Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2012, 06:09 AM   #1
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to CockTheRipper
Default Ladies, what does it for you?

Ok sluts (I don't care if you're not, that's how you're going to be treated), what is it about the rape fantasy which gets you going?

The humiliation?
The violation?
The sex?
Being treated like a piece of meat?
The feeling of being so irresistable a man wants you whatever the cost?
The psychological effects?
Being hit and/or treated roughly?
A contrast with your day to day life, such as being domineering during the day and wanting to feel submissive?
The fear/terror?
Other?

Will be interesting to see how diverse ladies' answers are :-)
CockTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The violation
The feeling of being so irresistable a man wants you whatever the cost
A contrast with your day to day life, such as being domineering during the day and wanting to feel submissive

That last one is the main one.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #3
camilla

camilla has initial reputation

The sexy feeling of being irresistible... and the feminine, overwhelming sexy penetration pain....
camilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:33 AM   #4
shirley1990

shirley1990 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shirley1990 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shirley1990 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shirley1990 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shirley1990 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shirley1990 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shirley1990 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shirley1990 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shirley1990 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shirley1990 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to shirley1990

The vulnerability, the fear and the fact that any man who wants to rape a woman, can do that. The feeling the man enjoys my fear, my pain, my freaking out. The fact that that man has probably raped more women and will rape more women in the future. The fact my life and my body's depending on that man.
shirley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:03 AM   #5
MissPhoenix

MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)
Wink

The fear, the horror of being raped and being punished with pain for struggling, being dominated, being out of control and forced to have sex. My master is the best.

My Erotica:
Helpless Sophie / Silas / It's a Twin Thing! / Betrayal
Raping Lily / I Do
MissPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:28 AM   #6
hosed_n_horny

hosed_n_horny has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirley1990 View Post
The vulnerability, the fear and the fact that any man who wants to rape a woman, can do that. The feeling the man enjoys my fear, my pain, my freaking out. The fact that that man has probably raped more women and will rape more women in the future. The fact my life and my body's depending on that man.
Just wear your pantyhose and you have every reason to fear me....

btw, welcome fellow country (wo)man and fellow pantyhose lover....
hosed_n_horny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:01 AM   #7
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've always liked feeling pain so being treated very roughly is a big turn on for me. And in day to day life I usually am pretty good at getting my way and getting away with a lot of bad behaviour around friends, so having a role reversal where I cannot get away with being a smart ass or talking my way out of something is a treat. And I love to discuss the psychological aspect of the rape during RPs, it can be as hot as the actual rape fantasy itself, but than again a student of psych would enjoy that. And of course the fear side meshes in with the psychological aspect, I love a good adrenaline rush, and fear really does that for me. The sex is actually secondary to all of that oddly enough and I guess thats why I keep the rough stuff for fantasy and actual sex for reality.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 05:53 PM   #8
Sally UK

Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sally UK has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

the loss of power, as i have a reasonably high powered job
Sally UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:20 AM   #9
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me its about being dominated, being so desirable that a man simply cannot control himself. Im not so much into pain, but I do prefer a good shoving around, being slammed against walls, my arms, wrists, hips, and even throat being clenched so tight it leaves marks but doesn’t cause too much pain. I like a little bit of the degrading aspect, being called a cunt or a whore through clenched teeth as he’s fucking me from behind. My fantasies usually include more than one man, sometimes taking me all at once. I would like to actually be able to put up a fight, struggle, scream, cry, kick, and hit in my ‘attempts’ to get away, but still know that my ‘attackers’ are strong enough to keep me in place without physically striking me. I don’t like my hair pulled either, and if I were ever to have the chance to act it out, I would want a safe word to keep in the back of my mind, just in case the guys really couldn’t control themselves in my presence. I think, as long as there is no blood, shit, piss, or spit, Im game for just about anything.
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #10
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fuck that turned me on!
Old 08-15-2012, 12:21 AM   #11
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Both the humiliation and being dominated and violated does it for me. The feeling and sound of my clothes being torn off as I struggle and fight the brute makes me crazy. ;-)
Old 08-15-2012, 08:58 AM   #12
CockTheRipper

You girls are great, thanks! If I could, I'd rape every one of you
Old 08-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #13
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlAnachronism View Post
I've always liked feeling pain so being treated very roughly is a big turn on for me. ...
I love your signature, I saw him live just two weekends ago :-)

On topic: I think the combination of being wanted so badly he would do anything to have you. In addition to the role reversal. Being tall I've always felt very intimidating, and occasionally unfeminine. I can see it reflected when less tactful people focus on me. Growing up in rural-Midwest doesn't exactly help. I wound up self conscious to unfortunate degree, and eventually learned that opting to play the role of the severe bitch is often better than being approached by strangers and asked if I've ever played basketball. Or I have to do the reverse and appear sickeningly sweet so as not to intimidate people when I don't particularly wish to be that, either. And, as I've been told, I'm not unattractive. I want to be treated like a girl. I want to be craved. I want to be a fucking object that someone would finally grow some stones and TAKE.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:49 PM   #14
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

... I do also like to fight back. They have to earn it. I don't want a coward or a weakling. I need the physical domination as well as psychological.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:11 AM   #15
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Dominated for me. I have been told on more than one occasion that I can be quite bossy I kinda do have a habit of getting what I want or like so I guess it doesn't do any harm for me to be put back in my place

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:31 AM   #16
Ambriela
Privileged Member

Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ambriela has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Many of those I guess
I like to imaine I am trying to fight back, but the rapist(s) are much stronger. And once I am tied up... I can plead, beg, scream all I want - it will not change the fact I am helpless, at the merci of others. That no matter if I want it or not will happen if he/they want it. That he could do anything he wanted, any time, and all I can do is tug on the restraints but can't stop it from happening.
I have this especially vivid image in my head that he/they tear away my blouse and bra freeing my tits, and playing with them. And I would pull on my arms again and again to sweep their unwated hands away, but nothing would happen. They could keep groping and licking.

In this helplessness I also love the excitement of anticipation. My legs are forced apart, my pussylips parting, and I can feel the colder air, knowing that something will happen to me down there, sooner or later, but not knowing how when and what. Items? Toys? Getting lucky and get a head? Or getting just raped? Where? Anticipation of something 'awful' is half the fun, and if he can come up with something I did't expect, all the better.
And because of this 'dark anticipation' I love to hear things like
- I'm so going to rape your sweet little hole
- Don't worry girlie I will give your asshole a good workout too
- You like my dick? Take a good look because it's going into your pussy
- Don't worry sweethear, that was just the tip of my cock, there is still plenty of dick to go in your ass
- I felt like raping a tight pussy, guess whose I am going to use?
The sex too, obviously. Especially imagining I do not want it, but it keeps happening. That they do not care of me, they just take what they want - Being treated like a piece of meat.

I also love to hear they find me beautiful. I guess that must be something all girls do hehe. Also that I feel good. like...
- gosh, that cute little asshole slooks so inviting
- damn baby you look fucking gorgous, can't wait to have you around my dick
- fuck, you're so tight, your pussy was made to rape
- gosh girlie, your tits are georgous
Old 08-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #17
i_own_you
Banned

i_own_you Level 3 (300+)i_own_you Level 3 (300+)i_own_you Level 3 (300+)i_own_you Level 3 (300+)

OH... MY... GOD. Best idea for a thread EVER!!!! These girls are getting me so fucking horny Since the whole 50 Shades thang more and more women are talking about this side of their sexuality. Most of them seem to find loss of control from their usual sense of power and responsibility the main draw... I REALLY wanna scrap with nondescript now Keep it (and me) cumming ladies!
i_own_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #18
lizzie-x

lizzie-x has initial reputation

Being treated roughly, fear, and lack of control are my main reasons, however I think its a mix of that entire list.
lizzie-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:45 PM   #19
redsled

redsled Level 1 (100+)redsled Level 1 (100+)

Number one is being so desirable that men can't control themselves around me.

Two is being punished, especially if it's for something I didn't even do- like a mistaken identity scene- or something I don't think is wrong. For instance, a lot of my younger years were spent learning to dumb myself down because other kids would get angry and tell me I was "showing off" if I applied my full intelligence in a conversation. Now I fantasize that I said something smart that made a hot guy feel inadequate, and he's going to take his bruised ego out on my pussy.

Three is physical violation and basic bondage. I want to be dominated because you are actually superior to me in strength, not because you think you can play mind games. I had a pretty sex-positive upbringing and I'm not easily humiliated.
redsled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:21 AM   #20
xRachx

xRachx has initial reputation

For me it is being dominated. I love it when a man is in control and will do anything to have me.
xRachx is offline   Reply With Quote