Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-22-2021, 12:26 AM   #5561
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

AstroDomina - AVERAGE PALE DICK 2

So you're here for even more humiliation? Well I'm more than happy to oblige..
Goddess Sydney is back from the first part of this series to remind you once again what a completely useless dick you have. You should be in chastity shouldn't you? You already know you can't please your girlfriend, and you've already told Sydney about all your dirty beta loser fantasies and she loves rubbing them in your face. How you want her to just find a hot stud with a big black cock then make you eat her cream pie don't you?
But sadly, your girlfriend doesn't do it for you does she? No matter how dominant she gets, it's just never enough! Nothing compared to your fearless supreme leader! You know even your own girlfriend can't compare. So you know what to do, you need to bow down and serve the one true Goddess in your life! Let's get started, little pale dicked loser!

File Size : 627 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
AVERAGE_PALE_DICK_2.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 02:04 AM   #5562
deformis77
Privileged Member

Nika Venom - Femboy Conversion

If there is one thing I'm sure about you, is that you're addicted to my ass. Just the thought of my curves spirals your thoughts into some twisted, perverted fantasy. I've been studying which videos you purchase, which photos you stare at for just a little too long, and I've quickly learned that ass can make you do just about anything.
I'll use my ass to my own advantage, to satisfy my own sexual perversions; seeing you on your knees, sucking my cock. Turning you into a mindless, femboy for me.

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Femboy_Conversion.rar
Old 12-22-2021, 04:10 AM   #5563
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Alika White - 7 Days of Control D1

This is your first step to being owned by me for the next 7 days. Wouldn’t you like that loser boy?
I’m going to expect a lot from you, so let’s see how far you make it. Will you be one of the obedient ones who completes every task? This is your chance to show me that you will obey everything I say. No dipping in and out of the bits you do and don’t like. Doing things you don’t want to do is real submission. I’m so far out of your league that if you can’t do everything you’re told, I have no interest in your existence.
I’ll be giving you a big variety of tasks. You’ll learn a lot about yourself and how to be a better slave.
To start the week, I’ll be dividing you losers into two groups who will serve me in very different ways depending on… well you’ll have to find out.
Now, get this clip now and for the rest of the week, you’re mine.

File Size : 564 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 9 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
7_Days_of_Control_D1.mp4
Old 12-22-2021, 05:06 AM   #5564
deformis77
Privileged Member

Domina Elara - School Girl Tiny Penis Humiliation

Did you just flash me? Did you just try to flash your cock to me? Wait a second... I didn't hardly see anything! Is this some kind of trick? Oh no... it's your TINY COCK! Oh my goodness, I didn't expect it to be SO tiny! That's simply hilarious! Wait, wait, don't go - show Me... go on. It's so little I NEED to see it! hahaha!

File Size : 708 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 9 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Tiny_Penis_Humiliation.mp4
Old 12-22-2021, 06:21 AM   #5565
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Christina - Jolly Jerkoff ChristinaMAS 1

It’s the BEST time of year - ChristinaMAS!!! I know you look forward to it every Christmas. You love to see me all decked out in holiday outfits and lingerie. Teasing your horny slave cock. Commanding it however I desire. A little tease, a little denial. A little pain and little pleasure. You never know what Goddess has in store! To get the ball rolling today you’ll be my Jolly Jerkoff. It’s what you do best after all. So get naked, pull out your cock and follow my instructions. It’s day 1 of 12 days of ChristinaMAS. So that means I’m just getting started. Be a good boy and follow along through all 12 days (even if it’s “not your thing”). I’m the boss around here and your job is to simply obey. Isn’t that right slave?!

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 12 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Jolly_Jerkoff.mp4
Old 12-22-2021, 07:59 AM   #5566
deformis77
Privileged Member

Rebelle Hart - Suck My Rubber Alpha Cock

I know how obsessed with Alpha's cock you are. You watch all our clips and worship it like the pathetic beta cuck that you are. So, I thought it would be so fun to make you worship and suck my own rubber Alpha cock since you aren't good enough to suck his! How incredibly humiliating for you! Especially since my bratty cock is SO much bigger than beta dicklet! You will be on your knees before me gagging on my rubber Alpha cock. It would be the ultimate submission for you. And it would be hilarious for me! You don't even deserve to suck a real man's cock in your fantasies! You are that pathetic LOL. You only deserve to dream about sucking my rubber cock. So get on your knees loser. It is time to start worshiping my huge, girthy, rubber, Alpha cock. Just like I deserve. Open wide...

File Size : 502 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 9 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Suck_My_Alpha_Cock.rar
Old 12-22-2021, 09:07 AM   #5567
deformis77
Privileged Member

Misha Goldy - Mesmerizing reprogramming! I will teach you to cum anally!

After I put you in a deep trance, you will find that you will do whatever I command you to do. The thought that I am manipulating your brain and body makes you so horny. You feel a rush to your cock with every word I say. Your penis becomes aroused and hard. Then you will assume that your penis is completely useless. You won't jerk your cock anymore. The only way to cum is anal penetration. You accept it! You crave it! You know this is everything you ever deserved. Anal penetration is the only way for you to cum. You will want to give yourself a prostate massage every time you want to cum. So put your finger in your anus, do it for Me right now. I will teach you a new form of masturbation. I will teach you to cum anally. You won't touch your dick. You will obey Me!

File Size : 507 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 7 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
teach_you_to_cum_anally.rar
Old 12-22-2021, 11:03 AM   #5568
deformis77
Privileged Member

Natasha's Bedroom - Deceptively Easy Blackmail

This Blackmail-Fantasy clip is deceptively easy. You'll be lulled in and slowly seduced into obedience. I won't demand anything to scary...not to start. It's a step by step extraction. You'll start an email to me as you jerk, mesmerized by my teasing, and then disclose only one harmless little thing. Press send. The first act of Blackmail-Fantasy confession makes your cock so hard that your brain goes blank. You want more. My teasing intensifies as you start another email. Just one more innocent piece of information, and then you press send. It all happens so gradually that you don't even notice how much things are heating up. And with my sexy, lingerie clad body, along with my jerk off encouragement, you cease to care about the danger. In fact, the danger makes it infinitely more exciting.

File Size : 637 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 18 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Deceptively_Easy.mp4
Old 12-22-2021, 12:14 PM   #5569
deformis77
Privileged Member

Ellie Idol - Maid Becky’S Massage Leads To Sex

Maid Becky introduces herself and fills you in on the duties she can perform and even hints at some "extra services" as well. You heard she gives great massages which is why you asked for her when scheduling your appointment. Soon you find yourself on the bed, her hands working your every muscle, better than you had imagined. It's not long before you find yourself erect with her tits out as she's massaging your cock. You ask for more, and while she says it's not something she normally offers, she wastes no time hopping on for some extra fun! Even though she knows she shouldn't, she lets you give her a big creampie in the heat of the moment... You'll hire her again soon, won't you, master?

File Size : 509 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Maid_Becky’s_Massage.rar
Old 12-22-2021, 10:50 PM   #5570
deformis77
Privileged Member

Bratty Jamie - Frozen Load

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more, let's hope you last till the end.

File Size : 585 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 9 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Frozen_Load.mp4
Old 12-23-2021, 01:28 AM   #5571
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Christina - Santas Little Helper ChristinaMAS 3

It’s the BEST time of year - ChristinaMAS!!! I know you look forward to it every Christmas. You love to see me all decked out in holiday outfits and lingerie. Teasing your horny slave cock. Commanding it however I desire. A little tease, a little denial. A little pain and little pleasure. You never know what Goddess has in store! For Day 3 of ChristinaMAS we’re going to explore Santa’s lists. You want to make it on the good boy list this year right? Well I have the perfect opportunity for you! Santa has a lot of Christmas wishes to grant (even slave wishes) and I know someone who can lighten his load and help him out. YOU! I even think you’ll like it. Just follow my lead and do as you're told. It’s so easy. You have a mouth that’s useful and perfect for the task! That means YOU fit the bill. Let me show you how... *Have your dildo and cock sucking lips ready to play along.

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 12 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Santas_Little_Helper.mp4
Old 12-23-2021, 03:14 AM   #5572
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Wifey Who

Excuse me? You're planning on spending tonight with her? After you promised you'd visit my dungeon and let me try out my new strap-on on you. Why? Who is she? She's certainly not your priority. That much is obvious from the way it's ME you're constantly pining for and spending on. So why are you all of a sudden choosing her over me? She found your panties. She was bewildered and threw them out and now you're making it up to her. Give me a break! If I were her, I'd have made you wear them out to dinner, then fucked you in the ass until your panties are soaked! This is the last straw. She clearly doesn't understand you and you'll never be able to fix your marriage. I don't mind her pottering around in the background of your life but I will not have her taking priority. It's time for you to leave her.

File Size : 664 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Wifey_Who.mp4
Old 12-23-2021, 04:30 AM   #5573
deformis77
Privileged Member

Anika Fall - Does My Cock Make You Horny

You love seeing me with a long thick strap-on, don't you? There's just something about it that makes you click. Let's face it...you'd love to have this in your mouth and ass, wouldn't you? Today I'm going to slowly stroke this cock as I implant a fantasy in your head of you having a REAL cock in front of you in person. My words will be so arousing to you that you'll definitely be fantasizing about it in detail. Your cock is going to be so hard. I am conditioning you to start craving cock if you don't already. I want you thinking about COCK every time you masturbate!

File Size : 500 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 15 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cock_Make_You_Horny.rar
Old 12-23-2021, 05:34 AM   #5574
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Zenova - Frozen Thoughts

Come to me.... follow my voice deeper and deeper inside the cave.... come to me.... follow my voice all the way so deep inside. I bet you’re surprised to see someone out here in these ice caves. If fact you probably think you have walked so long alone in this cold that you are now imagining things. I’m really here with you, putting my thoughts directly inside your mind now. I’ve been using my magical powers to call you to me. I knew you’d be back you always come back to me even if you don’t remember you’ve been here before, I take many forms and if you open your mind up to me you can remember now that you have been under my powers before. The Ice Queen's powers are very strong, she can freeze your thoughts, she can even freeze you completely so you can't move at all! The more you stare into My icy eyes the more your thoughts freeze and drift out as soft snow. I will freeze all your thoughts leaving you completely MINDLESS. Once you are mindless I will make you stroke and sit on the edge. While you are on the edge I will tell you to cum then freeze you so you can stay frozen in PLEASURE for several minutes. There's no warning when I will say cum so you better be ready at any moment because if you don't cum right when I tell you to you will freeze on the edge unable to move or cum.

File Size : 661 MB, Resolution : 2048*1080, Duration : 35 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Frozen_Thoughts.mp4
Old 12-23-2021, 06:47 AM   #5575
deformis77
Privileged Member

Natashas Bedroom - Socratic Method For Losers

Do you know how big of a loser you are? Sure I could tell you, but that wouldn't drive the point deeply enough into your beta brain for my satisfaction. Hearing is one thing. Words are fleeting, temporary, easy to push down and forget. But when you come to the conclusions yourself, that's when the humiliation really sticks. I'll guide you to the truth using a time tested technique: The Socratic Method. My prodding questions lead you to examine. Realize. Understand. The truth is revealed, so obvious and clear that you feel it in your bones. You know it from head to heart to conscious mind. Insult a man and he's hurt for a day. Lead a man to understand his failures, and he's humiliated for life. And once you've arrived there, beaten down and destroyed, I'll show you your path. Now is the perfect time to give up all hope. It's long overdue. You'll have a little humiliation task that will make my lessons last and bind for the rest of your loser life.

File Size : 708 MB, Resolution : 2048*1080, Duration : 18 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Socratic_Method.mp4
Old 12-23-2021, 08:06 AM   #5576
deformis77
Privileged Member

Kerri King - Just a Massage

It’s just a massage really, an anal one. You’ve never truly felt the power from the inside out, but now you will know how much better it feels to be my little vibrator puppet. You will never find the same quality of orgasm by just tugging ever again, so now you have me to thank for a new obsession. Penetrate yourself properly and leak until you explode.

File Size : 1,29 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 13 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Just_a_Massage.mp4
Old 12-23-2021, 09:06 AM   #5577
deformis77
Privileged Member

Empress Poison - Gay For Jesus

Good christian boy.... I love to fuck with your morals and virtues. I know inside you are weak, and easily led and easily seduced. I am going to seduce you and mind fuck you into being horny for cock. Using my feminine, devilish charm... I am going to make you so desperate to serve and worship my goddess body that you will do ANYTHING... even be gay for Jesus... hahahahaha

File Size : 502 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 12 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Gay_For_Jesus.rar
Old 12-23-2021, 10:09 AM   #5578
deformis77
Privileged Member

Queen Muse - Public Toilet Cleaner

You'd love to be my toilet, but you're not even worthy of that. My ass and even the waste that comes out of it is too good for pathetic plebs like you. But I know that desperate losers will go to any length to get your fix...Including cleaning the toilets of public restrooms. All this talk about tenacious skid marks and the wet yellow stains on the floors, has got your dick wet and your tongue salivating. Stroke your cock for me while you think about what's to come, just a little jerk. Scouring each public restroom to find the dirtiest one is going to be so fun, knowing that you're pleasing your Queen. Watch me tease you, getting you excited while I tell you your task. This one is so dirty and degrading, I know you're going to make me laugh so hard completing this.

File Size : 616 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 7 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Public_Toilet_Cleaner.mp4
Old 12-23-2021, 11:38 AM   #5579
deformis77
Privileged Member

Natasha's Bedroom - Not a Relapse

You've sworn off femdom. You're a new man. You're a free man, no longer a slave to your submissive nature, and certainly no longer trapped by me. But you can't help being a little curious about this clip. It's ok. Buying this clip isn't a relapse; it's just satisfying a curiosity.
You promised yourself you wouldn't get hard for me, but your cock is beginning to stiffen. That's ok, it's natural to feel aroused. You're haven't surrendered control, not even close. It's not a relapse.
Put your hand around your cock as you stare at my teasing body. Slowly move that hand up and down. Any man would masturbate with a pretty girl in front of him. It's not a relapse; it's just a reflex. It's not like I'm going to lure you back into my web and trap you even more tightly than ever before. It's just a little bit of harmless fun. I promise.

File Size 502 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 16 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Not_a_Relapse.rar
Old 12-23-2021, 12:33 PM   #5580
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddexx Daphne - HATE FUCK YOUR HAND

You want to fuck your hand, don’t you? Of course. You’re a gooner. Obsessed with jerking off to FemDom porn. You think about masturbating when you wake up, while you’re at work, when you go to bed, all the time! You think about sneaking off to pump when you’re socializing, you ache to escape to the bathroom and secretly jerk that loser dick, don’t you?You’ve struggled with these urges. You feel powerless to your desires. Weak. Obsessed. Addicted. And the truth is, you really are powerless to these urges.

File Size 502 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 12 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
HATE_FUCK_YOUR_HAND.rar