Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-06-2006, 08:21 AM   #1
AussieKid

AussieKid has initial reputation
Default Question for the men

As a female, I'm wondering...

When you rape a girl, are you wanting them to fight you or end up enjoying it???

AussieKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 10:17 AM   #2
deceptively_mild_dictator

deceptively_mild_dictator has initial reputation
Post hi

end up enjoying fer sure. but i think many of the hardcore members here wont like that. for theyll say, once the victim wants it, its not rape anymore. but i think id like them to end up enjoying, because that would be satisfying. its interesting to note that most real-life rapists dont really feel satisfied after the fuck. they actually feel depressed. or ami i wrong?
deceptively_mild_dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:07 AM   #3
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I want her lying on the floor, with her dress ripped, her lingerie torn, stretched, and yanked away, crying, sobbing, and feeling hurt, violated, abused, and ruined!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 12:14 PM   #4
Buzzzkill

Buzzzkill has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Buzzzkill

Sometimes I want them to end up enjoying it but I rarely want them to fight, it wastes valuable time.
Buzzzkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 02:39 PM   #5
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

I want to beat her down, then when she's down I want her to be trying to shut out what's going on while I fuck her. I want it to be a happy memory for me, and a traumatic ordeal for her.
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 11:11 PM   #6
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I want her to fight, in her restraints, ie. squirming. As for enjoying it, for me, the more she hates it the better. One of my goals is for her to at one stage say to herself 'anyone but you.'
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 04:53 AM   #7
rpstkllr

Default My wish

first she resist, when she see that she had no chance, her will breaks and she howls and begs when she lying on the floor.
Her mini skirt pulled up, the top and the lingerie are torn.

Last edited by rpstkllr; 03-06-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-07-2006, 04:58 AM   #8
Johnt

Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnt has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Johnt
Default Wildcats

Hi Mate, greetigs from Syd!
They have got to be fighting and screaming all the way. Whats the point in fucking a druged or drunk chick so out of it she knows not what is happening. Make mine wide awake and knowing what is going down. To feel their bodies under yours, to see that look of fear and terror in their eyes as you ram all the way up to your balls in the tight fist like cunts. Or that sound that they make when you first ram in, that mixture of a sob/scream as they know they have lossed. That's one of the pros of a gang rape. You just use your mates to hold her down so she can fight, rather than intimadating them into submission in a solo attack.

John
Johnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 04:26 PM   #9
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieKid
As a female, I'm wondering...

When you rape a girl, are you wanting them to fight you or end up enjoying it???

What kind of a question is that? BOTH of course! If she backs down too soon, it takes away the challenge and is actually a bit dissapointing. Fighting all the way and not enjoying it at all is pretty good, but the ultimate high is when she backs down just before I cum and ends up asking for more. It gives you a sense of triumph that just doesn't compare...
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 11:46 PM   #10
Tanya

sdf

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:50 PM.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:07 AM   #11
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tanya,

There's the old joke about the masochist who cried out, "Beat me! Beat me"
So the sadist just stood by, and laughed.

Now to the point: If you want to be forced to the point where you are
Quote:
taunted and humiliated and cryuing and begging to stop til the end
how much force--or what kind of situation--does it take for it to be sufficiently, genuinely ugly for you to be really raped--and not just a play-actor going along with things?
Old 03-15-2006, 04:32 PM   #12
rapemyass

rapemyass has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnt
Hi Mate, greetigs from Syd!
They have got to be fighting and screaming all the way. Whats the point in fucking a druged or drunk chick so out of it she knows not what is happening. Make mine wide awake and knowing what is going down. To feel their bodies under yours, to see that look of fear and terror in their eyes as you ram all the way up to your balls in the tight fist like cunts. Or that sound that they make when you first ram in, that mixture of a sob/scream as they know they have lossed. That's one of the pros of a gang rape. You just use your mates to hold her down so she can fight, rather than intimadating them into submission in a solo attack.

John
I like the way you think John
rapemyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 04:45 PM   #13
NaughtyKty

NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)
Send a message via AIM to NaughtyKty

This thread has absolutely got my kitty purring...I think we should start a thread like this for the women...about how they want their rape to go. Personally, I want to be slapped around a bit and intimidated into obeying and trying to please the rapist, but crying and begging for mercy til the end. In my fantasies, sometimes a bit of mercy is shown, and sometimes a lot.
Luv,
Kitty
Old 03-15-2006, 05:05 PM   #14
rapemyass

rapemyass has initial reputation

I guess I like to whimper and beg....hoping that would be a turn on. Want to experience humiliation as well, like having to offer my tit for my assailant to chew.
rapemyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 11:54 AM   #15
prey4me
Privileged Member

I'm beginning to notice a common--but not absolute--theme among the ladies.

You want to be hurt--somewhat--but not harmed
you want the man to be absolutely in control
You place a premium on psychological power and intimidation.

Am I on to something?
Old 03-16-2006, 12:42 PM   #16
Echo

Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deceptively_mild_dictator
end up enjoying fer sure. but i think many of the hardcore members here wont like that. for theyll say, once the victim wants it, its not rape anymore.
"Wanting" it and "enjoying" it are not necessarily the same thing.

I want her to hate it and fight against it with all her strength. I want her to be horrified, traumatized, humiliated, and defeated. But I also want her to be secretly excited by it, and disgusted with herself for becoming aroused.

What I like most about this board, by the way, is when the various women describe what turns them on about rape. Keep it up ladies! You all make me want to tie you to a tree and pound yr cunts until my dick goes numb.
Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 02:12 PM   #17
Mad Max

Mad Max has initial reputation
Default I want her to cum

I don't want her to give in and enjoy the rape, but I do want her to cum. I want to spend so much time going down on her while she's tied up that an orgasm is inevitable. I want her to have mixed feelings about being raped and cuming during the rape. More than one orgasm would be even better.

email if you want to talk rape or send photos or movies.

iwanttorape@gmail.com

Max
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 04:29 PM   #18
NaughtyKty

NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)NaughtyKty Level 5 (500+)
Send a message via AIM to NaughtyKty

Prey4me, you just gave a pretty good description of my fantasies and desires. Not exact but closer than most people usually assume. Does that mesh with how the guys want it? How much do they want to girl to suffer, and more importantly, why? In my stories and fantasies, it's usually an ex boyfriend wanting payback, or a current boyfriend who catches, or thinks that he has evidence of, the girl cheating on him or something. I'm pretty creative at coming up with reasons for a girl to end up in the clutches of an angry man. But I have to justify his anger. I don't really care for rape just for the sake of rape. Seems TOO immoral if that makes any sense.
Luv,
Kitty
Old 03-21-2006, 07:26 AM   #19
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I don't really care for rape just for the sake of rape. Seems TOO immoral if that makes any sense.
Luv,
Kitty
purity of desire. sometimes you buy a big mac because you are a bit hungry. sometimes you buy one because you want a big mac, just simply want that one thing for the sheer sake of wanting it...a craving, if you will.

Which is more enjoyable?

When the desire is pure.
MarcEdeSade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 09:11 AM   #20
AussieKid

AussieKid has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me
I'm beginning to notice a common--but not absolute--theme among the ladies.

You want to be hurt--somewhat--but not harmed
you want the man to be absolutely in control
You place a premium on psychological power and intimidation.

Am I on to something?
Sounds very close.

I want to be hurt enough that there is physical evidence eg. bruises, superficial cuts, broken wrist from struggling etc, but not so much that I'm hospitalized. I don't want any control, physical or psychological. I want to be able to justify getting help while having the physical damage to show internal my pain.