Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-28-2007, 10:08 AM   #1
christine

christine has initial reputation
Default virtual experience (one rapist needed)

Hi everybody!

I'm new here and would like to test something. I have rape fantasies for many years and for about a year my boyfriend and me also do such roleplay games. It's very exciting, though it's not easy to make it like real rape (eg. he has to use a mask or blindfold me, so that I can really imagine, he was a stranger.) Well I know, even so it's not like real rape, he doesn't beat me or causes any injuries, it's just a kind of harder bondage-sex, where I try to defend myself as good as I can, but of course finally he takes me...
Now that I have found your board, I got the idea to virtually try being raped... To try out my fantasy without any real risks... I would like to know how it would be to be taken by a stranger, absolutely at his mercy, without any agreement, without limits...
(Not that I would like to suffer anything without limits, I'm not a masochist, but a real rape could "include" things that I don't like. I would like to take it as it is without restrictions.)

Well, let's start it. I'm a 19 year old white girl in a smaller city. I'm 164 cm, 54 kg, (middle height, slim), brown eyes, reddish-brown shoulder-long hair in a dutch braid, comming home from a party, waiting alone for the bus. My outfit: black high heels, black thights, elastic black skirt (mini but not too short), red blouse, (red slip and bra), white jacket.
christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:29 AM   #2
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless

He was following her through the town, waiting for her to mess up. He was wearing a black business suit, and had on a black bowler had. He had on black dress shoes, and had long black hair, with crystal blue eyes. When she went into an alleyway as a shortcut, he made his move, and grabbed her from behind, pushing her into a building.
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 04:08 AM   #3
christine

When I heard the footsteps behind me, I started to hurry up, but with high heels on, it was not easy. I was terrified, and didn't dare to look back, just hoped to reach the open space, but suddenly he grabbed me from behind. I started to shout: "Hey... leave me alone! Help!!!"
He was pushing me into a building, and I tried to turn against him and fight. I was kicking and scratching, and trying to get away...
Old 03-29-2007, 08:33 AM   #4
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)

He grabbed a handful of her hair, and knees her in the stomach. "Stop fighting, slut." He said, and ripped off her top, to see what she wore underneath, and ran a hand under her skirt to get a nice feel. He then forces a hard kiss on her, almost bruising her lips.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:17 AM   #5
christine

I felt a hard pain in my stomach and nearly fell to the floor. I was grasping for air as he ripped off my blouse. I didn't understand what he said, but now I knew for sure what he wanted. It was a terrible feeling to lose my top, and I instinctively coved my bra with my hands.
Then I felt his hand grasping under my skirt, and I immediately put my hands there to remove his hand. Suddenly he took my head and kissed me hard. I tried to push him away but he was stronger. I was desperated and knew I had to get away. I scrached his neck, and when he released my head I started to cry for help...
Old 03-29-2007, 06:35 PM   #6
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"You're in the bad part of town, do you think anyone cares?" He asks, and then slaps her. "You scratch me again, and I'll take both of your nipples at a suvenier." He said, and shows her his pocketkinfe, then uses it to cut her bra, and toss it aside.
Old 03-30-2007, 03:32 AM   #7
christine

Getting a slap in the face made me stop crying for help. I didn't know what to do. I just wanted to get away, but with the wall behind me and that dark guy in the front, I had no escape route. And he was evidently much stronger than me. His threat paralized me, I realized that the situation was really dangerous.
"Please don't hurt me... Just let me go... I won't tell anyone..." I asked him.
Seeing his pocketknife I didn't dare to move, I was only shivering from the thrill and the cool air. He moved the knife to my chest and that really gave me the creeps.
"Please no... don't hurt me... no... no..." I said as he cut my bra and tossed it aside. I saw my nipples were erect and I felt ashamed. Slowly I lift my hands to cover my breasts.
"Please don't hurt me... just let me go... please..."
Old 03-30-2007, 10:56 AM   #8
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"Not until I've had my fun." He said, and then turned her around, and forced the rest of her clothes off, but taking the time to rub her panty-covered pussy from behind before cutting them off with his knife. When she was naked, he pushes her against the wall more, and starts to dry hump her, while taunting her.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:34 AM   #9
christine

When he turned me to the wall, I knew there was no escaping from this situation. It was like a nightmare without awakening. He had the knife and I had no chance.
He roughly dragged my skirt down to my knees, I reached down to pull it back, but with another jerk he pulled it down to my feet. I looked down and saw the knife in his hand, and I didn’t dare to resist.
I only kept saying: “Please no, please no, please let me go…”
He didn’t care, he just took my tights and pulled them down too. I was shivering as I felt the cold air on bare skin. He was occupied by taking off my high heels and making me step out of my skirt and tights, and I simply didn’t know what to do. It was terrible… he was just stripping me naked and I couldn’t do anything… Then he stood up and put a hand between my legs from behind. I involuntarily closed my legs and reached back to remove his hand, but he was stronger. His fingers were already at my pussy, rubbing it through my panties. I was trying to push his hand away but he pushed me forward and I needed my hands to keep myself away from the wall. He kept rubbing my pussy through the thin fabric, and I had no chance to remove his hand. I pressed my thighs together as much as I was able to, but that didn’t help either. He just continued rubbing me, and I felt my pussy and the inner sides of my thighs around his hand were the only warm places on my body. Finally he pulled out his hand, but before I could relieve, he cut off my panties and threw them to the floor.
Desperation overcame me as I lost the last piece of my clothes. I was totally naked now, and this brutal guy was going to rape me… He pressed me against the wall with full power and my naked skin touched the cold stones. The wall was even colder than the air. I wanted to jump back but he held me there and started to grope my body, his hands moved down to my bottom, then up to my breasts… I was trying to resist but I felt I was too weak. His hands were everywhere and I wasn’t able to stop him…
Old 04-07-2007, 04:42 AM   #10
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

((Not going to make a big deal about because it as hot, but I really don't like people roleplaying me. XD))

He grins, and pushes her against the stone wall some more. He unzipped his pants, and started rubbing his hardened cock over her flesh, then kissed her neck. "You're mine now, whore." He said, and put his cock up to her opening, then pushed into her, feeling how damp and tight she was. Any barrier that was there was now broken, as he started to move in and out of her, with quick thrusts. He moves his hands to her breasts, and starts to massage them, groaning.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:16 AM   #11
christine

Suddenly I felt his hard cock on my naked bottom. Was he going to take me from behind? Oh my God, just not this...
He was forcing my bottom apart, and pressed his cock just against my anus.
"No! Just not this, please..." I was begging. But he didn't care, he was just pushing harder and harder until his cock entered me. It was painful and I cried out "No! Please noooo..." I tried to push him away, but my hands were too weak. He pushed deeper and deeper and I wasn't able to stop him. I felt so much humiliated and ashamed as never before. I have never had anal sex before, and had also no intention to do it ever in my life. And now he was forcing me... I started to cry. He moved in and out quickly, like an animal taking a female. Then he grasped my breasts and massaged them hard. I wanted to remove his hands but he held me so tight...
I was in his hands.