Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2016, 12:37 PM   #1
ILovebe

ILovebe has initial reputation
Default Question about order of events

Hey all,

I have a quick and simple question and want to get some perspectives. I'm currently writing up a script with a forced/non-consensual scenario. The aggressor does the ol' live the lady's skirt, slide her panties aside, and then takes her. He also tears her blouse open.

Do you have a preference for the blouse being torn before or after penetration? If so, please let me know why.

Thanks!

ILovebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 01:42 AM   #2
viking_mxbae

viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To begin with.

Yes, obviously I don't need to see a nipple to stick my dick into her pussy, but it pushes adrenaline up. It prepares her for what is to come. It starts making her feel as an object, and makes her know for sure this is for real, it's no bluff and no game. She will be raped. She will be abused. Only that her attacker is first having some fun at her expense. Tearing the blouse apart, and then stare at her for some seconds, go straight to bite a nipple (softly or harshly, according to the setting you will develop) will get her to scream and try to push me away. Time for real submission to start. Maybe slap her face, maybe tie her wrists... Maybe just show she's too tiny to counter a big man from having his way on her.
viking_mxbae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 04:04 PM   #3
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think some pulling and ripping open of blouse or top would be required. Foreplay I guess.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 11:38 AM   #4
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

There are different ways to look at this. You can follow use a group of specific events; grab, throw down, rip lift, penetrate. Or, you can grab, lift, penetrate. The scene can be enhanced by dialog between the two, or by descriptive sentences. I think that it largely depends on the authors style and ability to use language.

I'm thinking of writing a story that starts in the middle of the rape and the girl has flashbacks / memories of how the events started.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 01:29 PM   #5
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like the idea of flashbacks on the part of the girl. I hope you do write this. It will be interesting to see where you go with her thinking as she feels her rapist inside her.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 01:02 PM   #6
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The movie that got me started with this fantasy was "The Clockwork Orange." Alex cutting away the Mrs. one piece around her breasts and exposing them before the ole in-out, in-out.

Definitely boobies first.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 01:49 AM   #7
Houdgreep

Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Houdgreep has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I second the preference of doing that before. How far before depends on the kind of rapist. If he's in for a fast quicky, he may simply rip open the blouse and not much else. Also, the first order that springs to mind for that is: skirt and panties first, blouse second, then penetrate. If he has all the time in the world, he may in fact play with her exposed breasts for a very long time before moving further down.
Houdgreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 02:37 AM   #8
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In my fantasies the victim is always stripped naked first. To me it adds to the psychological torment of the victim, almost like she could equate her clothing to armor in a way and I'm removing one piece at a time to take whatever I want from her.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote