Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-29-2008, 06:19 AM   #101
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

As I returned to the cabin, I glanced at the table as if to check that you had in fact cleaned up after you, A fact I already knew as I had been watching you through the window. Seating myself on the chair facing the couch directly in front of you and simply sit there staring at you.

The uncomfortable silence growing as we sit there in silence, The ticking of the clock the only sound in the room. Your eyes never wavering from a spot on the wall above my head, Were as I make no attempt to hide my roving eyes.

Using my foot a bridge the gap between us I push against your knee, opening your legs just enough that I can see under your skirt. Your bald slit barely visible within the the shadows of your garment yet it is enough for me, for the moment at least.

The ticking of the clock seeming to grow louder and louder as the time drags on, “Did you enjoy your breakfast” I suddenly ask my voice seeming loud in the oppressive silence...
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:37 AM   #102
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As your foot pushes my knees apart, I get annoyed at you but refuse to look at you. I think you filthy pervert. My stomach does a flip flop and bile comes up into my mouth. I swallow and feel worse. Then you have the nerve to ask me how I enjoyed my breakfast. Just the thought of it makes my stomach churn uncomfortabally.

My eyes drop down to your, hate is clearly in them. "No, I did not, thanks to you, my stomach is upset. I am sure the garbage just love it." I look back to the spot above you again, not wanting to even look at you.

Last edited by rvplymates; 04-29-2008 at 07:40 AM.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:58 AM   #103
Alias
Privileged Member

I look at you and shake my head “You mean to say that after I went to all that trouble of making breakfast for you, you go and throw it away” I ask my voice taking on a sarcastic hurt tone, “Well we cant have you going hungry, now can we”.

I stand up and cross the floor, reaching down I haul you to your feet and shove you towards the door “But I ain't cooking any more, So I guess were going to have to eat out” I tell you as I push you out the door and towards the car.

The cabin is isolated and it takes almost 40 minutes for us to reach a roadside dinner, 40 minutes of complete silence. As I pull into the lot I look across at you “When we get in there just remember to be on your best behaviour” I tell you.

I open the door for you like a perfect gentleman, As we step inside everybody turns to look at us, or should I say you. The place is pretty quite only about a dozen patrons inside, truckers for the most part by the look of them, And there eyes barely leave you as we make our way to a table.

I let you order and order a second breakfast for myself, I glance around us as we wait smiling as I notice that a couple of the customers had turned in there seats and were openly ogling you. I could see you getting more and more uncomfortable under stares.

Reaching under the table I touch your knee, “Spread them” I tell you my voice cold....
Old 04-29-2008, 10:31 AM   #104
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I argue with you as you want to take me out for something to eat. "I don't feel good, don't you understand that". But you never even listened to me as you practically drag me to the car and shove me in. Now I am really pist, I turn my head to the window and look out. My stupid stomach growls even though I want to throw up.

It took forever to get to a diner and they you warn me to be on my best behavior. I cant believe what a phoney you are as you hold the door for me as if we are out on a date. I walk in and stop dead in my tracks as I see a bunch of men who look like truck drivers oogling me and why not I am practically naked thanks to you.

You grab my arm and guide me to a table that was in plain view of all those men. I frown at you but all you did was hand me the menu, like I could eat in an enviornment like this. I am upset but keep my face expressionless as I look at the menu. I can see some men openly turning in their seat looking at me. What a picture I must be to them.

Then I feel your hand on my knees and stupidly look at you and you tell me to spread them. I lean into you with a smile on my face and say, "No, you bastard". I figure what can you do to me in public.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:16 AM   #105
Alias
Privileged Member

I stared into your eyes my displeasure clear to see, my hand at your knee gripped tightly the fingers curling around to dig in to the soft skin at the back and squeezing tightly. I could see the look of pain in your eyes as they bore into me.

“Do you really want to deify me” I asked my voice barely a whisper, “You think just because you are in public you are safe”. I paused as the waitress brought over or orders and set them down on the table.

As she turned to walk away my hand on your knee eased up a little, “Now I am going to ask you again, SPREAD THEM”...
Old 04-29-2008, 11:22 AM   #106
rvplymates
Banned

I answered him in a way that he did not expect and that made a few man trun away as I moved towards him and pressed my face toward him and kissed him passionately. The men that turned away figured we were lovers and I only dressed that way because you my lover wanted it that way. I kissed tenderly, passionately, peeking at the group of men who were still watching us but they were in a position that they would not see my pussy once I opened my legs. I sat back smugly and opened my legs. I had won this round and you knew it.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #107
Alias
Privileged Member

Your kiss took me totally by surprise, But I went with the flow and enjoyed it. I smiled as you sat back down a smug smile on your face as you parted your legs with the knowledge that nobody could see you.

Picking up my knife and fork I dig into my second breakfast, glaring at you “Don't think you have won anything” I tell you as we eat. I continue to glance around us, binding my time. After our meal I get up and place the money down on the table.

As you slowly stand I reach out and wrap my hand around your arm and tun you away from the gathered dinners before you have a chance to protest, “We have a long way to go so you had better go now while you have the chance” I announce my voice loud enough for everyone to hear.

I see you beginning to colour with embarrassment as I steer you towards the toilet, glancing over my shoulder I make sure the waitress is distracted before I suddenly push you into the men's room....
Old 04-29-2008, 12:15 PM   #108
rvplymates
Banned

I turn around quickly as there are men in there doing their business and push against the door, of course you are holding it shut. I hear flys closing behind me as they move on me. Hands go between my legs and breasts to cop a feel and nasty words are said as they feel I have no panties or bra on. One guy pulls me to him and grinds his cock against me as another goes to my rear. My skirt is lifted as they decide to have some more fun and my tube top is pulled down and I keep fighting. One says to the other, "How about a quicky, you game Matt". I can't even scream help as I know you will not help me. Suddenly I am lifted and a huge cock slams into my pussy and another into my ass and I am impaled between the men and then you walk in.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:54 PM   #109
Alias
Privileged Member

I could hear the sounds of the scuffle through the door, and I wait until the initial sounds die down before I step into the toilet. I knew the place was occupied what I had not expected was just how quickly they pair would move on you.

I stood there watching as they worked there hard cocks in and out of both your holes in unison, pounding your holes as if there was no tomorrow. They both glanced at me as I entered but when they saw I was happy for them to continue they simply did.

I could see you biting your lip to keep from crying out as they aggressively fucked your already tender holes. Back and forth you are jostled as each of them slams into you driving there full lengths to the hilt.

Reaching down I lower my zip and extract my prick, slowly I stroke the hard shaft as I watch you getting double penetrated by two complete strangers. They grunt and groan so loudly that I am sure that the whole dinner must know what is going on in here.

As there thrusts grew more erratic I suddenly spoke up “She love it if you cum on her face” I tell them and the both look at me. Quickly the one holding you up, lifts you off both of there dicks and lowers you down to your knees.

I move in beside them as the three of us fist our hard shafts pointing the swollen heads right at your face as one by one we cum, Thick stringy ropes of hot semen gushing from each of us in turn, until your face is caked with the stuff....
Old 04-29-2008, 01:06 PM   #110
rvplymates
Banned

I groan as I am shafted from the both of them. Pain rips through me as they come together to ram their cocks deep within me. I thought I was going to die. They started to pound me harder and I could feel their cocks throbbing inside me when suddenly I hear your voice telling them I like to get cum all over my face. I am to recked to even fight them as they lower me to the floor. You come to join the fun and as I am about to collapse you grab my hair making my face a perfect target. Suddenly hot cum and a lot of it hits my face and I close my eyes mortified that you are encouraging this, actually taking part in it. In less then a minute my face is coated in the disgusting stuff and still more was coming as I cried out, hating you even more then before. When all were done you let go of my hair and I sank to the floor, to hurt to even cry.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:33 PM   #111
Alias
Privileged Member

The three of us stared down at you, flicking you with the last remaining drops of cum from our softening dick. My two companions quickly tucked there pricks away and headed out the door. I crouched down beside you “Still think you have won” I ask you my voice loaded with venom “Remember this the next time you think of deifying me”.

I haul you up to your feet and fix your skirt and top, yet I make no attempt to clean your face and slap away your hands as you try to do it yourself “Leave it” I growl as I half lift you and half drag you towards the door.

Every pair of eyes is on us as we walk out of that bathroom, and I slowly march you through back through the midst of them as I guide you back out and into the car park. Bundling you into the car before I speed away before anyone has the presence of mind to call the cops.

The journey back to the cabin does not seem to take as long, and as I drag you out of the car you are grateful for the solitude. Pushing you back into the cabin I steer you into the lounge throwing you down on the couch and retake my seat from before.

As I look at you I begin to wonder what is next, I have fucked all your holes, I have watched as you got fucked. I was beginning to run out of idea's, Then a smile spread across my face, “Hey you ever been with a women”....
Old 04-29-2008, 01:39 PM   #112
rvplymates
Banned

I thought I was hearing you wrong as I slowly looked up at you. Before you I had hardly been with a man, prefering to give them a BJ then to have sex with them. Your the only man that had abused and used me in so many way. "When are you going to let me go, I would think you have had all that you can possibly want from me. Just let me go." By my answer you figured out I had never been with a woman and didn't want to try one now.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:47 PM   #113
Alias
Privileged Member

I smiled as you evaded my question, knowing well what that meant. I pointed to the bathroom “Go and get yourself cleaned up” I tell you “and I will take you back to the city, and see if a can rustle up a whore for you, before you catch your flight”.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:51 PM   #114
rvplymates
Banned

I stand up and look at you. "I don't want a whore, I just want to leave and I have no flight you took care of that. I need my clothing from your house and then I will drive to where I want to go. Leave me alone now, you had your fun or was it revenge, whatever. I started to walk away from you and you grabbed my arm and spun me around. I looked at you annoyed but how would you know my face was hardening with cum and it would be difficult to see my feelings in my face, thanks to you.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:14 PM   #115
Alias
Privileged Member

"I don't care what you do or don't want" i shout as i stare into your face, grining as i see the dryed cum flaking. Without even giving you time to clean up i drag you back out of the cabin and throw you into the car.

We drive for almost an hour heading back into the city and with still at least another hour of traveling to go, I suddenly i pull over to the hard shoulder and reaching past you i open your door "Get out" i tell you.

As you climb out your feet crunching in the gravel, i pull the door closed "If your lucky some horny trucker will pick you up" i tell you "See you at home" i cry out as i speed away showering you with gravel as the wheels spin....
Old 04-29-2008, 02:28 PM   #116
rvplymates
Banned

I want to smack your face when you scream into my face but I know better, I didn't feel like being beat. You grab hold of me and pull me back outside, push me in the car and take off. I figure here we go again, this jerk is going to find me a woman now. After an hours ride you stop the car, come on my side of he car and pull me out. You were going to leave me on the highway. As you take off stones hit me, one cuts into my forehead and blood runs down my cum filled face. At first I paniced thinking a truck driver would pick me up and rape me for days but then I realize I am free. I look around and see a wooded area behind me. The highway seems to be clear there so I climb down the incline and then up. I look both ways and there is no traffic so I cross the highway and entered the woods. To live in the woods seemed inviting now. It was a crazy idea but at least I would be free. I did not know you were watching me very closely from down the road on the highway I just crossed.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:41 PM   #117
Alias
Privileged Member

Just after you stepped beyond the tree line I reversed the car back to the spot where you entered. Parking the car up I climbed out and followed in your footsteps, keeping well back and hiding behind a tree or the brush any time you looked back.

I followed you winding path for over an hour, until you finally slumped down in the dirt beside a stream to clean yourself the best you could. Slowly step by step I edged my way closer.

Picking up a stone I hurled it into the undergrowth off to your left, I watched as you jumped from the noise as it impacted off a tree. Stone after stone I throw into the woods, smiling as I played with you, watching as you turned this way and that as you try in vain to see what is making the noise.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:00 PM   #118
rvplymates
Banned

I walked and walked tired, finally hungry, feeling dirty and jumpy. I turn several times as I think I hear something but nothing is there. Finally I find a stream and collapse by it. I start washing my cum streaked face and tend to the gash on my forehead. Then I hear a noise to my left and I jump and look that way, nothing. Then another noise and I look that way. I am scared now imagining all kinds of things. I stand up and look about and another sound makes me jump and I start stumbling down the little incline into the stream. I hit my head on a rock and black out.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:44 PM   #119
Alias
Privileged Member

I watch from my vantage point as you begin to grow more and more scared, and i have to struggle to suppress my laughter. You are turning this way and that so quickly that you fail to realise how close the the edge of the embankment.

I watch as you stumble, rolling on the loose shingle at the waters edge, You end up lying face down in the centre of the stream. I can't help but laugh, But when you don't push yourself up i suddenly realise that something is wrong.

I cover the distance between us in an instant, splashing through the stream. Scooping you up into my arms i carry your limp body to the banking and set you down.

Relived to see you are still breathing, i finish the job of cleaning you up and tending to the gash on your forehead, You stir slightly as i apply pressure to the cut but not enough to come around.

That easy little hike through the woods was twice as hard as i carried you back to the car. Sliding you into the back seat, i quickly covered the miles home.

It was some hours later when you finally began to come around, a look of confusion on your face as you stared up at the celling....
Old 04-29-2008, 04:58 PM   #120
rvplymates
Banned

I open my eyes slowly expecting to see trees and sky maybe a bird or two but what I saw was ceiling, my ceiling. How did I get back home. When I tried to think my head pounded so I let it go and slowly got up. I looked down at myself and I was naked again. "What the.......". I was getting upset again as I pushed myself to my feet. As I turned to the bathroom, I saw you watching me like a hawk. "How did I get here?" I took a step toward you and the room began to spin. I grabbed onto the bed post and sat down again. I looked at you and you were walking over to me and all I could think of was Here we go again.