Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-20-2007, 05:37 PM   #1
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Badge.

I been tracking this bitch for over a month now. Ever since I first seen her, doing 9Ø in her ford on 5, I knew I had to have her.
And get her I did- Between Ø945 and 1ØØØ, she checks the rest stop. Her sup said she’s there to check for vagrants. But I knew she’s cutting work. I seen her light up, fill out the papers to say she chased them out, then take a leak.
I got a key made for the restrooms- checking to see if she bites. First time, locked the womens. Then the mens. Ladies switched over when I locked theirs, unless they had a brat with them. guys, pussies that they are, they’d knock, ask to enter, all that shit. I thought only bitches wore skirts… Heh…
Then I did it. On my way there, at 6 am, I put a plague on the rest stop signs, over the “5 miles” part, saying “Closed for repairs.” I knew she’d miss it. Then I locked the bathrooms- Discourage anyone else. Opened the widow over the last stall- nice refection, I can see the whole stall. I’ll be able to see every move she makes, and maybe, if I’m lucky, see her belt hung up. I took a crap in the first stall, a piss in the second (making sure to piss on the seat), and didn’t flush either of them. She had to use the last one. There was already a hole in the partition, not sure who put it there when. This was too fucking easy.
I hung a sign on the women’s room door, “Danger, do not enter, unsafe asbestos danger.” I knew she wouldn’t fall for it, but I don’t care- she’ll never tell. Not that they’d believe her anyways. At Ø93Ø, I unlocked the men’s room door. Now, when she comes, she’ll use the mens room and the stall I want her to.
Then she came- 1Ø minutes went by before she arrived, but arrive she did. “Good morning, sir,” she greeted. “¿You know the rest stop is closed for repairs?”
“Ya but my car was overheating. It was either stop here or on the side of the road, next to the big rigs going 7Ø.”
“Alright,” she sighed. “¿How long do you think it will be?”
“¿Maybe, I dunno, 2Ø minutes?” I answered.
“Alright, but they’re planning some major repairs here. Ripping up the blacktop. I’d be gone then, if I were you,” she sneered.
“Yes ma’am,” I answered her. Now it’s REALLY on… bitch wants to punk me, now I’m gonna put that shit on the internet, show the whole fucking world what a cock-gobbling whore she really is…
I watched her walk up to the women’s restrooms, try the door, see the sign. Turned around, headed right over to men’s rooms. I waited 45 seconds, 15 longer than I meant to. She was there alright. I could see her her panties on the floor- tighty whities, nothing special. Wasn’t planning on needing them. Good. I moved into the stall next to hers, the one I’d pissed in. I opened my fly, pull the 1Ø out of my pocket, then thought better of it, put the 1Ø back and pull the 5 out. Pushed it through with my prick.
“¿Well, you gonna suck it or what?” I demand, after she hesitated for a second. I know she has no choice- Her only avenue of escape is closed, and her pants are around her ankles. She’s pretty much trapped, and the most they’d really have me on is a pandering and exposure. I know I’d get off the exposing charge because it would be part of the pandering charge.
Finally, her lips were on my cock, sliding up and down. I’m filming her, sucking my dick, using the window to see her. I can feel her fear, she’s trembling so hard I can feel it even in her mouth, trembling so hard I can feel her molars. “¡No teeth, bitch!” I snap. Finally, I got off- she held on at first, so I yanked it back, spraying jizm over her face, he hair, her shirt. Ya, try explaining THAT to your buddies, you cock whore…
In the window, I could see her spit it out, trying not to puke. “thanks, sweetheart,”, I growled, then headed outside again. Asi settled into the bench, I called Mary and Paul back, checked their drinks.
She came out a few minutes later, her shirt, hair very wet. “¿You ok, lady?” I asked.
“¿Huh? Oh, ya, sure. I’m fine.”
“Well. Take it easy then.”
She rushed back to her patrol car- Ya, I bagged me a State Trooper… Shame no one’ll ever know…

Last edited by Andering REDDSON; 03-23-2007 at 08:56 PM.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote