Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2014, 02:19 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default The Job Fair Snatch

Written for a member. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tanya was packing her things, readying for another trip. Her job often took her away on these trips. She enjoyed going out with her travel companions and experiencing the nightlife of a new place. The table they ran at the job fairs usually closed up early, allowing her to leave around 3:30 or so, run back to her room, then head out on the town. This time they were going to Dallas. She was Mexican, though born in the U.S., and hopefully in Texas, she would get a chance to use some of her Spanish; Back home it was mostly used in conversations with her parents and grandparents.

Tanya had that lightly dark complexion of a Mexican girl, the typical soft black hair, and dark exotic eyes. She had recently turned 28, but with her small frame and young shapely body; She was often mistaken for someone much younger. Her boyfriend of 6 years never wanted her to go, but always relented, knowing she would always stay true. She had never been with anyone but him, and at this point in time, didn't care for anyone else.Tanya called him, wishing him well just before catching her flight to Dallas.

The next day Tanya was busy at the booth, handing out applications and flyers. She was dressed in a sexy, formfitting, black suit-skirt with jacket, over a red silk blouse and high heels. Her medium long hair was pulled up in an office attire bun. She was the picture of a young professional woman.

Three young men were attending the job fair. They had come with their buddy; Adrian. Adrian was recently out of work and searching for new job opportunities. The other two; Chip and Hardy, where there for the scenery; Fresh girl meat from out of town. All three were in their late 20's, horny young men that had one thought on their minds, 24/7. Tanya had caught their eye. They watched while she chatted it up with Adrian.

Adrian returned to the group with a big smile on his face.

"That girls hot,' he said, 'I could tear that shit up."

"We noticed,' Chip responded, 'I saw you staring at those dark legs."

"Yea, I tried coming on to her, but apparently she has a someone back home."

"Since when has that bothered you?" Hardy asked with a laugh.

"I say we spread those beautiful legs of hers," Chip said, looking Tanya's way and licking his lips.

"I did hear her chatting with her friend about going out dancing tonight," Adrian replied.

"She say where?" Hardy asked.

"No, Probably some club close by," Adrian said.

"Won't work, We need someplace darker and closer to my place, like The Green Opal," Chip said.

"No way she would go for that, besides she's already turned me down. I don't see you guys fairing any better,"

"Well, your sister owes me a big favor," Hardy remarked to Adrian.

"What do you have in mind?" Chip asked raising an eyebrow.

"Just get her on the phone. After catching her in bed with Jack's best friend; She owes me big time. Plus, if I set her up with a little Snort; She'll do anything," Hardy explained.

After a few minutes on the phone, Hardy hung up, smiled, and explained his devious plan. From afar, they kept their lusting eyes on Tanya the whole time.

"She's headed right over," Hardy said.

"You think the Mexican chick will go for it?" Chip asked.

"Aw Hell, that slut could talk the Pope into a gang bang," Adrian chuckled, knowing his sister well.

Before long, a sexy, well stacked, redhead showed up. She was dressed the part, in her form-fitting expensive pantsuit. You would have thought she worked for some big name company or bank, not a waitress at some cheap roadside diner.

"Hello boys,' she smiled, 'Is that the girl? The Mexican chick?"

"Yep, You gonna do it?" Chip replied.

"I guess so, but I no longer owe you, Hardy," she said with a scolding look, 'I can't believe I'm doing this. You sure you want it?"

"Oh Hell yea,' Chip responded for all of them, 'Just look at that Bitch; She's dying for a few hard cocks."

"You just do your part, keep it quite, Haven, and there will be a little white package in your purse tonight," Hardy said.

"Ok, Boys, just stand aside and watch me work."

She moved Adrian aside and floated her way towards the unsuspecting, Tanya. The boys watched with twitching cocks, as the redhead's perfect ass swayed back and forth, making her way towards the target.

The boys stared as the two girls talked and laughed for a good hour. Afterwords, Heather gave them a wink and motioned them to the lobby. Tanya was busy setting her things aside to close up shop.

"Ok, I'm picking her up at 7:00. Meet us at the club around 10:00. She should have plenty of drinks in her by then,' Haven said, 'It's up to you boys after that."

"One more thing,' Hardy said, palming her a small packet, 'Slip this in her drink around 9:30."

"I am not..."

Hardy cut her off; "Yes you are, unless you want me to have a long talk with Jack....and just a week before your wedding?"

"Fine,' she stated with disgust, 'And my Coke?"

"I'll drop it in your bag on the way out."

Hardy handed her another small foil packet. "Here's a little for tonight, to keep you happy."

Haven quickly stashed both packets in her purse and hurried off.

'I'd hate to be that bitch tonight,' she thought to herself.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bondage, rape