Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-19-2008, 05:32 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Best Battlefield

I have noticed there are a lot of different fantasizers here.
Some seem purely sex focused and only dream about fucking the woman no matter how she's being tied down. Other people like Phantom say the seek and the fight are very important in their fantazies, a bit like they feel the access to the victim pussy has to be deserved in some ways -lol

I totally respect those differences. It's just I for a long time fantasized about girls drugging me and tying me to a bed before having fun with me and shooting me with their cellphones.

So I would like to discover other's fantasies by asking this : what is the best 'battlefield' or 'huntfield' or whatever you may call it in English to seek a prey ?

- Companies and offices are no good right ? Too many people around that could call the cops. Although it is fun to knock desks and make computers monitors fall on the floor, it's too dangerous.
- The dark alley seems better. Less people, you can plunge in a big metal garbage can with your victim and fuck her inside the garbage despite of the trashes.
- How about the woods ? Is that not perfect ? For those of you who like hiking you could go on a hunter trip and see her getting bruises and cuts by falling in the brambles, let her run until she falls out of energy and then fuck her while enjoying a mix of hate, fatigue, and impotence look in her eyes.

What is your favourite hunting place ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:32 AM   #2
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is a lot to be said for the victim's home, assuming she lived alone and you could be confident she was not expecting visitors. Once you were in, you could feel secure about being undisturbed for hours.
Cedar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:36 PM   #3
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lots of great choices here!I personally need the chase and struggling in my fantasys.Otherwise it seems too much like willing sex.Hiking in a wooded area sounds promising as well as the alleyway thing.I've always imagined pulling a clothing store clerk into one of the back dressing rooms or other backroom.That would provide a challenge as to keep her quiet and also she wouldn't have to run very far to get away so I'd have to control the situation totally.The girl who cashed me out last night would have been perfect.For fantasy of course.

Last edited by whyaskwhy; 11-20-2008 at 01:39 PM.
whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:42 PM   #4
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A house, preferably hers. I'm just not a fan of the public places. I'd want it to be enclosed enough so people wouldn't hear her noise. I guess for me it's not really about the exoticism of location, it's all about my pleasure and how I enjoy the girl.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:20 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know what I like, someplace dark and crowded. Somewhere were she feels safe and secure and there are a lot of people around who could help her if they only knew. Maybe something along the lines of a dance club or bar. Either attack her in the bathroom or, there was a story I read once where the guy came up behind a woman on the dance floor and raped her there, keeping her quiet by sticking a knife in her back. That really got my juices flowing.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:37 PM   #6
ard123

ard123 has initial reputation

I fantasize about the doing her on a remote beach-far away from anyone else. I'd like to chase her then wrestle , overpower and subdue her . Then force off her clothes then stuff her face then next spread her eagle to plow her pussy with my long stiff erect 9" boner! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ard123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:27 PM   #7
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Have to say, the home invasion is probably my favourite, so many things to make use of, and the comfort of a bed!!! and dining room table, chairs, worktop, shower.
There is always the chance of someone calling, but far safer than an alley or bushes in the park
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:49 PM   #8
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd combine both of the last two posts - a remote cabin. She could scream as loud as she wanted to no avail.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:42 PM   #9
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I'd combine both of the last two posts - a remote cabin. She could scream as loud as she wanted to no avail.
I agree, I want her to symbolize how badly I treat her.
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:01 PM   #10
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

All of them are perfect for me. I´ve fantasized with the three.
But if I have to choose, I prefer dark alleys: noone around to see, useless fighting back, the rapist take his time to enjoy his prey...
Old 11-22-2008, 08:12 PM   #11
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
You know what I like, someplace dark and crowded. Somewhere were she feels safe and secure and there are a lot of people around who could help her if they only knew. Maybe something along the lines of a dance club or bar. Either attack her in the bathroom or, there was a story I read once where the guy came up behind a woman on the dance floor and raped her there, keeping her quiet by sticking a knife in her back. That really got my juices flowing.
love this idea, but i don't think its very practical, way too easy to get caught, and thats just nooo good.

Mine would also have to be a house, but i have a specific fantasy, where i live alot of people within the 2-3 mile radius take a bus to campus and lot of very cute girls get on and off the bus. So the fantasy would be to pick out a girl in the quad, follow her to her bus stop and then to her home, where the fun begins.