Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-19-2007, 04:25 PM   #1
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson
Default Bible Says: It is ok to rape your daughters!

Lot was a just and righteous man.

And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds 2 Peter 2:7-8

He was the only man that God saved from the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.

...the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city. Genesis 19:15

He got drunk and impregnated his virgin daughters.

Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. Genesis 19:32-36
[B]

But some kinds of incest are not ok.

And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:11

And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:12

And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you. -- Leviticus 20:14

So it is ok to rape your daughters, but not your father's wife, daughter in-law, or his wife's mother. Why? Because they are not your "property", they belong to another man. But go ahead and rape your wife and daughters all you want - the bible says it's ok.

You can take the whole of the 10 commandments, and boil it down to "Thou shall not steal."
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #2
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation

Emily, it sure comes as no big surprise 4U when i say ur posts and comments are amongst the very most substancial and readworthy of the site... whichever it is!
Old 08-19-2007, 06:00 PM   #3
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Only one small problem. Lot's daughters got him drunk so he would impregnate them.

They raped him .
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:16 PM   #4
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnc4fun
Only one small problem. Lot's daughters got him drunk so he would impregnate them.

They raped him .
See, I thought that, as it sounds like they got him wasted and took turns riding him.

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:25 PM   #5
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Bible still does not list daughters as un-rape-able!

You can rape anyone, so long as they don't belong to another Israelite!

Women are property. And there are some properties you don't have to respect. Lots of pillage and rape in the bible.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 05:09 PM   #6
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, Em, you seem to be taking this from the old testament, however, after Jesus came and was crucified, that abolished the old testament laws and way of life.

Tis my meager understanding from those I know who have studied the bible and those I know to frequent church.

Also, God destroyed Sodom and Ghamora (sp), so I don't think that behavior was well approved.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:59 PM   #7
IndianKid

IndianKid has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson

You can rape anyone, so long as they don't belong to another Israelite!

Women are property. And there are some properties you don't have to respect. Lots of pillage and rape in the bible.
Unrapeable?

Haha Emily, are you female? I know the name is female but still.

Maybe I should read the bible to masturbate .
IndianKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 07:37 PM   #8
Twisted & Easy

Twisted & Easy has initial reputation

MAN has also made incest a taboo.. and yet the entire human race is founded on incest.. first there was adam and eve..only.. now there are billions of people.. had to be some daddy humping, mother porking.. brother blowing somewhere. So not only is raping your daughter ok.. might as well jump mom too.. eve's sons must have.

Last edited by Twisted & Easy; 08-20-2007 at 07:39 PM.
Twisted & Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:50 PM   #9
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted & Easy
MAN has also made incest a taboo.. and yet the entire human race is founded on incest.. first there was adam and eve..only.. now there are billions of people.. had to be some daddy humping, mother porking.. brother blowing somewhere. So not only is raping your daughter ok.. might as well jump mom too.. eve's sons must have.
Genesis 4:13-17
And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.

Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Actually, from the looks of it, Eve's Son's didn't...using the Bible the line of Adam came down through Cain who married a woman from the land of Nod...Oddly, we never get an answer to where this entire land of other people came from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Johnson
Leviticus actually lists a good number of relations that are not suppose to occur...The first of which is:

None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.

Nakedness meaning sexual relations in the King James Version.

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:52 AM   #10
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very good Becka!