Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-07-2008, 12:23 PM   #61
raindd

raindd has initial reputation

Thanks for the Army/Sniper clip, nice genre
raindd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:13 PM   #62
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightidiot View Post
36 MB. 22 mins play time.
Quality - watchable.
Language - german (I think)

Young "hitch hiker" is picked up, chloroformed, tied up, clothes ripped off, fondled and raped. Does seem to be consensual at the end though (the girl apparently enjoys her Frankfurters - in all holes).

Download: http://www.megarotic.com/?d=NH4CCFEQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Bang View Post
Worst quality camera shot I've ever seen don't waste your bandwidth....

"Finger Bang",
Firstly, I respect your right to your opinion. However, I found your comments quite harsh, especially as I take the time to tell everyone about the size, quality, provide caps and give a review on the movie.

For those people considering downloading this, here are the opinions of others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylstmaskd View Post
very hot movie for me... many thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nt3 View Post
Haven't seen this one in quite a while. Not one of my favourite scenes but the girl in it is just sooooo damn hot!!

Has anyone ever spotted this young hottie in any other movies?

Now, board members, decide for yourselves.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:01 AM   #63
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Not for people of a weak disposition

Again in the genre of something different. This is a humiliation movie. No Rape.

A wife decides to take revenge on a cheating husband by making love to a big fat, fat man. Just check out the size of the mans underpants, they could seriously double as a parachute.

Anyway, the couples visit the marriage counsellor from hell, who decides to tie up the man and force him to watch his wife making love.

Its a bit like car crash tv, once you start watching it you are glued, but perhaps that’s just my voyeuristic side coming out.

On this one, I will take no offence if anybody gives me negative reps or comments – but hell, I wanted to present something different to this board, so I must accept my punishment if I'm going to stay true to my principles.

Size: 66 MB
Run time: 29 minutes
Quality - watchable.
Language: English
Theme: Male humiliation.

Compliment the movie if you think others should download it, comment on it by all means, but
NO - "Thx", "Thank you", "Nice...." posts.

Download Link: Hosted at Megarotic

Respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.
Spam my thread at your peril. I will PM you, name & shame, or report you to the mods.

Before posting, remember the New Decree Rules. To find new movies quickly see: RB Enhanced Search

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-17-2008 at 11:52 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:07 AM   #64
jcvidi

Actiogirls is probably the best erotic action thriller ever made... thx for shaaring... these are really hard to find..
Old 09-08-2008, 01:32 AM   #65
CRB

CRB Level 2 (200+)CRB Level 2 (200+)CRB Level 2 (200+)

rightidiot, I'm glad you didn't stick with the one movie per thread idea because this collection is getting interesting.
CRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:41 AM   #66
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Not recommend for vegetarians

Again, theme of something different. 2 Rape sex clips in this movie.

The first is fairly standard, more of date rape with the woman being tied and raped. Quite liked this clip for the natural pussy (un-shaved).

The second is somewhat different. Women masturbating with a banana, is interrupted by 2 men and then raped. The use of carrots and cucumbers, during the rape sequence is somewhat unusual, and will I warn you that you may never be able to see those fruits and vegetables in the same light - especially after where the banana has been.

Vegetarians, this could permanently damage your health - You have been warned.

Size: 205MB
Run time: 57 minutes
Quality: Watchable to acceptable.
Language: Russian (I think)

Compliment the movie if you think others should download it, comment on it by all means, but

Download Link: Vegetarians Walk Away

Spam my thread at your peril. I will PM you, name & shame, or report you to the mods.

Before posting, remember the New Decree Rules. To find new movies quickly see: RB Enhanced Search

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-14-2008 at 11:53 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:54 AM   #67
finder
Eternal Seeker !

finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finder

Thanks for your uploads ! Loved em

Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man...

finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:04 AM   #68
flameproof

flameproof has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Bang View Post
Worst quality camera shot I've ever seen don't waste your bandwidth....
It's meant to be like that as its meant to represent the scene from the Rapists point of view.

There is a collection of these scenes and all are original and well done.
flameproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:30 AM   #69
Thumper

Thumper has initial reputation

damn! now I know why I hate vegetables :P
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:26 AM   #70
victory_records

victory_records has initial reputation

nice
victory_records is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:49 PM   #71
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Girls Forced By Mafia Into Prostitution

All of the movies on this thread have no post restriction - and all the links are still active.

Description: 3 girls are bundled in to a car and taken to a warehouse, where the mafia, force them into submission and train them for their future career. This is one of the bizarre series, which I think are being purposely leaked.

Size: 221 MB
Run Time: 34 minutes
Quality: Watchable to good, but small screen. 320x240 resolution.
Language: French (I think)

Extended Caps.

Download Link: Hosted at Deposit Files

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-14-2008 at 11:57 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:59 PM   #72
slimeball1234
Privileged Member

slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slimeball1234 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hummm...thanks for this entire flick, rightidiot...ive seen bits and pieces of it, but not the entire thing!!+ rep for you..!
slimeball1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:09 PM   #73
Nervosa

Nervosa has initial reputation

Thank alot, nice video too
Nervosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:52 PM   #74
sadly

sadly Level 4 (400+)sadly Level 4 (400+)sadly Level 4 (400+)sadly Level 4 (400+)sadly Level 4 (400+)

All the movies are very nice,Thank you rightidiot.
And It will be better if the previews can be recruited.
sadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:57 PM   #75
bedslave

bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)bedslave Level 6 (600+)

you don't have part two of this do you please, excuse my english
bedslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #76
Tyrant

Tyrant has initial reputation

Thanks for uploading these, rightidiot... much obliged.
EDIT: And rep with the thanks, of course.

Last edited by Tyrant; 09-08-2008 at 10:03 PM.
Tyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:10 PM   #77
mrdiks

mrdiks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrdiks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrdiks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrdiks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrdiks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrdiks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrdiks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrdiks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrdiks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrdiks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrdiks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

the asian it was great...
mrdiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:12 PM   #78
ptt2000

ptt2000 has initial reputation

very nice thread
thank you
ptt2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:13 AM   #79
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default In reply to your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameproof View Post
It's meant to be like that as its meant to represent the scene from the Rapists point of view.

There is a collection of these scenes and all are original and well done.
Thank you, very much for that information. Much obliged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nt3 View Post
Brilliant vid, one of my favourites (though the dogs barking in the background are a bit off-putting!). Does anyone know where this video originates and or have similar content from the same makers?
Im not really a fan or expert on Brazilian movies. I think this is a clip of a larger movie, and I only posted it here, because I had not seen it before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRB View Post
rightidiot, I'm glad you didn't stick with the one movie per thread idea because this collection is getting interesting.
The campaign for one movie per thread was to fight the spam. Spam would no longer matter, as the movie would be on the first page.

However, I was breaking a rule in doing this and the mods quite rightly merged all my threads together. I suggest, that we all make an effort to fight the spam. PM (send private messages) to the spammers telling them that their behaviour is unacceptable, and report the persistent spammers to the mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedslave View Post
you don't have part two of this do you please, excuse my english
I didnt know that there was a part 2. If I find it on the P2P network, I wil upload it for you - but no guarantees. P2P browsing is a bit like fishing - you never know what you are going to catch.

To the rest of the contributors on my thread, thank you all for your comments and I apologise, that I cant respond individually.

To the spammers on my thread, you have all been send PM messages by me, requesting that you either clarify or remove your posts. Please do so. All my stuff has NO post protection, so there is no reason to spam me.

Last edited by rightidiot; 10-03-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:38 AM   #80
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Video Streaming

Again on the theme of something different. Let me share with you one of the sites, that I use in order to research the movies that I want to download.

I realise, that my downloads, are large. Thats because, I only keep the high quality stuff. However, I realise that a number of you, dont have the storage or bandwidth facility.

This site, provides video streaming capabilities and there is a fair amount of content, mainly small or promotional clips of bondage, rape etc. Browse the site and you will find some other gems (note - I am not affiliated to this site in any way).

Here is an example of one of the video streams available:

LINK: Because of Cats
Also - please do not post material from that site without the owners permission and state clearly the name of the original poster.

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-14-2008 at 11:46 PM.