Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-14-2009, 11:21 PM   #1
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A warm summer night. (Need a rapist)

I can feel his eyes on me,as if they were burning into me through his Dark glasses,His vibrant energy radiates towards me.

I quickly steer a glance towards him in the hope that he didnt catch it.

I roll the button of my ipod between my fingers, the light touch of my finger tip creates a dramatic effect and causes the music to become louder in my ear.

I sit up straight and focus on the floor, concentrating on my music, I try not to humm as I do not want to attract any further attention to myself.

I quickly look up at the red writting, it reads my station as being the next stop.

I try to create space in my busy bag to fit my book into,I succeed and cautiously make my way up to the train door, my dark hair falls over my pale face.

As the door sounds, I push its button, I wipe my finger onto my Black skirt in the hope of rubbing away any germs.

Desperate to get home,I am happy to be leaving the carriage and its uncomfortable energy behind.

As I take a stepfowards,I feel the warm summer breeze as it embraces me.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 02-15-2009 at 01:51 AM.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:04 AM   #2
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

I watch her, admiring her soft, teasing body. I get off the bus at the next stop and backtrack, walking quickly but quietly. Coming around the corner, with a burst of summer garden on my left, I see you and follow you, taking care to keep to one side of the street.

I watch your body move as you walk, and my breath comes a little faster, my blood pounding in my ears, my body alive with hunger and need.

Last edited by RavishAGirl; 02-15-2009 at 02:24 AM.
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:26 AM   #3
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I brush my hair by using my fingers and they become tangled within it,stuck in between a peice of broken finger nail, I work my fingers out of the knot, leaving my hair smooth and neat once more, I take a big deep breath, my lungs taking in summer air.

It is such a beautifull night I think to myself, as I peer up at the few stars left visible in the polluted night sky,The sound of my high heels hidden in the sweet melody of the music revealed to my ears.

While the night,wrapped in its utter beauty and magic creates an illusion of safety
My intuitive sensitivity, picks up something else.

I clumsily seek my ipod out of my unorganised bag and roll the button back again,I wait a carefull moment as the wonderfull music, rings now much quieter and "softly" in my ear.

Once I have worked up enough bravery to do so, I glance behind me with an attention to detail, The path seems clear but I am anxious.

As I walk easily up hill,I watch for the shadows,as several from trees fall around me.

hands tied up.

My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 02-15-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:33 AM   #4
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

I am following you, keeping to the shadows, the dark spaces between trees, trying to close the gap when your head is turned. I am watching you, noticing how calm you look, enjoying the way you walk. So lively, so delicious. I see you glance back and I duck behind a thick maple. Grinning, I try to think ahead, wondering if there is a secluded stand of trees ahead, or if I will need to follow you home. I grin as I imagine pushing you down on the soft forest floor, or loving you on your own soft bed.

Just a kiss, I tell myself. Just a kiss.

I see you turn and I move after you, coming up more quickly behind you as we step into the darkness between trees. My heart racing.

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:11 AM   #5
Duke_Nukem

Duke_Nukem has initial reputation

The earth beneath crimsondesires feet starts trembling and shaking.. A kid across the road falls off his bike.. The grass begins to unearth itself in the vibrations.. A bees nest falls out of a tree and onto some guys head that was hiding near the tree. The noise pollution starts getting louder. It was Slayer's Angel of Death blaring out at a menacing ear shattering volume! With every drum beat came a knee shattering pulse in the ground. All of a sudden, crimsondesires master comes burning around the corner in his maxed out deliverator, with blazing headlights that burn so fierce and bright that you could cook an elephant cock just by shining them at it. The light burns the leaves off the trees, and the retinas of anyone hiding in the shadows. His engine growls as he accelerates on the sidewalk, mowing down any pedestrians / wildlife / stalkers / elephants that happen to be in the way. He slams on the brakes when he reaches crimsondesire and his car screeches to a sudden halt. Crimsondesire doesnt know what is going on, besides the fact that the headlights are almost burning her clothes off, and that she has a bad earache. Her master steps out of the car and struts towards crimsondesire (to the beat of Angel of Death). Crimsondesire is starting to get sunburn from the headlights and she collapses in front of him (because the music is was making her knees tremble). He puts her over his shoulder and brings her back into the car. At this point some guy with a bees nest on his head, broken shins, and the retinas blown out from the back of his skull tries to call for help. No one could hear him ofcourse with the music so loud. He drives off into the night just as it gets to the solo, leaving a toxic cloud of exhaust that could make a brick wall cry, which could only piss off any bees in the area even more.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:09 AM   #6
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

I love you so much master! *Kisses you all over* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

hands tied up.

My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 02-15-2009 at 10:50 AM.