight in you, I see!” sneered Manny as he shoved her smooth thighs apart.

He placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed her face down into the mattress. His other hand went between her legs and two fingers drove into her cunt. He drove his fingers in and out of her, soon followed by three fingers and then four.
Selena squirmed and squealed as he folded his thumb against his four fingers and began to push his whole fist into her. He twisted as he pushed in deeper, her pussy walls tightly clamping around his wrist. He gasped in pleasure. He was doing it! Fist-fucking Selena Gomez!
Manny began to work his arm back and forth, his fist pounding at her insides. Selena’s eyes rolled back and her body shuddered. It felt like she was being split apart.

“AAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFF FFF!”

She screamed into the mattress.

Manny continued fisting her for a couple more minutes, then pulled out slowly. Before Selena had any time to recover, Manny plunged his ten-inch cock into her. He was not gentle or slow. It was just a hard, brutal fuck!
Selena’s thighs slapped against the end of the bed and the headboard banged on the wall. Manny braced his knees against the bed as he placed both hands on Selena’s head and pounded into her.
Selena struggled for breath as the wind was driven out of her lungs with each savage thrust. Manny was fucking her so hard, she was sure he was going to literally fuck her to death.
Manny yanked her head up to let her breathe better.

“NNNNUUUUUHHHHH………UHHHHHH…….UHHHHHHH…UUHHHHH!” Pain-filled moans came from her mouth.

Manny leaned down close to her ear as he drove in and out of her.
“That’s right bitch! I’m gonna make you hurt! I’m probably gonna be going to jail again and while I’m there I’m never gonna forget how you felt while I fucked you! And I don’t want you to forget what it felt like either!”

Out in the living room things were getting interesting. After Manny had left with Selena, Todd had grabbed Debby and pulled her up close to him. He began pawing at her ass and tits. Debby tried slapping him away.

“NO! NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!”

“You uppity slut! You’re getting it whether you want it or not!” Todd yelled giving Debby a violent backhand across the face. She fell to the floor, crying out in pain.
Todd was right behind her pulling her up onto her hands and knees. He was undoing his pants and pulling his cock out.

“You ain’t had it up the ass from me yet!” he growled. “Now it’s my turn!”

Spreading her ass cheeks wide apart, Todd shoved the head of his cock into her anal opening. He shoved his hips forward, grunting loudly as he felt his cock sink into the tightness of her ass tunnel.

“AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIOOOOWWWWWWWWWAAAAIIIIEEEE!” she screamed.

“Shut this bitch up!” ordered Todd.

Rodrigo began kneeling down in front of her, pulling his pants off. His turgid cock stood out in front of him.
“Don’t mind if I do, Todd,” he grinned.

He pried Debby’s jaws apart and began pushing his cock between her lips. With Todd pounding at her ass and Rodrigo fucking her mouth, Debby knew she was in for a nightmarish afternoon.

In the bedroom, Selena’s brutal pounding continued. Manny had changed positions. He pulled Selena up onto the bed and laid her on her side. Straddling her one leg, he pushed her other leg to the side and entered her. He began fucking her again with hard vigorous strokes.
Selena was getting a dazed, dreamy look in her eyes. Manny smiled. The ecstasy was kicking in. Manny leaned down and ran his tongue across Selena’s cheek. Then he kissed her lightly on the lips. He was rewarded with a small moan from Selena.
Manny ran a finger across her lips. Selena giggled, but then wrapped her soft lips around his digit and sucked it into her mouth, flashing him a seductive grin.

"Hmm. You really are getting a kick out of this, aren't you?" he quipped. "You just love to tease men."

The starlet nodded as Manny withdrew his thumb and brushed it along her lips, smearing it with her saliva before he circled it around her erect nipple. Selena sighed as Manny leaned over and sucked her nipple into his mouth. He suckled and swirled the dark nub with his tongue and felt her entire body convulse with pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh," she let out involuntarily.

Manny worked on her right nipple for some time before he moved to the other and suckled that into his mouth as well.

"Hmmm, delicious,” he remarked, as he alternated between the two. "You have fantastic tits, Selena. They're almost perfect."

Selena said nothing. She merely arched her back and flipped her long hair to one side, as though offering Manny her chest and her body for that matter.

“You really are a little whore, aren’t you? You love cock and you love fucking!” Manny whispered to her, taking advantage of Selena’s altered state. He knew that Ecstasy gave people a heightened sex drive.

"Tell me you want my cock. Say it!" Manny ordered. "Tell me you want this cock. Tell me you want it in your mouth, Selena."

"Mmmmm, please," she moaned seductively, her mind seeming to be off in another world. "Give it to me. I want it in my mouth."

Manny pulled out of her, his cock glistening with her juices. He rolled her onto her back and straddled her chest. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes and smiled. Manny’ heart was pounding. He stroked his large cock, the head only bare inches from her face.

"Mmmmm, yeah. Stroke that cock for me." she purred. "I like that."

Manny looked down at her.
"You little slut. Stick out your tongue. Your lips are gonna feel real nice wrapped around my big, thick cock!"

Her tongue flitted out and ran along the underside of his throbbing cock.

“Hmmm, good girl," sighed Manny, closing his eyes in pleasure.

A moment later he caught his breath in his throat as Selena leaned her head forward and pressed her velvet soft lips against his meat stick. Selena put her tongue to the shaft and her hand cupped his balls, circling around the bottom of the shaft and feeling the way it seemed to harden further.

The ridges deepened as she firmly stroked her fingertips over them.

"Oh, you little tease,” Manny moaned as he placed his hand on the back of her head.

Her tongue continued a long arduous stroke along the length of his shaft. At the top she brushed it around his shiny purple head and felt him stiffen as she flicked it across the sweet spot. She took him into her hot mouth, her lips making a lewd squishing noise as she sucked in her spit. Selena continued over the head of Manny’s cock, her lips parting further. Manny felt himself throb inside her mouth. He couldn't believe how hard he was.

His hands moved from the top of her head to grip a fistful of her dark hair by their roots. He then took control and moved her mouth over the top of his rod and turned her face from side to side, watching as his cock would bulge through her cheek. Selena sighed softly to this action, as he manipulated her face and explored her mouth with his boner. Her mouth seemed like a warm, wet cave for his cock which fit perfectly.

Manny quickly set a steady rhythm, slow but firm with long strokes, and plunged his rod in and out of her wet mouth. Her hands came up and gripped his thighs, her body sinking lower into the mattress as she was forced to service him, while he drove harder and deeper with each thrust. He proceeded to use her sexy mouth as his toy. Soon enough, her gag reflex kicked in and she struggled briefly.

Undeterred, Manny’s cock seemed to have a life of its own and pushed harder still and now struck the back of her throat which caused her to close her mouth around it. He let Selena pull back with a gasp and she slobbered a copious amount of saliva all over his knob and down her chin, which drooled down her neck and pooled between her cleavage.

He then told her to open her mouth and relax her jaw as he moved his hips more keenly and now essentially fucked her pretty face. Manny raised himself up on his hands with his hips directly over her face so he could push his cock at a straighter angle down into Selena‘s throat.

Manny felt himself push farther into her throat. He could see the bulge of his cock head moving back and forth as her throat muscles contracted around him.

He could not contain himself any longer. He let out a loud grunt as his balls let go and a hot jet of cum sprayed into her throat. To his surprise, Selena gripped his ass cheeks and pulled him in deeper. She made gurgling and slobbering noises as she fought to swallow his load.

She held him in her throat for a couple more minutes as her mouth and lips tightened around him in a milking motion. She moved her hands to his balls and massaged them. Finally, Manny pulled out and collapsed on the bed beside her. Both of them were drenched in sweat.

“Ohhhhh, Selena!” Manny panted. “I knew I’d turn you into a cock-loving slut!”

The two of them laid together on the bed for about 20 minutes, Manny pressed tightly against Selena’s supple body. At one point he even fell asleep for a short time. He awoke, his cock hard again. Manny looked at Selena and she smiled back at him. He could tell she was still blitzed out of her head.

He kissed her on the neck as he rolled over on top of her.

“We need to fuck again,” he whispered. Almost involuntarily, he felt Selena part her legs and Manny settled himself between her silky thighs.

“Fuck me then, Manny!” she whispered in return.

Selena arched her back and let out a loud moan as Manny shoved his hips forward, entering her with a single rough thrust. He sunk his entire length inside her.

Manny held her wrists down above her head and she wrapped her thighs around him as her hips pushed up against him.

“Oh, my little bitch wants to get fucked, huh?” Manny said. He pulled back and thrust in again, his back arching as he drove up inside her with incredible force, his body making a loud slap against Selena’s.

“UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Selena cried out, her eyes rolling back and her mouth wide open.
Manny continued with powerful thrusts, driving her body down into the mattress. Each thrust elicited loud gasps from Selena. Then he began fucking her with hard, solid strokes. He let go of her wrists and reached underneath her. He grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and sucked her body up against his as he braced his knees against the mattress. Her cunt lips stretched around his ten-inch rod like an elastic band as he hammered and pounded at her insides.
He had his face buried against the side of her neck, listening to her moan and grunt as her body was rocked mercilessly.

“OOOOOHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS!” she suddenly gasped. “Fuck…….me …..Manny!…..FUCK……..MEEEEEEEE!”

Manny couldn’t believe it! He was getting this little Hollywood tart worked up beyond belief. The first time he had raped her, had been awesome. It had been hard, brutal and vicious. But this second time was even better because now he was fucking her the way he had always fantasized, like a cheap whore! She was moaning like a slutty street skank and Manny loved it!

“I want you to ride me, Selena,” he hissed in her ear. “Ride my cock!”

“Mmmmmm, yeah!” she replied.

Manny stopped and slipped his cock out of her. It was slick with her pussy juices. He rolled onto his back and watched as Selena swung her leg over him, straddling his waist. His eyes wide with anticipation, he watched the beautiful young starlet as she took hold of his cock and guided it up to her pussy. He let out a loud groan as she braced her hands against his chest and lowered herself down onto him.

“Oh Manny!” she sighed. “Your cock feels awesome!”

“OHHHHHHHHH, FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK, YESSSSSSSSSS!” he yelled out.

It was like a vision from heaven, Manny thought. He gazed up at the curvaceous form of Selena hovering over him. Her head thrown back and her luscious round tits jutting out from her chest as she ground her hips down onto him. Yeah, she was a little battered and bruised and her hair wasn’t quite as dark and lustrous as it had been, but she was still Selena Fucking Gomez! One of the most desirable and delectable female celebrities in the world, and right now she was riding his cock!

Out in the living room, Debby was receiving a vigorous ass-pounding from Todd as Rodrigo worked his thick cock in and out of her mouth. Slobber ran down her chin and pooled on the floor as his saliva-slicked shaft spread apart her full lips.
Todd and Rodrigo came within a couple minutes of each other. Todd pumped a load of hot jizz deep into Debby’s sweet ass as Rodrigo watched the gorgeous brunette teen struggle to swallow the spray of cum that filled her mouth.
They both slid out of her at the same time and she collapsed on the floor. Robert and Luis picked her up and carried her over to one of the couches. Luis whipped his pants down and mounted her. He was inside her in one fierce thrust and began rutting away.
Debby let out a long low moan.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YEAHHHHHHHH!”

“Hey, the little bitch is getting into it!” said Luis excitedly. “Must be the ex kicking in!”
Luis pulled out and pulled Debby up by her arms. He sat down on the couch and motioned Debby to straddle his lap.
“Let’s see you ride me, slut. Ride me like a fucking horse!”
Without protest, Debby straddled Luis’ lap and held his cock with one hand as she lowered herself down on top of him. Luis sighed in pleasure.
“Fuck, girl! You feel good!”
Debby began rotating her hips as she fucked Luis. She kissed him deeply, holding his head in her hands. Luis clamped his mouth to hers and forced his tongue between her lips. She moaned in ecstasy as his tongue intertwined with hers. Luis grabbed her by the ass cheeks as he pumped her up and down on his cock.
Devon moved in behind her and rubbed the head of his dick between her luscious round butt cheeks. He forced himself inside her ass. Devon grunted as his length penetrated into her dirt tunnel. She cried out as he pounded into her with pile driving force.

“Fu-fu-fuck me!“ Debby moaned.

She pushed back against Devon and he felt the tightness of her anal passage squeezing in around his swollen organ. Devon and Luis commenced a vigorous fuck of the young starlet. Luis plowed her still-tight cunt and Devon bored into her ass. Vicente caught it all on videotape.
Debby, her body consumed by the effects of the ecstasy, arched her body and threw her head back. Her body glistened with sweat. Luis licked his lips as he looked up at the beautiful teen riding his cock and he continued driving up into her.

Soon Luis and Devon both came, their cocks spurting their seed into Debby’s ass and cunt. Debby collapsed against Luis, her tits pressed to his body. Robert and Vicente pulled her off Luis and took her over to the other couch. Vicente sat down with his legs spread apart. Debby was placed on her knees in front of him.
Debby looked up at him and gave him a glassy smile. She was stoned out of her head! Vicente stroked her hair.

“So Debby, will you give me a blowjob?” he asked. “ A real blow job
where I just sit here and you suck me off? Will you do that?"

Debby ran her tongue across her lower lip and replied seductively, "Yes! I’ll give you a blowjob, Vicente!“

“And you'll swallow my cum?"

"Definitely!" she whispered.

“Then get to it!” he said. He leaned back on the couch, his hands behind his head, and watched as Debby gripped the base of his cock with her left hand and began slowly stroking up and down. She took one of his balls in her mouth and licked and sucked on it.

“Ohhhhh, that’s great!” he sighed.

Debby switched to the other testicle. Her hand was moving up and down on Vicente’s shaft. Holding his cock back against his stomach, Debby slowly ran her tongue from the base up to the head and back down again. Vicente closed his eyes and his mouth hung open. Her lips tightened around the head and she moved her head in circular motions as both of her hands stroked and pulled on his cock.

Back in the bedroom, Selena was riding Manny like a porn star! Her fingernails dug into his chest and she rotated and gyrated her hips as she bounced on top of him. Manny gripped her ass cheeks with powerful hands as he threw his hips up into her. He could feel a massive orgasm building as her pussy muscles gripped and pulled on his cock buried deep inside her.
Selena let out a wild shriek of pleasure as her body was wracked in the throes of orgasm. She felt Manny’s dick twitching and throbbing deep inside her, heard him groaning loudly and then felt him spraying her insides, filling her womb with his cum. Her body quivered and shuddered over and over as he shot streams of hot cum into her.
Finally, with a shudder and a groan, he quit moving and lay still. Selena collapsed on top of him. She could hear him panting from his exertions. Manny was enjoying the feeling of having the beautiful girl’s warm body
pressed against his.
Finally he stirred. He pushed her off him and got up from the bed. He pulled her up with him.
“Come on,” he said. “ Let’s go see what your friend is doing.”

Last edited by bedroomvile8r; 11-07-2012 at 09:40 PM.