Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-09-2008, 08:57 PM   #1
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)
Default ~Dragon's Exotic Toy ~ {TirithIre}

Storm walked through the monastery slowly. It was dead silent except for the occasional sound of her soft leather boots touching the hard stone floor. There was no real reason that she needed to use stealth, the occupants werent going to be any the wiser, now. This was the way she had come in. All those that were in the hall then now laid dead. The candles burned low but gave more than enough light to see the slaughter that covered the halls. The same slaughter and death was through out the enitre building. They had not been a challenge for her.
Hiding silently as she slaughted those who thought to protect him. He could not even come out and face her. She had given him every chance and several hours of blood shed. Yet he let all these people die for nothing. The bastard was a coward. A very pathetic coward. This blood and death was on his hands, not hers.
Yes he thought he was big and bad when she was drunk and sick with grief. He had taken advantage of her waekneed state. Beating her then running her through with a sword for good measure. As if that has not been enough he proceeded to break several of her ribs. After that he thought he had dominated her, though she now lay near death on the ground he had been a fool for not making sure she was dead before leaving her.
Gaining her strength back she knew she had to begin to track him down, one good turn deserved another. It had been a good lesson that if you tried to kill someone and failed they had a turn and try, usually they succeeded. She had tracked him to this monastery and upon arriving she could feel the hunger rise in her. Unfortunately for the residents they had tried to hide him, they had lied to her repeatedly even upon their last breath. For these people she had no remorse for the lost of their life.
Once she found him, his pathetic attempt to save his own life was barely worth the effort. As punishment to the bastard, Storm had wanted to run him through with his own sword and let him try to pull it out of his own body as she had to, but of course he could not survive the insertion of the sword as she could. Fucking pathetic. Had he simply come out she may have gotten bored and simply killed him, but since he had to be difficult her blood lust had grown and she wanted to watch him bleed and hear the echo of his screams and cries.
Once he was dead her business here was done she was on her way out. Surprisingly she had managed to stay rather clean of the blood and what little she got on her did not matter much, she could clean up later. The blood lust sauted for now. Once outside she picked her direction heaindg away from the scene of death quickly. Someone was bound to stumble across the scene and begin to look for her. Of course no one would believe one woman was the sole cause but she was not in the mood to explain herself at the moment.

Two days later her mind was racked with thoughts and voices. Stumbling through the mountian range she had avoided hunters and assassins so far. By now she was too far out of range of them. Storm was not entirely sure what she was feeling but she was trying not to think anymore about it just in case it turned into guilt. She wished there was something near by to kill, to bring on the blood lust and silent this damn thoughts. But it had been over a day since she ahd last caught a fresh scent of even an animal.
Following the wall of rock she suddenly found herself at a dead end. Actaully looking around at her surrodnings for the first time in hours she realized she had managed to walk in a cave of some kind. In frustration of her own lack of self preservation in times like these, she slammed her hand into the rock. As rough as the rock surface was, she quickly felt herself starting to bleed. Taking a deep breath she leaned her head agianst the rock for a moment. Sorting through her memory she knew she was not that deep inside.
Almost hating to stop moving, hating to listen to the voices of reason, all she wanted to do was keep moving. Exhaustion was finally catching up with her though. She had amazing endurance but after three days of hard travel and no sleep her body was finally saying enough was enough. Dropping to the cave floor she watched her bleeding hands. The blood was still flowing, another sign she had pushed herself far beyond what she should have. Even her healing was currently slow. taking a deep breath she tried to silent the random voices and focus on herself for just a few minutes.
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
stormkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:58 PM   #2
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)

~PROFILE~

Name real name is unknown
Nicknames Storm Kitten
Age 200
Race mostly therimorph (partial shapeshifter, partial unknown)
Height 5'9
Appearance She has black hair with purple streaks. Her eyes are deep purple almost black unless the hunger has set in then they become deep blood red. Usually she is in human form or leopard. When in human form she wears deerskin leather pants dyed black and a silk short sleeve or sleeveless shirt. Her boots come up almost to her knees and a deep gray hooded cloak over her shoulders. She is 200 yeas old though she looks about 20 or 21. She heals quickly and rarely leaves a scar in place. There is one faint scare under her chin that runs clear across her neck. The scare is somewhat recent
Abilities Shapeshifts, mage training/gift mostly with fire and ice, use of the sirens song (mostly charming, calming), banshee scream (high pitch scream effective for freezing people with fear or pain)
Spells once was a great sorceress but since gave most of it up. She still has the power but rarely uses it.
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
Old 07-09-2008, 09:25 PM   #3
TirithIre

TirithIre has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to TirithIre Send a message via MSN to TirithIre

He stirred... it had been a long... long time, since he had stirred. With the calamity of the earth and the whispers of the wind... Drake had dissapeared from the world. Discontent with the way that things had turned out in the world... the great dragon had taken to the skies hundreds of years ago. Back, when the knights of the round table were upon their 'holy' quest to purge the land of evil, back, when sorcerers seemed to know many things, and back, to Drake... when the world made sense.

But then the times changed. The earth screamed in pain as man found the metals of the earth that it had given freely, and yet the greed of man called out for more... that what was given was not enough. Drake had watched as knights turned upon him in the great battle, and still had to this day some scars of their treachery. Yet he had flung them all away, fables they were now... nothing was left... and when nothing was left for dragons.. then what was one to do but sleep the centuries away, and wait for a better time to come.

Back he had gone, deep into the dragons sleep... until now. It wasn't simply the blood... though he had smelt that straight off, it was the essence of magic within her... Drake had never kept guards to his cave, they were never worthy, and if a dragon could not take enough care of himself then what good were they anyway? Oh no, it was the sensation of magic that woke him... huge, glowing golden eyes opened slightly... half liddedly as he stirred... though he immediatly shifted into human form... he did not know whom was there... and as he walked forwards he picked up the long, black with golden trimmed robe, tying it tightly he walked forwards.

Deep, golden eyes seemed to come from the darkness as his short, black hair was spiked nicely... perfection of the human form had taken work, but he had spent a few centuries learning... and so now... he went exploring, to find out, just whom had come to his cave!
TirithIre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:12 AM   #4
stormkitten

Storm had actaully closed her purple eyes and starts to let herself fall into the nightmarish sleep. Not that sleep was any kind of escape from the nightmare of her mind but her body needed the rest. She could hear the voice of her teacher, telling her she once again messed up. Her dreamself could not feel any pain so she was not sure how she messed up. But she remembered. The lack of pain was the problem, the repercussions of the spell falling apart had been so severe it was two days before she could feel her body to feel the pain.
Feeling a vauge movement, Storm reacted ".... Eru..... Your not very funny...." Hearing herself say the words aloud was enough to wake her up. It wasnt Eru, she did not even have to catch his scent to know that. Eru was dead. Well over a century ago he was killed.
Storm ignored the sickness in her stomach and the tightening in her throat. Almost everyone she ever knew was dead, yet Eru was the only one that she felt anything for.
Absently Storm's right hand moved over her left wrist braclet that held her throwing daggers. Calling her leopard to the surface she did not shift but she called on the cats scent and senses. Whatever disturbed her was not human though she was not sure what it was. Storm actaully stayed in her sitting position. She watched a pair of gold eyes come toward her. She was aware of the outline of a body as well but that was mostly because of the contrast in color of material from the background. Maybe she did not learn her lesson well from a few days ago but she was a creature of habit and one habit was that she had few things to fear or take as a serious threat.
"You know I have not seen a human or an animal out here in the mountians in well over a day..... Do you think your hunting me or simply luck that we seem to be in the same spot?"
Old 07-10-2008, 01:30 AM   #5
TirithIre

He seemed to regard her silently for a moment... though perhaps in his younger age his arrogance would have caused him to lash out more quickly... now in his ripened age he found himself amused at the thought that this woman would think he an assassin. A low, deep, rumbling sound almost like thunder passed through his lips as he chuckled the thought away, though he shook his head easily.

" I am neither, you are in my home, and I, do not suffer intruders."

He remarked lowly, his grumbling voice having an edge to it, though as he moved, the glimmering gold lining gave him features, and even as he looked to her, he could see that... it was something else. For a moment, he seemed to stop... thinking that perhaps he was mistaken... and yet as he looked to her, he shook his head finally before he snorted.

" A shapeshifter... incredible... though what would bring such a being into my home, now that truly is the quandry."

He snapped, a roar of laughter leaving his throat as he saw her eyeing him picking out spots for herself to throw those little daggers of hers. Daggers... he wanted to laugh... but even as he shook his head and stalked slightly towards her, his gait spoke of power and grace both, yet those eyes... those eyes were strange, not seen in her world anymore... she wasn't a screw up here other then that she was 'trapped', not that she even knew, or understoof that just yet!
Old 07-10-2008, 01:59 AM   #6
stormkitten

The fact that he knew what she was brought her to her feet. She did not like being at a disadvantage his and she was by not knowing what he was. Her senses told her she had never encountered something like him. So that only crossed off a dozen races from the list and still left a few hundred types of demons plus a few misc creatures she did not even know existed.
"Less of a quandry than you might think.... I have a bad sense of direction...." Storm could feel the blood lust move beneath the surface. Damn it had an instatable appetite. After the monastary she would have thought it would be silent for at least a week. Keeping a firm hold of it, she had no desire to let loose on a demon or unknown creature if she did not have to. At least not at this minute. "...I did not mean to intrude on your home and I would be more than happy to go on my way...."
The fact that he was moving closer did not make her happy. The only way out was past him and he did not look like he was simply letting her walk out. She had limited forms and though they were all deadly there were none that was small and quick to dart past him. Well whatever he was, he was in for a rude surprise. She was not a creature that played well with others.
Without taking her eys off of him, she moved her left hand to the wall at her back. She watched to see him flinch or see any recognition on his face at feeling her power build. Some could feel power in the air just beofre a spell, while others could not. He knew what she was but hopefully was not completly aware of her powers or weaknesses yet. Brushing agaisnt the wall she sent a spark of fire racing down the wall. The blue flame was small but it lite the small cavern.
The light was not really necessary she could see him well enough as she was sure he could. But she wanted to show she was more than she appeared and hopefully force him to back down from a fight. Pulling her hand back from the wall she let the flame remain self sustaining burning the rock. If need be she ahd every intention of sending that flame after him. The living flame was wicked and there were only a handful of creatures that could withstand it or control it. If he was one of those, well it narrowed her list down and she still had a few more things up her sleeve.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:07 PM   #7
TirithIre

He watched her casually... though the living flame surprised him, more that she could control it then that it was there... he had seemed to sniff the air as she had placed her hand around her, though he gave no hint of recognition... he looked to her, shaking his head as he seemed to look to her. She saw as the cave lit up though, that it was no ordinary cave. The rock facing was smooth, though also rough at the same time, as though it had been formed and was not simply natural.

The second thing she noticed was that she was standing on the ground yes, but the actual height of the cave crested over four hundred feet tall, it was utterly and unequivicably massive. Yet as he looked to her he smiled ever so slightly... dangerously.

" You are not going anywhere... sorceress, and shapeshifter as well... Ahh, I can see you cannot tell what I am... it is truly saddening to see that the world has forgotten, though it is to be expected, stupid beings that humans are."

He snapped, though as he watched her calmly he stalked forwards towards her still... his robe shifting and moving with him, it was a smokey blackish gray with runed gold along the edges... and yet his own golden eyes continued to stare into hers... seeming to boar into her spirit even as he chuckled to himself, seemingly amused.

" It has been far too long... so I believe, I shall have some fun." He growled lowly... his coice changing slightly, and yet he simply blocked her path, heading straight for her, he waited for her to strike out at him, for the fun to begin!
Old 07-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #8
stormkitten

The fact that he did not react to the flame told her he already knew what it was. No one watched a flame burn off nothing but rock and did not react if they were not familar with the type of magick. The voices in her mind told her to unleash it and let is spread now. Dont wait. That this was not someone, something she really wanted to play fair with. But she was always looking for a good fight and this promised to be one.
"Pardon me for not knowing you... I haven't run across one of your kind before or I would recognize...." That was enough to tell her he was old, possibly ancient. Not that really meant anything. A good number of creatuers had an immortal lifespan but could still die. "... My mistress prefered to teach me ways to kill rather than spend lessons teaching exactly what I was killing..."
Calling the blood lust, her eyes shifting from deep purple to a blood red. Storm kept a reign on it at the moment. Blindly attacking would be stupid against him. Seeing she was not going to get out of this with simple talk, she pushed off the wall to meet him. Waiting for him to pin her against the wall was a bad idea. The flamed followed at her left side.
"Your playing with the wrong kitty.... We dont play nice..." Without warning, Storm thre the first three daggers, more or less testing his reflexes more than actaully trying to kill.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #9
TirithIre

He looked to her, and in his eyes... the daggers moved as slowly as molasses did. They were sharp pointed things he had to concede, and yet as he saw them moving, he recognized the blood red look in her eyes, and a slightly low, animalistic growl escaped his throat despite his usual control... Vampire... he had not had many dealings with vampires... but he had been 'aquiainted' with them.

" A shame."

Was all he said, as she threw the daggers though he seemed to look almost boredly at them, before he didn't bother to move... what she had failed to realize, was that he was not stupid. A stupid dragon, would have crassly tromped in, and gotten into a fight. He had sent an image... a magical image, though he had hidden the power of it so that it seemed real... as the daggers hit it though they passed straight through, embedding into the wall behind as the man dissapeared.

Yet she was not free. He stepped out from the shadows to her right, and even as he did, she could see the reptillian tail, the long leathery and wings... yet he had scales covering his body... his eyes though... those were the same... he was definatly not a demon.

" If you even knew, then you may have had a chance."

He growled, before he lifted a hand and as he did, the remaining daggers on her ripped out... floating magically in the air all pointing at her as he smirked slightly... vampire... oh now he definatly wasn't going to kill her, now, oh now, he was going to have fun!
Old 07-10-2008, 05:44 PM   #10
stormkitten

Storm was stunned when the image disappeared. It was not that she did not know it was possible. Actaully she had done it a lot herself. But she had never had any one fool her with it before. Then to have him appear to her right might have been expected except for the sight of him.
".... A dragon...."
Staring at him it was clear she had never seen anything like him. Maybe she was in a little over her head. Absently she waved her hand and the daggers melted back to their orginal form, water. The way she went through daggers it was not worth using matel. She had perfect control over ice so she used it in most all of her weapons. Maybe if she was able to control metal the way she controlled fire it would be different.
Gathering herself she was beginning to understand why the cavern was so big. Storm searcehd her memory for anything she knew about dragons, which amounted next to nothing. Starting to back away to the farthest wall she called forth the daggers again and sent them toward him. This time she was not playing around and sent them with actaul speed and strength. Calling the living flame to her, she shoved her hands forward propelling it at him. There were very few things the flame could not burn. She knew a few demons that the essence of them was fire so they had immunity. She had a feeling dragon might very well have immunity too but she was willing to try anything at the moment.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:52 PM   #11
TirithIre

He looked to the daggers as they melted... nodding to himself, it was a waste of her energy and focus to have to resummon them, so he had accomplished something. Yet as he looked to her, he heard her comment, and even as the fire reached him he lifted one hand... allowing it to hit him... yet to him... it was nothing more, then a warm fire... especially with his scales. Had he been vulnerable, things might have gone differently... but as it was, the living fire wrapped around him, burning the black robe off of him though he simply shrugged to himself.

The ice daggers hit him, yet again, they seemed to snap hitting upon the scales of him... only the lance of a knight, or perhaps an ice lance if she could make one would have enough force to actually pierce the scales, but the daggers? they were childs play.

" I remember, as a youngling, playing with fire and water... earth and air, it is all relative to us."

He remarked, though he spun the fire around himself so it wreathed him in flame, he seemed to glow nicely, though he let out a low growl of amusement seeing her shiver. She obviously didn't know much about dragons, but even as he reached down towards the ground, she saw his hands splay, dark black claws sprouting from each finger, curling, his bones shifted outwards powerfully, even as he shook his head.

" Child's play."

Before he launched at her. Claws extended and fire spewing from his mouth he aimed the fire at her feet, wings spreading he let them glide him towards where he knew she would jump... if she dodged then he would miss her, but he was already calling the earth, roots readying to grab ahold of her, if she moved, she would find that she was even deeper into a world of trouble then she had ever believed possible!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:22 PM   #12
stormkitten

Completley out of her shock she was very focused. The blood lust had no place so she pushed it completly away and surprisingly it went. The lack of damage on him was not surprising. It reminded her of a few things from her history lessons. What was true and what was not might get her killed if she blieved or disbeleived one of the lores.
Storm used all the speed she had to get out of the way of him and his flame. Instead of moving to the side as might be expected she actaully moved toward him. Calling the living flame as a sheild to get through his flame, she could still feel the heat of the flame agianst her cooler living flame. By the time she dismissed the flame her hair had shortened instead of being down her back it did not even touch her shoulders. Her eyes had even shifted to a blue and her skin darkened in color and also had faint black spots that resemembled a leopards spots.
Storm was hoping that the fact that he was coming toward her was good. Summoning an ice sword to her right hand. Her eyes searching for a weak spot. Now all she had to do was avoid being squished. Her intent was to get beneath him and to his stomach. She was willing to bet a good thrust might be one of the things that was true about old stories.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:20 PM   #13
TirithIre

That WAS actually one of the few true things about a dragon... and yet he was not in full dragon form... so he was more easily able to fight back. Even as he saw the sword sliding out to strike at him, he twisted, a piercing blade of fire erupting from the wreathing of his own scaled body.. it seeming to clash with the frost, even as he smirked.

" Not bad... not bad at all."

He snarled, though he twisted, the blades pushing against one another, before he drove her backwards, and even as she did, his earthen spell came into effect... she could feel her legs refusing to move... and if she looked down, she could see roots wrapping upwards around her ankles and legs, though he snarled.

" Vampire... you have come to my home... the home of a dragon, seemingly by accident, and now, you wish to leave? Bah!"

He snarled, before he focused on the sword, and much to her own amazement she was sure, the ice of her blade caught on fire... melting it magically even as he pulled away... she could see his one hand manipulating the vines that were crawling up her body... they were already reaching her hips... soon, she would be captive!
Old 07-10-2008, 11:19 PM   #14
stormkitten

It amused her he called her a vampire. But at the moment she did not have the time to focus on what he thought she was or was not. Feeling the vines coming up her legs signalled she was in trouble. Storm growled softly at him. Her sword melting was more of a inconvience than an actaul problem.
"Dragon..... I am walking out of here.... I have not found anyone that have been able to hold me.... You will not be the first"
Reaching out she tried to connect with the vines to convince them this was not what they wanted to do, but his control was abseloute. In an effort to stop the vines she sent her ice into the vines. The ice effectively stopped the vines from spreading, but it also kept her trapped her. She had never known her powers to have a limit or hit that limit yet but her physical body was tried and was already pressing her physical endurance. Storm sent the ice from her and vines racing toward him. She was not sure it would have a great enough effect but at the moment it was better than throwing snow balls at him.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:39 PM   #15
TirithIre

He seemed almost amused that she thought that she could win... the defiance she gave was almost that of rivalling a dragoness, she didn't understand that he was in control, that she was facing something much more powerful then she. How had a dragon survived so long alone? He must be very old... and very strong. Yet he saw the icy vines coming towards him... and taking up into the air... he swirled around, her icy prison holding her for now as he twisted and swooped... looking into her eyes as he grinned.

" Oh yes, I will." He snapped, she could see one of his hands open, and on the floor around her a small binding circle began to write itself around her. He snorted to himself, and even as he focused on the binding circle he looked to her.

" Bound by the blood of a dragon... come to me." He snarled.. though he cut his own wrist, and manipulating magic the blood flowed into the circle, completing it and most likely driving her utterly and completly into a blood frenzy of need, something, he was counting on.
Old 07-11-2008, 07:54 AM   #16
stormkitten

Storm made every effort to stop the circle from closing. Well aware once it was closed she had little hope. A nagging thought in her mind told her she needed to shift, she needed to call on the bitch before it was too late. It would be worth giving up the control for the short period of time. By the time she made the decsion to do it, she could feel the cirlce close in on her.
The smell of the blood is about enough to drive the last of her control away. Storm could feel a slight shiver through her spine. Without a thought she sends her fire into the ice and into the vines. Starting to pace the small circle he had put around her. Even as she approached the invisble walls he could feel its presence refusing to let her simply walk through. Her eyes changing back to the deep red. The rest of her body followed suite, her hair lengthening and skin lightening back to pale white.
"Your trying to tempt me to drain you dry....." Storm did not think twice about the impossiblity to drink that much blood or the fact he was unlikely to give her such a chance. As she continued to pace she kept her eyes on him. It was visible she was on the last thread of control.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:59 AM   #17
TirithIre

He twirled a final time in the air... his dark eyes seeming to take in the full sight of her, before he landed. Though at her comment, he could not help but let a dangerous smile cresting his lips, he shook his head. " I am not trying to do anything Kitten, I am going to drive you wild." He grumbled easily, though even as he looked to her he walked around the circle... the blood fuelling the strength of the magical barrier, hence she wasn't going anywhere. His eyes took the time then to scan her, though he released the vines... she fully able to move around inside her prison as he growled. " Who is it that dares come into my home, presuming that she can simply leave?" His tail swished back and forth, though he was now looking her over, appreciating her body... she was beautiful.... truly an exotic looking creature, he would simply have to take his time enjoying her, not unlike a ripefully aged wine that one took hours to let sit and enjoy.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:53 PM   #18
stormkitten

Losing control fast, a nagging voice in her mind told her she needed to shift if she was going to remain control. The bitch was resistant against the blood lust but then the bitch was just as likely to side with the dragon against her. Pacing was not helping, only further reminding her of being trapt. Growling she lashed out at the circle. It did not help and did not help make her feel better.
"You dont want me here, you wont let me go, and I already know you have no way of giving me true death... Are you trying to test my sanity? Or is this simply for your amusement? I assure you I dont have enough sanity left to play these games."
Suddenly she stopped pacing, coming to stand perfectly still in front of him or as close at the circle allowed. Dropping to her knees, she freed her mind from her body, allowing her to pace outside of the circle and toward him. She was not capable of touching him like this but it helped make her feel not so trapped.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:03 PM   #19
TirithIre

He watched her... watched her relentless pacing... his arrogant smirk slowly coming to bear as he saw her lashing out. The circle was perfect... the runes and arcane marks seeming to meld together into one seamlessly powerful spell. Yet even as she snapped out at him he shook his head slightly.

" I am going to play with you, you shall be my puppet and I shall pull the strings."

Though he saw her leave her own body, he shook his head as he walked withing inches of the circle... he could pass through it easily if he wished... she was the one trapped... and yet, even as he looked down to her he let himself go from his own body, and her spirit form could see his own coming out, circling hers as his body slumped slightly yet remained somewhat in control.

Yet he did not truly go after her spirit, instead, his spirit passed into the circle and coming behind her physical body, he used magic, she could see in probably her own shock and horror how vines whipped from the ground, wrapping tightly around her wrists and tightly cinching, they lifted her body off the ground. He was going to tease her... and then, the best way to bind her into needing him, was to give her what she was so desperatly now craving... there truly, seemed to be no winning against this enemy.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:00 PM   #20
stormkitten

Storm had started to pace the cavern, growling softly. Watching him approach the circle she was not worried at the moment. Circles typically kept things out as well as in. She thought things might become interesting as he freed himself from his body. Maybe he wanted to play. That could be amusing.
"Put me down... NOW!"
Seeing the vines stopped all fun thoughts. Without her spirit in her body, she could not resist. It was disturbing to watch the manipulation of her body. It was tempting to return to her body, she might still be trapped within circle but at least she could protect herself. She hated this helpless feeling.
"You force me to return to my body.... I will defend myself .... And I will put my own circle up to keep you out.... Still leaves me trapped in but keeps you trapped out...."
Standing still she watched to see if he was going to push her or back off. She was about betting on pushing but he was not stupid and seemed to have good reasons for each of his moves.