Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-09-2021, 08:21 AM   #5461
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Bratty Bunny - SO MUCH SEX

SO MUCH SEX! For me! NOT you. HAHA DUH! I have so much sex, every day. All the time. Imagine that?! I bet that's not what your life is like. You don't have sex, do you?! I love bragging about all the hot sex I have, all the locations I fuck at, orgasm after orgasm. Must be sad to have such a sex-less life such as yours. I couldn't even imagine! I love fucking!

File Size : 1,08 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
SO_MUCH_SEX.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 10:26 AM   #5462
deformis77
Privileged Member

Natashas Bedroom - Evil Dating Coach

I'm your dating coach, and I'm here to get you a girlfriend. I understand you don't get a lot of dates, do you? At this point, you don't even try. You know rejection is the only possible outcome for a loser like you. But that's about to change! I'm here to help you make a dating profile that will have hot girls chasing after you in no time at all. Follow my instructions, do just what I say, and your lonely loser life will be a thing of the past. You'll be swimming in pussy in no time! That's a guarantee. All you need to do is trust me. I'm very good at this, and I definitely don't have an evil hidden agenda here. I'm not just saying all this to Encourage you into performing a totally humiliating task that will leave you feeling more rejected than ever before. You definitely won't feel like a sexual failure after this...

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 26 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Evil_Dating_Coach.rar
Old 12-09-2021, 12:03 PM   #5463
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Valora - The Stroke of Midnight

You've been playing with magic much more powerful than you. You were warned but you didn't listen and now you must pay the ultimate price. A coffin rises up and you see the ancient evil awaken inside: Me. Without saying a word, I put you under my spell and explain to you the mistake you've made. I am the carrier of the this deep and evil curse and every idiot who wakes me up gets the same curse put on them. But this particular curse is transmitted by sexual energy. I'm going to seduce your cum out of your cock and replace it with this retched curse. You will walk the earth, forever a drone and forever hexed.

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 12 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Stroke_of_Midnight.rar
Old 12-09-2021, 02:28 PM   #5464
deformis77
Privileged Member

Crystal Knight - Stroke to Female Supremacy

Curves this dangerous are beyond superior and you’re going to stroke to every divine inch of my body. My big tits make you so weak, my round ass makes you want to cum, and my voice reminds you who’s in control every second. There isn’t a submissive bone in my body. This is the definition of female supremacy. You don’t belong on my level, that’s why I placed you on your knees. I’m in the mood for an intense tease, one you might not be able to make it through. When I want to push you to the edge and make you wonder if you”ll even make it, you know this is going to an unforgettable session. Look up the definition of female supremacy and this clip will be the first thing to pop up. It’s the way it is and always will be, now stroke and cum to my superior body.

File Size : 1,51 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Female_Supremacy.part1.rar
Female_Supremacy.part2.rar
Old 12-09-2021, 04:24 PM   #5465
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Alika White - Cuck Help Pick an Outfit for My Date

Since you were a good cuck and found me a really hot guy on Tinder, I’ve got another job for you now. You need to help me pick an outfit that will make him find me irresistible on our date. First, help me pick from some of the lingerie you’ve bought me. Then we need to find the dress he’ll most want to rip off me (only 2 dresses shown in the preview but there’s more in the actual clip). So get on your knees cucky boy and help me choose my outfit while I tell you about my plans for the night, and what your part in it will be.

File Size : 1,16 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 16 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Outfit_for_My_Date.mp4
Old 12-10-2021, 03:38 AM   #5466
deformis77
Privileged Member

Bratty Bunny - Virgin No Pussy For YOU

What? You think you can get pussy? AT THIS AGE?! No way VIRGIN! You're pussiless for life. You're going to stay a virgin forever. I'm making the 'v' symbol your special little virgin symbol. I know you're a virgin, you don't have sex. You have never stuck your dick into a soft, warm, pink tight pussy. And you never will! Virgin virgin virgin. You're always going to know what it's like to be a pathetic little virgin, but you'll never know what it's like to be a real man, to fuck a woman, to make her moan and cum. That life isn't for you. No pussy for you virgin!

File Size : 1,29 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 12 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
No_Pussy_For_YOU.mp4
Old 12-10-2021, 05:54 AM   #5467
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lisa Jordan - RIP

.The time has come my locked little bitch to say your final goodbyes to your worthless cock! Kneel with me as I recite your eulogy.
R.I.P to your pathetic cock:

File Size : 504 MB, Resolution : 3840*2160, Duration : 5 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Lisa_Jordan_RIP.rar
Old 12-10-2021, 07:44 AM   #5468
deformis77
Privileged Member

Crystal Knight - Stroke to Female Supremacy 2

Curves this dangerous are beyond superior, youre going to stroke to every divine inch of my body today. My big tits make you so weak, my round ass makes you want to cum, and my voice reminds you who’s in control every second. There isn’t a submissive bone in my body. This is the definition of female supremacy. You don’t belong on my level, that’s why I placed you on your knees. I’m in the mood for an intense tease, one you might not be able to make it through. When I want to push you to the edge and make you wonder if you”ll even make it, you know this is going to an unforgettable session. Look up the definition of female supremacy and this clip will be the first thing to pop up. Its the way it is and always will be, now stroke and cum to my superior body.

File Size : 535 MB, Resolution : 3840*2160, Duration : 7 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Female_Supremacy.mp4
Old 12-10-2021, 10:41 AM   #5469
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Victoria - Sissy Training 29 CATSUIT

Slam that sissy ass down real rough on the biggest dildo you have. Stretching and holding you open, this is how I'm going to ruin you and your sissy ass do you understand me? Mmhmm now pick up another dildo and slide it down to the back of your throat and hold it there. Until I tell you that you can take it out. Of course I have even more tasks for you to do today sissy slut, humiliating and degrading.

File Size : 600 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Training_29.mp4
Old 12-10-2021, 12:20 PM   #5470
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Valora - Big Wet Tit Slave Task

My perfect tits need big loads from my good tit slaves. Loads that are built up with lots of teasing and gooning. I know you give them to me but I never get to see you do it. That's about to change. In this clip, you're going to be making a cum tribute video for me of you watching this hot, teasing clip. My wet t shirt is going to tease the goo out of your hard cock, but not until I say so. Even when I finally take it off and let you stroke to my huge, oil soaked tits, you're only cumming when I say so. Once I count you down, I want you cumming so hard on video. I only deserve big loads so I need to make sure I'm teasing enough cum out of your cock for my liking. Hurry up, I want to see how weak I make you.

File Size : 708 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 16 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Big_Wet_Tit_Task.mp4
Old 12-10-2021, 01:37 PM   #5471
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - Fetish Snowball

It's funny how you can start with just one simple turn-on. It could be anything. Maybe it's these yoga pants? The next thing you know, it's snowballed out of control. It goes from yoga pants to feet, to cuckolding, to Goddess worship, to me. In the end, I always get you to like what I like, and it's always me.

File Size : 507 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Fetish_Snowball.rar
Old 12-10-2021, 04:48 PM   #5472
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Cherry - Christmas Cock Boi

To me... you’ve always been a cock boi. Unworthy of receiving the gift of pussy. So you got c0erced into your only other option... converting your assh*le into one. It’s something that has always caught your eye. Scrolling through FinDomme with c0erced gay videos on your timeline. Surprise surprise Prrincess Cherry is fully aware of your desires. I’m here to help you take a step to the other side. While I mind fuck you into being the complete loser you are, you will fall more & MORE deep into My sissy Cock Boi Christmas Spell!

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Christmas_Cock_Boi.mp4
Old 12-11-2021, 05:06 AM   #5473
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Christina - Cum Withholding

So there’s something I want to do. It’s going to be good for you. It’s called cum withholding. You can imagine what that might mean right? You being denied. Not getting to spew all that loser goo. That doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. Who says cumming is the ultimate orgasm? Haven’t you heard that there’s people who can cum without spilling any cum at all. It’s true - and I want you to learn to do just that. It’s going to take some practice. You’re going to have to work on edging and having control over that cum. Get your girlfriend out for some practice. Just because you can’t spill doesn’t mean that it won’t feel good. For example this right here. This view makes you feel good. It feels amazing just to look. So I want you to learn to make it feel amazing while you look - without actually cumming that is!

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cum_Withholding.rar
Old 12-11-2021, 06:28 AM   #5474
deformis77
Privileged Member

Tsarina Baltic - Tit Addict Affirmations

Just sit back and listen, listen to the truth you'll live with, and repeat it with me. Resisting your true purpose and nature is an absurd thing to keep living with, I invite you to dive in deep into addiction. My perfect tits have always made you lose your mind, worshipping their softness, admire, and edge. Be the addict, don't stop just goon deeper and give into mindless bliss.

File Size : 733 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 9 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Tit_Addict_Affirmations.mp4
Old 12-11-2021, 07:17 AM   #5475
deformis77
Privileged Member

Empress Poison - Training my Latex Nurse

You are new to my clinic and before we get started I need to train you how to shine my rubber catsuit, I am going to spray myself with shine and you are going to rub it in, around every curve and make my ass and breasts shiny. I can tell you are getting really turned on by this... and so am I... let me shine you.. and try not to get carried away... Good girl... rub it around let your hands glide over my latex body

File Size : 712 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 15 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Training_my_Latex_Nurse.mp4
Old 12-11-2021, 09:24 AM   #5476
deformis77
Privileged Member

Emily Valentina - Cyber Fucked

You thought that you'd captu red the ruler of all demons, and that your intergalactic war had finally come to an end- you bought the lie that she'd be your slave, when really, the reverse was true. During your peace negotiations, her pheromones were slipping into your pores and lungs, and her powers were covertly hacking into your gear. Only when it was too late did you notice that she was totally in control, using her succubus powers to overwhelm you with lust, and suck you dry of your power! Your willpower becomes so broken that, even when given a token chance to escape, you BEG for your doom! You watch your power level drop with every orgasm, as you wildly and lustfully hallucinate, seeing her sucking and fucking you in every possible way, making you cum over and over before your free will is gone for good... and your power level drops to zero. Contains full nude, handjob, blowjob, tit fucking, multiple large cumshots, special effects, dirty talk, and full penetration!

File Size : 1.24 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 28 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cyber_Fucked.mp4
Old 12-11-2021, 11:00 AM   #5477
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mandy Marx - Puppy Tricks

Down, boy. Up, boy. Speak, boy.
Want to see how Mandy Marx trains her wayward boys?
Good boy.

File Size : 500 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Puppy_Tricks.rar
Old 12-11-2021, 12:23 PM   #5478
deformis77
Privileged Member

Alexandra Snow - Disconnect

I know one of the more difficult things about this year is that feeling of being disconnected. You’re disconnected from the people you love, the people you socialize with, even the people you fantasize about. But what if we took that a step further? What if we could disconnect you from the anxieties about your life, as well as the pleasures? We can do that here. You and I can go deep into your mind and sever the connections that cause you pain. As we do so, we’ll reinforce the connection that you and I have. By abandoning everything, you can be free to serve me and to be mine. So relax. Let go. Let’s cut the cord together.

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 14 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Disconnect.rar
Old 12-11-2021, 01:25 PM   #5479
deformis77
Privileged Member

Taylor Knight - Gay for Christmas

It's time we invite you over for a bit of slave training...This will soon feel natural to you..Just listen to everything we tell you to do, and you will do just fine...You see we will only allow you to hang out with us..If you turn into our HOUSE FAGGOT. We will start your training, just in time to be ready for Christmas. That mouth is going to make a beautiful xmas gift to one of our HOT, HUNG alphas!!

File Size : 1.4 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 8 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Gay_for_Christmas.mp4
Old 12-11-2021, 02:59 PM   #5480
deformis77
Privileged Member

Olivia Rose - Dark Side Succubus Mind Fuck

Don't get up. You are not awake. You left a door open in your mind, and I walked right through it. I can see how weak I get you and can't help but make you fall deeply in love and forsake your God in the process, following a demon succubus and giving away your soul to me, all while defiling yourself for your new Master. You won't help but touch yourself as my sweet voice echoes through your brain and makes you lose all control!

File Size : 503 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Dark_Side_Succubus.rar