Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-26-2008, 05:01 AM   #1
IndianKid

IndianKid has initial reputation
Default Jealous of Americans - Is it bad for me to think this way?

I have been chatting with Americans. I have heard from American women that most American women undergo some form of sexual harassment at some point in their life. Some of them even includes fondling and so on. I even talked with a american girl on the net who said her boss would tell her to sit on her lap . I basically cummed right there. He even fondled her and she still didn't report it!

I also spoke to a guy who was saying he has personally seen sexual harassment on a daily basis. I have never seen anything like that in my whole life(yeah, not kidding), only in movies .

I come from a society where a guy, even if he makes comments about a girl, may get beaten up(yeah I am not kidding) or at least may be dealt with by the police.

Is it wrong that I am jealous of Americans? The women are so tolerant of stuff! I am sure I won't do anything to hurt anybody but I fantasise about this scenario - like the kind of stuff I do if I were born in America . It is kind of ridiculous, I know but I am not a bad person at all. I just fantasise about all this.
IndianKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:12 AM   #2
henryfish

henryfish has initial reputation

There was a cute receptionist at the financial services firm where I used to work. I used to fantasize about the senior partners taking her into the mailroom and fucking her. I never saw in harassment in any of my workplaces though.
henryfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 10:41 AM   #3
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

you know Indiankid in my society we not beaten up (maybe if she have friends) ok harassment exist but never see and never to much you say in the americans society, we call harassment in France is just try to seduct in job (not just a time of course), but sincerely in France to the XXI century it a lot of women who have power
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:39 PM   #4
Alexk272727

Alexk272727 has initial reputation

I think you have a bad idea of America. I'm not sure who you talk too, but the laws are pretty strick here. I'm not saying that guys wouldn't sexually harass women in America as that seems almost impossible in any society short of threatening people with death if they do it. The laws in America are pretty strict concerning rape and sexual harassment. Asking someone out on a date in the workplace can be considered sexual harassment. If a girl shows any sign of wanting to stop sex and the guy doesn't comply it's considered rape. I think perhaps some of the women are not well enough educated to know this. There are quite a few who take advantage of it to sue guys for money these days though. I think when you don't live in another country it's hard to judge it. Most of the rape fantasy movies I've seen in my life come from other countries then America. There are very few I've seen with American actresses. This has always lead me to believe you can get away with a lot more in other countries, but this may not be true.
Alexk272727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:52 PM   #5
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianKid View Post
I also spoke to a guy who was saying he has personally seen sexual harassment on a daily basis. I have never seen anything like that in my whole life(yeah, not kidding), only in movies .

I come from a society where a guy, even if he makes comments about a girl, may get beaten up(yeah I am not kidding) or at least may be dealt with by the police.
There are societies more perfect or advanced than others, the important thing is not where you live, but what could you do for make it a more tolerant society.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:43 PM   #6
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm an american theres a really cute 20 year old girl i work with who constantly flirts with everyone, and if you flirt back she'll fuck with you, and either put your hands on her ass, or rub her ass against your dick, and then when you grab a boob, she's acts like she didn't want you to, then playfully runs away. Its a nice distraction at work...and i've kinda gotten off on a tangent, hope this is still relevant. Just trying to give one perspective from one american workplace in a college town.

I guess my point was that my activity is sexual harrasment in definition, but she invites it and doesn't complain, which in my opinion makes it not sexual harrasment. Additionally, i wouldn't put it past her to fuck the boss for a raise.

however i consider this an exception and agree that if a girl even thinks 'no' during sex in the US, the guy stands a good chance of going to jail. I constantly worry that i'm gonna hook up with a girl and end up accused of raping her... i won't rape a girl or sleep with a girl who's obnoxiously drunk...that being said, i'll fuck a drunk girl... but if i'm accused and the investigators look at my cpu, i'd be hung just for my activity on this board.

Last edited by TZOFOSHO; 08-29-2008 at 01:48 PM.
TZOFOSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:51 PM   #7
luckyluke372
Banned

luckyluke372 is infamous around these partsluckyluke372 is infamous around these parts

I think thats a generality.
luckyluke372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:37 PM   #8
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In the US, it's not just the case of "breaking the law" but company's can fire you for even a whiff of sexual harrassment. It's called "creating a hostile environment". You don't even have to touch the woman or even hit on her. Just make a slightly off color remark and you the get the Human Resource department chasing after you like a pack of mad wolves. That or they can go to the state Labor Commission that reflexively takes the position the company is at fault. And don't even get me started on the labor unions!

I'm sure sexual harrassment still happens in some places of the work force. I think the type Indian Boy mentioned is becoming increasing rare in the corporate workplace. I'm all for equality in the work place, but if anything we've gone overboard into political correctness in the USA.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 06:54 PM   #9
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

IndianKid, think you have the wrong idea, if you go to America and just start touching up women, you will end up in jail, same thing in England, lots of Asian men, Paki's mainly think white women are just there to be used, they don't understand the concept of sexual freedom compared to their repressive Muslim world
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:12 PM   #10
Dusky
Banned

Dusky has initial reputation

I'm an American, too, and I don't know who you have been talking to, but older and wiser is right. Even if you don't end up in jail that woman just might kick your ass or worse. We teach 'em to shoot here.

There is more tolerance of teasing, but remember it's up to her how much she takes.
Dusky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:05 AM   #11
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I gotta be the third on this train, kid. Older and Dusky are on the money here. Someone lied to you. Hard. In the U.S., sexual harassment is taken very seriously. You can lose your job, your house (in a lawsuit) and your freedom if you go so far as to get "handsy". The general rule is if a person says they are uncomfortable- or in some cases even hints at that- you stop it immediately.

And most people don't even push up to that rule. They just keep their mouths shut and do their jobs. "Sex isn't a question to be raised at work" is the philosophy of the majority. Sure I've worked in places where people tease and even touch, but NEVER without permission. Never. In fact, a co-worker was fired a couple months back because his JOKES were inappropriate to one woman. She had warned him, but he felt it was his "right". Now he has the "right" to find a new job.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:23 AM   #12
nadeshiko

nadeshiko has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to nadeshiko

Indiankid, you would totally get fired for that. SERIOUSLY. People get fired for saying things that are inappropriate especially if you do not listen to warnings.

It was like that in the past, I am told but not in my lifetime.

But hey, you can play that game out as a fantasy.
nadeshiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:50 PM   #13
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

This is the rape videos and pics secton. Find an appropriate place for your questioin other than here please.
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:00 PM   #14
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Actually snarkopo,this is the Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum section.
Please don't take this wrong I just wanted to make sure we are all on the same page.As far as the original question goes,IndianKid,here in the US you can get away with something like that OR you can go to jail.It all depends on the girl in question.Some love to openly flirt at work or go out afterward but some will just get you fired.You just have tobecome a really good judge of caracter or you will screw you life up.And that would suck.Be happy with what life has given you,it could be a lot worse.The homeless rate in this country is rediculous!

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:46 AM   #15
IndianKid

IndianKid has initial reputation

Haha I am happy with what I have. Just that, I sometimes get jealous . I know that is stupid.

I heard sexual harassment is more common in maybe restaurents and jobs than corporate level jobs. Also in high school and college, i heard it is very high. Is that true?
IndianKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:28 AM   #16
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

I think that you have misconceptions about America just like we have misconceptions about India. For example you would not find this article detailing the best places for a quickie in your average American newspaper:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...4,flstry-1.cms

Excerpt:
Quote:
Elevator
Rahul and Sonia, colleagues at a call centre swear by the benefits of intimacy in an elevator. Says Rahul, "It's a lot of a fun when you sneak out to the elevator. Making out there acts as a huge stress buster, especially when you are staying up nights continuously. You can always stop the elevator midway, do your thing and be back in seven minutes sharp. But be ready for the looks that your friends give you once you step back in. " Reiterates Sonia, "quickies are a lot of fun if you know what you want and how to go about it."
B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:25 AM   #17
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO View Post
I'm an american theres a really cute 20 year old girl i work with who constantly flirts with everyone, and if you flirt back she'll fuck with you, and either put your hands on her ass, or rub her ass against your dick, and then when you grab a boob, she's acts like she didn't want you to, then playfully runs away. Its a nice distraction at work...and i've kinda gotten off on a tangent, hope this is still relevant. Just trying to give one perspective from one american workplace in a college town.
You my friend are a lucky man.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:20 PM   #18
Hollow

Hollow Level 9 (900+)Hollow Level 9 (900+)Hollow Level 9 (900+)Hollow Level 9 (900+)Hollow Level 9 (900+)Hollow Level 9 (900+)Hollow Level 9 (900+)Hollow Level 9 (900+)

This does not happen in the USA. If you tried that shit you would be in jail.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:04 PM   #19
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianKid View Post
Haha I am happy with what I have. Just that, I sometimes get jealous . I know that is stupid.

I heard sexual harassment is more common in maybe restaurents and jobs than corporate level jobs. Also in high school and college, i heard it is very high. Is that true?
Honestly we're not hiding anything from you when we have all answered that sexual harassment is treated seriously and you will get fired/sued/sent to jail in most cases in the U.S. Are there exceptions? Sure there are. There are exceptions everywhere. The general rule though, is if you just grab some ass at work like you hint at, you'll be in jail or looking for a new job the next day. Often both.

High schools and colleges are now keenly aware of sexual harassment laws (and boy do we have a ton of those laws) and they prosecute faster than most other places (especially high schools). Kids in high schools may get away with it to some extent, but that does not by any means apply to adults who work in high schools. We prosecute them very strigently and they go to prison (even women who do it) after being plastered all over the news. On the corporate level, I can tell you I was once fired from a job because I reciprocated the advances of a woman and she later got pissed off and spread that I harassed her. Think about that. She started it. I reciprocated. I got fired. And y'know what? I agree with them. It was inappropriate for the workplace. The only part thatI don't agree with is she didn't get fired with me. She was holding a much lower position though, so I admit I deserved it more.

I'd love to find out where you're getting your misinformation. Movies maybe?America really isn't the land of sexual oppurtunity that they are telling you it is.

Last edited by EvilJ; 12-05-2008 at 10:07 PM.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:08 AM   #20
Morgaine

Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)
Default american nature

I've always thought of America as a land where sexuality is publicly repressed. Where people are very conservative in the public...
But I guess it's the european point of view which comes from seeing american tourists having a good time when they come to visit our good old continet :-) And don't get me wrong, everybody acts more free if he's miles away from home.
Morgaine is offline   Reply With Quote