Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-31-2011, 10:18 AM   #1
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation
Default Raped...For Her Own Good

This fantasy comes from the perspective of the "nice guy" everyone knows. The one who gets to play "pseudo-boyfriend/psychologist". The one who gets all the headaches of a relationship and none of the benefits. The one who has his heart broken each time someone inquires, "Is that your girlfriend?" Or is apologetically pitied, "Oh, I thought she was your girlfriend." He has been in love with this girl since the first time he saw her and has experienced physical pain crying himself to sleep at the thought of her being used yet again. Agonized by the thought that he could be the perfect guy for her, that he would be and has been better to her and for her than any other man in her entire life. One night, as she cups her hand over ever nose and mouth, silently sobbing, he holds her in his arms, rocking her. Overwhelmed with an odd emotion of pity, hurt, and what can only be described as frustration. Not anger, but frustration. The kind of frustration that forces oneself to ask, "Why does she do this to her self?" He places his hands on her cheeks and lifts her face, gently, firmly kissing her as he wipes away her tears. Gently he brushes the hair out of her face and pulls her to him. Then he forces her. He forces her...but it's not against her will. She doesn't fight it, but she doesn't 'help' either. He is not angry, he is very gentle. He is the most sincere "lover" she has ever had. In fact, for the first time in her life love has been made to her. She's fucked many times, but never made love. She slips into a boneless surrender as she has her first multiple orgasm. (What would make it perfect, and most fitting, would be if the man were a virgin.) At his climax, he gently, lovingly lowers himself onto her shaking body, enjoying the intimacy. He kisses her gently on the mouth, trailing down her cheek to her neck and finally resting on that place between her neck and ear. As they breath in rhythm he gently whispers, "I love you."

I know this isn't along the same lines most rape fantasies are, but I wanted to see what people thought.
Old 12-31-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
SirLost

SirLost Level 1 (100+)SirLost Level 1 (100+)

That's still hot...
SirLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:53 AM   #3
Almasdeathchild

Almasdeathchild Level 1 (100+)Almasdeathchild Level 1 (100+)

i liked it alot actually
Almasdeathchild is offline   Reply With Quote