Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-02-2006, 02:52 PM   #1
Dirty Dave

Dirty Dave has initial reputation
Default London Rape; F,M, n/c

Hi, I've never posted a story on rapeboard before so will the mods please let me know if anything I have put it to obsence especially the language I used as what I have written is exactly what I was thinking both now and at the time.

To think about this makes me so fucking horny, but I can't stop thinking about this regretting would could have been, perhaps what I should have done. I had a really wicked thought while I was travelling home last week.....

I was on a night bus, which was pretty crowded when I got on at the centre of London. As I sat down on the top deck, various characters came and went, but I remember 2 girls getting on and sitting near the front. The were talking on a foriegn, but European language and I guessed they were from scandinavia or somewhere like that. Everytime I have thought about it since I have imagined that the girls were Sweedish, maybe that turns me on more for some weird reason I dunno, but they sure looked it with their bright blonde hair.

I think I dozed of a few times but thats cool cause I live at the last stop. As we approached home I noticed someone else on the top deck. We pulled up at the final bus stop and as I stood up and walked towards the stairs the bus driver flicked the lights on and off and shouted that it was the last stop. As I got to the stairs I noticed one of the Sweedish chicks slumped forward in the chair (the other one must have got off), asleep but starting to wake up. I walked down the stairs and off the bus into the bitter cold as the bus driver continued to shout last stop. As I got onto the street, I turned right and started walking to my flat just a few hundred metres away.

I thought about the sleepy girl on the bus and how cold she would feel, getting off, confused, not knowing where she was in a strange town in a foreign country. Perhaps even without any money. I thought maybe I should go back to see if she was ok (I did genuinely think this for a millisecond) before my wicked thoughts kicked in. As I carried on walking I thought maybe I could go and offer to walk her to the cab office, or even better invite her up to my flat to call a cab from there.

The bus now drove past me with its lights off with no passengers on board. I turned and looked at the bus stop but where I live there is about 4 bus stops in a row and we had got off at the furthest one down. I couldn't see through all the other bus stops where she was whether she had walked off or stayed there. I continued walking to my flat, now thinking what an idiot, she would definately have come with me its so cold what else is she going to do.

As I approached my flat I was now becoming aroused, thinking how I could lead her up the stairs outside, as I live above a shop, then as we entered my flat, oh boy. Fuck I was thinking about raping this bitch hard. I would get her inside, and as soon as I closed the door I would throw her on the stairs, and desperately rip her blouse open. The little sweedish bitch could squirm under me all she liked, but I lift weights in the gym 5 days a week, and couldn't imagine a women being able to stop me. As I tore her blouse open and exposed her breasts, as I squeezed them hard, she could shout her mouth of as much as she liked, protest cry scream do whatever she wanted to do but I would just laugh. There would be nobody to here her screams. Not at that time of the morning, not where I lived.

I imagined stepping into the kitchen and taking the sharp carving knife. The bitch wouldnt be able to get out. Not with me blocking the door. And now with the knife, I would beckon her to go upstairs, enter my bedroom and force her at knifepoint onto my bed. At this stage she would well and truly know she was about to be raped. She would probably be thinking that she would have to do exactly what I demanded her to do in order to save her skin. I suppose if she resisted I wouldn't stab her, thats pretty sick shit, but I would smack her around a little, rough the little whore up a bit. Before getting down to business...........

In any case I doubt she would have resisted, not with a big carving knife pressed against her neck, the shock of it all happening so suddenly, not knowing where she was or who indeed I was. She would submit fairly quickly. I would get her to play with herself first of all. Fuck I wonder if she had a bush or whether she was shaved smooth. Damm I should have found out! I would get her fingeringing herself, I would get her to stuff as many fingers inside her cunt as humanly possible. Fuck I would enjoy that, seeing that pain in her eyes as her pussy was stretched wider apart. The whole time I would be squeezing and ravishing her tits. I would get my cock out, she would know without me telling that she had to suck it.

Theres no way I would cum in her mouth, not yet, I would want to feel the full sensation of raping her pussy on my throbbing cock. I considered that there was a fair chance that if I had asked her back and she agreed that she may have had sex consensually. Depite this possiblilty, all I was thinking out was getting her inside my flat. Once there, why waste time, why waste the oppurtunity to do something I have always wanted to do. She would be the completely helpless, completely at my mercy, completely dumbfounded and confused, perhaps even drunk, not knowing where she was, not knowing who if anyone she could turn to for help. She would be sobbing her little eyes out, but hey thats just the way it is. No way would I waste this one, as soon as I got her into my bedroom the fun (well for me) would start.

After I had enough of her young red lips sucking my cock, and by now I imagine her tears would be smearing all her mascara and makeup, trickling onto my hairy balls at her chin, I would take my cock out of her mouth and strip off. If she tried to get up I would slap her hard back onto the bed, ensuring she got the message. I'd get her to spread her legs as far apart as they went, before rape ramming my hard cock into her unprotected pussy. I'd slam fuck rape the bitch hard, grunting as I pounded my meat inside of her. I've heard that pussies get wet when they are raped out of fear, with this knife up against her neck, with the point comming dangerously close to her everytime her body recoiled against my hard cock fucking her slut body, her slit would be good and wet for me.

I'd groan loudly as I neared my climax, and my body would absolutely shudder as I came, and empty my sperm deep inside of her womb. I'd force her to let me kiss her. Mixing saliva with her at the same time as semen ejaculated hard into her tight pussy. I was feeling so honry, my balls so full that night that I would be pumping cum hard into her little raped hole.

I had the next day free, so I imagined keeping her there as hostage, as my playingthing, my slut my whore to rape at will, do with what I pleased. She was from abroad, she would be completed trapped in my flat, to scared to do anything. I would hide her clothes to prevent her trying to escape. I would definately rape her anally. God my cock would be so fucking hard for that. Her tight anus, lubricated only with spit, I can imagine how painful it would be for her, especially if she had never had anal sex before. She would be biting on the pillow trying to forgotwhat was happening, trying to ignore the pain. Her short blonde hair all ruffled up as I pulled it hard as I ejaculated once more into her tightest cavity.

I would make the bitch was and bath before she went, to try to get rid of any evidence if she went to the police. Fuck if I didn't cut her with the knife then if I did get arrested then I could just say it was consensual. After all she came ack to my flat at 4 in the morning - how would that look in court. And thats if she could ever remember where it was!!! No, I'd make sure that I totally used and abused all of her holes before she went, give her a souvenier of London to remember.

Thanks for taking the time to read this - Dave
Dirty Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 06:36 AM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Thanks Dave, keep writing, its good for your prostate!
doctor
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 03:13 AM   #3
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice scenario, good detail.

A suggestion for your next one: just put it all in the first-person present tense, and let it go at that. All this "Iwould is a little awkward, for my money. Otherwise, keep it up!*

*pun intended.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote