Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-12-2022, 06:02 PM   #1
Callie

Callie has initial reputation
Default Searching for my Prince Charming ;)

I'm looking a literate and creative roleplay partner, someone who will write more than a few lines and add twists to the plot. I like to roleplay supernatural and apocalyptic sci-fi scenarios. Means we can get a little bit more extreme :P

A few ideas:

Programmer vs Artificial Intelligence/android, she creates an artificial intelligence to take care of her every need, giving it more and more freedom until she makes a mistake.

Fae vs King, she is the last of the forest Fae, a human with wings like a fairy and the magic of the earth, huntrd down to be the last magical creature in captivity.

Immortal vs Scientist/Government, she's a university student who realises that she is immortal and that every wound heals. She keeps it hidden but a video of her goes viral when she survives a car crash and gets up and runs away, and someone decided that they need to test this power for themselves.

Lesbian vs Trainer, she's a wealthy heiress that's more interested in girls but a man has taken an interest in her. He pays a very special trainer to turn her into the perfect, man-worshipping future wife that he knows she can be.

Ghost or Invisible Person haunting - says it on the tin :P

I'm open to ideas, toss me a message xxx
Callie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 05:41 PM   #2
davedave

davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)davedave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love the ghost genre ... and the post apocalyptic ...
davedave is offline   Reply With Quote