Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-31-2009, 12:34 AM   #1
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface
Default The Brothel (the more the merrier!)

Craig T. Dresden was a world-famous billionaire who had managed to convince the public that he had acquired his wealth through real estate, but the truth was much more sinister.

The truth was that Dresden owned and operated a chain of brothels--sex sells, as they say. His clientele were the amongst the upper crust of society, and he had built up quite the reputation for himself for always "employing" the choicest of whores from around the world. Some of his employees came willingly, but most didn't.

Today was the grand opening of his latest establishment, and he was throwing a party that would be impossible to forget. He eyed the plush lobby with satisfaction, his small, shrewd gaze falling on the merchandise. They were all young, naked except for the ropes that bound their hands and feet and the strips of duct tape across the mouths that would keep them from screaming. Some of the girls had tears glistening in their eyes, some only stared straight ahead, almost looking catatonic. Dresden gazed on with satisfaction, the girls were all lined up on the ground, awaiting the inevitable.

Finally, the first customer came in. Dresden grinned broadly, and ordered for his secretary to bring his guest a glass of champagne as he handed his client a red sheet of paper.

"This is our 'menu'," he explained. "The girls' names are on the left, their price is on the right. Virgins are more expensive, I'm afraid." Dresden finished with a slight laugh.

((Alrighty, both clients and victims are welcome. Simply state which your character will be.))
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:34 AM   #2
pain=pleasure

pain=pleasure Level 1 (100+)pain=pleasure Level 1 (100+)

Victim
Name: Halley
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115
Hair: Blonde, long
Eyes: Green

----------------------------------------------------

She had woken up here, bound and nude, with no memory of how she got here. The last thing she remembered was being at a club with her friends, and now she was lying on the floor in some strange place with a bunch of other girls in the same situation she was. Some of them looked prepared for this, but others were like her and seemed utterly bewildered. She fought in vain against her ropes, writhing and twisting while she tried to break them, but they were strong. After a while she had worn herself out and gave up, feeling the tears begin to course down her cheeks as she realized that she had no control over what happened to her.
pain=pleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:58 AM   #3
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dresden glanced down at Halley and laughed. "Oh-ho! We have a lively one here!" He said, as he gestured for their first client to be led into the back room where he would enjoy a meal as he mulled over his choices on the other menu. After the man had left the room, Dresden glared down at the girls, another man entered, holding a whip. "Now ladies, you're going to be here for a while, so enjoy yourselves. There is no escape, so don't even bother trying, and remember that you are all now my property, meaning that I can do whatever I want with you. You'd be surprised with how much experience Frank over there has with disposing of bodies." Dresden finished, nodding over toward the man with the whip. "You all are gonna make me a lot of money."

-----

One of the girls, Madison, listened dully to the speech. She wasn't struggling with her ropes unlike the blonde girl, as she had been punished enough for struggling already. Her long, black hair was fanned out around her head, as her grey eyes stared up at the ceiling, wondering how the hell she had gotten herself into this mess. It had been stupid for her to stumble home alone after having one too many beers at the party she had attended, and now she was paying the price. Tears threatened to unleash themselves causing her to blink furiously, refusing to cry. She was no virgin, and she could only hope that the brothel's patrons would only be interested in girls who hadn't had sex.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:51 AM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rapist:
Zach
Blonde
5'11''

I love coming to Dresden's openings. Getting to have first crack at breaking and breaking in his new whores. Born rich I am used to getting anything I want, and my tendencies have always trended towards the violent. After having defended myself, successfully, against two rape allegations, I decided that it would probably be better to find a professional way to do it. And that is were these parties came in.

I'm handed a menu as I walk in, but I don't look at it. The pictures will be stale, not showing if they have been broken yet. And I am looking for a fight. SO my scan the room, rejecting everyone who is sobbing. My eyes settle on a brunette who I can see isn't crying. Is trying to fight back against the hopelessness.

Gazing against the menu, I notice she her name is Madison and she isn't a virgin. Shrugging, can't have everything, besides it's not like she has been raped before, so I am still breaking new ground. My hand comes up, pointing at her, while I lick my lips in anticipation. "I want her, for the rest of the night."

Last edited by the savage; 03-31-2009 at 10:56 AM.
the savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:29 PM   #5
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

rapist
name:jack
6'
brown
i'm jack, one of the richest men in the world and i love Craig T. Dresden he give me what i want in return i don't expose him as im the one who started his legit business. leaveing him free with his underground buisness. as i waited for my name to be called i looked at my watch looking casual and cool with a smile at the comming excitment
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:35 PM   #6
Dollface
Privileged Member

Madison's head jerked up, eyes widening with shock when she heard that she had been picked first. She heard Dresden call for one of his lackeys to carry her off to one of the many sound-proof rooms in the brothel's vicinity. The room was huge and luxurious, and in any other situation, Madison probably would have taken time to admire it. She warily scanned her surroundings as the man chained her spread-eagle to the large, king sized bed, dropping the keys onto the side table in case her rapist decided to unchain her for some reason. Finally he removed her gag, grinning as he stood over her. "You're gonna be in for a long night," he said, before finally leaving the room.

Alone, Madison continued to look around, her blood running cold when she saw a glass cabinet full of every sex toy, whip, paddle, and restraint imaginable. The rest of the room had various racks, chains, and other devices. "Fuck..." She said, breathlessly, as she started to struggle against her chains, screaming for help.

-----

Meanwhile, Dresden was giving his usual spiel to Zach about cost, confidentiality and so on. When he was finished, he clapped his client on the shoulder cheerfully. "Well now, let me show you to your room," he said. When they reached the door to the room, Dresden turned to Zach. "I've gotta warn you, this girl is a bit of a fighter. She almost bit one of my men's ears clean off the day she was taken." He paused, licking his lips nervously. "If you have any problems, the number for security is displayed on every single phone. There's also some knives and tasers and the like in the room." Finally, he handed Zach the key to the room. "Have fun," he said, walking away.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:39 PM   #7
Dollface
Privileged Member

As Dresden walked back into the lobby, he grinned when he saw he old business partner, Jack. "Welcome, welcome!" He said, beaming with delight--Jack was always a man with expensive tastes. He handed Jack a menu and grinned. "So how about you been? I think you'll be very happy with our selection."
Old 03-31-2009, 04:41 PM   #8
darkness
Privileged Member

"i know i will" then he saw a name that seemed to sing. "hally, what about hally? i pray she isn't taken."
Old 03-31-2009, 04:45 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He warns me that my prey is a fighter. Of course he doesn't know that is what I am looking for. Why else would I select the only one who looked even halfway defiant of the bunch. Smiling, licking my lips in anticipation, I take the key and open the door. Seeing you tied spread eagled to the bed, as naked as the day you were born, gets my engine turning.

However much I want to, I do not immediately leap onto the bed and take you as soon as I enter the room. I force myself to walk slowly around the room, admiring the bounty that is stored in here. Perhaps, for once, I will be able to keep going as long as my imagination will.

Standing over the bed, looking down at you, I run my fingers over your stomach, watching you writhe in your bounds. The chain clack against the hard wood of the headboard. "DOn't worry Madison, after me, everything will get easier."
Old 03-31-2009, 04:45 PM   #10
Dollface
Privileged Member

Ah! A virgin! Dresden's eyes shone with delight as he thought about the small fortune he was already making. "Indeed she has not been taken." Snapping his fingers, another man came and easily tossed Halley over his shoulder, carrying her to the room. "How long will you be using her?"
Old 03-31-2009, 04:48 PM   #11
darkness
Privileged Member

"my friend i plan to use her the rest of the night if thats ok here" i hand him my suitcase" said "take this there is a million in there for the night and maybe for a little more. i laughed

Last edited by darkness; 03-31-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:51 PM   #12
Sexygurl334

Sexygurl334 has initial reputation

Victim
Name; Haylee
Age; 19
Hair Colour; Blonde
Eye Colour; Blue
Breast Size; 36c cup
Virgin/NonVirgin; Virgin(both holes)
------------------------------

Haylee's eyes opened and she blinked several times to adjust to the light. Where was she? Why were her hands bound behind her back? She struggled wildly against her bonds for a few minutes before stopping. A tear slid down her face. Where was her older brother, Cameron? A loud, shrill scream came from her. She wanted to go home. She wanted to be with her family, not bound and nude. Suddenly Haylee noticed something. Her nipples were hard. She desperatly hoped it was from being cold. She looked around at her scenery. She just knew this was going to be a long night.
Sexygurl334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:54 PM   #13
Dollface
Privileged Member

Madison's throat was raw from screaming by the time Zach entered, she warily watched him as he explored the room, seemingly as surprised by it as she was. Finally, he crossed the room, and headed toward her. Madison tried to squirm away, as his fingers ran over her taunt belly. "Fuck you, motherfucker," she whispered. "You're lucky I'm chained, otherwise you'd be dead." Madison spoke with more conviction than she felt. 'Don't worry Madison, after me, everything will get easier.' He said, causing a thin note of fear to gnaw its way into her. "Don't you dare touch me."
Old 03-31-2009, 04:59 PM   #14
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dresden's eyes widened happily when he saw the money. "All night would be just fine, my friend. Come on, I'll show you to your room." Smiling as he led the way down the well-lit hall, Dresden was positively bouncing by the time they reached the door. "Remember, we have all the things you'll need in the room. The girl is already chained to the bed, but the keys are on the nightstand if you feel the need to unchain her for some reason. Also, the number for security is on the phone. Have fun!" Grinning, he handed Jack the keys before bounding off.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:03 PM   #15
darkness
Privileged Member

i thanked his friend and said to Halley "how are you halley? your my mine for the night." i laughed as i strode towards you.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:37 PM   #16
pain=pleasure

pain=pleasure Level 1 (100+)pain=pleasure Level 1 (100+)

I yelped, the noise muffled into the duct tape that covered my mouth as I was easily tossed over a man's shoulder. I struggled and fought as he carried me to a room and undid my restraints, only to rechain me to a bed. I waited in fear until I heard voices and then a man entered the room. He asked me how old I was, and my voice was shaking when I answered.
"19."
pain=pleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:55 PM   #17
darkness
Privileged Member

"good hally, are you a virgin?" i asked as i sat on the bed.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:55 PM   #18
the savage
Privileged Member

"I'm impressed by your defiance." Leaning down I press my lips against your stomach, savoring your taste, and the way your skin crawls under my touch. "But there really is nothing that you can do to stop me." My hand runs up and down your thigh, savoring the feel of the warmth from your body under my hand.

I turn around looking at the wall. Glancing over my shoulder I can see the fire burning in your eyes. "So which toy would you like me to use on you first? Are you a bad girl who needs to be paddled? Broken with the whip, or maybe pleased by a dildo?"
Old 03-31-2009, 09:40 PM   #19
Dollface
Privileged Member

As his lips touched the soft skin on her stomach, Madison started to tremble violently with fear. Surely this was a nightmare, one that she would soon wake up from, relieved to find herself in her own bed. By now she was a furious at herself as she was with this man, who undoubtedly had a whole list of horrors planned for her tonight. Her body was still shaking, betraying her fear for this man to see, and probably enjoy. She watched as he gazed at the glass cabinet, the fires of rage and fear burning all the brighter in her own eyes as he asked her if she would prefer a dildo, a whip, or a paddle. "Go to hell. I'm not your toy." She said miserably.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:01 PM   #20
the savage
Privileged Member

I turn back to you as you continue to spit defiance at me. Smiling, "Actually, you are my toy. I bought you, I get to play with you, and I'm going to break you so only I ever get to enjoy you." I notice the glint of steel in the racks that have been so nicely laid out for me. Reaching in, I pull out a well honed knife, the steel so polished that it is almost blue in the light. My lips pull back in a predatory grin.

"I love a good knife." telling you as I run the flat of the blade over your stomach, "It inspires terror in a way that nothing else truly can." Placing the point just under your eye, I lean in, and plant a kiss on your lips.