Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-03-2021, 01:45 PM   #5221
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Taylor Knight - Our Little Black Game Interactive

We want to play a little game with you...We know the Holidays are approaching... And we know how to EASILY get you to fund ours!! Let's play a little game..Where we always win!! Be prepared to watch this once you start it, and have some time, because we will be timing you!!

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 9 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Game_Interactive.rar
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 03:27 PM   #5222
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Alessa - Anal Training 101

Toying with the idea of shoving foreign objects up your ass? Well, this clip is for you! I'll guide you through your first anal experience and be there every step of the way You'll be an anal whore in no time!

File Size : 1.35 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Anal_Training_101.mp4
Old 11-04-2021, 04:58 AM   #5223
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - I Lost Your Key

Oopsy! I'm so ditzy! I've been looking all over for your chastity key and I can't find it anywhere! It must have just dropped off the face of the Earth. I was gonna let you out today too but... if this key doesn't turn up... you might have to spend the rest of your life locked up. Permanent chastity. I know you were trusting me to take care of it! This isn't what you were expecting. You'll never be able to get hard again! You'll never be able to cum properly! Only ruined orgasms in chastity. Your dick will probably shrink up to adjust to the size of the cage. Maybe if you beg me to let you out... it could jog my memory. ... Hmm, no, that's not doing it. Maybe if you fuck your ass for me... I'll be inspired to remember where I left it. You'll have to get used to it anyway if you can't stroke yourself anymore! Show me how desperate you can get to be let out. Hmm, think, think, where could it be?

File Size: 781 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
I_Lost_Your_Key.mp4
Old 11-04-2021, 07:19 AM   #5224
deformis77
Privileged Member

Stella Liberty - Dr Castrator Strikes Again

You cheated on your wife and because our society is ruled by women she gets to decide your punishment. She has sent to you me, Dr. Castrator, to perform a castration on your balls. Who better to do it than a topless woman doctor! You'll get one final tease as your balls are trapped inside my burdizzo, making it impossible for you to ever be a real man again. Your virility? Your sex drive? All gone when I am done with you, instead you will be transformed into a docile, obedient, subservient and loving husband whose only goal is to please his wife. Now pull them out and let's get started! Also watch this!

File Size: 704 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Dr_Castrator_Strikes_Again.mp4
Old 11-04-2021, 09:26 AM   #5225
deformis77
Privileged Member

Stella Liberty - Men Are Slaves

In my world all men are slaves. Thing is, you were discarded at the man dump and I picked you up and brought you to my compound to give you one last chance to prove that you don't belong in the incinerator. I am going to re-train you to be an obedient little fuck toy that I will rent out to my paying friends. No protest allowed, this is your last chance to add value to my life. Spread your legs and open wide, its time for me to inspect the merchandise.

File Size: 672 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Men_Are_Slaves.mp4
Old 11-04-2021, 11:24 AM   #5226
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Evelyn - Grindr Fuck & Facial

The first video in this series is "Foot Sissy Self Facial". This time I come over to your house, and as I sit on your bed I see a dildo on the floor. I pick it up and ask if you're the one who uses it. I begin to humiliate you, and I tell you to bend over and take it in the ass for Me. After using it on you for while your ass is gaping open. I then tell you that I've invited a horny man from Grindr over to fuck your holes. He comes in and immediately begins to fuck your ass. He said he'd pull out, but he doesn't. He breeds you and leaves you full of sperm. I tell you not to waste it, and I put your dildo balls deep in your ass, and have you put some panties onto hold it in place. Then I tell you it's time for your orgasm. I instruct you to get in the loser position, and give yourself another self faci

File Size: 670 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Grindr_Fuck.mp4
Old 11-04-2021, 12:22 PM   #5227
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lucid Lavender - Cum In Your Cage – Intense Chastity Ruined Orgasm

Make sure you have your chastity device on and lock it. Then I want you to grab a vibrator. I'm going to make you cum while you're in chastity. I know it's possible, I've done it before. And if you can't well sorry, that sucks. Either way, this is going to be a very intense ride... Is your cock being squeezed by the cage? Is it nice and hard in there? Start touching it, pulling on it, touching your balls. Pump it if you can. Put your fingers through the little holes. I'll bet just putting it on and hearing the lock click made your cock so hard. I want your cock pressing against that cage. Feeling it press against that cage makes you even hornier. Press that vibrator against the cage now and stroke it as best you can. It must be so frustrating. Tug that cage and feel the vibrations.

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 12 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cum_In_Your_Cage.rar
Old 11-04-2021, 03:19 PM   #5228
deformis77
Privileged Member

I Want Amiee - Take my dick while you pray to Allah

Isnt it time for your prayer? But here you are horny and begging for my attention. How about this you get down on that little rug of yours with your ass bare and ill fuck that dark filthy hole of yours and give you something to really call your muslims gods name out loud for. oh All*h! OH All*h!! OH ALL*H!!!

File Size : 1.34 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 7 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Take_my_dick_while_you_pray.mp4
Old 11-04-2021, 06:39 PM   #5229
deformis77
Privileged Member

Bratty Bunny - No Nutting for 30 DAYS

You think you can complete this edging gooning challenge? You think you can do it for 30 whole days and nights?! You're going to keep edging and get those heavy blue balls but you're going to keep from having an orgasm. Your orgasm is denied for 30 days. I know you're going to keep getting hard and watching all my clips on repeat, but there's no cumming for you for thirty days. You can ache for me, you can edge, you will be a moaning drooling fool, but no cumming. No nutting! No nutting! No nutting!

File Size: 505 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
No_Nutting_for_30_DAYS.rar
Old 11-05-2021, 04:28 AM   #5230
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Locktober Drip Challenge Failure

Awww, you couldn’t do it? You must not be horny enough! It must have been hell to watch the minutes creep by, wanting so desperately to be released, but not being able to leak. Your balls are so full and you can’t even let out a glass of pre-cum! You’re lucky I’m pushing you like this and making you earn your release. I’m helping you empty your balls too. It’s gonna feel so much better after earning it. Or not! It might just feel agonizing after all this torment. Stick it in the freezer and keep filling it tomorrow, slut! Drip drip drip, you don’t want it to turn into No Nut November, do you?

File Size: 534 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Drip_Challenge_Failure.mp4
Old 11-05-2021, 06:09 AM   #5231
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Locktober Drip Challenge Success

Congratulations, bitch! How many times did you have to try the challenge before you succeeded in squeezing out enough drops to fill that glass? You must be pleased with yourself! I guess your cock’s not completely useless after all, after a month of chastity. You made it through Locktober, through Goddess’ gruelling tasks. It must have been so challenging not to tamper with the cage, especially at the end. Now it’s time to open up that cage. You’ve earned your release. I want you to savour your new freedom and blow a big load for me. If you don’t cum hard enough at the end… I might lock you back up again. Show me all that frustration was worth it for this orgasm.

File Size: 735 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 18 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Drip_Challenge_Success.mp4
Old 11-05-2021, 08:12 AM   #5232
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Alika White - Jerk as I Bully You

I’m going to bully you in a lot of ways today! I was feeling extra mean and bratty when I filmed this. I had so many ways I wanted to bully you that this clip ended up being nearly 20 minutes long. I’m going to let you jerk off the whole time, but only if you do everything I say. If you don’t do anything tell you to, you take your hand off your dick and turn off the video. I mean, what use are you if you’re not going to entertain me. And I have a lot of ways for you to entertain me while I reinforce what a loser you are.

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 18 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Jerk_as_I_Bully_You.rar
Old 11-05-2021, 09:22 AM   #5233
deformis77
Privileged Member

Majesty Natalie – Brain Moneypulation

Moneypulation at its finest. This is an extra special brain melting clip to train you into becoming a $ubmissive piggy for me to RUIN. This clip includes lots of censored (with a blur effect) pussy/panties because I had a pussy-lip slip. I could have re-filmed the clip, but I actually laughed at the idea of you paying to see my blurry censored pussy. LOL. I put the uncensored version in the preview because I think it will be extra humiliating to pay $$$ when you already saw it without the blur. I include lots of brain melting and mind washing subliminal messages and binaural beats and music. Soon you will be begging me for FINANCIAL RUIN. Soon you will be nothing but a WALLET.

File Size: 506 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 7 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Brain_Moneypulation.rar
Old 11-05-2021, 10:40 AM   #5234
deformis77
Privileged Member

Stella Sol - NOvember Chastity Challenge

So you started My Locktober chastity program, and some of you finished. Others of you meandered across it and wanted to explore chastity more deeply with Me as your proverbial key holder. For the short handful of My dedicated subs, this is a continuation into NOvember where your only orgasms are at My will and so far they have been spaced out by 2 or more weeks or more. How much further can you go? Your clarity and focus and free time has been reappropriated into meaningful life, betterment of Women, more devotion to your Goddess. So say it now. Affirm thanks to Me for allowing you to relinquish the power of your cursed phallus into My control. My monthly programs are often $300 or more. This is NOvember is no exception. Buy this clip and I will expect at least that much over the course of the 30 days, especially if you'd like to fulfill My will and your need to surrender. You're so welcome wilted dick caged bitchboy!

File Size: 508 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
NOvember_Challenge.rar
Old 11-06-2021, 06:56 AM   #5235
deformis77
Privileged Member

SorceressBebe - Alpha Destruction

I have a fantasy of a sadistic woman catching me and shaving my head bald with a razor, then causing as much ball pain as possible, before discussing Castrating me. Brutal castration, like cut a ball out of the scrotum and take a take a b.ite of it like an apple, while it is still attached, and you are looking into my eyes brutal. Not to be too upfront but I am an alpha seeking to be scared out of my mind by a playfully sadistic woman. The last part, i have a massive pigtail fetish. I like to see them tight to the head so I can see the lines of your skull and I like to see the pigtail part in the back of your head.

File Size : 528 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 15 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Alpha_Destruction.mp4
Old 11-06-2021, 08:00 AM   #5236
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Alika White - Locktober Check in (Email Response)

It’s time to check in on the bitch boys I’ve already locked up. After you’ve grovelled before me and felt the frustration of not being able to touch your cock while I give you orders, you’re going to email me answers to the questions in this clip. I’ll use those answers to decide what I want to do with you. Maybe I’ll change somethings about your rules, ramp up the frustration levels or give you tasks. It all depends on how you answer my questions and how mean I’m feeling. If you really want to stand a better chance of me letting you out of chastity, use the markup code "BRIBE" when buying this clip and I might be nicer to you.

File Size : 734 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Locktober_Check_in.mp4
Old 11-06-2021, 09:55 AM   #5237
deformis77
Privileged Member

Alix Lynx - High End Call Girl Locks Up Your Little Dick Instead Of Taking Your Virginity

You are a high end call girl who is contacted by a man who says he is still a virgin. The reason he's still a virgin he tells you is because his dick is really small. He's self conscious so he wants you to know up front so you won't laugh at him and make him feel uncomfortable. When he arrives you are kind, you take off your clothes and encourage him to get undressed as well. Then you see his cock. It is SO small. You promised not to laugh but you can't help but crack little smile. Your kindness turns a bit devious. You sit him down and say, 'You know I am a call girl, but I'm also a dominatrix. I've seen men like you before. And men like you, well there's a reason you don't have sex, and it's because of the size of your cock. You weren't meant to have sex. Not with a dick that small. Dicks that small were meant for only one thing, chastity. I will preserve your little dick's virginity forever.' You go on to convince him that locking up his dick and being owned by you will be far more fulfilling than losing his virginity. In fact, it is a privilege for him to be locked up by you. It is better that he remain a virgin for life and you will ensure that by holding his key forever.

File Size : 759 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
High_End_Call_Girl.mp4
Old 11-07-2021, 07:20 AM   #5238
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lucid Lavender - The Mind Fuck Clock

Since C4S won't let us talk about poppers anymore, here you go. Your intox goddess wants you as susceptible as possible.
Pop, smoke, or drink for Lucid and let your mind warp and bubble to her command.

File Size : 501 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 16 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
The_Mind_Fuck_Clock.rar
Old 11-07-2021, 08:06 AM   #5239
deformis77
Privileged Member

Alexandra Snow - Submission

When you think about your fantasies, what happens? Do they come by in the fleeting moment? Do they stay with you throughout the day, lingering in the back of your mind? Do they hijack your brain so you can think of nothing else? You like to think you’re just a sexually driven guy but it’s much more than that. You’re not fulfilling your greatest need and so your fantasies become stronger and stronger. They interrupt your life and take over. You’ve denied yourself the root of your fantasies. Submission. Your greatest desire is to submit and if you can’t fulfill that, your mind will never be free

File Size : 504 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 6 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Submission.rar
Old 11-07-2021, 10:12 AM   #5240
deformis77
Privileged Member

Bratty Bunny - Gay Tasks

You're going to do some very gay tasks for me today. You have a lot of tendencies you need to face. It's time to be honest with yourself that you're a flaming homo. You're going to finish every last task that I give you. You're going to be such a good gay slut for me. Such a nasty little slut for Bratty Bunny! Get that mouth, hands, and ass ready!

File Size : 503 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 15 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Gay_Tasks.rar