Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-19-2007, 05:34 PM   #1
An Eves Tale

An Eves Tale has initial reputation
Default TWIN TALES - Part 15 - Emnity

Please consider this statement as the usual and necessary disclaimers for this and any work of pure fiction: Even though it may be stated differently by accident or purpose as part of this fiction – all characters are to be considered of whatever the legal age is necessary and needs to be. No group of people is intended to be represented as being an accurate portrayal of them. This is a work of pure fiction and all similarities to any (living or dead) person(s) or group of people is totally coincidental and accidental

This second series (TWIN TALES) is about Eve’s nieces. This is a longer series. The sex gets hotter in this series but the story builds up to it in a slow and teasing fashion.

It needs to be mentioned that in part four a reference was made to the twins having driver’s licenses. Jed and Brenda mistakenly believe the twins to be a lot younger (~14) than they are (as opposed to what is evidenced by their driver’s licenses ~18).

There will also be a third series called THE CASE BOOK FILES that will compliment and expand upon EVE’s OWN TALE as well as TWIN TALES. The sex scenes will be quicker in coming.

Any witticism and criticisms are graciously accepted. However, please do bear in mind that this is a particular and specific genre that I am trying to create.

Another Story from
A New Style of American Horse Opera
Twin Tales
By
An Eve’s Tale
Part Fifteen
Enmity
And
The Bug-A-Boos

Jed is lying in the hammock while enjoying an expensive hand rolled cigar. He is catching up on some of his technical reading on civil engineering. Brenda and the kids have gone swimming in the stream that runs through a gorge in the back part of his vacation cabin property. Jed is hoping that the time swimming with the kids will put Brenda in a better mood.

Brenda had cuddled in his arms last night after Jed fucked her brains out. Brenda had even said “I love you” with genuine emotion behind it.

Unfortunately, Brenda had woken up furious with Killy and himself this morning. All day long so far she had been acting childish and not speaking to either of them. Brenda has been sucking up to Windy all day long in an annoying fashion – making an embarrassed and beside herself Windy carry messages back and forth between Brenda and Jed and/or Killy. Brenda is being – well – Brenda the Bitch!

Jed knows that he is fortunate because the two kids had the truck mostly packed and ready to go by the time Brenda and himself were having breakfast. There was little delay other than getting his own shit together. Brenda took awhile but Windy expedited Brenda’s packing the best she could while walking on egg shells.

Jed also considered himself very lucky indeed that Brenda didn’t do something crazy like call the police – though – given all of Brenda’s misdeeds – it not like she could risk any kind of police investigation. He now realizes that he should just rape the bitch when ever he wants. He should of thought of just forcing her to do it – sooner himself. The fact is – once he rape fucked her – shit – Brenda really enjoyed it.

Jed is beginning to realize how blessed he truly is – both kids; each at different times; saddled up beside him and told him that at any time – anything he wanted with either or both of them – all he had to do is ask. Also, they made it very clear that he will always be welcome in their huge over sized bed. “Don’t even think about sleeping on the couch” Killy told him.

Killy; unapologetic for all she did to Brenda (Brenda gave Jed did get all the dirty details after he finished fucking her) but empathetic to Jed’s current situation; to a point that it makes Jed hurt.

Windy – embarrassed as hell over the outcome of last night’s “prank”.

The fur really flew after lunch as Brenda made some of her dumb ass, brainless, cutting and completely heartless remarks to Killy.

“The only way a fucking savage like you can get off is by being beaten and a couple of ax handles shoved up your cunt and ass! You probably fuck bears and moose too!” Brenda hissed in Killy’s face as Killy did the clean up from lunch.

Jed was beside himself and was ready to intervene when much to his dismay; Killy’s anger boiled over.

“I got no problem getting on with you or any female for that matter but she better be a real woman. A real woman; like in one who knows that she is supposed to spread her legs for her man. You want a man as good as Jed for your husband – well that’s fine – but as long as I live with you then you damn well better be his wife – that’s means everything including getting naked and on your back – spreading it extra wide for him.” Killy says but is interrupted by Brenda.

“Well excuse me but I am not some fucking squaw like you” Brenda retorted.

Killy really told Brenda off.

“One other thing! – Just for the record! I got a real problem with dyke perverts that horse shit themselves into believing that they are playing pajama games when it is really the rape of a child. So your right – we are not alike. I don’t want to rape little girls like you!” Killy said with blazing faced embarrassment.

Jed could see the remorse and shame in Killy’s face for having spoken so to Brenda.

Brenda went ballistic! Throwing anything she could lay her hands on. The twins some how between the two of them managed to catch just about every single object – nothing ended up broken.

Jed followed Killy out on the deck behind the kitchen. Killy turned to him and handed the little cigar she had just scarf-ed out of Jed’s humidor. The cigar wasn’t the reason he had followed her. Jed wanted to console her or at least be there to talk if she needed it.

“A promise kept!” Jed thinks to himself as he remembers the conversation in the truck on the way home. Jed accepted the cigar back.

Jed is concerned and almost a little frightened as he looks into Killy face and eyes. “A wooden faced cigar store Indian countenance and not a single emotion or flick of life revealed!” Jed thinks to himself.

However, Jed can see one betrayal of her thinking from her body language. Killy is braced and awaiting what ever her punishment will be.

Jed racks his brain and comes up with what he thinks will be close to how Killy’s elders would talk.

“Well said!” Jed tells her as he picks up Killy hands and held them in his. “You are brave! You are a good woman and a credit to us! You will have learned from this! Get your chores done quickly now – so you can do some thing important – having some fun.” Jed says as he drops her hands and walked off the porch.

Jed hears her go back in the cabin as he walks away. Jed glances through the window to see Killy in Windy’s embrace as she has a good cry.

Jed knows that what he said and how he had said it would hurt more than any other punishment. It would be a matter of honor to take anything even a beating with dry eyes. This way – it left Killy with something to think about. Jed reckons that she ought to be allowed to cry. The crap Brenda has given Killy was inexcusable coming from a woman who was supposed to be an adult and a foster mom.

The twins had tried to leave Jed alone with Brenda. They had run a thick rope down the side of the gorge where the walls went from straight to a steep slant. It was a tough climb but very do-able and reasonably safe with the rope.

Jed was amazed that Brenda would follow the girls down into the gorge. It made sense as Brenda refused to be separated from Windy. Still to be down there naked and swimming in a creek like that – well! Wow! What those kids could get Brenda to do! What a turn around from Brenda manipulating all those kids that they have had living with them before.

Brenda’s screams brings Jed out of the hammock and to the edge of the gorge in mere seconds. Jed knows Brenda so well that he knows the difference between “I saw a spider or snake” scream and one that is pure terror like in one or both kids are drowning.

Jed does the next thing to repelling down the rope. He hits the bottom of the gorge in seconds. Jed scrambles as quickly as he is able over the rugged terrain it to where the three naked females are.

Brenda is on her ass and screaming her lungs out. Windy is throwing their clothes up in air as she madly looks for something. Killy is cussing a blue streak at her sister telling her to “move her ass” and “my boots – my fucking boots”.

Suddenly, Killy starts screaming “Oh – oh!”

What Jed sees has his skin crawling and all his clothing is drenched by an immediate extreme cold sweat.

The water moccasin is the biggest snake Jed has ever seen. The diameter is close to one of Brenda’s wrists. Jed has the impression that the snake must be fairly long.

Killy has its neck trapped under her bare right foot. The snake has wrapped itself around her right leg. The snake is trying to pull its trapped head out from under Killy’s foot by slapping its tail back and forth on Killy’s bare crotch.

Jed knows by an instinct that he isn’t going to make it in time. The snake is big and strong and thrashing wildly.

Suddenly, Windy has a hold of Killy’s right side moccasin boot. Jed sees a flash of burnished steel. Jed gasps with disbelief “a skean dhu – the Scottish blade of last resort” he hears himself say out loud.

It is over by the time Jed makes over to Killy. Windy unwraps and removes the snake’s body from Killy’s right leg as she tells Killy “what ever the fuck you do – don’t move – keep your weight on that head!”

Jed watches as Windy takes a stick and shoves it into the mouth of the severed head. The head opens its mouth ever so wider and clamps down on the stick.

“Nerves still alive – vipers some time do that – just a precaution” Windy says to an open mouthed Jed.

Killy is shaking like a leaf in a wind storm. She walks away from everyone else. Jed sees her stand stock still with her legs spread wide. Killy emits a strange groaning noise. The stream of urine shoots from between her legs with all the force of a garden hose. Jed can smell a very powerful order.

Killy makes a sudden mad dash into the water. She swims back and forth in the creek a couple of times before going to a back float.

Windy is screaming hysterically at Killy “get the fuck out of there! You know what dad told us! Those bastards always have brothers. Damn it Killy! What the fuck is the matter with you?! That snake’s mate will already be looking for it. You know they have that kind of instinct!”

Windy finally joins Killy in the swimming hole for a few minutes. They emerge together but Killy walks off absent mindedly.

Jed watches as Killy climbs the rope to the top. Jed spies the body of the snake draped around her neck. “Shit! Not only bare foot but bare assed naked as well!” He mutters aloud to himself.

Windy is already dressed and on her way up the rope – leaving Jed to deal with Brenda. Jed was going to bring up Killy’s clothes. Jed now sees that Windy has Killy’s clothes rolled up and put in to Killy’s boots that she has hung around her neck for the climb up.

Jed helps Brenda get dressed. It takes several minutes to get the shaking, crying and in shock Brenda climbed back up the ravine to the top of their camp.

Jed finds Killy – still bare assed naked – sitting in a camp chair at the camp fire circle. She has one of Jed’s big hand rolls. Killy is smoking it like she is Winston Churchill. Jed decides that he doesn’t begrudge her the cigar one bit. Jed himself could use a stiff drink. Jed doesn’t like the way Killy is still shaking like she just finished a polar bear swim.

“Hell! It’s almost eighty today!” Jed says to himself aloud. Jed suddenly thinks of some thing he forgot.

“Shit!” Jed mutters as he rushes over to Killy. Jed checks Killy over numerous times while asking “are you sure that you were not bitten?” Jed keeps checking her body over. He looks her right leg over for the tell tale puncher wounds for the umpteen time. Jed is grateful for Killy’s patience.

“Well! I know it didn’t bite you in the ass – that’s for sure! Jed jokes.

“Huh – what?!” Killy doesn’t quite get it.

“Yeah! Its fangs are still intact – they would have been snapped off if it tried to bite your ass!” Jed teases.

Killy just shakes her head and puffs the cigar with increased rigor. Jed does see a faint smile – however.

“Very funny! So you think I have a hard ass?” Killy finally mumbles.

Windy and Brenda show up with a blanket, cups and an urn of coffee. Killy gratefully accepts the blanket, coffee and even Brenda who sits next to Killy hugging her.

“It’s about time Brenda! That you acted like a mommy!” Jed thinks to himself as he sees what he considers the unbelievable.

Brenda hugs and kisses Killy while apologizing over and over again for how she has acted and for all the nasty things she had said. Brenda also keeps thanking Killy over and over again for saving her life.

Killy keeps asking Brenda if she is okay. Killy keeps saying that when she knocked Brenda out of harm’s way – she had pushed her pretty hard. It is obvious that Brenda had been too scared to notice or care.

Brenda asks about why she went back into the water when there could have been more snakes in it.

“I won’t come back to camp stinking of fear – bringing my cowardice back with me. I sure as hell won’t have some bug-a-boo hunting me the rest of my life!” Killy says on the verge of tears.

“Don’t hand me that crap!” Jed growls a little. “You’re no coward! I be shaking too if that damn thing had a go at me and worse yet tried to stick its tail up my ass!”

“What will it be, Jed; hat bands? Or belts?” Killy asks as she gives a nod to the picnic table where she stretched the monstrous snake out. Killy is hoping to distract the topic.

“What is a bug-a-boo? Is that the name for that kind of snake?” Brenda asks to soften the mood and out of real curiosity.

“Just a stupid old superstition!” Killy dismisses her own culture.

“Nothing stupid or superstitious about it!” Jed states in a tone of reprimand.

Jed looks back forth into Killy’s and Brenda’s eyes as he says “Damn smart idea! What the Indians mean by a bug-a-boo is the same as saying a fear – a phobia – the cure is like when a little kid falls off their bike. A good parent makes the kid get back on right away before the kid has a chance to think about it too much. Killy went back into the water and found there was nothing in reality to be afraid off. Windy did the same even though she was by that time already very afraid.”

“Somebody want to give me the low down about what happened? I get the general idea about what occurred down there but I would appreciate some details.” Jed prompts the three.

Windy goes deathly still and rigid. She can’t look Jed in the eyes much to his surprise. Finally – Windy hangs her head – staring at the ground – unable to hide her blushing face full of shame.

Killy speaks up and comes to the rescue. “The water moccasins can be very territorial – have a bad temper – will pursue – even hunt humans some times!”

Jed knows this to be true. There are many vipers but only a very select few that will press an attack on a human and fewer still that will chance hunting a human. The cobra is another one of these very select few that comes to Jed’s mind.

“The snake followed us out of the water. It went for Brenda – Windy snatched up a willow switch and whacked it a good one. She hit the snake so hard the willow rod broke in pieces. We thought she broke its neck but it had such a thick body – Windy only stunned it!” Killy begins the explanation.

“All I did was rile that moccasin up but good!” Windy blurts out tearfully.

“Windy had picked up a big good one – rock that is – just in case!” Killy interrupts Windy.

“The snake charged so fast at Brenda and Windy; there was no time to finish off the snake or get a good shot off with the rock.” Killy continues.

“I kind of knocked Windy out of the way and gave Brenda a good shove – a couple of rows back. I caught the snake real good – right in mid strike. It was an old and big – really tough snake – Jed! I should have snapped that snake when I stomped it. Well! I guess the mud and the moss must have given to much cushion!” Killy finishes up with a scarlet face and a shudder.

“Well I hardly remember a damn thing!” Brenda blurts out.

“No shit! Brenda! Like you could ever handle this kind of emergency!” Jed thinks but keeps it to himself.

Jed redirects the attention to the topic at hand. “Out of curiosity – how did you know how to handle that snake and the situation – in general? Did your folks teach you that?” Jed asks.

“The Black Robes!” Killy answers.

“What?” Jed says confused.

“Oh – you would say Jesuit!” Killy clarifies.

“The Jesuits taught you how to handle snakes?” Jed asks amazed.

“Not exactly! The volume of sacred law – the good book – you know – the bible.” Killy explains.

“Well now – how the hell would…?!” Jed starts to say but is cutoff by Killy.

“The Lord said unto the serpent…I will put enmity between the woman and you; between her offspring and your descendants…You shall strike at the man’s heel while he strikes…” Killy doesn’t get to finish as Jed finishes the quote.

“…at your head.” Jed says with real wonder in his voice.

Jed isn’t religious but he hears himself say involuntarily out loud “Amen!”

“Isn’t funny how things work out some times – how we put things together and figure things out”. Jed tells himself out loud. He had to admit that it made sense. If a water moccasin that size had gone after him – well – he would have been looking to God for help too. Wonder what answer he would get?

Jed also realizes that no doubt these kids were told many times how to deal with a snake emergency from the time they were very young.

(to be continued - cold outside but it gets hot indoors)
An Eves Tale is offline   Reply With Quote