Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-23-2008, 06:59 PM   #1
Thriller05

Thriller05 has initial reputation
Default Touchdown (M/f)

They were both 18 year-old seniors.

His name was Casey Santos. He stood at 6’2, topped with straight-but-messy black hair and embedded with mysterious and cool hazel eyes. Always showing his crooked grin, he was a star safety for the varsity football team and head captain, but that didn’t take away from his grades in school. Everyone felt that Casey was Mr. Perfect…and everyone knew it as well.

Her name was Jamie Stoughton. Five feet and four inches high, her pale, creamy skin was topped with light brown straight hair that was matched with shiny brown eyes. Jamie could be called Ms. Perfect; she was the captain of the varsity soccer team, a member of several clubs, and ranked number three in her class. The only difference was that almost nobody really saw it, not even herself. But Casey did.

The Bridgefield Lady Lancers soccer team won the first round of state playoffs that day. It was a close one, but they managed to come out on top and beat out their rivals, the Cougars, 2-1, thanks to a last minute goal from center midfielder Jamie. Almost one hundred people came out to support them, including several football seniors. Including Casey. He watched her with a small smile as she ran to her embrace her teammates in a storm of hugs, high fives, and cheers after winning the game.

“Who are you checking out, Case?” his friend James asked, elbowing him with a laugh. “Looking at Michelle Gambit’s ass?”

“No, I can save that for another day,” Casey shook his head with a laugh. “I’m actually looking at Jamie.”

“That Stoughton girl? Why in the hell would you? She’s nothing special. People barely even know she exists sometimes. She’s fucking ugly too.”

“James she’s not that ugly, I actually think she’s pretty cute,”” Jordan said, “right Casey?”

“Yeah, I guess,” Casey shrugged with a sparkle in his eye.

“Well, let’s go ladies. We’re going to Ethan’s tonight for the pasta party tonight. Homecoming is tomorrow!” James said with a fist pump. “We got

James, Jordan, and a couple other jocks stood up, but Casey stayed seated. “I’ll catch up with you guys later, I have to hang around for a bit.”

“For what?” Jordan said.

“Their coach is my gym teacher. I have to talk to her about getting out of class tomorrow so I can save energy for the big game,” Casey answered.

”Good idea. Later bro.”

“Later.”

-----------------------------------

“Great game today ladies, practice tomorrow until 5 P.M.!” Jamie shouted to everyone as her teammates all started to tread out of the varsity soccer locker room. She turned back to her locker, throwing her shin-guards, socks, and cleats into her duffle bag and hanging it on the hook in it. Her locker was in the middle of the second of three cubicles in the room, which was simply a downscaled version of the normal gym locker room. You could walk in, make a right, and there would be the cubicles to the right and the showers to the left.

Jamie volunteered to stay after the game and tidy the locker room up a little; it was starting to get disheveled. None of the equipment was in its right spot, soccer balls littered the floor, and girls left all sorts of practice clothes everywhere. It was probably the stupid freshmen’s stuff. The soccer captain had changed out of her dirty jersey in white soccer shorts and a tight black Underarmor t-shirt and had thrown on a pair of Adidas flip flops.

It was about eight P.M. by the time Jamie was done. “Alright…” she spoke to herself. “Soccer balls are in the bag, flags and cones are put away, water jugs are in the right spot, next week’s schedule is posted, clothes are picked up,” Jamie mentally checked off every chore. “I guess I’m done.”

“Uh, hello, anyone in here?”

Jamie looked up, cocking an eyebrow. That voice was familiar, sultry and boyish.

“Yeah. Someone is.” She declared.

The source of the voice came from around the entrance hallway corner. It was Mr. Perfect himself, Casey Santos.

“Sorry about that,” he said with a sheepish smile, “I just saw the door was open and wanted to make sure no one was in here before I closed and locked the door. I didn’t want anybody’s stuff to get stolen.”

“Oh, uh, thanks. But I got it covered,” she said, nodding. “I’ll lock up when I leave, I have my captain’s locker room key in my bag.”

“Heh, yeah, I got mine right here.” He said, holding his key ring up. “So, uh, you’re Jamie. We never really talked before…”

“Yeah. I know. And you’re CASEY SANTOS. We all know.” She said, rolling her eyes.

“Ouch,” he said with an irresistible smile. “I always thought it was a shame we haven’t talked freshman, sophomore, or junior year. You were always in one or two of my classes.”

“Yeah, and you’re in my AP Calc class this year too, remember?”

“Of course. You do too well in that class for me NOT to remember.”

Jamie did a double take, but then she smiled a white and straight smile. “Uh, heh heh, thanks,” she said giving a flattered smile and rubbing her neck humbly.

“Don’t be so humble. You’re really great. Smart, involved, and damn good at soccer. That goal you scored was insane.”

Jamie started to answer when he added on to his statement. “I don’t know why every guy in this school isn’t pouncing on you.”

She was turning several shades red, and her smile broadened. “Well, I think everyone here knows why every girl in the school IS pouncing on you.”

He shrugged it off. “Hey they can do what they please,” he flashed that grin that gave Jamie butterflies.

There was a moment of awkward silence, and then Casey spoke again. “So, do you know where you’re going to college when we’re done?”

“I applied to Harvard, UPENN, and UVA already. I’m waiting for early response.”

“Wow, look at you, dear. Make sure you pick UVA, because I’m actually going there on a full ride for football.”

“Congrats,” she said, “But I’ll consider my options when they come,” she laughed.

There was another moment of silence, and Casey bore his icy hazel eyes into her warm ones, smiling at her. “Alright. Well, I’m gonna head home and let you be. I guess I’ll see you in calc tomorrow,” he turned, “I’ll lock the door for you, incase anyone else decides to come in with you all alone.”

“Alright. Bye Casey!” She said and waved, and he returned hers. She turned around with a grin, hearing the door close and the lock click.

Jamie was about ready to leave, and pulled out her cell phone. She dialed a quick number and quickly talked to her friend, making plans to meet up with her at her house in a couple hours. She clicked it shut, and checked the time. Ten minutes had passed since Casey had left.

Jamie opened her locker, grabbing her books, and turned around as she shut her locker.

“Hey Jamie, I forgot to ask you something.” Casey was practically standing right on top of her.

Jamie jumped as she saw his muscular figure towering over her. “C-Casey?” she stuttered, “I didn’t hear you open the door.”

“That’s because I didn’t. I’ve been in here the whole time. I just locked the door to make sure no one would intrude on our private conversation.” He smirked, an edge of cruelty in his voice. His look was determined, competitive as if he was about to play in a game of his own. But there was a look of beastly hunger in his eyes. There was a noticeable bulge in his pants.

Jamie felt extremely uncomfortable. He was less than a foot from her, and he had never left. He even snuck up on her like this. But she had no choice but to dismiss it. “What was your question?” she said.

“Are you a virgin?”

“Wh-what?”

“Are you a virgin? You know. Ever had sex before?”

“I know what a virgin is, thank you.” She said sternly.

“So…?” he pushed.

“Yeah. I am.”

“Good. I’m not.”

“That’s good for you,” she said with as if to say ‘I’m pretty sure I never asked.’ There was a moment or two of silence. “And, just to let you know, I plan to stay a virgin until I’m married, and so does Michelle Gambit, so you can tell all your ass hole friends to stop trying to get into her pants.”

“Geez, no need to be so snappy, my dear” he said, smiling tauntingly and throwing his hands up in the air innocently. He chuckled. “It’s a shame that you want to be a virgin until you’re married.”

“And why’s that?” she said, annoyed.

“Because you’re not going to be a virgin. Not after tonight.”

A sickening grin spread across his face as a look of realization and fear entered her eyes, her lip parting slightly.

“I’ll scream!”

“Go ahead, love,” he shook his head. “Everyone makes so much noise in the locker rooms that they’re all sound proof so they don’t disturb other classes. Nobody will hear you scream but me.”

She began to scream but it was muffled when his lips roughly crashed against hers, his strong arms pushing her against her closed, metal locker. She tried to buck her head as he forced his tongue into hers. It danced around hers and massaged every nook and cranny in her mouth, despite her muffled cries of detest. She pushed against his strong body, and he let her do so in amusement. Jamie was stronger than most girls, but Casey had at least seventy-five more pounds of muscle that she did.

As he kissed her harder and harder, he reached into her hair and pulled out her black ponytail to let her hair fall down. He danced his hands and fingers through it immediately, and straddled his hips against hers to remind her what was to come. Casey pushed his body against hers more and more, crushing her against the metal.

“These clothes are gonna have to go…” he whispered against her lips, before going right back to sucking her face. Tears trickled down Jamie’s face when he suddenly grabbed her spandex shirt and ripped it open with absolute ease, exposing her flat tummy and firm breasts that were covered with a black sports bra. He tossed the rags of Underarmor behind him as he easily grabbed Jamie’s wrists and pinned them to the wall. Her muffled cries grew louder when he suddenly bit her lip hard as he grinded his member against her womanhood. He couldn’t wait to get those shorts off.

But the first matter was that little tight bra. He pulled away from the kiss; his predatory gaze met her terrified and humiliated eyes. He let go of her arms and quickly grabbed both of the spandex straps, lifting them up over her head quickly and tossing it to the side.

“I’m sorry, my dear, am I going to quick for you?” he whispered with a mocking grin.

“Casey, Casey, please don’t do this…” Jamie pleaded. “I won’t tell anybody, I’ll do anything…”

”You’re going to do anything either way,” he laughed.

Before she could offer a rebuttal, he started to nuzzle her on her bare collarbone, smooching and suckling and nibbling. He groaned in pleasure as his hands found her breasts, and they started to squeeze them hard while his thumb fondled her nipple. He continued to work her; he gyrated his hips against hers while he worked his mouth up her neck. He kissed and pecked and licked and bit his way up to her face, and he gave her one last lick on her cheek, collecting some of her tears, before he started to nibble on her ear, his hair tickling her face.

Jamie felt absolutely humiliated as her nipples hardened and grimaced in disgust as he licked her face. “Stop…stop it! Please Casey! I’m begging you! I never did anything to you, please just stop! Please! PLEASE!” she cried and begged the whole time.

He stopped biting and whispered into her ear, “If you had done something to me before, we might not be having this conversation right now.” He pulled away for a second, stopping all of his torture and tilted his head. That same crooked grin was on his face. “I’ll be blunt, Jamie…I cannot wait to fuck your brains out. I’ve wanted to since sophomore year. Oh, the amount of boners you gave me…”

“You disgusting pig!” she yelled, trying to push him away again.

He laughed and stayed firm. “I’m sorry, how rude of me. That was quite inconsiderate of me to say. What I mean to say is, is that you’re beautiful.” He winked. “Just wait a minute, dear, let me get a bit more comfortable.”

Casey held her firm against the locker as he kicked off his shoes and socks, and then pressed his body against hers to hold her still while he ripped off his shirt, showing off his muscles and abs.

“Impressed?”

No response.

“Just wait till I take off my pants,” he grinned, “but let’s get those little shorts of yours off first.”

She yelled in objection and wormed under him as he slowly slipped off her shorts to torture her, folded them neatly, and tossed them aside. She stood there nearly naked, if it wasn’t for the black boy shorts that covered her womanhood.

Casey was quick to place his large hand on the top of her undies, sticking a finger inside of them to tease her. His other fingers stroked her pussy through the shorts, and he watched her pant heavier in glee. He planted a little peck on her cheek. Then her other cheek. Then her nose. Each eye. All over her forehead. Her temples. Her chin. Everywhere. He forced his entire hand into her shorts, ripping them clean off with ease.

He growled like an animal as he slowly put a finger at the entrance of her pussy, pausing for a torturous, dramatic effect on the girl. Then he quickly shoved it up as far as he could, until he reached her virgin resistance. He wiggled it around in there, and chuckled as she closed her eyes and shuddered. He licked his lips, and then hers, before shoving his tongue back into her mouth. While his tongue danced about hers, he put another finger into her entrance, pushing in and out with his pointer and middle fingers while the rest of his fingers tickled her lower lips. He moaned into her lips, and smiled into her lips when she returned his moan. His fingers were getting wet.

“You’re enjoying it.”

”No…”

”Good. It’s so much more fun when they don’t want it…”

”Fuck you.”

”You’re actually lucky, Jamie,” he said, looking into her eyes, “Any other one of my friends, like James, would’ve fucked you when you were a freshman if they wanted to.”

“…”

”You’re so tight, you’re going to feel so good…”

And with that, he pulled his fingers out, wiping all of her cum on her face with a smile. He took a half step away from her, and started to slowly unbutton his jeans. She could see his large, hard member through his boxers as he unzipped his pants and started to pull them down. He kicked them off to the side, like the rest of their clothes, stroked her face.

“And now, the piece de resistance…” and he slowly pulled down his boxers, revealing his huge cock, which was at least eight inches long. Jamie’s eyes widened in fear, and she tried to somehow lean back and further away from him, even though she was already against the locker.

“Impressed?” He asked again.

No response. Again.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get you talking soon enough…” he smirked, nonchalantly poking his hard penis in between her thighs, positioning to penetrate.

‘This is it…’ Jamie thought to herself, tears building in her eyes as she closed them and embraced herself to take his huge member in.

But it didn’t enter. Jamie slowly opened her eyes, and saw him smiling at her with half closed, seductive eyes.

“Let’s make this just a little more fun. Run. Try and get out.” He said, taking a step back.

Jamie looked at him skeptically.
“Would you rather run now and get fucked later or just get fucked now?”

Jamie didn’t even answer; she bolted for the door. She looked over her shoulder, and saw him just standing there with a smile. When she reached the door she quickly and frantically tried to turn the doorknob, but saw it wouldn’t turn.

She forgot he had locked the door earlier, her key was in her locker, and he had the other key.

She turned around, and he was standing right there again, chuckling. “And you actually thought I was going to let you run?” he laughed hard, “I was just playing with you, Jamie.”

Jamie shook her head, defeated, when he suddenly gripped her arm and tugged her along with him, back into the main part of the locker room. “Hm…on the floor, against the wall, on a bench? Wherever shall we do it?” he said with a playful and sickening shrug. He paused for a moment, and then he raised his eyebrows and head as if he had come up with a brilliant idea.

“We’re going into the shower.”

Jamie tried to tug away from him, but he easily pulled her along, and threw her into the shower area. She almost lost her footing but managed to stay standing in the tiny area, which shrunk even more when he climbed in. He kissed her softly as he quickly turned the handle, and hot water quickly hit both of them. His black hair dripped over his forehead and past his eyes a bit, as did hers. He ruffled her hair up playfully, and splashed water all over them, laughing sickeningly and kissing her all over. Jamie hoped he would be distracted for a while by this, as she did not want him to…

His huge member suddenly dug into her tight virgin walls with a large thrust. She screamed and arched her back against the wall he pushed her into. He started to make out with her again while the water rained on them. Blood dripped out a bit, and it blended with the water that was draining away in the shower. He gripped his shoulders, pulling out completely to thrust in cock back in all the way, filling her up completely with his member.

”Oh my God you feel so good!” he yelled in glee. He pushed out and in again. At first he did it slowly, but he started to pick up his pace. His moans grew louder and louder as he thrusted faster and faster. Jamie started to moan against her will, her walls pulsating around the intruder. She shook her head as she began to pant louder than a dog would. The thrusts became harder and faster. She moved back against the wall in recoil with every push. She hung her head back, moaning as her cum coated his dick. She could feel the climax build, and so could he.

“You better scream!” he shouted between thrusts and moans.

Jamie didn’t know what was happening, everything was spinning and melting together in a storm of unwanted pleasure. It seemed to go on for hours. Tears were slipping from her eyes but she was smiling in the unwanted delight as the cock dug into her farther and farther. It was so degrading…

Casey pulled out one last time, pausing a second or two for effect, and then yelled as he dug in as deep and hard as he could, causing Jamie to scream with him as they arched their backs and he sprayed his warm cum all over her passage.

He collapsed onto her, smoldering her body against the wall as he pulled out, panting. The white cum and blood dripped from her pussy as the water coated them. He smiled at her, and gave her a light tap on the cheek so she would open her eyes and look at him.

“Thanks…Jamie…” he said in between pants, his muscular chest dropping against hers. He laid on her for what seemed like hours, and then he stepped away from her. She dropped limply to the floor. She was in so much pain that she barely knew what was going on.

She stared ahead as he heard his wet footsteps leave the shower, which was still running warm water. She closed her eyes and sobbed.

“Oh, don’t worry, Jamie, I left you a Day After pill next to your jeans. I’m gonna get going, I have a party to go to. Thanks again. You were a good stress relief for the Homecoming game tomorrow. Well, I’m gonna get going, I have a party and a team to get to. Just clean up and shut off the lights before you leave! Ciao!” he yelled to her, and she heard him unlock the door, open it, and close it behind her.

Jamie just lay there in the warm water.

-----------------------------------

“So you went through with it man?”

”She was fucking great.”

“I never expected Stoughton to be so good.”

“My best fuck yet.”

“Cheers to that man!”

“Yeah. Hey, maybe one day after practice we can have a little fun.”

“And have a little Stoughton?”

“Yeah. As a team next time.”
Thriller05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:58 PM   #2
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

More delicious than expected, DEFINITELY looking forward to the upcoming gangbang.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:57 AM   #3
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

would love to hear of the further adventures of our illustrious rapist and how poor jamie is used like she was born to be used...more virgins please! you have mail btw
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #4
ard123

ard123 has initial reputation

YEAH!!!! Loved that story!! The way Casey scored a touchdown in Jamie's twat!!! Love to see the whole team reach their goal ass well!!!
ard123 is offline   Reply With Quote