Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #21
mishmish

mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)mishmish Level 2 (200+)

Here's the final chapter of Under Arrest. Thanks for reading. New story called "Online Romance" coming up in the next day or two. Critiques, comments and suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Amy found herself on the bed, on her knees with each wrist tied to its corresponding ankle. *Around her neck the ominous noose lay tightly around her neck. *Her gaghad been changed, as she now sported a large black gag which housed a ring gag. *A matching plug had been inserted into the ring gag, sealing her mouth shut. *Underneath her lay her naked captor, watching her eyes dart around, trying to prepare herself for whatever he had in store for her next. *In his hand, lay a rope which controlled the noose. *A hard tug and he would pul her up, strangling her. *He could also release the tension allowing her more freedom to move around.

She sat there straddling her captor, feeling his erection against her crotch, as he began to move his hands all across her wounded body. *His hands roved all around her, caressing her wounds, massaging her breasts, stroking the cheeks of her ass. *Amy moaned softly, the combination of having to watch him fondle her, coupled with the soreness of her body causing her discomfort. *

He pulled the plug out of her gag, watching a small dribble of saliva eke out. *"Amy, I want you to warm me up. *I want you to do it slowly, like you love it, and I want you to keep your eyes on me as always. *Amy, knowing full well that he wanted yet another blowjob, felt tears well up again at the humiliation of this repeated task, began to adjust her position to accommodate him, grinding her naked body downward, struggling to reach his shaft tied the way she was. *She managed to get her mouth in position and as instructed, slowly placed her ring gagged mouth on his shaft, her eyes locked with her captor, as he smiled back at her. *As she bobbed up and downshe tried to imagine herself somewhere else, doing this to someone she cared for, but she couldn't. *Having to watch his face watching her pleasure him did not allow her to focus on anything else. *As a tear slowly rolled down her cheek, she felt him thrusting deeper into her mouth as their eyes continued to lock.

As he felt her warm mouth wash over his shaft,he began to pull the rope, tightening around Amy's already bruised neck. *Amy distracted, looked away momentarily from him. *As she did this, he angrily jerked the rope, *cutting off her air supply, pulling her head up with the noose tightly wound arou d her neck suffocating her. *Amy, unable to breathe, gasped and bucked wildly as she tried to breathe in. *"Did I tell you you could look away, bitch?" *Amy, just looked at him desperately praying he would not strangle her. *"ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!". Amy shook her head violently, her head splitting as the effects began to overcome her. *"Are you going to follow directions from now on" as he pulled the rope tighter, practically pulling her into the air. *Amy, feeling as if she would pass out at any moment, nodded as saliva spilled out of her mouth, mucus pouring out of her nose, the pain ripping through her body. *He released the tension all at once, causing her to collapse on him, coughing and moaning, gasping in air as she tried to recover before he got angry again. *

She quickly tried to get herself back in position to continue pleasuring him with her mouth, he watching her amusedly, seeing her terrified eyes, as she worked her way back to his cock, and resumed her movements, fixing her gaze on him as she licked him up and down, her headbobbing in rhythmic motion. *He continued to watch her as he began again thrusting deeper into her mouth, feeling her wet saliva wash over him. *He held himself off, enjoying watching Amy pleasuring him, particularly liking her concentration now as he felt himself stiffening. *Unable to hold off any longer, he unloaded himself in Amy's mouth, watching as she struggled to swallow it all down. *Feeling relieved, he took a cigar and lit it, ordering Amy to get on top of him again and straddle him. *As Amy struggled to get back on top of him, she wondered what more she could tolerate. *Once she did, he inserted the plug back into her cut filled mouth, gagging her tightly again, and then tying a blindfold around her eyes. *He felt himself already getting aroused by just looking at her blindfolded, bound and gagged body straddling him.

"Amy, I want you to turn me on more. *Use that sexy body of yours to get me going. *As you know, I have wonderful ways to motivate you.". As he spoke he took the cigar from his mouth and placed the lit end on her stomach. *Amy's mouth was plugged tightly, so the only noises she could make were loud grunts as the cigar burned her flesh. *"Get to work Amy" as he waved the cigar in front of her. *Still feeling the fresh burn, she began to rub her crotch back and forth, grinding on top of him, trying to get him off before he did anything else. *As he took in the beautiful site of Amy working to get him hard, he took another puff of his cigar, before placing it against her side, sending her into another set of gagged moans. *"Work harder, Amy, I'm not feeling it yet.", even though he was already hard as a rock underneath her. *As he watched her moving her body across his, furiously trying to avoid another burn, he leaned up and placed the cigar on the sole of her feet, unleashing a torrent of noise from Amy's plugged mouth, temporarily stopping her. *"Did I tell you to stop?". As he placed the cigar against her other foot, his cock growing harder as he watched her pathetically try and continue as the pain seared through her. *He let her perform for a couple more minutes, before putting the cigar down and sliding his erect shaft inside her, listening to her moan as he plunged inside her warm pussy. *

"Now, Amy, we're going to play a little game. If you can make me come quickly, perhaps I'll show you some mercy. *However, if you take too long, there will be severe consequences. *Do you understand? *Does that sound like a fun game? *Let's see how good you are at it. *Begin". *

Amy began rocking her hips as best as she could, feeling him deep inside of her, the humiliation washing over her, as she straddled him, unable to see or speak. *He watched her whimper with each thrust of her body as he impaled her on his erect shaft. *He reached over and pulled on the rope *connected to the noose, listening as it coiled tightly around her neck. *She cried out as this happened, as he began to increase the force of both his thrusting and his pull of the noose. *Amy's mouth made gurgling noises as she was unable to take in air as he began to pump her more forcefully, listening to her deprived airways attempt to make any kind of noise. *She willed herself to continue grinding on top of him, hoping each thrust would cause him to finish. *He tugged harder at the rope, watching Amy's face contort with pain. *Amy's blindfolded eyes were clenched close, the pain in her body slowly fading, as a blackness fell over her. *Please let this be the end, she thought, for the first time wishing for death. *As she faded into unconsciousness, he finally came, exploding inside her with a loud grunt, releasing the rope, as he held her firmly by the hips pumping forcefully as he finished. *Amy felt air rush back inside of her spent body, her brain slowly reviving itself with oxygen, as she felt him holding her body in place as he came relentlessly. *Releasing his grip, he pulled out of her. *After resting a minute, he got up and lay Amy down on the bed, removing the noose from around her neck, and untied her, as Amy just lay there exhausted from the ordeal, her neck bruised, showing the effects of the noose. *He leaned over to her, whispering softly as injected her with a sedative, "Very good, Amy, you win. *I will let you rest the remainder of today, but seeing how energetic you were today, I will make tomorrow much more challenging. *Sleep well, Amy.". With that, he cuffed her ankle and to the bedpost and her arms behind her back and left the room, slamming the door behind him, leaving Amy, still blindfolded and gagged to sob softly as she fell into her medicated sleep.

FIN
mishmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:22 PM   #22
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

A Rapeboard classic if ever there was one!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:53 AM   #23
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Could not stop reading, this was great
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:48 AM   #24
masochisticginger

masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)

Sad to see it end, but awesome story...one of the best!!
masochisticginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 10:05 AM   #25
memorex

memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to memorex Send a message via Yahoo to memorex

Awesome story, I loved the bit forcing her to watch the previous victim on the laptop, and her own news report very hot.
I look forward to reading more of your work.
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote