Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-01-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Smoky Mountain Christmas

A Smoky Mountain Christmas.

9:00am December 24th 2009.

Chris and Myra were traveling back home from South Carolina to southern Ohio to be with their families for the Christmas, New Years Holidays, figuring they could make it there by late evening, just in time for Christmas. The young couple were both 20 years old and had known each other all their lives, going to the same school and their families attended the same Church, they were very much in love with each other and had planned to be married after graduating the Christian collage they were both attending. Chris and Myra were both good Christians who wholeheartedly believed that a person should abstain from sex until marriage and both had made vows to each other that they would remain virgins until they were married, as a token of their promise to each other they each wore a chastity ring as a sign of their commitment to each other.

The young couple was making their way through the mountains of Tennessee when Chris’s car blew a back tire, he was about midway through having it changed when an old dirty rusty station wagon traveling the same direction as they slowly passed them. Driving the station wagon was Butch, a big rough and rugged 51 year old man who had lived in the mountains all his life and he looked like the typical mountain man standing 6 foot 3 and weighing around 280 pounds with his long beard and fat beer belly. With Butch was his 28 year old son Butch Junior who was called JR for short by his Pa, JR was a little shorter then his father and in good shape, being raised in the mountain’s backwoods had made tough men of them both and they were used to taking what they wanted.

“Get a load of that little redhead setting in that car Pa” JR said excitedly. “I saw her JR, looks like it is going to be a Merry Christmas for us after all” and Butch pulled his station wagon over to the side of the road in front of Chris’s car. Butch and JR got out of their car and walked back to Chris’s car, Butch walked up standing by Chris who was on his knees putting the lug nuts on his wheel as JR stood staring through the passenger’s window at Myra.

“Need a hand there boy?” Butch ask Chris, and Chris was trying not to look or act nervous or intimidated as he looked up at the big fat filthy looking man towering over him chewing a wad of tobacco with his rotted teeth. “No thank you sire, I just about have it, but thanks for stopping” JR was just mesmerized by Myra’s beauty as he stared through her car window like a kid would stare through a stores display window at Christmas time. “She sure is pretty Pa,” he said with anticipation in his voice.

Chris and Myra both ignored JR’s comment like they didn’t even hear it and Chris stood up after tighten the last lug nut and said, “Thanks again to you gentlemen for stopping, we will be on our way now” that’s when things really turned bad for Chris and Myra, Butch grabbed Chris and slammed him against the side of his car following it up with a punch to the gut, and with the breath knocked out of him, Butch bent Chris over the hood of his car, “Get the rope out of the wagon JR” and as JR was getting the rope out of the wagon Butch looked through the windshield at Myra telling her, “Get out of the car little lady”

Myra sat frozen in fear looking out the windshield at Chris bent over the hood of the car with that big mountain man holding him down telling her to get out, then she seen Butch pull a revolver out of his bibs and point it at the back of Chris’s head, “For the last time, get out of the car Bitch or I will blow his brains all over the hood of the car” Myra got out of the car crying trembling and shaking all over, “Please don’t hurt us please”

Butch and JR tied Chris and Myra’s hands behind their backs and bound their ankles together, than loaded them in the back of the station wagon, and with Butch driving the station wagon and JR driving Chris’s car they headed to their backwoods mountain home with the young couple.

Butch slung Myra over his shoulder and JR threw Chris over his and they carried the young couple into their rundown house and sat them both down on a soiled old sofa that had the stuffing falling out of it. “JR, go put that car of theirs in the barn and grab some wood for the stove, it’s a bit nippy in here”

By the time JR had gotten back inside the house with the firewood Butch had untied Myra and was asking her if Chris was her husband after he had seen the ring on her finger, and Myra was explaining to Butch how it was a purity ring, a pledge her and Chris had made to each other to remain virgins until their marriage.

“Well I’ll be a suck ass mule! You mean to tell me you haven’t been broken in yet?” Butch said in almost disbelief, “Damn Pa, we got us a mare that ain’t never been rode” JR said with the same pleasant surprise in his voice as his father, “Don’t go getting any ideals in you’re head son, I’m going to be the first man to saddle this little iron box”

Poor little Myra shuddered in disgust at even the thought of this filthy old mountain man touching her, it was evident he hadn’t had a bath in a month of Sundays, just the smell of him alone was enough to bring tears to her eyes, “Please why can’t you just let us go, we won’t tell anyone I swear” Myra begged with tears streaming down her young pretty face.

“Save it little lady, it ain’t a going to happen, now stand up and get that dress off of yourself, I want to see you in your birthday suite” Butch said just before spitting a big wad of tobacco spit into an old coffee can setting on an end table beside an old worn out wing back chair he was setting in.

“Leave her alone! You can’t do this to us!” Chris yelled with tears now streaming down his face as he realized that these two dirty mountain men were intent on destroying all the plans and dreams he and Myra had made with each other.

“Shut up you little pup! I’m fixing to do a mans job with this little split tail of yours and there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it … JR put a gag in little pussy boys mouth” JR picked up a dirty sock off the floor and stuffed it in Chris’s mouth, than used another sock to secure it in place by tying it behind his head.

“Now little red, you get to doing what I told you or I’ll cut this little pansy ass pup of yours up and feed him to my hogs”

What could the little 5 foot 2, 105 pound 20 year old do but surrender to the decree of this deranged dirty mountain man, Myra had no doubt that if she refused it would cost the man she loved his live and then the old mountain man would just take what he wanted from her anyway, and so she slowly stood to her feet and began undoing the buttons on the front of her dress with her trembling little fingers, before sliding it off her shoulders and letting it fall around her feet to the floor, next went her slip bra and panties then finally her shoes, and she stood before the two mountain men and Chris completely naked, holding one arm over her 34 C sized breast and the other hand she cupped over her neatly trimmed red bush, trying to cover her nakedness.

“Get your hands down you little Cunt! So I can see ya,” JR barked at Myra.

“Please can’t you see how humiliated and scared I am? Why can’t you just let us go?” Myra desperately begged, hoping her pleas would gain her some sympathy from these two evil men, but that hope was dashed when Butch replied.

“Can’t you see we don’t care Bitch? … Now you heard my boy, get your hands down to your sides and dosy dow around so we can see everything ya got little girly”

JR could hardly contain himself as the lovely little redhead turned around in circles so every man in the room could see her in all her glory, and as if she wasn’t already humiliated enough she had to endure his lurid remarks about her body.

“Checkout the ass meat that little Yankee Bitch is packing Pa, and them tits is enough to make any man beg for buttermilk Ha! Ha!”

Chris was unable to bear watching the woman he loved so dearly being shamed and degraded for the pleasure of these filthy men and he closed his eyes bawling like a baby.

“Better open them eyes and checkout this hot little Yankee hoe you delivered to us puss boy Ha! Ha! It’s as close as you’ll ever get to having a piece of her delicious little ass” JR said to Chris adding salt to his hurt.

Butch stood up out of his chair and said to Myra as she stood trembling and shaking so hard that her knees were nearly knocking, “Look at me little girly, I want you to see the man who is going to get that precious little cherry you have been saving” and Myra’s teary blue eyes were filled with sadness, sorrow and shame as she looked in horror at Butch taking his filthy soiled clothes off, and soon he was standing there buck naked as Myra shivered in repulsion.

The sight of Butch standing there naked was enough to repulse the filthiest of whores, his weathered face was pot marked, his teeth rotted from the constant wad of tobacco in his mouth, and his long filthy beard was matted with the tobacco juice that seemed to be always seeping from the corners of his mouth. Butch’s body was covered so thickly with gray body hair it almost looked like fur and it was matted to his grease unwashed skin. His belly was so fat it hung down, covering most of what had to be a 10 inch cock that was as big around as a soda can, the man was so repulsive little Myra fainted and fell down in the floor.

Myra came back to, to a ghastly sight, she was laying on her back in Butch’s dirty soiled bed with him on his knees between her shapely sexy young legs, which were curled back, with Butch’s arms hooked underneath them, and the bloated head of Butch’s fat grease cock was nestled between her pussy lips.

“I was hoping to bring you back to your senses by busting you open sweetmeat” Butch said to the frightened 20-year-old.

“Please! Please! Don’t take it away from me! Please I’m begging you sire! It means so much to me!” the little redhead begged.

Butch was unmoved by the pleas of the little Christian cute and told her to look to her left and she turned her head to see Chris setting tied to a wooden chair next to the bed, a front roll seat to her deflowering, and as the two young lovers eyes met, Butch, using all his enormous body weight rammed his big fat cock ball sack deep into Myra’s virgin pussy, his grease prick plowing through her virginal bearer like a wrecking ball and bottoming out into her cervix, and Chris seen Myra’s big blue eyes roll back in her forehead as her cherry burst around Butch’s big bone and he heard Myra’s screams of pain shame and sorrow as the treasure that was meant for him was now painting the big mountain mans cock red with her virginal blood.

Chris closed his eyes in deep despair as the big mountain man began to viciously pound his big fat grease cock in and out of his beloved Myra’s tight little pussy, but he could not close his ears to her squealing and crying nor the unmistakable sound of Butch’s fat cock being squeezed by Myra’s tight little pussy as he plunged it in and out of her like a jackhammer until finally ole Butch rammed his cock as far as he could get it inside of little Myra and began shooting his load inside of her, “Oh yea! Fuck yea! Her tight little twat is squeezing my nuts dry Yankee boy!”

The ultimate betrayal to Myra was her own body’s involuntary reaction to the sexual assault being carried out upon her, she began having an orgasm all over Butch’s grease cock as he flooded her insides with his man seed.

“Noo Nooo Noooo!” Myra Bawled in shame as she came all over Butch’s cock, and you can be sure Butch was bragging it up to poor ole Chris, laughing as he told him.

“Your little whore is coming all over my cock Yankee Boy! Ha! Ha! I think she loves me Ha! Ha!”

When Butch finally climbed up off of Myra and got out of bed, he was standing with his big cock, which was coated with his and Myra’s cum, along with her virginal blood, just an inch away from Chris’s nose, and he took the gag out of Chris’s mouth and ask him.

“Now do you suck it clean or does little red?” and Chris, his face soaked in tears sobbed.

“Please mister Please!” was all Chris could say.

“Boy I wont ask you again, either you tell your Bitch to do it or I’ll feed it to you”

Chris could smell the nasty cock that was still hard and twitching in front of his face and see it still oozing cum from the piss slit and he knew there was no way he could suck it clean, not even for Myra.

“Myra you can’t expect me to do this, your going to have to do it” was Chris’s reply.

“Chris please, I love you but I don’t think I can take it any more” Myra cried, and Butch told Chris.

“Man up Boy! And tell the little Bitch how it’s gonna be or your gonna get what is left of her pledge of purity to you stuffed down your fucking throat!” and Chris told Myra.

“Myra you get up here and do it! Do it now!” and Myra sat up on the edge of the bed, her sexy young body covered with the sweat and grease film of the mountain man’s body who had just raped her, and her pretty face was smeared with the tobacco spit that coated Butch’s beard, and she looked Chris in the eyes and said

“I can’t do it baby I just can’t do it please I can’t take no more”

Butch now standing to the side so that the two young lovers were facing each other ask Chris, “What’s it going to be Yankee Boy! You or her? It is your call” and chocking back tears Chris said.

“You’re going to have to make her do it mister, make her do it” and Butch stepped in front of Myra who was setting and shaking on the edge of his bed and said, “Do it or I’ll make you do it as your man said”

Myra setting on the edge of the bed looked up at Butch and sobbed, “Please I need a break sire, Please!” but Butch with one hand grabbed Myra by the top of her little head and he grabbed her lower jaw with his other hand and pried her little mouth open and crammed his nasty cock all the way down her throat, “You want a break Bitch! I’ll give you a break! I’ll break your fucking jaw if you don’t suck me off! Now suck it! Or I’ll choke you to fucking death on it!”

The poor little Christian girl was unable to breath with that big mountain man’s bloated bone wedged so tightly down her narrow throat, and Butch held it buried down her throat until her face was beat red and her big blue eyes were bulging from lack of oxygen, then he pulled it out of her mouth and ask her, “Now are you gonna be a good little girl and suck my cock?” and Myra gasping for air shook her little head yes.

Butch stood there before Myra, moaning in pleasure as she sucked his cock for all she was worth, his big fat belly resting on the top of her little head as she did so, and Chris sat there able to see only Butch’s fat hairy ass and hear the slurping and sucking sounds of his little Myra as she pleasured the ruthless old man, and Chris was engulfed with the guilt that he had sold Myra out to save his own skin, and that was Butch’s intent, he was playing a mind game on the educated collage couple to drive a wedge between the two love birds, to turn them against each other, it was a game he was winning.

“Oh! Oh! I’m gonna cum! Here it comes sweet lips! Get ready I want you to swallow it all for ole Butch ya hear me! Every last drop!” and Myra tried to comply, gulping down glob after slimy glob of Butch’s bitter brew, but it just kept coming until she finally choked on his thick hot fluid, and Butch’s sperm came shooting out her flaring nostrils and the corners of her mouth, so Butch pulled his still erupting cock out of Myra’s mouth and just covered the front of her pretty little face with the rest of his slimy chizz.

Butch stepped back from Myra so Chris could get a good look at her, her once pretty face was covered in a thick coating of Butch’s man seed and it was dripping off her quivering chin and running down over her breast, and she was blowing cum bubbles out of her nostrils and her whole body glistened from the grease grim of Butch’s body and she had gray hair sticking to her skin from the body hair Butch had shed all over her, she was a filthy mess.

“Alright it’s decision making time Chris ole boy … you can lick this filthy little whore clean, and I mean every last filthy inch of her and I will take the two of you back were I found you come sunrise and let ya be on your way, or, you can spit in her face and tell her that you don’t want her anymore and come sunrise I’ll take just you alone back to where I found you and set ya free … but, if you decide that you don’t want her no more you call my boy in here and tell him Merry Christmas and tell him to bust this little Bitch’s ass”

Myra dropped to her knees in front of the chair Chris was tied to, her trembling hands clasped together as she looked up at him with her pleading blue eyes and sobbed, “I love you Chris, please save me please I’m begging you honey” she closed her eyes sobbing uncontrollably, then Myra felt Chris’s spitball splatter against her forehead and heard him utter the words that would seal her grim fate, “I don’t want you anymore Myra, JR! JR! Please come here JR”

JR came into his father’s room and ask, “What ya want Yankee Boy?” and as Chris looked down into the fear stricken eyes of Myra he said to JR, “Merry Christmas JR, her ass belongs to you” and JR started taking off his clothes as Myra, on her knees in front of Chris was begging him to save her, but Chris ignored her pleas as JR kicked the little redhead’s legs apart and got down on his knees behind her.

JR pressed the tip of his cock up to Myra’s virgin butt hole, and he grabbed a fistful of her shiny red hair forcing her to look Chris in the face, then he thrust his hips forwards to sink his cock up her asshole, the swollen head of his prick snapping the rubbery ring of Myra’s sphincter as he did so, but Myra’s rectum was so tight JR was only able to sink half of his fat 8 inch cock up inside of Myra, and she was kicking her little feet against the wooden floor like drumsticks on either side of JR, screaming in agony in Chris’s face.

“He is ripping me! Oh my Gawd he’s ripping me!” and JR grinning ear to ear ask Chris.

“Ya wanta lick her, or ya want me to rip her Yankee Boy?” and poor little Myra never felt so alone in all of her life as she did when she heard Chris say.

“Finish it JR … let her rip”

With one more thrust of his hips JR’s fat cock had ripped Myra from her sphincter ring to her bowels, and the poor little thing was flopping around like a fish in Chris’s lap, jerking and twitching all over from head to toe, and JR unleashed a brutal butt fucking on poor little Myra, his big bone busting open her backside without pity or regard for the agony she was suffering.

Myra finally passed out as JR was shooting his load up her butt hole, after he was finished he stood up pulling his cock out of Myra’s ravaged ass and she slid out of Chris’s lap and lay on the dirty floor of Butch’s bedroom.

“That ort to fix that little Bitch for awhile don’t you think Yankee Boy Ha! Ha! Ha!” JR said with amusement.

Butch began cutting the ropes to free Chris from the chair he was bound to, telling him, “Now it’s time to seal the deal with some proof that I’m not stupid for setting you free instead of just killing you … I want you to stand over your little woman and piss all over her”

Chris stood over Myra, realizing he was a coward, willing to do anything to survive, even sacrifice Myra, and he began urinating in her face, and that is what awoke Myra from her unconscious state, words can’t describe the betrayal that Myra felt as she looked up at the love of her life, the man she had pledged herself to using her as a toilet.

12:01am, January 25th 2010, southern Ohio.

Chris stands staring out the picture window at his parent’s house in southern Ohio, it is just one minute after midnight, a New Year, and he can’t help but wonder how Myra entered the New Year.
No one had any reason not to believe Chris when he got home and told the story how he and Myra had an argument while driving through Kentucky, and Myra demanded that he pull over and let her out of the car at a gas station, insisting she would catch a bus back home, he said he drove a little ways until he calmed down and went back to get her but she was nowhere to be found and that he just assumed she had caught a bus. Myra is now officially listed as missing.

12:01am, January 25th 2010, somewhere in the mountains of Tennessee.

Butch is getting a New Years bath as he sets in his favorite wingback chair spitting tobacco juice into his coffee can, and Myra is the one doing the cleaning as she kneels beside Butch’s chair with her pretty face buried in one of Butch’s armpits licking it clean.

“I think I can get use to getting a good licking over every weekend Ha! Ha! Ha! Yep looks like 2010 is going to be a great year,” Butch laughed as he sat there wearing Myra’s purity ring as a necklace.

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 06:05 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:43 PM   #2
horsechoker

horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)horsechoker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good story
horsechoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:52 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you, for your kind words.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote