Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2012, 03:35 AM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Real World.

The Real World

The FBI has stated they believe there are over 50 unnamed active serial killers walking the streets of the United States today. They define a serial killer as having murdered two or more people over a period of more than a month, with a cooling off period between murders. Often there is a sexual element `involved in the killings.

The FBI's Crime Classification Manual places serial killers into three categories: organized, disorganized, and mixed.
Organized serial killers usually have above average intelligence. They often plan their crimes quite methodically, usually abducting victims, killing them in one place and disposing of them in another. They maintain a high degree of control over the crime scene, and usually have a solid knowledge of forensic science that enables them to cover their tracks, such as burying the body or weighing it down and sinking it in a river. They follow their crimes in the media carefully and often take pride in their actions.

Disorganized serial killers, on the other hand, often have average to below average intelligence. They are likely to be unemployed and/or a loner with very few friends. They often turn out to have a history of mental illness, and their m.o. or lack thereof is often marked by excessive sexual violence.

Sex is the primary motive of lust killers, whether they are organized or disorganized killers, and Lust Killers is the theme of the following story. This story is written as a ‘Dual Narrative’ so to speak about two different Lust Killers, one is an organized sex killer, and the other is disorganized. They are operating separately and unbeknownst to each other.

**-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**

Peter Billings, 30-years old, is a tall, intelligent, fair-haired, blue-eyed handsome man with an athletic build. He lives in Miami’s Upper East Side, a residential neighborhood, composed largely of historic single-family homes from the 1920s. Richard inherited the highly prosperous and prestigious ‘Billings Realty Co’ that was founded by his father, the late Richard Billings.

Peter is married to Elisa, his college sweetheart, and together they have two children. Peter’s mother had died while giving birth to him; it could be ague that she was his first victim, for Peter lived a secret life unknown to anyone; he was a methodical serial killer.

Peter was a sadistic sexual predator that liked to get to know his victim before taking control over her. Knowing his victim made the conquest of having her so mush more enjoyable for him, and Peter was willing to take the time and spend the money to acquire the most desirable prey.

Peter’s prestige and his company sponsored community charities kept him above all suspicions, as women whom were associated with him in some manner disappeared from the face of the earth.

& & & & &

Peter ‘Pet’ Goings, 45-years old, is a man of average intelligence. At 5’10” he is neither short nor tall and he was nothing to look at. His black hair was graying and his hairline is receding. Pet had a stocky but somewhat chubby build and a beer gut. Pet has several tattoos, some he got in the Army and others in prison, and he is an ugly man inside and out.

Pet never knew his parents and he left the orphanage, the only home he had ever known when he turned of age. He has always been an introvert with few friends and no family, even in the orphanage he was known as the one who didn’t play well with others.

Pet joined the Army and served in the first Gulf War, now he is a transient, drifting from town to town and state to state, never staying in one place for long. When he isn’t incarcerated Pet earns his way through life by working menial part-time jobs, but soon his impulsive violent urges to rape, steal and kill surfaces, and he is forced to move on.

Pet is not particular about who he victimizes, they are simply soft targets, women in the wrong place at the wrong time, or victims of circumstance.

Chapter 1. Organized sex killer.

26-year old, Ana Sevilla, was a very attractive young lady of Cuban-American descent.
Her wavy Auburn Brown hair was short, barely brushing her shoulders, and the way she parted it on the side caused it to frame her round pretty face with an elegant look.
Ana was petite at 5’ 4” and 105 pounds, and a few or more of those pounds had to be accredited to her ample C sized breast, and they complimented the white, sheer, button-up, chest pocket shirts she customarily wore. Ana’s firm, round, heart shaped bottom and shapely legs looked beautiful in the form-fitting pencil skirts she loved to wear, and her high heel black pumps put that extra va-va-voom in her wiggle. Ana dressed for success and had the intelligence to succeed.

Ana had worked at Billings Realty Co for three years, and had what she considered a formal business relationship with her employer Peter Billings. So it wasn’t out of the ordinary for him to ask her to meet a potential buyer at a home. Peter had repute among his agents for having verified the legitimacy of any potential buyer before sending them to show a home.

Peter called Ana at home during the evening, asking her to meet a Mr. and Mrs. Watkins at the Davis property at 9:30am, before coming into the office the following morning. The Davis property was a home that the Realty Co was having a hard time selling. It was a nice enough 4 bedroom home with a bath and a half and a two car garage, a 3 acre estate with plenty of room for a swimming pool and other additions. But it is over 30 minutes from downtown Miami and the asking price was much too high, so Ana dreaded the long drive for an improbable sale. But at least Mr. Billings had promised her a hot breakfast, sale or no sale.

8:30a.m. Peter pulls his Cadillac Escalade into the garage at the Davis estate. He enters the home carrying a bag of items that he has selected to use on the pretty Cuban-American with the flawless light brown skin. For 3 years he has rehearsed over and over in his mind all the things he would do to little Ana Sevilla when the time was right.

9:00a.m. Ana arrives at the Davis home, parking her car in the driveway so that the Watkins couple would see her car and know the realtor was there to let them in. unlocking the front door she enters the home and begins a quick room by room inspection.

Peter hears the sound of Ana’s high heel pumps, as they descend down the hallway toward the bedroom where he waited her. He stands behind the door and is unseen by her as she enters the room. Startled by the sound of the bedroom door slamming shut! Ana spins around and is shocked silent and very frightened by what she saw.

“Good morning Miss Sevilla, you’re right on time, and I am a man that appreciates punctuality in my agents” Peter says with a wicked look in his cold blue eye, and Peter is totally naked.

Ana couldn’t believe what she was seeing, stunned she didn’t know what to say, and Peter could see that she was visibly shaken at seeing him here like this, as she gasp, “Mr. Billings! W-w-what is this all about? Please I need to go, I don’t want this” all Ana’s mind could conjure was that this was Mr. Billings strange idea of trying to seduce her. She found out how wrong she was when she tried to go around Peter who was standing between her and the bedroom door.

SMACK! Peter backhands Ana across her face, sending the little lady soaring backwards; she lands partially on the bed with her legs dangling off the side. She is dazed and seeing stars as Peter quickly takes zip-lock plastic ties from out of his bag, then rolling Ana over on her belly so that she is bent over the side of the bed, he secures her wrist behind her back with the plastic ties.

Peter helps Ana to her feet after she regained her bearings, and she stands there frightened and trembling in her high heels as he begins to slowly unbutton her shirt. With tears streaming down the cheeks of her young pretty face, Ana sobbingly whimpers, “Please Mr. Billings Sir, please don’t do this to me please, you know I am getting married next month, why are you doing this?”

Peter opens Ana’s unbuttoned shirt and skillfully released the clasp between her bra cups, and her black lace brassiere springs open exposing her lovely globes, and as he begins founding one of her breast he states to her, “I’m doing it because I enjoy it Ana, I’m what society calls a sexual sadist Ha! Ha! A predator.. and you Ana are my prey”

Ana was a highly intelligent woman, and she quickly summarized in her mind that a man like Mr. Billings wouldn’t be doing this if he had any doubts he wouldn’t get away with it. A man like Mr. Billings didn’t get to were he was in life by leaving things to chance, and she became deathly afraid for her life, for she knew there was only one way that he could guarantee himself that he wouldn’t get reported for this, and that was to kill her, and in a terrified voice she begged her employer…

“Please don’t hurt me Mr. Billings, I’ll do anything you want.. I won’t tell anyone, just please don’t hurt me”

“Do you swear it Miss Sevilla?” Peter asks, toying with Ana like a cat toys with a mouse.

“Yes, oh yes sir I swear.. I swear” she tearfully promises as Peter unzipped her skirt.

“Shake it down off of your hips my little pet” and she started swaying her hips back and forth, causing her fitted skirt to slowly slide down past her hips, falling down around her sexy legs to the floor around her feet. Ana never wore pantyhose, her legs were flawless and pantyhose were uncomfortable in the Florida heat.
Peter walked slowly behind her, enjoying her fear and humiliation, “That’s it, wiggle that ass sexy Sevilla, wiggle it!”

What Ana didn’t see through her teary frightened brown eyes was, Peter reaching into his bag that was setting on the dresser, and pulling out a stiff, solid, rubber rod that was one and a half feet long and an inch in diameter. SMACK! Peter brought the rod down across the firm round rump of his Realty agent…

“AAAAA-MYYY-GOODDD!” Ana screamed in pain, as the rod bit into her tender ass flesh. She stumbled in her heels, nearly tripping in her skirt that was around her feet, but Peter grabbed her upper left arm with his left hand, helping Ana to keep her balance as he brought the rubber rod high up over his right shoulder. SMACK! He brought the rod down brutally across both of Ana’s ass cheeks, and she began dancing a jig in circles around Peter, kicking off her high heel pumps as she danced. Ana begged Peter for mercy as he held on to her upper left arm, keeping her from falling as he again, and again, and again, whacked her round, light-brown buns.

Peter finally lets loose of her arm, and the terrified lady drops to the floor on her knees in front of him, facing him and looking up at him. Her big brown eyes were gushing tears that were streaming down her little angel face. Teardrops were falling from her quivering little chin and splashing down on her jiggling melons. Ana’s sweet little brown round was burning, her buns quivering, as she hysterically cried and begged her boss for mercy…

“Pleaseeee Mr. Billings Sir.. Peter Pleaseee I beg you.. Don’t hit me anymore pleaseee.. You don’t have to do me this way.. Please Peter I’ll do anything for you.. Anything!”

For three years Peter had envisioned the day when he’d have little Ana cowering at his feet, and now here she was just as he had imagined, promising to do anything for him. And his chest swelled with pride as he stepped up to were his hard throbbing cock was within inches of her tear stained face, saying…

“I want you looking at my cock as you make that promise to me of doing anything I want Ana dear” oh how alone, helpless and scared little, Ana Sevilla, felt, as she looked at Peter’s 10in prick throbbing in front of her face, oozing pre-cum from it’s piss slit, with steady streams of pre-cum slowly running down the shaft of his jerking meat-pole like wax down a candlestick.

It was humiliating and degrading for an educated woman like Miss Sevilla, who took great pride in herself, to be spoken to, and treated, as if she were one of Miami’s crack whores willing to do anything to earn enough money for her next fix. But Ana rightfully felt that her life was on the line and Ana wanted to live. She was young with a promising future of a happy marriage with a man she loved. She was good at her job, and had made the man she now knelt in front of a lot of money in the three years she had worked for him, and this is what he thought of her. But in hopes of surviving Ana swallowed her pride as she looked at Peter’s prick pulsating lees than a foot from her face, and submissively sobbed…

“I swear Peter.. I sear I’ll do anything”

“You do not have the standing to address me by my first name, Ana; you will address me as you have always addressed me is that clear?” Peter said, his words intended to make her feel inferior to him.

“I understand Mr. Billings.. Sir.. I’m sorry” Ana replied in a meek quivering voice that was filled with humiliation”

“You are to listen to me closely and follow my instructions to the letter without hesitation or fail Agent Sevilla, there will be no room error” Peter says as he stokes his left hand up and down the rubber rod he still holds in his right hand. “Now I want you to take your nose and smell every inch of my cock”

It was Peter’s objective to make his pretty Realty Agent feel utterly humiliated, and degraded, and it was working. He could see Ana’s little nose wrinkle up in disgust as she pressed her nostrils against the head of his prick, his bitter musky smell causing her to gag, resulting in her hesitating in carrying out her employer’s instructions of smelling every inch of his man-meat.

Peter grabbed hold of Ana’s curly hair, jerking her head back so far she thought he was going to snap her neck, “I told you no hesitation didn’t I Agent Bitch!?” he shouts as he looks down at her angrily.

“I’m sorry Mr. Billings Sir I’m sorry” apologizes Ana, “I’ll do better.. Pleaseee don’t hurt meee!”

Peter crudely spits in the terrified young lady’s face, yelling at her, “You better do better you bubble brained Bitch! Now you get to smelling that cock like a dog smells a bone, and I want to hear you sniffing it, or I’m going to beat that pair of puppies like I did your ass!”

Abandoning all her dignity and pride, and driven by her will to survive, Ana started rubbing her little nose up and down Peter’s shinny slimy Shaft, sniffing loudly she sucked his slippery slim up her nostrils, trying not to gag as she felt it slowly running down the back of her throat.

“Nicely done Agent Sevilla… now I want you to make the whole shaft disappear in your mouth… no teeth” Peter knew what he was asking was a big bill to fill for such a petite lady like Ana, and he saw her big brown eyes widen in doubt, but her succulent lips parted and she took Peter’s prick inside her steamy wet mouth.

“I can do it! I have to do it! I just have to!” Ana says to herself, determined not to fail. Ana struggled to stay calm as she felt his cock clog her throat, her throat clutching his hard throbbing cum-rod so tight she could read his pulse. And with sheer determination Ana forced her throat down around her boss’s cock until her nose disappeared into his bristly pubic hair and her chin was quivering against his leathery ball-sack.

“I’m impressed Agent Sevilla” Peter praises Ana, rubbing her little head like she was a puppy dog, “Now maintain a firm suction on my cock as you pull back down to the tip, then draw in a breath and repeat the procedure over and over until I dump a load down that cum-hole of yours”

With her cheeks sunken in, and her lips puffed out around Peter’s prick, Ana sucked her way backwards down his cock, being sure to mind her teeth; after sucking in as much air as she could, Ana started back down. Ana maintained a calm head by focusing on her upcoming wedding, she knew she had to try and keep a clear head if she hoped to survive.

“Time for breakfast Ahhhh!” Peter grunts in pleasure as his cock erupts in Ana’s narrow throat. After Ana sucked down the hot breakfast her employer had promised her, he jerked her head back by her hair making Ana look up at him, calling her a “Dirty Slut!” and he raised the rubber rod up over his shoulder.

“Noooo! Pleaseee you promised me, please Mr. Billings Sir pleaseee!” Ana begged, her eyes wide with fear.

“One thing about us sadist is… you can’t trust a word we tell you” and he viciously began beating Ana’s soft brown breast with his rubber rod, and they were bouncing around on her chest as her chilling cries of agony filled the bedroom. She had never felt such pain; it felt as though he were chopping her boobs as the unforgiving rubber sank deep into her tit flesh.

Ana was traumatized by the time Peter ceased beating her. He cut the plastic ties from her wrist, and using rope from his rape bag he tied her spread eagled and belly down on the bed, stuffing the pillows under her hips to prop her beefy brown buns up in the air.
Ana no longer had delusions of surviving as she laid belly down and ass up on the bed, watching Mr. Billings, as he took a small hand held camcorder, some KY jelly and a clear plastic bag from his rape bag.

“You’re going to kill me aren’t you Mr. Billings” she sobbed as he came over and sat on the side of the bed, turning on the recorder and placing it on the mattress aimed at Ana’s face. The plastic bag he placed on the bed above her head, before ripping off her black thong and squirting a glob of KY into the pucker of her asshole. He then took his middle finger and started shoving it up her butt, working the jelly up inside her hot tight rectum, telling her in a cold deliberate manner…

“Yes Miss Sevilla, I’m going to snuff you out” he says as he pulls his finger out of her ass, and gets up on the bed, kneeling between her smooth shaply legs, and he lay down on top of her, placing the head of his cock against her sphincter ring and Ana squealed…

“I don’t deserve this” as he slowly buried his big cock up her tight little ass, he was the first man to anally penetrate Ana, and he would be the only man, her last man.

“I know you don’t deserve this Ana, you’re a good girl, but it is going to happen to you anyway Ha! Ha!” and Peter pulled the plastic bag down over her head.

Poor little Ana began flopping, jerking and bucking underneath Peter in a panicked frenzy. “That’s right Ana, wiggle it for me.. Wiggle!” he grunts as he lay on top of her propped up on his elbows, making sure she was looking into the camera, as she did what he liked to think of as the death dance, her little body thrashing around under him.

Ana’s thrashing about slowly lost its steam as her oxygen deprived lungs thirsted for air. Her big, brown, terrified eyes staring through the clear plastic into the camera lens, as Peter’s fat cock stretched her butt hole.
Ana’s thrashing died down to were her sexy little body was just quivering under Peter’s, her eyes now bulging into the camera as he began to pound his cock in and out of her sweet young ass.
As her sight faded Ana felt her employer’s throbbing cock flooding her bowels with his evil seed. Total darkness rushed over her and she went limp, feeling nothing, seeing nothing, but she could hear two faint words, like they were yelled from far away…

“You’re Dead!” and she was forever gone.

Peter showered, dressed and then backed Ana’s car into the garage. Rolling her body up in the bedspread he put her in the trunk of her car. Peter remade the bed with another spread and then drove Ana’s car to the everglades where he threw her away like a spoiled piece of meat. He then drove her car to a shopping mall where he abandoned it and took a cab home.
Peter told Elisa his wife he had left his Escalade at the Davis property, ridding in town with a perspective buyer, and had her drive him out to get it.

Chapter 2. Disorganized sex killer.

31-year old Tonya Martin never worried about her safety, while working the late night shift at the Speedway gas station off of I-75, in the small Ohio town of Anna. After all nothing bad ever happen in Anna.
Anna was a small country town and Tonya was a small town country girl. She was a single mother, finally leaving her long time two-timing boyfriend, the father of her 4-year old daughter; she had taken this job to make ends meet.
Tonya’s Aunt Pamela watched her daughter, while Tonya worked, and she was always in bed when Tonya used her key to let herself in to pick up her baby girl.

It was 11:00pm and a slow night; at 2:00pm Tonya’s replacement Eddie, would arrive and relieve her, so she busied herself cleaning the station to pass the time. She heard the `Ding-Ding’ that alerted the station attendant that a car had pulled up at the pumps, and Tonya went behind the counter to turn on the pumps, and she watch the first costumer in an hour filling up his tank.

45-year old, Peter ‘Pet’ Goings was the man at the pumps on this cold February Ohio night. He is driving the minivan of a soccer mom whom he abducted from a shopping plaza three days ago in Butte, Montana. Her name is Suzie Miller, and Pet has the 38-year old wife and mother naked in the luggage compartment between the van’s back seat and the back hatch, and she is bound hand and foot

Pet fills the tank and enters the Speedway Station, “Good evening Sir” Tonya says with a warm smile as he walks up to the counter, “That will be 30 dollars, cash or card?” she asks. Pet reaches inside his army coat, a coat he’d worn since the first gulf war, and pulls out his 9 mm pistol. “I’ll be making a cash withdraw, not a deposit Bitch! Now open the cash register and give me the money”

Tonya didn’t hesitate, she did as he asks and he crammed the cash into his coat pocket. “And I want a carton of Marlboro Reds Bitch” Pet commanded, waving his pistol. Tonya turned around to get them out of the cigarette rack, and that is when Pet came across the counter to her side. He hooked one arm around her skinny little neck, using a choke hold he’d learned in the military, and putting his gun to the side of her little head he asks…

“You want to come party with me blonde, or do you want to die?” either choice seemed almost as bad as the other to Tonya, but she had a lot to life for, and that was her baby girl, whom was the most precious thing in her life.

“Please I gave you the money, you can lock me in the backroom and leave… please I have a baby girl” Tonya pleaded, trying to reason with the gun toting robber. But Pet had made the decision that he was taking Tonya with him the moment he seen her standing behind the counter. She was wearing a Speedway uniform shirt with snug fitting faded blue jeans and running shoes.

“If you don’t come with me your baby girl is going to lose her mommy, now what is it going to be?” Tonya put up no resistance as Pet lead her to the van at gunpoint. He sit her in the front passenger seat, after using Suzie Miller’s Brassiere to tie Tonya’s wrist together behind her back, and he fastened the seatbelt to keep her in the seat.

“Now you sit real still Bitch, while I go grab us some traveling supplies” Pet told Tonya before going back into the Station and grabbing candy bats, fruit pies, beer, and cigarettes.

Tonya was startled when she heard Suzie’s scared voice asking, “Who are you and where are we?” Tonya had no idea there was someone else in the van, “I’m Tonya and we are in Anna Ohio, who are you?” … “I’m Suzie; Listen to me, this man is crazy and very dangerous, can you get free?” Tonya struggles with her binds but can not. “No I…”

The driver’s side of the van suddenly opens, ending the two captive’s conversation. “I thought I told you to stay quite back there” Pet says to Suzie in an irritated tone as he starts the van and pulls out of the Station. But instead of getting back on I-75, Pet heads out of the small Ohio town, taking a rural route with nothing but snow covered farm fields as far as the eye could see.

Pet came to a bridge that crossed a little river, and he stopped the Van in the middle of the bridge and got out. Walking behind the Van he opened the back hatch, and the cold February breeze chilled the naked soccer mom to the bone.

“Time for sexy Suzie to go for a late night swim” Pet says, scooping Mrs. Miller up in his arms and carrying her over to the side rail of the bridge.

And the raven-haired, fair-skinned soccer mom was squirming around in his arms, begging him not to kill her “Pleaseee! Pleaseeee! Don’t kill me please.. I don’t want to die… I have a family” but Pet tossed Suzie off of the bridge into the frigid river below.

Tonya sat paralyzed in shock, her mind unable to grasp the horror of what she had just witnessed. She was still staring out the van window at the bridge railing when the Devil climbed back into the driver’s seat and causally drove off into the dark wintry night, saying to Tonya with a chuckle, “Looks like its just you and me now blonde Ha! Ha!”

By the time Eddie arrived at the Speedway Station to discover Tonya was missing with her car still parked outside, Tonya was in a rundown motel in Cincinnati Ohio. The Interstate Motel was just off I-75, an old three story building with small dirty rooms and beds; it was the kind of motel used by transients, prostitutes and the like, and a place Pet had stayed at before when passing through Cincinnati.

Pet left Tonya bound and strapped in the van seat when he went in and rented a room for the nigh. He came back out to the van and untied Tonya, and handed her Suzie’s coat. “Here put this on” and then he warned her, “You keep your mouth shut and don’t speak to anyone or I’ll kill ya... Got it?” and the frightened gas station attendant who was still mentally stunned shook her head yes.

Pet put his arm around Tonya’s shoulders and led her into the old motel and up a wooden staircase to a room on the third floor. Walking down the narrow hallway they passed several men coming and going and prostitutes standing in the doorways of rooms advertising that the were open for business.

Inside the dirty little motel room Tonya stood trembling and shaking as Pet unzipped Suzie’s coat and took it off of her. Tears started pouring from her sky blue eyes as the balding man ripped her uniform shirt open, the buttons flying all around the room, and he jerked the shirt off of her throwing it on the floor and saying, “Get`em all off!”

Tonya never dreaded anything more in her life than the thought of stripping naked in front of this ugly older man, but she was to frightened to disobey him, for she knew first hand that he was a cold blooded killer. She was bawling like a baby as she toed off her running shoes, removing her jeans, bra and lastly her panties, which Pet took from her, putting them in his coat pocket with Suzie’s panties.

Tonya stood there quivering and shaking wearing only her pink ankle socks as Pet eyes hungrily combed here beautiful body. He loved the look of humiliation and fear in her sky blue eyes, her long blond hair, and the way her 36-B sized boobies jiggled on her chest as she stood there shaking and crying.

“Now that is a cute little heart shaped pelt you have there blonde, I love how the carpet matches the drapes… now turn around so I can see that sweet little moneymaker of yours” the fear and humiliation Tonya felt was nearly overwhelming, and Pet was feeding off of it. He walked up behind her placing his hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face him.

“I’m going to enjoy you little girl” he says, and he grabs a hold of the back of her neck and hurls her on to the dirty full sized bed. Tonya curls up in the fetal position sobbing and shaking, watching Pet taking off his clothes. What a disgusting slime-ball she thinks to herself, after he took off his shirt and she saw his hairy chest and beer belly. Up and down his arms were tattoos of naked women, and tattooed on the left side of his chest was a gravestone, with the words ‘Lady Killer’ on it.

When he took off his pants and underwear she felt sick to her stomach, the head of Pet’s 10in cock was rubbing his fat belly and he had ‘PET’ tattooed down the belly of his cock, and when Pet told her to open up for him she sobbed a desperate but simple plea, “Ppppllleeeaaassseeee!”

“I said open up for me Bitch!” and she did, Tonya wanted to fight with everything she had, but after witnessing the horrific way he had killed Suzie she was just so afraid.

Pet got on the bed between her sexy little legs, leaning overtop of her, placing his hands on the mattress on either side of her head, and he said to her, “Reach down and take my cock and position for entry blonde… Do it Bitch!”

Tonya closed her eyes in despair as she reach down between her legs, assisting this monster in raping her by taking his fat hard cock in her little trembling hand, and snuggling the head of it between her pussy lips, “Wait! Wait! Wait! A minute, that pussy is dry” Pet says as he straitens back up between her legs looking look down at her, as she opens her teary eyes, “If I wanted something dry I’d stick it up your fucking ass blonde, now let go of my cock and get yourself wet for me”

Pet seen the mental anguish in Tonya’s beautiful blue eyes as she started to finger herself, and it was such a turn on or him. In shame she closed her big blues until Pet demanded she look at him.

“Work it whore, I want it nice and wet” he said, urging her on, and ashamed as she was her pussy was preparing itself for Pet’s fat 10in cock. Once satisfied of a warm wet welcoming for his cock, Pet this time hook his arms behind the bend of her knees and curled her sexy little legs back, and he made Tonya reposition his cock, and when she did he slammed himself to the root inside of her, and she squealed like a schoolgirl as he began pounding his rape-rod in and out of her tight pink meat like a raging bull.

“Noooo-pleaseee-urrr-hurtnnnn-mmeeeee!” the little blond squeaked and squealed, but the more she pleaded the harder he fucked her. Between her own masturbation and now having this fat cock forcibly hammered into her, Tonya’s poor little pussy didn’t stand a chance, and to her utter embarrassment, shame and humiliation her tight pink meat started cumming around Pet’s cock, and shortly after he erupted inside of her, looking her in the eyes, grunting and grinning.

Pet dropped Tonya’s legs and rolled off of her, and lay on his side on the bed beside her, propped up on one elbow. He looked at the frightened little blond and used his thumb to wipe a tear from her eye, and he licked her tear off of his thumb asking her, “What’s your name blonde?”

“T-Tonya, Tonya Martin” she whimpers.

“Well T-Tonya Tonya Martin, that’s some nice tight pussy you have there but… I think you have something just a little hotter and tighter for me don’t ya?” just the evil grin on his face was enough to make her shiver in fear, she could feel his evil, and playing stupid he whimpers…

“No”

He just laughs and rolls over on his back, pulling the little gas station attendant up on top of him, so that she is straddling his hips. “Now you position big Pet down there for door number two and sit down on it blonde”

“Pleaseeee don’t make me do it Pleaseeee!” Tonya sobs, feeling Pet’s big hard cock throbbing between her butt cheeks.

“Do what your told Bitch and sit your ass down on my cock” he says in an irritated voice, the same irritated voice Tonya heard him use on Suzie before tossing her in the river.
Tonya slowly raised her ass up off Pet’s cock and took it in her quivering hand. Her warm tears are raining down on his fat, hairy, beer belly as she presses the head of his cock up to her little virgin asshole, and she slowly tries to stick it up her own butt.

“Com’on Bitch you’re stalling! Shimmy your ass on down that pole!” the mental torment in those sky blue eyes thrilled Pet as he felt Tonya’s rubbery sphincter ring squeezed down over the helmeted head of his cock, and he reaches up and begins foundling her perky little tits, “Keep going Bitch! You got a long way to go yet Ha! Ha!”

Slowly, inch by grueling inch, the small town country girl jiggled and jimmied Pet’s tattooed prick up her tight hot virgin ass, while he squeezed her creamy little melons, pinching her nipples. And finally Tonya sat on top of the beer bellied old man with his cock fully impaled up her quivering little poop hole. And she sat there shivering and scared, tears dripping from her quivering chin, she sat there to afraid to move.

“We ain’t got time for you to sit there with my cock jacked up your ass all night you stupid Bitch! So get to bouncing up and down” SMACK! And he slapped her firmly across the face.

Tonya rises up slowly, about halfway up Pet’s shaft, and slowly sits down on it again, and sits there sobbing profusely like she was having a nerves breakdown, but unsympathetic to the single mother’s suffering, Pet suddenly wraps both his hands around her little neck and begins squeezing. “Bounce up and down on it Bitch!... or I’ll kill you”

Tonya’s big blue eyes are budging, and anyone that saw the look in them would have known this little lady was going through pure hell. Pet certainly knew she was, and he liked it. And poor little Tonya began bouncing that sweet little butt of hers up and down on Pet’s big bumrod, and he lessened his grip on her neck, and her rear-end was so hot and tight it wasn’t long before Pet was buttering that country girls biscuits.

When Pet let go of Tonya’s throat she crashed down on the bed beside him, his happy half flaccid cock pulling from her ass with a suction sound. Pet got up out of bed and got dressed, then he threw Tonya her uniform shirt and said, “Clean you nasty little ass up Bitch, I’ll be out in the hall for a few minutes” and then Pet stepped out of the room, leaving the motel, and walking to the biker bar across the street.

Tonya couldn’t scrub her sore little pussy or her raw ass hard enough to feel clean, she never felt so used and dirty in her life. She got up and looked out the window, down into the ally, it was a long ways down, Pet was in the hallway, or so he lead her to believe, there was no way out of here, and so she crawled back on the dirty bed and laid there crying. After about 15 minutes the door to the room opened and Pet walked in, followed by 4 other men. They were rough looking biker type men with dirty clothes and disheveled hair. Pet had approached them in the bar and offered them sex with no limits with a bombshell blond for a thousand dollars. ”Go rent us a room Ox, times a wasting” a big man called Bones said.

Bones, Ox and the two other bikers took Tonya to a room across the hall, and gang raped her till nearly sunrises, as Pet got some sleep in his room. It was about 7:00am when there was a knock on Pet’s door. Pet was already awake and when he opened the door Bones came walking in. Tonya was to battered and weak to walk so Bones was dragging her along behind him by her long blond hair. “Thanks for the use of your piece bro” he said with a snicker as he let go of her, leaving her at Pet’s feet.

Tonya looked up at Pet and faintly whimpered, “I’m hurt”

“Don’t matter much blonde” he said as he used his foot to roll her over on her belly, tying her wrist behind her with her bra, then rolling her back over on her back. He got down on one knee and from his coat pocket pulled out a tube of supper glue, and preceded gluing Tonya’s lips together. The utter panic in Tonya’s blue eyes, as she realized what Pet’s intentions were thrilled Pet and her terror as he filled her left nostril, gluing it shut was unparalleled. And as she lay there sucking air in her right flaring nostril he said to her, “Tell Suzie hello for me blonde” and he filled her right nostril sealing off her all her breathing passages.

Pet walked over and opened up the window and Tonya was still barely clinging to life as he drug her over to the window and dropped her out of it, into the opened trash dumpster in the alley below the window.
Pet casually walked out of the motel and to the nearest buss station, he had kept the van for to long as it was. He boarded the buss leaving Ohio behind…
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote