Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-13-2008, 11:57 PM   #21
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cry out with the sharp pain that sears across my skin, my hands relexively covering the insult and my face from anything next. for the moment Im too stunned to do anything or say anything, but my skin crawls as you run your hot hand over my shoulder to my breasts and start undoing the top button.

The heat and menace from your body so close and your threats... taking me.. and still making me do a false report. this cant be happening! I snao out of it.

"NO!!" I charge at you with a gym gained strength that is surprising, managing to knock you only slightly off centre as I try and drag myself from your grasp.

"NO let go of me!!!"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:15 AM   #22
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

I take a step back with the blow but I escape from any damage. "humm... I like wild cats who fight back."

I now hold your both hands and again twist them to your back with my hands and crush ur boobs with my torso. I move you back in the same position and you touch the wall immediately. I look in to your eyes and smile wickedly.

I lick your chicks like a saddist, "you seem to be a good piece of fuch u dumb doll."

I plant a kiss on your lips and tighten the grip on both resisting hands of urs which are twisted at ur back with mine cause more discomfort for you.
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:57 AM   #23
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Indeed like a wildcat I struggled against you and clawed at you until you captured my hands behind my back. Now pressed against a wall with your big body grinding mine against it, licking my cheek, which makes me shudder and wriggle in your arms.

“euhhh! NO” The more I struggle though, the more my breasts push against you and the more pronounced the bulge in your pants seems to become. I feel helpless then, but still I try to escape your bruising lips.

You manage to get your tongue past my lips and rape my mouth with it, making me whimper intoyour mouth at the same time with my twisted wrists now surely bruised as well. I force my face sideways and spit out your saliva.
“get off me you piece of shit!!” I cry in a hoarse voice as the tears begin to pick at my eyes ll the while still trying to push against you.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:46 AM   #24
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

"This is only beginnig slut, u will get tired of spitting my load from your mouth." I kiss again and suck your lips very hard this time. I also hold both your hands in one hand of mine and start squeezing your boobs with my free hand.

I tug the top and the buttons fly in the room exposing your white bra inside. My hand moves on your soft skin and start mauling your boobs over bra and my tongue keeps raping your mouth.

I reach to your nipple and pinch it hard to hear a scream which is buried in my mouth.

I am really enjoying your flesh now...
Old 11-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #25
gaggirl
* yawn *

“NNMMM!” I squeel again in your mouth while trying to pull my hands from behind me but squished into the wall its next to impossible. I screw my face up as your tongue keep lashing mine all the time, but every time I go to bite you seem to know and tighten the grip on my now twisted fingers.

I feel humiliated and exposed with my shirt buttonless and open, my rough hand mauling my ample bust, pinching the nipples and groaning every now and then into my mouth. The smell of you, of man and sweat, and of myself sweat and perfume, fill my senses and remind me what happens next if I don’t get away, and gives me a burst of fresh desperation.

Twisting myself against you, my sweaty fingers manage to slide through your one of your hands and get free. I use it to claw up at your face and push it up and back hard, digging in my nails.

Now I scream for help! Why didn’t those assholes come? Maybe you did pay them off. Well heads are gonna roll after this is over.
“No! Don’t do this to me you wont get away with it!”
Old 11-14-2008, 10:30 PM   #26
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

Your nails scratch my face and I taste my own blood with my fingers, "Who wants to get away when such a sexy girl is here to rape.I smile, besides you might know that the room is soundproof because of surgical operations. Resist to your fullest but today, you cant escape."

Saying this, I again move towards you slowly and in a sharp movement I tear your shirt which now opens completely exposing your belly also. I hold you by your shoulders tight and pin you to the wall. I keep looking at the skin which is just exposed for the view.

I bend and start licking and kissing your cleavages wildy.
Old 11-15-2008, 01:54 AM   #27
gaggirl
* yawn *

I screw my face up at the feeling of your warm slippery tongue coating my breast, and instantly my arm come up to start pushing away at your hands on my shoulders. You pin me there, but the tongue is maddening, and though I push as hard as I can trying to remove your face it just seems to not make any difference. I even try pushing at your shoulders hard trying to pry you away with that strength again, trying so hard to squeeze myself away that I end up leaning almost backwards archlike against the wall with my arms straight pushing at your chest.

Anger is starting to give way to despair as I realise the truth in what your saying. it is now that the only way out I can see is to beg.

"stop!!pleeeeeeease"
Old 11-15-2008, 04:46 AM   #28
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I go down further and lick your belly and suck the skin softly keeping you pinned to the wall. My crude, grown beard scratches your soft skin and gives reddish scratches which are visible on most visible skin areas of ur body.

I now leave your hands and stand infront of you. I move my both hands to ur breasts and squeeze them. I dont meet immediate resistance but then U try to push me away wildly and become successful in stopping me for a while. THe interruption angers me and I slap you 2 times on your chicks making you cry in pain and agony.

I pull the bra fabric towards me to open but the material is strong enough to remain there. However, in the process, your straps fall from the shoulder and you look very very sexy in that posture.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:51 AM   #29
gaggirl
* yawn *

The feeling of your hairy face still lingers on my belly, but it’s the pain in my face that keeps my hands there covering it as I cry into it pitifully. My breasts are now exposed and glistening with sweat cool in the chilled air, creating gooseflesh and erect nipples, which you pinch and roll with your fingers before fully groping and squeezing them feeling a kind of horrible unwanted pleasure. normally I love being mauled like this, but now against my will.. I dont!
All I can do is lean down stil covering my face,
Old 11-15-2008, 07:50 AM   #30
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I move my hands to your back and open the lock of your bra and remove all the clothes from your upper body making you topless. I wait for a minute and admire the sight I am getting in front of me. I havnt had a pussy since long and a beautiful girl is now in front of me to be raped.

I wait for a while and then take you in my grip kiss you passionately on your neck, torso, lips and cleavages. I lead you to a near by table and make you lie on it on your back and start kissing, biting and pinching the soft flesh wherever I reach out. Both boobs are crudely mauled causing gasps and screams.

I move a hand on your knee and move it up under your skirt between the thighs. The legs are closed but I know how to open them.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:30 PM   #31
gaggirl
* yawn *

I feel my bra unclasped and the elastic of the straps no longer there and my shirt tugged from me now topples and after a little mauling crudely shoved up onto a table.
Your hand snakes up my thigh but my legs are closed tight, trembling under your insistent hands, even bruising the inside my thighs with those hard prying fingers trying to grab at my flesh and get my legs apart. But my legs are thankfully strong, and I think it would be hard for you to hit me. I cant have you touching me! The very idea of having your fingers or cock inside me is too much to imagine thinking of all I have to lose.

I throw myself up suddenly, kicking at you with ferocity, my tearful bruising face snarling nastily.
“I said NO” I hiss through gritted teeth, hoping that my flighty anger and assault is enough to take you by surprise. One good hard kick to your guts and you double over, allowing me to get down off the table and make it to the door.

alas you catch my ankle and I facepant into the cold lino.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:03 PM   #32
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I am surprised to have a kick and the blow was good enough to bend me. The blow infuriates me more and I decide to be brutal with you.

I see you are trying to run away but luckily I catch hold of your ankle and make u fall down on the floor. I take 2 deep breaths and recover from the blow and ready to take u over now.

I pull you close to me, turn you over and get over you. "You will repent this like anything u slut" I speak in anger and slap both your boobs one by one for five times, making them red from the treatment. I also take a scalpel from the table and tear your skirt. You are now in your panties only. I sliced the scalpel from both waist bands of the panty and make ur shaven pussy open.

I hear your cries and pleas but I get crazy when the sweet aroma of a pussy reaches to me.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:39 AM   #33
gaggirl
* yawn *

You climb on top of me all the while I push and scream desperately, teeth clenched, fighting you with all I have. But pretty luckily I realise it useless, my tits sting, and your so heavy and strong on me, and the way you cut my skirt off with that kind of ferocity chilled my blood. The tearing sound alone was enough to stop me cold. God what if you hurt me!!

Once my cunts exposed it’s a different story, I whimper and plead with you but I already know the answers.

Something takes you over and you become less of a man more like a super strong rabid animal. Oh god no ists really going to happen. suddenly I feel really cold.

A few futile pushes, you can tell my resistance is weaker.

Even so I clamp my thighs together shut.I lay with my head to my side, covering my face and sobbing under you.crying no no no to myelf over and over..
Old 11-17-2008, 06:02 AM   #34
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

"Still keeping the thighs closed and keeping the cherry away from me?" I speak in amusement as I raise the hand which has the sharp scalpel. Place the scalpel between your thighs just above your knees and move the scalpel towards your pussy.

The tip feels sharp to you and your thighs start getting apart. I smile looking at your plight and drag it to your croach and take the scalpel away from you. The moment I try to tough the pussy moung with my fingers you again close the legs tight making me smile again. " I bend and hiss, like the game you slut, want to play agin huh?"

This time I keep the tip of scalpel right on the crack of your pussy and touch the love button with it causing a big shiver through out your body. I press the scalpel little to make u feel the sharpness and forcing you to open widen the legs for me. The feeling of being helpless is really overwhelming and i see loud cries from you this time.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:13 PM   #35
gaggirl
* yawn *

“NO NO NOooo! I Don’t!” game? Loud are my protests and pleas but nothing makes you pause except for a cruel smile. You seem to be enjoying the power you wield over me with your body and the scalpel. I wouldn’t put it past you to cut me, god knows what’s in your file. What if you’d mutilated someone before? The thought sends me into severe panick and the way my body trembles all over seem to spur you on, exciting you.

My legs are splayed wide , but my knees point in instinctively. It takes all the effort I can to leave them apart like that so vulnerable to you. I feel totally helpless under your watchful eye. The terror must be evident in mine!

Tortuously you remove the scalpel tracing it up my body to my neck, leaving a light scratch in my skin.

You begin trying to fidget with your pants with one hand, oh god.. no! I gasp, half whimpering, squeeze my eyes shut, and my legs almost try to clamp together but you press the scalpel in again, forcing me to relax them.
The sound of you undoing your fly is almsot too much to bare.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:07 PM   #36
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

"Dont worry, I wont kill you now, I will only use you to quench my months old thirst of a pussy." I grin after saying this.

I am on top of you. we both are now completely naked in a cold room on floor. I look into your eyes but they are shut closely. I bend and kiss your lips passionately. Your resistance seems to have ended for the time being.

"Open your eyes you slut, I dont want to rape a blind cunt." I wait for your reaction but you dont seem to believe me. I bend down and take your right nipple in my mouth and bite it hard to make you sceam and jump from the floor. I look up to see your reaction and I have won again, you have opened your eyes.

"I like cunts who see me with their helpless eyes. This confirms that I am in command and power." I smile again, now if you close your eyes or try to resist me, the punishment will be more severe all the time.

I now touch my dick head on your pussy mound. Your entire body jerks under me with that touch. I press it gently to tickle you for a while, rub it over the channel and touch the entry passage with the dick head. Your face shows mixed reactions of anger, hatred, embarassment and helplessness.

Once I touch the entrance I push the dick inside very very slowly, entering head of it only in the pussy.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:20 PM   #37
gaggirl
* yawn *

“Nooooooooo!” I wail, more to myself than to you, as you slide in slowly, a groan escapes your nasty lips at my pussy so tight with fear and loathing. I hate the way my cunt clenches you and makes me feel every inch of you, as you push yourself in until your all the way deep inside me pushing your hips against me so hard . I feel as though my body is betraying itself, the hatred burns in my eyes for you . I daren’t look away and every now and then I go toshut my eyes but remember your threats. So all I can do is look up and you and feel revulsion at your face with the sneering lustful mouth.
When you pull back out again the horrible feelings of tight friction return, making me cover my face. You slam them away so hard I can only just lay ther and grip the floor hoping your lack of sexual contact might make you a one minute wonder. The thought of you cumming in me sends a horrible shiver through my body. Prison is a great breeding ground for viruses. oh god!

As you start fucking me slowly and passionately grunting into my neck I block it out.

I think about asking you to cum in my mouth, but I hate you so much all I can do is grit my teeth and claw the floor willing it to end and pray.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:16 AM   #38
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I am enjoying the slow, passionate and romantic penetreations in ur pussy and I see a thousand thoughts running in your mind which excites me further.

"Put your hands on my shoulders, accept and love your rapist," I order in a firm voice obliging you to do something against your will again.

You start with agner and surprise in your eyes, I know you wouldnt do it straight away so, I stop for a moment, take the dick out, speak the same line again and with no change of expressions I thrust you haard inside your pussy and entering you fully tearing the walls resulting in a loud scream. Your head moves up and jaw lifts to touch mine.

"Comon babe, do u want to be raped like a cheap whore? Wrap ur hands and love your rapist" I wait for you to react again and slam the dick once more but meet less resistance in ur pussy and enters easily....
Old 11-18-2008, 02:32 AM   #39
gaggirl
* yawn *

I was so completely flabbergasted, I couldn’t even think of what to do or say. Your slamming your cock into me twice made me yelp each time. All my pain impulses are extra sensitive so that each time you completely rend me apart with your thrust, it hurts right up my core.
But put my arms around you?! I shake my head incredulously wide eyed, whimpering and crying. “What?” I squeek. No im not a cheap whore, I think to myself, and afraid of what you might do to me, gingerly put my arms up on your shoulder, I pull them straight back down again, but you roar at me, so they fly straight back and I subconsciously dig into your muscled shoulders just little bit more every time you thrust Hard into me, ramming me into the floor.
My insides tingle in that uncomfortable way, when its skin on skin, our juices already mixing, already providing lubrication and making it easier for you and more embarrassing for me. My body is betraying me! It feels physically nice but so mentally horrible and wrong!. I move my face away so I cant look at your face and see hte pleasure your stleaing from me
Old 11-18-2008, 10:03 PM   #40
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I am gaining control over you but still the element of resistance is there. I see that you wrap your arms on my shoulders but you look away to the left in embarrassment.

Its time for me to teach you a hard lesson I think. I take the scalpel with my right hand. You are unaware of my intensions as I keep ramming in your pussy in the same rhythm.

I move the scalpel on your right boob and give almost 2 inch long scratch on your boob, it starts bleeding though the scracth is long and not deep.

But your reaction is an amusing sight for me. You jump in pain and cry hysterically. I look at you and say, "I told you, dont look away from me, or next time I will take one nipple away from your breast"