Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-04-2008, 09:36 PM   #1
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)
Default ~On the Run~ {Darth_Revan}

She had been his for several years, or maybe it had been longer than that, she really could not remember though it really didn’t seem to matter to her or him. The initial act had been rape, well a little more than "just rape". For the most part she had always been a strong willed and curious person and that might have been fine, had she been born a man. Despite the world mind set that a woman could be only a victim, she was determined at a young age to over come that
At 5 foot 7, she did not make the most impressible figure but her red hair matched her fiery attitude and the desire she held for life. In high school she started working after school for a few hours and then going to teen dance clubs. After high school she worked the morning shift and still went out dancing at night. The nightlife was one of the few loves she allowed herself. Often she could be found on the floor by herself, keeping in rhythm to the music. At night she walked home alone, needing the few hours of sleep she managed before getting up again for work.
It was on one of these nights she had first noticed a strange presence. That was the best she could do to describe what she felt. Somehow she had gotten the feeling someone was watching her though her mind had been lost in her own thoughts on the dance floor and she rarely ever noticed the attentions of others. As quick as it was there, the feeling was gone again, left her feeling weak and dazed.
That night she left early, maybe she should have waited but her body just didn’t feel right and the high she had gotten from dancing was gone. Honestly she could not remember much of the walk home that night. When she woke in the morning she called in sick to work. Her body felt so sore and used but she could remember stumbling into the door and to her bed, no one was with her at that time.
There was a week of coming home and waking up with the same feeling of being used as a rag doll but no memory of what had happened. Sometime after that she had her first real encounter with him, well the first she could recall. She had gotten half way home from the club, when he had grabbed her off the street and into and abounded building.
The feeling of his arms around her was enough to let her know that her dreams and nightmares had been a reality. He tired to talk to her, use a gentle touch, instead of simply forcing himself on her but her hysteria and fear over powered any reasoning. He finally gave up struggling with her and simply used a lazy form of mind control. He could not get the look of fear and disgust out of her eyes but her did make it so she moved with his will.
Despite his annoyance with her, he still managed to be as gentle, at least she latter guessed he had been gentle considering what he was. Thought it was only later she found and out and believed that he was what she knew as a vampire. She couldn’t remember all of it but when she woke her body felt raped as did her mind, she felt violated. His next few visits got better results from her. And a very long time before the look of fear and disgust finally did leave her face. She learned or maybe simply became accustomed to him and began enjoying his visits. Shaking her head as she drove, she knew that couldn’t be right, if it was why was so speeding away from him.
Her last 6 months had been spent on the one, hiding in one sleepy town to the next. She never dared stay long, though she was not exactly certain would her fate would be if he ever caught up with her. The first couple of months had been complete hell for her. She always thought he was behind her, even in broad day light. And the choice of leaving and actually making the first steps seemed the hardest thing.
In so many ways she didn’t want to leave, and she was still trying to figure out why she had ran and was now trying to hide. Her mind had been hell with guilt and loneliness, the sudden absence of him from her life. She still was not her old self but she managed to keep her head up, not high but at least it was up. This had been the first day she had gotten through without breaking down and crying or having an over powering guilt trip that made her pull her car off the road for a while. It was dusk now and she knew the night might be another story.
The first week she had ran ragged in her attempt to keep moving. He had once told her now that he had her scent and her blood he could track her anywhere. More than once he had proven it on nights she tried to find a new club or slip from his sight. Those thoughts now lead to wonder as to why he had not caught her yet. Maybe in a way she wanted him to catch her yet there was a good reasoning for him not too.
Pulling off the highway and onto a road that led into another sleepy little town she found a little hotel and paid for a room for three nights. Last month she had started staying a couple nights over in hotels, just to give her body a break from traveling. Sighing she unlocked the room and unpacked her car. The hot shower felt good and so did the soft bed. She knew it was still early, barely past sunset but she had retrained her body from the night to life to one of daylight, hoping it would give her a running edge. Just before she fell asleep she prayed to however was listening for another safe night and maybe even a dreamless sleep.
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
stormkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 05:03 PM   #2
Darth_Revan

Darth_Revan has initial reputation

Amber eyes sliced through the night's dark fog as easily as a floodlight, though these oddly-colored orbs shed no light. Yet just as surely their owner could see despite the clinging shadows, for he glided down the empty streets with an easy grace of surety of step. He was a tall man, a six foot frame topped by a shock of jet-black hair, yet he moved with the silence of an owl on the wing. Every few steps, the nostrils of his fine Roman nose flared, as if taking a big gulp of the air.

"Yessss..." he murmured as he once more repeated this little ritual. She was close now, closer than she had been in six long months. He could practically taste her on the wind. A flood of memories came roaring through his mind, a crimson fury building in the boiling maelstrom her scent had provoked. Lithe, powerful muscles tensed beneath his tightly fitting black shirt, eyes narrowing to slits as he recalled all her transgressions. No one denied him what he wanted. Least of all a pathetic little blood doll. She would pay, oh yes, she would pay. He had tried to be gentle with her before, but after six months, all patience he might have had was frayed thin. He had no intention of killing the young morsel, but anything short of that, he would be only too happy to employ in disciplining her.

A disused neon sign sprang from the darkness. The scent was nearly overpowering now. Yes. She was here. At long last, he would reclaim his rightful property. A simple glance was enough to get the idiot manning the desk to hand over her room key. As silently as ever, he seeped into her room, reaching out a single long-nailed hand to shake her awake.
Darth_Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 12:01 AM   #3
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)

Just falling asleep only minutes before she felt her body shaking. Waking slowly she felt dazed like she always did after waking up these last few months. Disoriented and not sure where she was or what was going on. For a moment she thought the room was shaking but she became aware of the pressure on her side. Opening her eyes the room was dark as she expected it to be. Looking over her shoulder she could barely make out he figure but she recognized him right away.
Suddenly scrambling off the bed she hit the floor, crawling backwards to the wall. A soft whimper escaped her lips as she hit the wall hard. Only once she was against the wall did she consider she should have tried going the other direction toward the door. Not that she would have made it but she would have at least tried. She was trapped in the room. Pushing herself to her feet she stared in the darkness where she knew he stood.
“... SSi... Sire.....” Her voice was a whisper and shaking with fear
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
Old 05-06-2008, 12:38 AM   #4
Darth_Revan

He crossed his arms, his piercing eyes holding her in place with a chilly gaze. He leaned on the door frame, making it all too clear that any attempt to escape would be futile.

"Did you think I wouldn't find you?" His voice was scarcely above a whisper, but each syllable carried an undercurrent of razor steel, angrier words than ever he had spoken to her before. "Did you honestly believe that I wouldn't come for what's mine? I told you once before that I would follow you to the ends of the earth, if I had to. But it seems you have neglected my lessons. Perhaps I should try a bit more...hands-on teaching method."

His eyes blazed out in the darkness, boring into her mind to once more establish his control.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #5
stormkitten

“...Si....Sire.... I.... I.....” Nicia's stuttering voice trailed off.
Not being able to think of a correct response she merely whimpered. After the first month of being on the run she knew she was going to be trouble if he caught her. Often at night she had nightmares of what would happen. Although dreams rarely compared to reality. She felt the six months of trying to get her life back together crumble as she stared at him. Six months of regaining herself was going to come apart in less than six minutes.
Very slowly she started to push herself off of the floor and into a standing position. Not that it would make any difference whether she was standing or sitting. She knew the correct response was probably to crawl to him and beg for forgiveness but for the life of her she could not make herself do it. Nicia always had been stubborn. Not knowing when she should simply give in and take the road with less pain.
“Iiiits... been... a... while.....” Her voice was extremely soft.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:06 PM   #6
Darth_Revan

"Six months, to be exact," Damien pointed out, his eyes smoldering as he glared back at her. "Well, slightly more actually. After all, it was morning when you ran from me." Without any warning whatsoever, he lunged forward, a hand scything through the air as he struck her with a vicious backhand, packing enough force behind the blow to send her sprawling back on the bed.

"No one takes what is mine from me!" he hissed. "Least of all the property itself! Oh, and may I thank you for the slayer you set on me that day? She was delicious, even if I had to take a sword to my gut in finishing her."
Old 05-16-2008, 02:16 AM   #7
stormkitten

Nicia whimpered softly when he hit her. Her hand moving to hold the side of her face. She knew there would be a bruise soon. Although she counted herself lucky she did not think anything was broken. God, she knew she was in so much trouble. Not bothering to get off the bed, she rolled over on to her stomach so she could watch him. Let him see the far in her eyes.
Lying was a very bad idea. Nicia did not deny the slayer. She did not bother trying to explain that she ahd not really wanted him dead. Or that she had known that he would kill the slayer with little real problem. That she was only hoping to buy herself an extra days head start. Although it was the truth it really did not matter why she had done it. Nicia had a feeling this was going to get a whole lot worse for herself tahn she ahd really expected.
Old 05-16-2008, 07:42 PM   #8
Darth_Revan

To be certain, he saw the fear Nicia's eyes, but that did not soften him in the slightest. Indeed, it spurred him on. He had allowed himself the luxury of kindness with her before, and she had abused his trust. He was quite soured on kindness; no worthless little blood doll would dare to deny him again. No, he wanted her fear, her terror. He wanted to hear her scream, watch her squirm and beg for mercy that would not come.

"Strip," he ordered coldly.