Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-03-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Have you ever been 'found out'

Just wondering if anyone has ever had the experience of someone finding out about this fetish and what you did/didn't do.

It has always been a huge fear of mine and I try to keep my internet history cleared at all times but I worry one day someone might see something or read something they shouldn't. I have no idea how I would react to this as it hasn't been a issue yet, but even the darkest secrets sometimes get exposed accidently
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I take the same precautions. One other thing, is that when I post role play responses or stories, I usually type them in a word document and then copy and paste them. This is a risk, because later, someone using the same computer might be wishing to do some word doc use, and if they mean to hit Control C but mistakenly hit Control V then your last rape entry will appear. So, when you are done, in addition to deleting your history, make sure to copy and paste something innocent so that if someone hits Control V they won't be surpised by seeing a graphic rape description appear on their document
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:15 PM   #3
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's actually a good idea and I am going to start utilizing it. Also I like to hide emails in files within files (ex, School Work - Phil - Phil 3300)
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Be careful with the files idea. I had one called Work Stuff where I would hide things. Fine until you're using word and it tracks all your recent documents and where they are stored.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:44 AM   #5
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
Be careful with the files idea. I had one called Work Stuff where I would hide things. Fine until you're using word and it tracks all your recent documents and where they are stored.
Tke another document that already exists. Rebame it "version B" and the keep the priginal document (should be 20-30 pages), and then do all your work at the end of the document. If someone opens it, they will see what appears to be an assignment or project
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #6
JP04

JP04 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2Uall View Post

Oh, and nobody but me ever gets to access my laptop . . .

yep
JP04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #7
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69

windows 7 'recent places' is a pain as well. Can't disable individual directories from being recorded, its all or nothing. (and since its very useful generally, 'nothing' is in itself a bit suss!).
duracel69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:09 PM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I once was on a local forum site, and dropped a few too many naughty hints in my posts... someone rather observant did some clever guessing and a little research and voila! Found my moniker and all my rapeboard posts.

As for what happened he had a friendly "hey I found out something about your misses and Im into it too" convo with my man about it at an after party, and then I later approached him to make sure he didn't tell his partner and the throngs of females I had to be around. He was cool about it and it went no further.

To have this kind of information is to wield a very wicked weapon, and in the wrong hands at best you could be an outcast of your peers.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote