Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-01-2007, 12:43 PM   #21
Cute_Abbie

Cute_Abbie has initial reputation

Despite her prior suspicions, her coldness and the stranger's charming ways were enough to coax her into taking his friendly offer.

"Okay," she murmured in reply. "But don't make the coffee too strong for me, it's a school night." She glanced around, looking for the bathroom.
Cute_Abbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:23 PM   #22
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

Now is the tough part.
"You look very tired. Do you want me to give you the bath instead?"
I look at your eyes, which have shot up. I have worked on my eyes for long, and I know they are now gleaming with a magical kind light. The suspicions and uncertainties in your eyes soon change into one of relief and dependence. That's it!
Old 06-23-2007, 12:44 PM   #23
Cute_Abbie

"Oh, that's very kind, but..." Becky bit her lip, considering whether or not to take the man up on his offer. He seemed nice enough, but despite her dress sense she could be very self-conscious with her body.

"I think I'll be fine. But I'll leave the door unlocked in case I need your help."
Old 07-29-2007, 04:31 AM   #24
goodboy
Privileged Member

I am a bit disappointed, but even having the door unlocked is something. I smile. "Okay, I'll make the coffee then." I withdaw.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:13 AM   #25
Cute_Abbie

Becky smiled at him and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She hesitated over the lock, before deciding to leave it open. He knew she was in here, after all, so he wouldn't be wandering in unannounced.

Turning away from the door, she pulled her tube top over her head to reveal her pale round breasts. Then she unzipped her skirt and pushed it down over her knees, her white cotton panties and black tights now all that covered her. She walked over to the bath and turned the taps on. Steam then began to fill the room, and the sound of the water thundering into the tub blocked out all the noise.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:53 AM   #26
goodboy
Privileged Member

As I hurriedly prepare some coffee, my impatient mind is filled with thoughts of Becky stripping. Oh how I wish I were in there with her ...
Old 08-22-2007, 03:54 AM   #27
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Three quick knocks could be heard from the kitchen where the coffee was ready.

Who would answer that door?

Outside awaits a very pleased figure...
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 06:15 PM   #28
Cute_Abbie

As the tub filled with hot water, Becky bent over to push down the black tights that clung to her thighs, removing them and placing the on the pile of her clothes that she had already made. Her panties were soon to follow them, as she unashamedly exposed her cute butt and hairless pussy to the empty room, unaware that soon it would not be so...
Old 09-16-2007, 02:37 AM   #29
goodboy
Privileged Member

I finished making the coffee. Time for some baby-face acting now!

I walked into the bathroom with the two coffee cups as if it is the very natural things to do. You have just walked out of the tub to get the soap, and seeing me you first look horrified. But a look at my face again restores your faith somewhat. I being between you and the soap, you get confused and just stand there, your hand instinctively moving to cover your crotch.

My eyes widen with astonishment (the hours of practice before the mirror coming in handy). "My, becky, you have a stunning body."

You just blush and keep standing, muttering "Th-thanks". Your hand moves away, giving me a better view. I see the conflict between flattery and self-consciousness going on within you.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:02 AM   #30
Cute_Abbie

He waslked into the room just as Becky was getting out of the bath for the soap, causing her to squeak in worry. Her hands quickly moved to cover the wet curves of her breasts and thighs. As Koda complimented her body, though, she found herself exposing herself to him in response to his flattery.

"Thanks..." he murmured, looking down and subtly pushing her chest out in pride. "But would you mind waiting until I've finished before we drink?"
Old 09-16-2007, 03:07 PM   #31
goodboy
Privileged Member

"No problem. But since too long a delay will cause the coffee to get cold, let me help you with the soap."
As I set aside the coffee and take the soap, I see the previous doubts completely absent from your eyes, in their place being a light of dependence.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:12 PM   #32
Cute_Abbie

"Okay..." murmured the young girl, her eyes still downcast as she stepped back into the bath and settled her pale, nude form back into the warm waters. She was starting to feel self-sconscious again, and placed her hands over her round breasts as she sat there.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:17 PM   #33
goodboy
Privileged Member

I settle down on a stool beside you. I start applying the soap gently on your back. I feel you responding to my soft warm touch.

"Started feeling a bit refreshed now becky?"
Old 09-18-2007, 01:12 PM   #34
Cute_Abbie

Becky nodded in reply, now suddenly shy because the man was touching her body. Although when he had looke at her before it hadn't been weird, it was mainly because he hadn't seemed to find it odd. What if he was now going to touch her breasts and legs as well, as if there was nothing weird about it?
Old 09-18-2007, 02:55 PM   #35
goodboy
Privileged Member

I finish applying the soap to your back. I now reach around to your breasts. I feel you hesitate briefly before removing your hands. I keep rubbing your back with one hand, while with the other I soap your smooth round breasts with soft sensuous strokes. I feel the you are starting to enjoy it, and soon you close your eyes in pleasure.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:01 PM   #36
Cute_Abbie

Becky shivered slightly as she removed her hands from her breasts, allowing Koda to reach around in front of her and begin to soap up her pale, young tits. As he sensuously caressed and squeezed her soft skin, though, an odd feeling came over her. The man seemed to be enjoying the act more than he was letting on. Becky wondered if she hadn't been too easily led by the man's intentions, but didn't say anything or try to stop him.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:31 PM   #37
goodboy
Privileged Member

When I finish with your breasts and move down to your belly, you are already somewhat aroused, with your nipples erect and stiff. I slowly spread the lather over your belly, and move my hands between your legs. A moan escapes your lips.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:37 PM   #38
Cute_Abbie

The man's hands slowly and sensuously rubbed and stroked at Becky's young tits, causing her mild embarrassment as her pink nipples hardened under his fingers. He seemed to take this as a cue, pushign his hand dow between the young woman's pale thighs. In anxiety, she brought them together with a squeal.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:04 AM   #39
goodboy
Privileged Member

"Hey, what are you shy of, Becky? Go on, spread 'em, let me apply the soap properly."
After a moments' hesitation, you obey. As I keep rubbing the soap on your clit lovingly, you continue moaning. You are now almost fully under my control.