Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-31-2007, 01:32 PM   #41
victim4u
Privileged Member

victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)victim4u Level 2 (200+)

Directly in front of me there is a leggy blond, naked, gagged, and hung by her wrists from the ceiling. Instantly I recognize her muffled pleas as the noises I’d been hearing. The slapping sound is quickly explained when she lifts her head weakly. Her face still holds the red welts from Roland’s hand. She pleads with me through her eyes but I am bound and helpless. He ties the blindfold again, effectively gagging me and walks around to face me. He stands next to his other captive and she cringes away from him.

“Well Brooklynn, I’d like you to meet……me!”

He pulls the young girl’s head back by her hair and punches her viciously in the stomach. I hear her breath expel in a low wheeze through her gag. I strain against my bonds but to no avail. I am terrified and my breath is coming in small gasps. His eyes hold mine and the cruelty in his gaze is astonishing.

“Surely you suspected,” he says, taking a step towards me. He reaches out and places his hand against my throat, squeezing gently. I pull back but his grasp is persistent. I whimper a little through my gag and my eyes dart between my captor and the tortured girl. His voice is husky as he leans in to whisper in my ear.

“It’s time for you to make a choice,” he breathes. “One of you is going to satisfy my needs tonight. It’s up to you which one.”

My brow furrows in confusion. I can feel the pulse in my neck beating against the palm of his hand. I watch as he reaches behind him and pulls his knife out of his back pocket. He holds it under my chin and I can feel the cool blade against my skin. My eyes are wide and my breathing quickens in fear.

“Before you make your decision, I think you need a little taste of what’s in store.”

He straddles my lap and slides the knife along my breastbone. I sit perfectly still, afraid that he’s going to slice me open, and I close my eyes as I turn my head away. Tears are streaming down my cheeks and I feel him catch one on his tongue.

“Look at me,” he whispers. I open my eyes and do as he asks. He slashes his knife down, cutting the front of my shirt open. I shriek into my gag and jump from the sudden movement. He shows no emotion on his face and I’m now convinced this is going to be the end. The young blond looks terrified, but she watches intently as Roland mauls my bare breasts, the knife pressed to my throat. He pulls an erect nipple into his mouth and uses his now free hand to pull my head back painfully by my hair. The action arches my back and thrusts my breasts towards him obscenely. His insistent mouth sends small shivers of pleasure down my spine.

“Do you want to go home?” he mumbles against my skin. I manage a slightly intelligible yes around my gag and I can feel him smile. He stands up abruptly and returns to his hanging captive. Standing behind her, he reaches around and cups her breasts. I watch as he massages them, telling her how sexy she is. Incredibly, this makes me angry. I seethe with jealousy as I watch him reach around and slide a hand between her legs. As it disappears between her thighs I groan in frustration. Roland looks up at the sound and there is a faint glimmer of humor in his eyes. I glare back at him, unsure of how I feel. He laughs and continues his fondling of the young girl as I watch, helpless in my own private hell...
Old 01-03-2008, 05:42 AM   #42
stella

stella has initial reputation

When I first read this story I couldn't think of anything else. It is just the best rape story ever written. I am impressed and can't wait for it to continue. Victim4you, you are a phenomenal writer. Thanks for posting.
stella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 12:56 AM   #43
Master's Pet

Master's Pet has initial reputation

This is utterly amazing. I can't wait to see it finished... I'll have my boyfriend read it too.
Master's Pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:45 AM   #44
victim4u
Privileged Member

The young girl moans softly, her head falling back. I see Roland push his hips into her from behind, pressing her more firmly into his hand. I close my eyes in frustration. I open them again at the sound of his voice.

"You should feel how wet she is Brooklynn," he breathes. "I think she wants this more than I do. Of course, she doesn't know that this night is to be her last."

At that, the blond struggles wildly, pulling at her ropes, kicking at Roland. Roland laughs until she connects with one knee. He breathes in through clenched teeth as he looks at her, murder in his eyes. I shut my eyes tightly again, afraid of what I might see. From behind my closed lids, I hear her screams, and register the small measure of satisfaction I receive from them. Unable to contain my curiosity, I open one eye. He has the knife held against her throat, and is twisting one nipple savagely. Tears are streaming down her cheeks as she is faced with his cold, unforgiving smile.

"Are you frightened?" he asks. She nods, pain still shining in her eyes. "What would you do for your freedom?"

She pleads emphatically through her gag, unintelligible, but sincere. He mocks her, telling her to speak up, he can't understand her. Nearing hysteria now, she wets herself in fear. Roland slaps her, hard, in disgust. I feel the first twinge of arousal. Grabbing her by the hair, he holds her face inches from his and stares into her wide, terrified eyes.

"Would you do anything?" he says softly. She nods her head emphatically, wincing in pain from Roland's tight grip on her blond tresses. "You won't fight, or try to escape?" She shakes her head no, trying to convey her sincerity through her eyes. "Very well. But I warn you, it's not wise to displease me."

He cuts the ropes holding her by her wrists, and she falls into a sobbing heap on the floor. She looks at Roland with hope in her eyes, and at me with pity. The pity angers me and I feel my temper flare again. I watch as Roland kneels down and carefully removes her gag. The volume of her crying goes up dramatically and she pleads with him to release her.

"Shut up!" he commands, and she does her best to remain silent. "Do you see that woman sitting in the chair?" he asks, pointing at me.

"Yes," the girl replies, her breath coming in small gasps from her sobbing.

"I think she looks a little upset," he says, looking at me. I glare at him, my nostrils flaring in anger, upset that I am now the only one bound and helpless. He pulls her towards me until they are both kneeling in front of me. "I have no desire to deal with her temper, so I need you to calm her down a little. Do you think you can do that?" He looks almost paternal as he looks down at her.

"How?" she asks timidly. She is eager to do as she's told, still fearing for her own life. Roland pulls my pants down harshly, pulling me to the edge of the chair, and spreads my legs wide. I try to push them back together, not wanting him to see the arousal I felt from the girl's pain. "Stop fighting," he says harshly and turns his fierce stare on me. I relent, knowing what will happen if I don't. Seeing my wetness, he chuckles.

"Look how excited she is," he says to the girl, moving slightly to give her an unobstructed view of my shame. "I think she enjoys the pain you've been receiving. How does that make you feel?"

The girl narrows her eyes at me, confident now, sure that her safety is gauranteed. "Disgusted," she says, looking to Roland for approval. I raise an eyebrow at her, thinking to myself how much I'd like to slap her cow eyes right out of her face. "What do you want me to do?" she asks.

"Finish her," he says softly. She looks at him, confused, so he gently pushes her head between my legs. He looks at me and says, "You, don't move..." My breathing quickens and my eyes widen in distress. It's one thing to be forced by a man, in some ways arousing even. I had no experience with women and was disgusted by the very thought. Watching her puffy, tear streaked face as she moved in, I seethed with my hatred for the girl. Looking at Roland, I see the lust in his eyes and know that I'll receive no aid from him.

Just before she makes contact, the girl looks up at me and smiles a little at my discomfort. "That's what you get," she says softly, venom in her voice. I jump as her tongue snakes out, completing my humiliation...
Old 01-09-2008, 12:55 PM   #45
RobinMyRobin

RobinMyRobin has initial reputation

I've been starting to read the stories and this is great! I hope you'll continue with it.
RobinMyRobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 12:43 AM   #46
zero7destiny

zero7destiny has initial reputation
Talking

wow it just keeps getting better and better...u are the best!!
zero7destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 04:13 AM   #47
victim4u
Privileged Member

She takes her time, somewhat unsure of herself. I shiver in revulsion as her tongue makes contact with my inner thigh. I squeeze my eyes shut and turn my head away, praying that it will be over quickly.

"Look at me Brooklynn," I hear Roland say. I open my eyes when I feel his hand grip my chin, turning my face towards his own. He uses his other hand to push the girl's face closer still. My tears spill as I feel her tongue tentatively brush against my labia. My arousal, already begun, grows stronger with the knowledge that her discomfort is almost as intense as my own. I whimper through my gag, horrified at my reaction to the girl's fumbling attempts. Roland glances at her, frowns, and says, "How quickly you forget that your life hangs in the balance. Your enthusiasm leaves much to be desired."

"I can do better! I swear!" she says, turning her head to look at him. She wraps her arms around my thighs and, with a deep, shuddering breath, runs her tongue firmly along my slick flesh. I moan from the sensation before I can stop myself, making Roland smile.

"That's better," he whispers. "Is this the first time for you?" I nod my head, then squeal when I feel the girl's hands pull me open, exposing me completely. Roland releases my chin and focuses his attention on her. I shut my eyes again, willing this to be over, shivering as her tongue flicks softly over my center. "Ah, ah," he says, "I still need you to look at me."

I open my tear-filled eyes and watch as Roland stands and walks around behind her. He unzips his pants, freeing his erection, and positions himself behind the kneeling girl. "Spread your legs for me," he commands her, and she mews in distress as she complies. My jealousy renewed, I glare at him, pulling again at my tightly bound wrists. He enters her slowly, his eyes holding mine, and I feel her moan against me. I shake my head in frustration, but I feel my orgasm build as I watch him thrust into her. Her own pleasure building, the girl tilts her pelvis, allowing him greater access, and presses her face into me fervently. My back arches, and each of Roland's thrusts shove her more firmly against me. My eyes roll back into my head as her tongue plunges into me, and I moan loudly as my thighs close around her head. Looking back at Roland, ashamed of my thrashing, I see a cold smile cross his face as he winks at me.

Pulling from her, he repositions himself. I feel her head raise as she begins to protest. Grabbing her by the hair, Roland roughly pushes her face back down and, in the same motion, slams his entire length into her ass. Her muffled scream against my throbbing flesh sends me over the edge, and I cry out as my hips buck against her. Holding her head in place, Roland continues thrusting brutally until I feel the girl go limp from the pain. Panting, I watch as he pulls away from her and lets her unconscious body fall to the floor. Pushing her to the side, he slides closer to me, and slides his hands into my hair.

"It's time for you to make a decision," he says, breathing heavily...
Old 01-17-2008, 11:55 AM   #48
RobinMyRobin

RobinMyRobin has initial reputation

MMMMM...What Oh What Will She Do...Looking forward to more.
RobinMyRobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 07:48 PM   #49
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OH...MY...GOD!!!

This story is brilliant. v4u, you either have a huge talent or you've been writing for a very long time. Or both.

Well done!!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:24 AM   #50
zero7destiny

zero7destiny has initial reputation

Decisions, Decisions what's a girl to do? hehe

Theses lyrics solely not the entire song made me think of this story-
You make me wanna do
Something I never do
Wanna go there wit' you
All the way there, touch me there
Take me there wit' you
Boy I'm scared of you
Nothing compares to you

Dannity Kane - "Right Now"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
zero7destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:24 PM   #51
Master's Pet

Bumping this thread because it is amazing. Looking forward to further installments.
Old 03-22-2008, 05:56 AM   #52
Rawley47

Rawley47 has initial reputation

love the build up and fondling.....
Rawley47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:32 PM   #53
Master's Pet

I want moar ;__;

C'mon, victim, it's been two months...
Old 04-30-2008, 11:57 PM   #54
Master's Pet

Bumping my favorite story to the first page.
Old 05-25-2008, 01:19 AM   #55
Tosca

Tosca Level 2 (200+)Tosca Level 2 (200+)Tosca Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Tosca

OMFG. Best story I've ever read. Please continue!!! This is amazing!
Tosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 11:57 PM   #56
Katrina

Katrina has initial reputation
Default Greatness...

truely amazing vic4u! i know i'm not the only one waiting for a conclusion.

i really hope that you post some more soon, great job!
Katrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:12 AM   #57
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

The cliffhanger for this story is of epic proportions.

Please do continue some day This story is awesome!
Old 08-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #58
Master's Pet

Six months... This story is the only reason I return to this board. How sad.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:18 PM   #59
ARLEAK

ARLEAK has initial reputation

Wicked story, so well written.
ARLEAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:36 AM   #60
mikebuzz

mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)
Default please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own View Post
Soo hot! Please keep going!
please please please
mikebuzz is offline   Reply With Quote